Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 08

Story Info
It is SIL Anne's turn to become my slave.
5.7k words
4.71
30k
29

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers

************

First of all, apologies to my followers for using so much time between part 7 and part 8. It has been a combination of being busy with other things and a serious "writer's block". When I have had time, I have not been happy with how the words come out. Hopefully this is not too far away from the previous parts.

************

At around 6pm Friday night, Terri and I arrived in our car at Ashley and John for the wedding anniversary the next day. Ashley and John met us outside, and as usual we gave eachother a hug. As Terri was hugging her father I had the opportunity to hug Ashley a little extra tight, so she could feel my already hard cock. She wriggled out of my grip and looked at me with a annoyed look. I just smiled. I was really looking forward to this weekend, although I did not have a clue about all the things that would happen. I was sure it would be about Ashley, but boy was I in for a pleasant surprise.

Once we got inside we almost immediately started helping with preparations. Ashley and John did not have enough tables and chairs for all the guests, so they had agreed to borrow some from Anne. I volunteered to go to Anne, a few minutes drive away, and pick them up with my car. As I started driving, I called Anne. She was out shopping, but I got the pin code to the new electronic lock on her door to lock myself in.

"I have put the two tables in the hall, and you can just pick up the chairs under the stairs."

My heart jumped a little. I would have access to Anne's house alone. We had not taken our bags from the car in at Ashley and John's house, so I had the spy camera in my car. What better opportunity would I ever get to install it in Anne's house?

Once I got there I was able to get inside using the code on the door. Now I just had to figure out where to install the camera. I first checked the bathroom because I knew she would be naked there, but I did not find a very good spot for the camera. Then I checked the bedroom, and found a perfect spot in a lamp shade. I was able to get power from the lightbulb socket so it would always be powered, and I connected it to Anne's wifi that I had gotten the password to before.

Now it would always have power and be online. I hooked it up to an online solution where I had a 72 hour "rolling" recording. I checked the app that came with the online solution to check how the camera was directed and if I got a good picture. The camera gave a perfect view of the bed and the floor between her closet and the bed. This was as good as it could get! I got the tables and drove back to Ashley and John. At the time I was a bit bummed that I did not find space in my car for the chairs, so I would have to go back for them. But, as it would turn out, nothing could have been better.

Not long after I came back to Ashley and John I received a notification from the app, saying that the motion detection had noticed something happening. I excused myself and went to the toilet to see how the camera was working. It was Anne, in her bedroom. I could see her clearly. She was getting undressed, probably to have a shower. Although it was not for long, I got a perfect view of her naked body. Damn, I would have this on the recording! My heart jumped! She had more curves and feminine shapes than could be seen through her clothes - and what I remembered from when I saw her naked in the sauna. Her breasts were firm and she had a neatly trimmed pussy.

She put on a bathrobe, then disappeared from the camera. Soon after I could hear her a phone started ringing. She had left it on her bed, so she came back into the picture. She only said "What do you want" as she took the phone. I wondered why she would start so cold and harsh, but as I soon would learn it was Kevin, her soon to be ex husband Kevin. I could not hear what he said, but I could hear his voice being agitated. Anne was calm and did just listen at first. Then she said: "Yes, Kevin. It is true. That is exactly what I said. So it has reached you as well now? I am willing to do everything I can to get as much as I can out of this. I don't think you are fit to be a father, so I will do everything to make get the full custody of our children. You should have seen this coming when you decided to fuck that slut - in our own bedroom! ".

There was some yelling back, and she just replied:

"I think you know as well as I do that it is your word against mine. And with my mother supporting what I say - who do you think the judge will trust after that fight you were into? I am done talking to you. Bye."

She disappeared from the camera again.

What was this? Get the full custody of the children? Her word against his? What could that mean? I did not understand. However, at the time, my inability to understand was easily put to rest, as I focus shifted to the fact that I had a video of her naked body. This was amazing! I had a video of naked Anne! I made sure to save a copy of the part showing her naked. I also made sure to save the part where she argued with Kevin. Alghough I did not understand at the moment, I got an instant feeling that it could somehow come to use.

