Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 07

Story Info
Having some remote fun with Ashley with on web camera.
5.9k words
4.54
37.1k
41

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers

It had certainly been a crazy weekend. I had managed to turn Ashley, my mother in law, into my sex slave. In addition, I had made my wife do things she would never have done before. It felt like my whole life had turned upside down.

It was Tuesday, and Saturday, a little less than three weeks from now, my wife Terri and I were invited to Terri's parent's wedding anniversary. We would stay the weekend, so I was sure there would be plenty of opportunity to continue my fun with Ashley. Terri's sister Anne would also be there. I had no firm plans for how to force her into a similar role as I had been able to with Ashley, but I was certainly going to be on alert for anything that would give any kind of leverage. I knew that I would own her one day, too.

If you read my previous chapter to this story you will have read about how I made my wife Terri agree to make a list of sexual activities that she had previously been reluctant to do (fisting, deep throating, anal sex, etc), but had now agreed to do. I had a feeling that after the fisting and deep throat action it would be in my best interest to give her some time before I made any "claims" from the list. I knew she took pride in keeping "agreeements", so I was certainly going to make her do everything. Eventually. But I found it wise to have some patience.

In the meantime, and waiting for the anniversary, I decided to have a little "remote fun" with Ashley.

First I went online to do some shopping. Once I had placed the order, with her delivery address on it, I sent her an email.

"Dear Ashley,

Thanks for a wonderful weekend! I cannot fully thank you for giving me that perfect opportunity to make you my fuck slave!

I cannot wait to see you again in three weeks time. I am sure we can have some more fun then!

And luckily, with today's technology, we can have som 'remote fun' while we wait to be physically together again. That is why I have decided to give you some homework. I am sure you will find it quite fun, too!

First of all I want you to shave your pussy. And your ass. Your task is to stay absolutely smooth at all times.

Secondly: in two or three days you will receive a package. I have ordered a nice set of dildos for you, together with a web camera. It is a plug-and-play camera, you should be able to handle it easily with the instructions that follow. Let me know when you have set it up, so we can perform a test to make sure I am able to hook up to the video feed. The first day after you receive the order and every consecutive day until your wedding anniversary you will start the web camera at exactly 12:05 PM. That is during my lunch, so I will be free. Further instructions will follow.

Best regards,

Paul"

It actually felt good to take a couple of days off my extreme sexual activities. But I soon started being excited about how the streaming would work. On Thursday I received a text from Ashley:

"I have received the package."

As this was at 10AM, she would hopefully have time to set up the camera and be ready for lunch today. I sent a text back:

"Very good! Be ready at 12:05 as agreed!"

The clock went annoyingly slow towards noon, so I spent some of the time watching the videos I had made of Ashley when she had been visiting. Not trying to brag, but I must say I was quite proud of the quality and of course the extreme contents of the videos. I was already excited when I called her at exactly 12.05.

"Hi Ashley! How are you?"

She did not reply.

"Did you manage to get the camera running?"

She replied with a short "Yes".

"Very good! Put your phone on speaker so you have your hands free while you receive your instructions. Now, go into the settings in the app you installed on your phone and send me the streaming link and access code."

Short after I received the link and the access code and hooked up from my computer. Everything worked to perfection. I could see Ashley in crystal clear HD. She did not look too happy.

The streaming link and access code also gave me access to an administrator interface, where I could make the camera turn sideways and up/down in addition to a 5x zoom. I even had a chance to record the stream on my computer. I started recording.

Some of you may wonder why I did not only hook up with Skype or any kind of online meeting service. Of course I could have, but I had further plans for Ashley and her streaming. I was thinking it would be fun to let her have more viewers some time in the future, and for that I needed the "raw" data stream. The admin interface gave me that as well. I will tell you more about that later.

Now it was time for some one on one action.

"Very good, Ashley! I was expecting that you would struggle setting up the camera and getting the stream online. It works perfectly! I can see you crystal clear. I can't wait to see you all naked, so why don't you just take off your clothes."

