Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 02

Story Info
After filming my MIL masturbating - time for next level.
3.5k words
4.46
87.8k
78

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plazabull
plazabull
331 Followers

It was Sunday morning. Terri was up a little before me, and when I came down to the kitchen, Terri was sitting at the kitchen table with a sudoku she had been struggling with for days. Ashley was also up, standing next to Terri's right shoulder, trying to help.

I walked up to the women, said good morning and "what are you up to". Terri said she was doing Sudoku and needed all the help she could get. I got up behind Ashley to pretend I wanted to help, too. I kind of leaned over Ashley to look between Ashley's and Terri's head. In that position I had to get really close to Ashley to be able to see anything.

I knew exactly where I wanted Ashley, but it would be fun to just tease her a little before I revealed what I had caught on camera. I pretended to be really into helping Terri, and gave suggestions for a "3" here and a "9" there, gradually getting closer and closer to Ashley. I kept moving forward as if I was super eager, now turning slightly towards my right to wedge my body in between the two women to get close to the Sudoku.

I kept thinking about what I had seen the day before and had soon developed a massive erection that was now pushing hard against Ashley's left hip. Ashley was clearly noticing as she wriggled and shifted her position to get away a little. But she was too polite to say anything. At least in front of her daughter.

I wanted to test the limits more before I finally "took" Ashley as my property. While Terri was really deep into a long string of what-ifs, I lifted my left arm and got a grip of Ashley's right boob. Ashley reacted instinctively and took one quick step to away from me, pushing my hand down. Terri noticed obviously noticed the commotion.

"Mum! What is it? What's wrong?"

Ashley looked at me with a startled face, struggling to not let Terri know what just happened. She clearly hoped it was some kind of mistake. That I had wanted to grope Terri and just reached the wrong way.

"Oh... it was ... nothing..."

Ashley looked at me, her eyes asking me "What?"

"You have behaved so strangely lately..." Terri said to her mother. Ashley did not reply.

"Well, you two are disturbing me more than you are helping. It is better if you leave me alone. The coffee is ready. Paul, serve your dear mother in law a nice cup in the living room while I do some more Sudoku and listen to the last 25 minutes of the Investments Weekly podcast, will you? I will make breakfast for us when the podcast is done."

She put on her Bose noise cancelling headset and totally disappeared in her business/Sudoku world.

This was perfect! I had 25 minutes, plus the time Terri would use for making breakfast, to finish off what I started yesterday. That was more than enough time.

I poured two cups of coffee and walked into the living room. Ashley followed promptly and once out of Terri's sight she whispered,

"What the hell was that! That was very far from OK!" Her confusion had turned to anger.

"You don't need to whisper," I said, "Terri can't hear us with that headset on."

I continued. "But let me tell you what that was? That was me letting you feel my boner against your hip. Then it was me grabbing your boob."

"What the ...!?" she kept whispering.

"Have you turned absolutely insane? You can't do that!! How can you do that?"

She whispered and screamed at the same time. Now it was a total mix of anger and confusion. I had always been the perfect son in law. This was not at all something she would expect from me.

I was calm on the outside, but inside I was boiling. I was literally seconds away from my most thrilling sexual experience ever!

"Sit down" I told her. "Let me explain."

She sat down, not because she wanted to do what I instructed her, but she was doing her part to not further escalate the situation.

I sat down next to her. She moved one seat away. I moved half a seat after her as to say: "Stop right there. You are not getting away". She stayed in her seat, looked at me and said

"Ok. Explain. This better be good!"

"You see Ashley, I have always adored you. Ever since the first time Terri brought me to your home. I still remember the tight top and the short skirt. I just wanted to rip off your clothes and take you there and then!"

"Paul! Stop! This is sick! This is crazy! I am your wife's mother for god's sake!"

Ashley had stopped whispering.

"I am done. I won't sit her and listen to this perverted stuff. Get a hold of yourself and give me an apology when you have come to your senses. Who ARE you!? I am leaving NOW."

"Ashley. You are not leaving. You are staying right here."

I put a hand on her thigh and stared straight at her.

"Because if you do not stay and listen, who knows what I will do with the knowledge of how you behave in your daughter's house"

She jumped in her seat and gasped. What did I know? Had I seen something when I came back from the run? Had I found her panties? She started breathing heavily, but used every fiber of her body to seem unaffected. Without luck.

"How I behave? I behave totally normal. I don't know what you are talking about," she said with a voice attempting to sound confident.

"Well, let me show you," I said.

I pulled up my phone and turned on the TV. I connected the phone to the TV so I could show a couple of very interesting videos to Ashley.

First I showed her the video of her face when she had watched her daughter Terri on my computer.

"So, what is this?" I asked her.

At first she just sat there with open mouth watching. She instantly understood what this was. It was her facial expressions from when she had been looking at her daughter Terri's naked photos. Full figure nudity. Boobs. Asshole. Legs spread wide. Terri bent forward exposing her cunt. Terri's cunt gaping wide. Ashley had seen it all. And she had spent way to much time looking at the photos.