I went back out to Ashley and Terri and helped them with more of the preparations.

After a while Anne came, without Kevin. From what I had witnessed I was not too surprised, but Terri asked why Kevin and the kids were not with her. Anne told us very briefly that she and Kevin were about to be divorsed after Kevin had cheated on her with a neighbour. And it happened at Anne and Kevin's home!

Wow! Now the conversation made sense!

She was lying to get back at Kevin - and she wanted to take the kids away from him. On top of that, Ashley was in on the lie. What a fucking mess!

It was clear that there was no room for follow up questions when Anne told us about their divorce, so nothing more was said until Anne went to the toilet. Ashley felt like she had to add a little more context.

"It is all a mess. It is true, Anne and Kevin are getting divorced. Kevin cheated on her, and... he has even been aggressive and violent. She is making an attempt to have the full custody of the children due to the violence. Such a sad story."

Terri and I were stunned. Terri knew nothing. Neither her mother nor her sister had told her anything.

"Anne does NOT want to talk about it. At least not now. So, don't say I have said anything. Let's take a well deserved break from work", she said and went to find a bottle of wine. We all sat down in the living room with the wine, talking about everything except the divorce.

At first it felt a bit awkward, but after a while we talked more or less like nothing had happened. So, it did not feel any strange when Anne asked me if I could help her with freeing up some space on her phone and make sure it was updated to the latest version. She also wanted me to go through her apps and update those. She was a total technical novice and knew I would be able to help her. I often did when we met, either with her computer or her mobile or other other gadgets.

She gave me the pin code. I opened the phone and started upgrading the operating system and deleting unnecessary files and stuff like that. To me it was a fairly quick job, just starting automatic updates and running a clean-up app.

But Anne did not know that it was this quick, so I was able to spend quite some time with her phone. I had access to everything. I was very curious about what I could find about the divorce so I checked her Messenger app first. There was a dialogue between her and Kevin where he said straight out that her accusations of him being violent was a lie. She did not really reply. So it was his words against hers, but from what she said on the phone I must admit it could seem like Kevin was right. That it was a fabricated story. I checked her WhatsApp and her SMS messages. Nothing really interesting.

But then I checked her email. I browsed a bit down and one email caught my attention. The subject was: "Services ending" and was from "Silvia Johnson, attorney at law". I opened it. The attorney said she was ending her services to Anne for what she called "ethical reasons" after being informed by Anne that she was making up the violence accusations towards Kevin. She continued to say that even though she wanted to, she was not allowed to disclose any of the information Anne had shared with her, but she strongly urged Anne to do the right thing and withdraw the accusations and ask her mother to do the same.

So Kevin had not been violent at all. Anne was making it all up! And Ashley was in on the lie. I was shocked. I would never have expected neither Anne nor Ashley to be like that. I guess the worst in people come out in divorces.

At first I just felt bad for Kevin. Kevin was not a friend I was hanging out with often, but I had come to know him well through the years and I considered him a good friend. I knew what a dedicated father he was, so I was decided to use this information to help him in his divorse and child custody case. It was the least I could do.

But then I gradually understood what I had just discovered. If this information came out, Anne would be in big, big trouble. Of course with regards to the divorce and child custody case, but also towards her friends and family. On top of that, her job was being a Compliance Officer in a large maritime company. False accusations would NOT help her career ambitions, that was for certain.

I quickly forwarded the email and the whole conversation history between Anne and the attorney to my own email. I deleted the email from the "Sent items" folder, and handed the phone back to Anne, after also exporting her contact list, uploading to an online storage.

What I thought was going to be a weekend of having more fun with Ashley suddenly had everything I needed to start making Anne my slave as well! My head was spinning with ideas. I was thinking about how I could bring this up towards Anne the same evening, but I decided to sleep on it to find a better opportunity. And boy, did I get one the next day!

