Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She uttered a silent "No...?"

I continued.

"The secret is in making yourself let go of the feeling of this being an obligation. Once you feel TRUE pleasure in fucking yourself, you will open up and bigger dildos will slide in more easily."

I just let that last statement hang in the air for a few seconds.

I could see how she felt my words made sense. But this would be something totally different to her. Letting me physically use her body was "easy". Even having an orgasm from me forcing it on her would still be something she could not control, so she was in a way innocent. But, letting her inhibitions go and finding real pleasure in the activities would be on another level. She would not only be portrayed as a slut. She would BE the slut. She could not let herself sink to that level. But she could not let all her friends and family see her in the clothes I had chosen for her either. Suddenly my "mistake" of picking too daring outfits could work to my unbelievable benefit!

"I'll let you think about it, Ashley. Although I think you already know what the only solution is, let me remind you: I WILL do everything I have threatened to do if you start thinking about disobeying me. Even sharing the videos of Terri to her friends and colleagues. That leaves you with two options: looking like a total whore to all your friends and family, or actually starting to work mentally on what stops you from WANTING to be my fuck slut."

She looked at the camera with total disbelief. How could I even suggest something like that? She even let out a:

"Are you totally out of your mind? I have been stupid enough to let you gain control of me, but making me actually want it? Seriously?"

Luckily I managed to stay absolutely calm and composed.

"Well, I think we both could see that the there is quite a 'stretch' for you to be able to fit the largest dildo. I am certain it will not be possible to do for you with sheer will power. If you do, you will probably end up hurting yourself really bad. Deep down I think you realize it is a fact. That leaves you with two options, being dressed like a whore in your own wedding anniversary or having all your friends and family see how you have sex with your own daughter."

"And let me be clear: I am sure you are already thinking of a third option. In case you have not implicitly understood: cancelling the party means the video will be spread to Terri's friends, family and colleagues. And yours of course."

I did not wait for her reply. I just added:

"Well, you are an independent woman. You can assess the situation by yourself. We'll meet again tomorrow, Friday, at the same time. Bye, Ashley."

Then I hung up on the phone.

But I did not stop the web camera. I could watch her face as she first looked into the ceiling and then sat for a long time with her head in her hands. She had clearly forgotten the camera. Then something cool happened. She picked up her phone and looked like she scrolled through the photos I sent her. For each photo she picked up the corresponding dildo and studied it. When she was at the largest, one of her hands reached down between her legs, as if she wanted to feel if it could at all be possible. She looked at the dildo and at the outfit photo again. She sighed and shook her head before she closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

She was obviously frustrated. I could not be sure, but seing my mother in law possibly debating with herself whether she would actively work to become a dildo fucking web whore was the hottest thing I have ever seen.

Suddenly, she realized that I may be still watching and she quickly went over to the camera and turned it off. I was ok with that. I had seen enough for today. I was really curious to see what her attitude would be like the next day.

When I hooked up to the stream on Friday it was soon obvious that she was determined to work her way up to the largest dildo just by hard work. It actually felt a little sad seing how she struggled when she failed to get the sixth largest inside. In fact she had big problems taking the fifth again.

I did not mention the mental aspect again, I just played along and told her that she would have the weekend to practice before we would have another session Monday.

I cannot go into detail with every following session. But Tuesday, she managed to get the sixth largest dildo inside. Of course she looked like she had made an achievement, but from there she was nowhere near being able to take number 7 and 8. We approached the weekend and I could see that she was starting to put less effort into it. She was starting to give up making it by hard work alone.

After our Friday session, just one week before the anniversary I told her again that she would have the weekend to think and assess the situation.

"So Ashley, how do you think you are doing? You are far away from being able to take the two largest dildos. Do you think you will be able to with one week to go? If not, you either have to look into people's eyes while they see you are dressed as a porn slut, or you distroy your own and your daughter's life. What do you think you will choose?"

She was silent.

"I remind you of that other option. But you will have to totally change your mind. I know you have always told your children that they should make the best of any situation. I know that is one of your guiding principles. So, how do you make the best out of the situation you are in at the moment?"

She swallowed hard and was breathing heavily, like she was angry. I liked that. Perhaps it was the kind of anger you athletes use to build up when they have to perform. I decided to leave her in that state.

