All Comments on 'Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 07'

by plazabull

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Great story. Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok, please get on with this

I have enjoyed the series so far as he is able to completely corrupt the lives of two people so far. I am kind of hoping that after Anne is taken over that the three of them are able to regain their lives and end his by dumping what is left of his body in an alley somewhere. Love the creative imagination and simple explanations of how good he feels as he makes the women do what his fertile imagination wants them to do. THere are a few people that would love to be in his shoes. Let's see where this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Author, it's me again.

An advice, I really like the story so far, but please just let him monopolize the three women, please don't add another man into it.

I really like the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please give us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't skip the story like you did the online fun sessions. Although I liked the story too much. Waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope the story continues - great work thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bravo!!!

Another fantastic chapter of the worlds most loving and giving husband/son-in-law. I'm not sure dumping what's left of his body somewhere would be very beneficial for his ladies. I most certainly know he has one of those time release cloud accounts where all the pics and video get emailed to everybody they know and uploaded to go viral if he doesn't reset it regularly.

As for the poor sole that doesn't know or understand the only way a woman can truly show her devotion is to help recruit more lovelies and by being whored out. If he can add to his collection with some bartering with their asses he by all means should. Plus no single man is capable of stuffing a gal air-tight and filling each hole full of jizz. It is just considerate to bring a few blokes to help the lasses realize the fulfillment of the pleasures and meet their full potential.

I did not mind the skipping of the redundant material and just covering the milestones. That said this wonderful tale needs more chapters, dare I say a conclusion, hopefully dozens of chapters down the road. Come on plazabull we need a fix man, your are only hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its wonderfull story but i want the mom and daughters have fun or three some not just mom become slave

Hope the story have this item in future

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userplazabull@plazabull
Married man with a sexy wife that has been shared naked online for years - without her knowledge. Into domination fantasies, involving wife, my mother in law and my sister in law.