The rest of the night went by preparing the anniversary party. When we were done, Terri and John went upstairs to jump to bed, and Anne drove home. She would return the day after. We had agreed that I would come in the morning to pick up her and the chairs as her car was too small. The moon and the stars must have lined up for me, what a perfect chance to kick start my fun with Anne!

Ashley wanted to tidy up the glasses and some other stuff in the kitchen, so I said I would help her.

"Are you looking forward to tomorrow?" I asked her.

She smiled and said "Oh, yes! I really do! It will be so nice to see family and friends together!" Apparently, for a split second she had forgotten the "new" relationship we had developed lately and spoke to me just like before. Also, she must have forgotten that I had a special outfit for her...

I smiled back and went out in the hall to where I had my bag. I took out the dress and walked back to her.

"Here Ashley, here is the dress I promised you after you did so well fucking yourself with those big dildos."

Boom! Reality hit her. She sunk together and did not really want to look at the dress when I gave it to her.

"So, let us see how it fits!" I told her, more happy than she appreciated.

"Here? Now? What if one of the others came downstairs?"

"Let us hope they don't. Be quick."

She looked at me for a few seconds. Then quickly removed her skirt and shirt.

For those of you who maybe have not read the previous chapter to this story, Ashley had already seen the dress in a photo. I described it like this:

"I would say that it would easily pass as a normal summer dress for a woman in her early 20s, without anyone raising an eyebrow. Ashley, however, would never have chosen a dress like this for an occasion like the anniversary, but my intention was to find the exact balance where she would feel like she was a little too daring but not so much that anyone would expect there anything was 'wrong'. It was a tight fitted dress that was cut above the knee, where the most striking detail was the deep v-neck that would definitely show some cleavage. With my orders of wearing no underwear I was sure it would cause quite a few stares by the men and hopefully a few critical comments among the women."

Soon she had the dress on. She tried making an assessment by looking down on herself, but she had to see it in a mirror, so she walked out in the hall.

When she could see herself she shook her head slowly in disbelief.

"I cannot wear this. I simply cannot. This is not me. What will my friends say?"

She had apparently thought that the dress she had earned with the big dildos was, if not proper, not this revealing.

"We have been through so much together now, Ashley. You know you are not getting anywhere with your arguments. And, just to let you know - I have found yet another way of making you do as I tell you."

She stopped and just looked at me, waiting for the rest.

"I just came across some information that would more or less ruin Anne's career and give her a very really bad position in the child custody case towards Kevin. In fact, I believe she will lose the case. Kevin will have full custody. For sure. I believe you may have had something to do with it as well? Did you say something that was not entirely true...? Bad girl!"

"So I suggest you just wear that dress without any complaints. Or, do you want to gamble with your daughter's life for a *dress*?"

She stared at me. Now with furious eyes.

"Now I need some sleep. See you tomorrow, Ashley. I am really looking forward to see how people will react to seeing you a little more slutty than usual. And, of course, in case you have forgotten: you will NOT use underwear."

She said nothing. I am not sure what she was thinking as I turned around and left her. But I was sure tomorrow would be fun. If things went to plan when I had been to Anne's house, I would have two slaves to have fun with at the party.

After breakfast the next day I got in the car to go to Anne to pick up her and the chairs. I could barely sit still in my car. She opened the door, wearing her morning gown, and asked me to take the tables out in the car while she was taking a quick shower. I did and went back in. I could hear her in the shower. This was the perfect timing to make my first move.

Anne had not closed the door to the bathroom, so I was able to quietly enter the bathroom without her noticing. As I entered I could see she was washing her hair and had her eyes closed so I had a few seconds to just watch her full naked body. Man, she was good looking!

As she was finished rinsing her hair she opened her eyes and noticed me standing there. She screamed and tried, unsuccessfully, to hide her naked body with her hands. Quickly she reached out and grabbed her towel.

"Paul! What the hell are you doing! Get the fuck out!"

I was as calm as ever.