"Well, let's talk again Monday. I suggest you drop the training this weekend. I would use the time to think, call it mental training if you like. Assess your options and choose wisely. Have a nice weekend, Ashley."

Monday at noon I turned on the stream. It was like meeting a totally changed woman. Before I had a chance to tell her to start, she was in bed starting to insert dildo number 4. She applied a good amount of lube and just started fucking herself with it. Soon she replaced it with number 5 that had been the largest dildo she managed to take in the first session.

The way it just sank into her this time was totally amazing. It was like she had gotten a new pussy. I was watching in awe as she removed number 5 as well, and picked up number 6.

She looked into the camera and said with an determined and angry voice:

"I hope this makes you happy, you fucking bastard. You win. Again. You leave me with no choice."

Then she started pushing the huge dildo inside. What had been a full session's work last week was now done in a few seconds. Her face, that had been looking more like when you do heavy lifting before, had more of a stifled, introvert look.

There was no doubt, my Friday speech had made a real difference!

She started moving the dildo in and out slowly. Her legs were already high in the air and her body was slightly angled towards the camera, giving me a perfect view of how deep she pushed the dildo.

I must say she surprised me a lot! The dildo soon went in and out of her like any ordinary cock. She was now literally pumping herself with it, pushing it all the way inside, leaving only the rubber balls out.

I just sat back and enjoyed the show. After a while I could see her glance over at the two biggest dildos. She removed number 6 and took a couple of deep breaths. Then she picked up the second largest and gave her pussy and the dildo a good round of lube.

She put the head just at her opening and started pushing. Slowly the dildo started going inside. A couple of times she had to stop, and I thought I could tell by her eyes that she kind of reached inside for that feeling of excitement. She gave it another push, and as the head was all the way inside the rest came with it, and it was soon deep inside her.

She threw her head back. Then she lifted it again to have a look. Then it was thrown back again, while she let out a moan. This was not acting! She was making herself really excited with a dildo as thick as her forearm! She began pumping herself with this massive dildo, too. It was a real struggle holding the dildo with one hand, but after a while she managed to just keep one hand at the end, pushing it inside and letting it slide back out. The other hand started rubbing her clit. She went totally crazy and after I while the incredible happened - she came. A crazy, shivering orgasm where she made a sound very similar to the one Terri made when she was totally consumed by her orgasm.

I think I was only semi conscious at the time, being totally consumed by what was happening in front of me. Luckily I had started recording, so I could go back and watch again later. To this day this is one of the hottest videos I have in my possession.

Even after her orgasm she kept going for a while. But it was soon clear that her body was done. She made an attempt with the biggest dildo, and while I could now see that it would be possible, she had no chance making it in this session.

I just left the phone call and the stream without saying anything.

I could tell you about the following sessions. Especially Wednesday, when she managed to take the largest dildo. It was of course absolutely amazing, as I am really turned on by big penetrations. But I will make it short.

Basically Tuesday and Wednesday went the same way as Monday, Ashley being determined to let her mind follow her body. She fucked herself with bigger and bigger dildos and eventually she made the biggest one, like I said.

The reason I make it short is that Monday was the real turning point, the day I saw her turn into an unwilling AND willing slut. I had basically forced her to want it. It came from inside her. I am still able to bring back the feeling of ownership and achievement I felt that day. There is no way to describe it. If you have a chance to get in my situation, grab it with both hands.

It is not an understatement that I was happy with my progression. With that in mind I decided to let Ashley have Thursday and Friday off from our online fun. Thursday I went out and bought the dress she would wear. Finding the right size was easy as she was the same size as Terri.

I was really starting to look forward to the weekend. Watching Ashley in the dress and how people would stare would be almost be enough in itself. Of course, I would add some more fun. Perhaps make her give me a blowjob in the kitchen or have a finger inside her ass or pussy around other people. Could I find an occasion to fuck her with those huge dildos? It was impossible to make definite plans, I would just have to improvise.

My other goal for the weekend involved Terri's sister Anne. As I have said, she would also come and stay with Ashley and John. I had briefly seen her naked in a sauna before. This time I was not satisfied with only seeing her. My goal was simply catching her naked on video. Period!

So, when I was out buying the dress for Ashley I also went by a gadget shop to buy a tiny spy camera that I could hide in her bedroom. Little did I know that this spy camera would also later be the key to me owning Anne like I owned Ashley.

12