She looked into the camera with a face without expression. Slowly she started undressing.

The actual undressing went fast. She wore her normal outfit: a skirt and a t-shirt. The t-shirt went over her head and the skirt was soon on the floor. She removed the bra and panties in a way that seemed like it was meant to be as little sexy as possible, but she was now totally naked. God, what a body!

Considering I had already watched the videos of her I surprised myself a little with how much I enjoyed watching her. It must have been the fact that it was live, plus the fact that she looked absolutely unwilling. Of course she would look unwilling, you might say. But I even think she put on an extra unwilling look, perhaps to make me think she was boring or find the whole thing uninteresting. She should perhaps have understood that her unwillingness was even more exciting to me.

Obviously, seeing her totally shaved gave me a kick. Partly because I was sure it was something she would never do on her own initiative. Being shaved did not fit her natural, conservative image. And I also thought about how she had explained it to her husband. If all went to my plan, she would also get a chance (obligation) to show her shaved pussy to her two daughters. Hopefully I would get that on video, together with my first look at Anne's naked body.

I had to pull myself out of my fantasies and focus on what happened now.

"Good girl! You look stunning! And what a nice shave! Do you feel extra naked?"

She was still unresponsive.

"I think I will let you have that exciting feeling of being naked all of the time. I told you to never wear underwear in my house. Let's just say that the rule now applies always, everywhere. Well. Enough talk about policy. Now, go and find the box of dildos you received together with the camera."

She went out of the camera for a few seconds, then came back with a big box. In the box there were 10 different dildos and a big bottle of lube. Most of the dildos were shaped like normal cocks, just in different sizes. The smallest was what I would say was like a medium sized normal cock. The rest were bigger and bigger, up to the largest one, a huge black rubber dildo, more than 30 cm long and almost 10 cm in diameter. It looked big when I ordered it online, but seeing it together with Ashley made it look absolutely extreme.

There were also two very long dildos. These will not be used in this chapter, but later I will tell you how those literally filled her end to end, from deep throating and an anal penetration out of this world!

"Ok, Ashley. You have probably understood that I want you to fuck yourself with those dildos. But there is another twist to it. I am sure you have already thought that the two or three biggest will be hard or even impossible to fit inside. And you may be right. Today. But they will. Eventually. You are to make them go inside. Practice makes perfect!"

She looked at the camera shaking her head, but also with a questioning look. I am guessing she had already written off the biggest dildos and thought she could just say that it was not possible, and that would be the end of it. If that was what she believed, she needed to be better informed.

"In a couple of weeks we will meet for the wedding anniversary you and John will celebrate. What I have not told you is that I will decide what you will wear at the party. It will of course be an outfit that is more revealing than what you would normally wear, but *how* revealing will be determined by the biggest dildo you are able to take; the bigger dildo, the less revealing clothes."

She sat on the bed with her mouth open. Then she started begging.

"Please! Please, don't make me embarrass myself in front of all my friends and family. I will never be able to take the biggest ones. What are you going to make me wear? Please, I will stream for you every day, but don't make me embarrass myself! Please!"

I waited a few seconds before I replied. I could see her squirming while she waited for my reply. While I waited, I sent her 8 photos of different outfits I had chosen.

"Pick up your phone. There you can see the clothes have been chosen. Each set of clothes is what you will 'earn' per dildo you are able to take. "

I could hear a beep as the message reached her, and could see how she scrolled through the photos. I had deliberately chosen the first photo in the set to be the least daring. It was by no means a slutty dress. I would say that it would easily pass as a normal summer dress for a woman in her early 20s, without anyone raising an eyebrow . Ashley, however, would never have chosen a dress like this for an occasion like the anniversary, but my intention was to find the exact balance where she would feel like she was a little too daring but not so much that anyone would expect there anything was 'wrong'. It was a tight fitted dress that was cut above the knee, where the most striking detail was the deep v-neck that would definitely show some cleavage. With my orders of wearing no underwear I was sure it would cause quite a few stares by the men and hopefully a few critical comments among the women.