"Anne, relax. I have an offer for you."

"Relax? Offer? I am not going to relax until you leave. Get out! Now!"

"Anne. I am absolutely sure you would like to hear the offer. 100%"

I looked directly in her eyes and did not move one inch. She was silent for a few seconds, looking back at me. Hesitating.

"Offer? What are you talking about? I am not interested in any offer. I just want you to leave the bathroom so I can finish my shower. If you don't leave immediately I will tell Terri about this!"

I decided to just drop the bomb.

"Anne, did you lie about Kevin being violent so that you would have full custody of the children?"

She stood up more straight and backed away a few inches. Her eyes stared at me. She was obviously in shock by my question, but she fought hard to stay calm. Apparently she thought she could still pull off the lie."

"What do you mean? Of course not. You know he is a violent guy. You remember the fight he was in!?"

I could hear by the pitch of her voice that she was starting to panic inside, but she tried to maintain calm.

"So, why did your attorney send that email to say you lied and that she had to stop her services to you?"

She could not say a word but started breathing heavily.

"Let's just stop the bullshitting, shall we? I know you lied, I have the proof, the email from your attorney. I think that is something you would like to keep between you and your attorney. And now of course I know about it. And I am not bound by any client confidentiality rules. I could tell literally anyone. Some would argue I should definitely NOT keep it to myself."

She took a deep breath.

"You fucking bastard! You have to delete that email NOW and not tell anyone! "

I thought it would make sense to be very explicit, for her to understand what situation she was in and what power I had over her.

"Anne, one thing is your child custody case, that you will obviously lose when Kevin's lawyer receives a copy of that email. On top of that, how would people you know react to that fabricated story? Your friends. Your colleagues. Compliance officer fabricating evidence? How that affect your current job and future career? What will your life be like after people get to know...? Would you like to hear my offer now?"

She was just breathing heavily and did not say anything. I continued.

"My offer is that I do as you say. I delete the email and do not say anything to anyone. That is quite generous of me, don't you think?"

"Thank you! You cannot tell anyone!"

"But, there is more to the deal of course. I would expect something in return..."

"In return... What do you mean?"

"Anne, I have always thought you were extremely attractive."

She shook her head slowly - starting to understand where this was going.

Without sound, her lips said: "You're fucking kidding me... "

"So, you simply have to have sex with me. Nobody will ever know. What do you say?"

"You are fucking sick! You're married to my sister. I can't do that to her! This is fucking blackmail. I will go to the police!"

I smiled back at her. She understood very well that her police threat did not hit me at all. But I played the game.

"It seems like you have made your choice. Damn. I took a chance, because I was sure you would accept the offer. Terri will not be happy... But, know this: I WILL let people know you have lied. I cannot sit on this information and not share. Kevin will have the email, of course. And the rest of the people on your contact list. I made sure to take a copy of that as well. I think people are entitled to know what kind of person you really are."

I started walking out of the bathroom.

Anne almost whispered.

"Alright, you win... You sick bastard."

"Seriously...?"

"...yeah. I'll do it. Let's go to the bedroom and get this over with."

I could clearly recognize the same determination that I had seen with her sister when I made her do stuff she did not want. I almost had to laugh at how their efficient, getting-things-done nature almost made it easier for me to force them. I was proud of how I was able to manipulate them!

And it was perfect. Obviously I wanted this on video! She wrapped the towel around her body and stepped out of the shower.

As we got into the bedroom I sat down on the bed and looked at her.

"Ok, Anne. I understand that the circumstances are a bit... strange. Let me tell you that for me to keep my part of the agreement, I am not going to accept your favor to me if you are just lying there, dead. I want you to participate. Make it look like you do this for fun. Because you want to."

"Is that a serious suggestion? It will be impossible! You are forcing me to have sex with you. And you want me to enjoy it? I am not going to be able to do that."

"How about you focus on getting back on Kevin. I am quite certain you have wanted to fuck someone else to get back at him?"

plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers
12