She looked back at me: "That is my face. What is wrong with that?"

"What is wrong is that it is your face while you were getting excited from watching your own daughter as a porn star."

Her heart was visibly pounding and I even thought I could see her brain trying to figure out how to get out of this. Her face turned from despair to triumph, and she said:

"Oh, what I see is a video of my face. How will you convince anyone else what I am looking at. It will only hit back on you as a pervert with crazy fantasies! This is nothing! I am leaving now!"

"Don't leave just yet, Ashley. There is more."

Without taking my eyes off her, I reached for my pocket and picked up Ashley's panties from yesterday and put it on the living room table. I did not say anything. I just looked calmly at her.

She looked at the panties. Then she looked at me. Neither of us said a word. Her eyes were wide open and her breath lacked every hint of rhythm. I continued.

"They are yours, right? I was wondering why I would find your panties on the floor in the living room, but then I checked the recording I had made with my mobile. You remember I left the phone here in the living room while running, don't you. Did you ever consider that the camera could have been running?"

Ashley stopped breathing. She just looked at me in terror. Could it be that I had filmed her masturbating on the sofa? Could it be??

I turned on the video and her body collapsed back in the sofa while she placed her hands in front of her face when she saw herself fingering her pussy. I paused the video in a place where her face was totally clear and her pussy was visibly filled up with fingers.

"What the... How did... No... Fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck you! FUCK YOU! "

"I mean... Paul, pretty please! I am not mad at you any more. Let's forget about all of this! You HAVE to delete those videos! Please! PLEASE! And turn it off NOW. Terri could come."

"Ashley, I understand your position. And I will do what you ask. That is: If you do one thing for me in return."

"I will. ... Hey wait! That depends. What is it you want? No! When I think of it - this is no negotiation! You will delete the videos. Period! Because I tell you to!"

"You are right Ashley. This is not negotiation. This is more like blackmail."

I made a pause. She said nothing. She was in shock.

"I will show the videos to Terri, your husband, Anne, your friends. Everyone. If you don't do what I tell you. If you do what I tell you, I will delete the videos."

It finally sank in with her that I had done all of this with full intent. That I had planned it. She quietly understood that she had to play along, hoping there would be a better ending than everyone she cared about seeing her masturbating in her daughter's living room.

"Alright. She said. Tell me what it is you want me to do. Let us get this over with."

"Very good," I said. "What I want you to do is get totally naked. Right here. Right now."

"WHAT!?" she almost shouted. "I won't do that!"

"... to Terri, your husband, Anne, ..." I repeated monotonously.

"But Terri is in the kitchen. What if she comes in here!?"

"Well, that is a clear risk. But she is deep in her Sudoku and podcast. So the risk is very small. You have to weigh that risk against the certainty of her seeing your fingers deep in your cunt if you don't do what I say. Now be a good girl and do what I ask, and you will be done with all of this in minutes."

She paused, looked at me and then started undressing without a word.

First she removed her top. She pulled it slowly over her head. I could see her perfectly shaped breasts rise together with her arms and then fall back into her bra when the arms were lowered again. She pulled the straps of her bra down her shoulders and lifted her arms out of the straps.

With another short pause she pulled her bra down, exposing her breasts. I could see the same movement of her chest as when we watched the movie, this time probably more from being nervous than excited, but I loved the sight anyway.

She stopped and looked at me. I just looked in her eyes to show her that I was serious. She made a decision to get it done quickly. With one quick move she pulled down her skirt and panties to her ankles and stepped quickly out of her panties.

She was standing in front of me, totally naked, in real life. Before this weekend I had seen her for a couple of seconds in the sauna, I had a video of her from my bathroom, but this was something else. I could see every detail. She was beautiful! But I had more in mind.

"Good girl. Now lie down on the living room table and spread your legs. I will give you some instructions of what to do and what to say. I have had fantasies about this for years. If you do as I tell you to, my fantasy will be fulfilled and you will be done."

She looked at me with shock. This was getting more intense than she had thought. But she had in a way given in, and she knew I had already seen everything on the video anyway, so her face silently said "Ok, I will do what you ask".

"Now Ashley, you are going to do the same as you did on the video. Watching the video was close to fulfilling my fantasy, but I need to see that in real life. And to make my fantasy fully come true you have to talk dirty to me. Make me believe you are doing it FOR me. Tell me you like me looking at your wet cunt. Tell me that you want to fuck yourself with your fingers right in front of me. Tell me that you are my slut. Use the dirtiest language you know."

I sat down on in the sofa, at the end of the living room table. She got down on the table on her back and spread her legs slowly. She rested her head on the table and looked straight up into the ceiling. She did not want to meet my eyes, that was too humiliating for her.

The direction she looked and the position I had taken gave me the perfect opportunity to sneak out my mobile. Secretly I started the camera and held it low so she would not notice it if she would look in my direction.

My instructions had been clear enough and she started touching herself. I had the perfect view with my camera. I could move it back and forth to get different perspectives of her pussy and fingers going in and out and rubbing the clit.