The rest of the outfits were outright clothes only strippers or whores would wear. I had deliberately chosen all the other that bad in order for Ashley to really make an effort to take the biggest dildo. It would prove to be a gamble, I must admit, as I will tell you more about in a moment.

She looked at the photos, then looked at the dildos and focused on the biggest one. She slowly shook her head as if she had given up even before she started. To begin with I really enjoyed watching her while she imagined herself in one of the whore outfits.

"Well, my lunch does not last forever. Let's give those dildos a try, shall we? Start with the smallest one. You can leave the thinner, long ones. We will use them later."

She looked into the camera for a few seconds, not saying a word. Then she must have started visioning herself in the most daring outfits, and emptied the box on the bed and got down on her back next to the pile of dildos. So much had happened in just a few days, so I had to remind myself what kind of woman Ashley was a less than a week ago. Even before I had seen any penetration I was extremely excited!

She found the smallest dildo and placed it between her legs. Again, she looked towards the camera, as if she wanted to ask "Do I really need to do this?" with her eyes. I just waited. Then she started pushing the dildo inside.

As she started pushing, I could see the instant frustration in her face. Even this regular sized dildo met quite a resistance, and she had to apply some force to get it all the way in. I could see her looking at the rest of the dildos, shaking her head as she was clearly thinking that many of those would be extremely hard or even impossible as the smallest one gave her such a hard time.

"Good girl, again! That was one. Now you have earned the first outfit! Shall we try the next?"

She removed the dildo and reached out for number two. Again, she had to work quite hard, but also this went inside her.

It was time for the third. As she started pushing, I could see her lips almost being pushed inside her together with the dildo. The problem was of course that she was not wet at all, so anything trying to penetrate her would be met by quite a lot of friction.

She had the bottle of lube available, but I don't think Ashley had ever thought of the possibility of using lube to ease the penetration. At least she did not use it.

"It will never be possible! I am at number three, and I am already struggling. I might as well just give up. I can't wear that second or third outfit. I will be socially dead. "

She was almost crying.

"Oh, Ashley. I have had my fist inside you, so I know you are able take more than that. The problem is that you are absolutely dry. You need to do something about it."

I could have mentioned the lube, but I had a hope that she would still not think of it and rather try to make herself naturally wet.

She had to think for a second, but then she removed the dildo and put two of her fingers in her mouth. Then she put the two fingers inside her pussy and started searching for her g-spot, while the other hand landed on her clit, starting to give a gentle massage. It was like she had learned a new trick from me, when I had made her wet.

Watching my mother in law fucking herself with her fingers like this was such a turn on. But this was not only a woman masturbating, it was a woman masturbating against her own will to try to make her pussy wet, so she could fuck dildos she did not want to fuck. And that just gave the whole thing another dimension.

She kept going at it for a while and then I could see her fingers started glistening when she pulled them out a little. Oh yeah, she was getting wet. The moist made her able to reach deeper with her fingers and by pulling her fingers out, soon her whole pussy was nice and wet. She seemed very concentrated, and suddenly she removed her fingers and reached for the third dildo again. This time it sank into her pussy without any problem.

She must have felt it was time to use the momentum, and replaced the third dildo with the fourth. There was a substantial difference in size between the two, and now her pussy was being stretched really wide. It was no longer only the friction making it hard to put it inside. I saw her pushing and pushing without getting the head inside, so I found it could be good to make her take a new step in her sluttiness. Or rather two new steps.

"Well done, so far Ashley! I can see that it is starting to be harder now. You need to do more preparation work to be able to get the next one inside. First of all - you need more lube. The bottle that was part of the delivery will give you even less friction than your natural juices can. Add a good amount of it and make sure you are lubricated all the way inside. Then, put your legs behind your shoulders as you did when you fisted yourself in front of Terri - and use both hands to stretch your hole as wide as you can."