Now she started talking dirty. She said all the things I told her to say and I knew the mic would capture her every sound as well. I could not believe I was witnessing this.

This was the first time I made her humiliate herself in front of me. It would not be the last time, I knew there and then. But this was kind of the "virgin violation". And it was also kind of special as she still thought she would be "free" when this was done. The excitement driven by the knowledge of how I would soon surprise her was almost too much to handle.

I kept the camera directed at her playing with herself. But it was time to move on. I started lifting the camera so it would became clearly visible to Ashley if she looked at me. I wanted her to look at the camera.

"Ashley, spread your lips really wide, look at me and tell me you want me to look into your soaking wet cunt. And use my name. That is important.". She used both hands to pull her lips wide apart. I could look deep inside her.

"Paul, I love when you look into my soaking wet cunt" she said and lifted her head. Her eyes found mine. However, it took a couple of seconds before she discovered the mobile. By then I had the perfect shot of her.

She sat up instantly, crossing her legs and covered her breasts.

"What the fuck! Are you filming? You bastard! Stop it. NOW! And delete it straight away! We had a fucking deal!"

"The deal is still on, if you want it. I can delete the two videos I made you watch. But THIS video I will never delete. Never. Having a video where you beg me to look inside your cunt is even better than the masturbation video. You know what this means, don't you? If this leaks your life as you know it is over. I own you now. You are my whore. My slut. My slave. You will do whatever I tell you to do."

"No, you can't do this to me. Please, let me go. Delete the videos. Please!"

"No. This is where the real fun starts. You will show me how much you obey me already. Put on your top and skirt again. But NOT the bra or panties. You are NEVER to wear panties and bra in my house again. Understood."

She replied like a robot. "I understand."

"Now, put the clothes on," I told her.

"Or do you want me to let all your charity friends know that you try make your son in law cheat on your daughter with her mother?"

She did not reply. She just picked up the top and skirt and put them on.

"Now, if you remember from before, you were standing behind Terri's back, helping her with the Sudoku when I came in from behind and let you feel my cock. Go back to her and stand next to her with both arms on the table. Whatever you do, don't move when I come from behind again."

"But first. Take one minute to get a hold of yourself so you can speak almost normal with Terri. Then go to her and offer your help."

She walked off and I followed shortly after. After the strange behavior just before, Terri reluctantly accepted her mother's help with the difficult Sudoku, saying she still had a few minutes left of the podcast so she would keep her headset on.

"Let me just look and see if I can find some of the numbers for you," Ashley said and took place next to her daughter.

Her hands were on the table, both arms fully stretched. Her back was a little arched, as if she invited me from behind. I did not hesitate, but moved in from behind like before, only this time without Terri noticing. With her headset on she could not hear my steps and her eyes were fixed on the Sudoku board.

I knew I did not have much time, so I quickly whipped out my cock and moved up to Ashley. I pressed my cock against her butt. Ashley did not move.

"This is going to work" I thought to myself.

My hand went around Ashley's body and up under the top to find a firm grip of one of her boobs. Ashley kept standing still. I put my other hand on her waist and pushed a bit down to arch her back even more, making her ass stand more out against me. I let go of her waist and started lifting the skirt. Soon her ass was fully exposed.

I pulled out my rock hard cock and guided it towards her pussy. I could feel the warmth of Ashley's pussy and slowly I pushed the head between her lips. I could see that she struggled like crazy to not make a little sigh or even a scream, but she kept still.

I pushed further. The cock slid in with such ease and soon I was balls deep in Ashley's pussy. I was over the top. My excitement was too much to take. I knew I had to shoot my load soon.

I pulled almost out and gave a slow thrust back into Ashley. I let go of her boob and pulled gently in her hair to make her stand up a little more. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear:

"Ashley, my slut, I am going to cum inside you now. What do you think Terri would say to that?".

Terri was in the middle of a breakthrough, making her even more oblivious to what happened around her. I started fucking Ashley a little faster, in and out. It did not take long. Soon I reached my climax and filled her pussy with my sperm. I had just fucked Ashley centimeters from my wife. I was in heaven!

After some shivers that almost brought me to my knees, I leaned forward and whispered in Ashley's ear again:

"Thank you, you fucking whore. That was a good first. But as you understand it will not be the last. And I am sure you can do much better. You are my whore now. Now go and clean yourself up. But first, pick up your panties and bra in the living room. You are too sloppy with where you leave your underwear, you fucking slut. Then eat breakfast with Terri and me like nothing has happened. And remember, no underwear on. Understood?"

"Understood," she said with her lips.

But there was no sound. She spoke to me with her eyes, though. They said a thousand words. They looked at me with resignation and utter disbelief. They told me she was humiliated beyond her wildest fantasies. They screamed "Let me go," and they also had a tiny spark of excitement - far, far behind there somewhere.

She was mine now. What she had experienced today was nothing against what I had planned for her. Next encounter would be already the same evening and Terri was about to get a taste of something she had not tasted since she was born. Literally.

plazabull
plazabull
331 Followers