She was determined to have more clothes on for the anniversary, so she did as told; filling her hole with lube and then her legs went behind her shoulders. Her hands went down to her pussy and three fingers from each hand spread her pussy wide.

What a sight! As it was bright daylight I could look deep inside her pussy. I directed the camera at her gaping hole and zoomed close enough to let her gaping pussy fill most of the screen, with her face visible just above.

It was time to try the fourth dildo again. She placed it at her pussy that was still slightly gaping from the stretching, and this time it went more easily inside. It was time for number five.

The difference in size from four to five was even bigger than from three to four, so at first it seemed almost impossible for her to get it inside. She pushed. She twisted. She took more turns stretching and adding lube, but she was not able to get it in.

I decided to give her some more advice. After all, I had seen my fair share of women trying to get big dildos inside their cunts. Compared to her I was an expert, even though it was her cunt.

"Ashley, get out of bed and place that dildo on the floor."

She got down on the floor, and fixed the dildo to the floor with the suction cup. I made the camera follow her.

"Now, turn towards me and start sinking your body down on that thing. You can add more pressure on it now when you have your entire body weight to help you with."

She positioned herself on top of the dildo and starting lowering her body onto it. Nothing much happened, so she kept applying weight to it. Suddenly it was like her vaginal muscles gave in and with the amount of force she had applied she was suddenly sitting with the whole dildo inside.

Her reaction almost blew me off my chair. As the dildo started sinking in she looked into the camera with an amazed look on her face. And to make the scene absolutely unbelievable, there was a slight smile too. Probably due to the knowledge being one step closer to the only wearable dress for the anniversary, but to anyone who did not know the background it would look like she was a total slut, just proud to show off her skills as a dildo fucking whore.

Sadly, that was the last achievement of the day for her. Or, in a way it was not so sad after all. The knowledge of her being at home, afraid of what she would wear at the anniversary, turned me on as hell. By managing the fifth dildo she had made it to a very skimpy school girl outfit. Still totally inappropriate for a woman like Ashley, and she was frustrated, angry and there were some tears when I finally told her to stop trying and said it was enough.

She had probably thought she had only this attempt to make it to the last dildo, but when I told her she had almost two weeks to make it, she was so pleasantly surprised I could see relief in her eyes and she even let out a short "Oh, thanks". I almost laughed at the fact that she thanked me for being able to try fucking herself with those huge dildos again.

From what I had seen, I must say I had my doubts she would make it to the largest dildo on her own had grown. If I had been there, I am sure she would. But for herself to have the determination? Actually, I did not think so.

I was starting to think I had been too eager when picking the outfits. Damn! I did absolutely not want to go back on what I had said. That would make me lose face towards Ashley with the risk of her feeling less obliged to do what I ordered her to do. This could turn into a real problem.

But then something struck me. Something that would bring the entire scheme of forcing Ashley to another level. I had made my wife agree to things she did not want to do. Involuntarily volunteering, as I called it. Now I had an idea of making Ashley an involuntary volunteer, too. This could work, but there was no guarantee. I decided to test the idea on her.

"Alright, Ashley. You did well, but you are still three dildos away from wearing the only outfit I think you find remotely suitable for a woman like yourself. So you need to work hard the next two weeks. I have given you some advice today for how stretch yourself, add lube and use your body weight. I would spend time practicing. You can fist yourself. You can add two of the smaller dildos together, or anything you can come up with yourself to stretch your hole. Do you think you will be able to make it?"

She shook her head and sighed.

"Ok, I will tell you how to get there."

I could see her straightening up, listening.

"The most important thing for you to be able to get to number eight is something I know from both from fucking Terri and you. From my experience your pussies are quite similar. The clue is to make your pussy open up by itself. Do you understand?"

plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers
12