Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... have."

"Well, use that feeling of wanting revenge."

I could notice she was looking at my body, as if to assess whether I was attractive enough to play the game.

"Alright. Let's do this. I cannot promise anything, but I have not had sex in a long time so maybe you are lucky and I even like it. And it is not like you are unattractive.... Making it into a revenge thing towards Kevin was a wise twist. You must have planned this well in your head. I'll give you that. You come prepared."

She looked straight at me.

"But, the deal is that nobody will EVER know, especially not Terri of course. And you delete the email? We're even after this?"

"Yes, Anne. We're even after this."

It was like hitting a trigger. She dropped her towel to the floor.

While she was still standing, I undressed. She moved slowly towards me. I started kissing her stomach and grabbed her boobs with my hand as she stood in front of me, one leg on either side of my legs. I could see and feel her chest moving as she started breathing heavily. I let one of my hands fall slowly down her body, sending shivers through her. Finally I was between her legs and started touching her carefully. She was pushing her body towards me, urging me to touch her more firmly. I started using two of my fingers, parting he pussy lips slightly. I could feel she was already a little wet. Soon I started using a little more force, pushing my two fingers inside her. Slowly they started sinking inside. She let out a deep, long moan and her knees were about to collapse, but she put her hands on my shoulders to keep standing. Her left leg was on the floor, while she lifted the right to put her foot on my thigh. That gave a much better access to her pussy with my hand and fingers. My fingers darted deep inside her while my thumb was on her clit. By now her pussy was not only wet, it was soaking. Her juices running down my hand.

I gently put down her leg and climbed back into bed on my back.

"I want you to suck my cock to make me ready to fuck you hard. I want to taste you while you suck it!" I told her.

She crawled into bed and positioned herself in a 69 and soon had my cock between her lips. To be honest, I did not need her to suck my cock at all to be ready to fuck her. My cock was already rock hard. But I had the hidden camera in mind. In this position she would face the camera perfectly while sucking my cock.

I was going to do everything to get her face and body in the most exposed positions, so after a little while I started sliding my body backwards while she was on her hands and knees. It was time to come inside her, and a fucking her doggy style while she was still facing the camera would be perfect!

As I was behind her, ready to penetrate her with my cock for the first time, I wanted to make her ask for it. To beg for it!

"Do you want it?"

"Oh, god! I want it so bad! Put your cock inside me, Paul. Fuck me, please!!"

I started pushing my cock inside. She arched her back and threw her head back. This would have to be the perfect way for the camera to catch her face. I decided that she should stay that way and grabbed her hair, holding her head back. Then I started pumping her. With hard, long strokes my cock was going in and out of her pussy. She jammed her body back when I thrusted forward.

I was looking down at my glistening cock going in and out of her pussy. Right above the action was her lovely asshole. I got a sudden idea!

"Anne, you are lovely. How do you like getting back at Kevin so far?"

"I love it! Give me more. More!!"

I slowed down.

"I am going to give you a lot more. But I think I am going to fuck your ass now."

"Oh, no. I have never done that. I am sure it will hurt."

Too bad. But that ass was too tempting to give up that easily.

"Anne. If you have never done it, it would be perfect. I am sure Kevin asked you to do it. Didn't he?"

"He did..."

"Ok, what would be a better revenge than giving away something he you you never gave to him?"

She did not reply, something I took as sort of a yes. Wow! I had to use the momentum. I pulled my cock out and got down on my back.

"If you sit on top of me, facing away from me, you will be able to guide the cock inside at your own pace and with a perfect angle. It will not hurt. I can promise you."

If I could get a video of Anne assfucking me with her face towards the camera... Holy shit, this would be amazing.

She was now sitting beside me. She looked at me for a moment and I could see that she the thought of doing something she never let him do was tempting.

She was almost shivering as she looked at me and nodded carefully.

"Be careful, ok!"

I nodded and smiled.

"You do it in your own pace. No worries. Do you have any lubrication?"

"Uhm.. Well... Look in the drawer in the nightstand," she replied with a shy look on her face, nodding towards the nightstand on the same side of the bed as me.

I could not believe it. This was a yes as good as any! I was going to fuck Anne's ass! I was almost shaking. I reached for the drawer and found the lube. Generous amounts was put on my cock.

She got up, putting a leg on each side of my body, facing the camera like I had suggested. Slowly she started squatting and soon I could feel the head of my cock against her hole. She stopped for a few seconds, then she squatted a little deeper to let the tip enter her tight entrance. She stopped again and I could literally feel her muscle loosen as the cock was waiting slightly inside the opening. She took a deep breath and sat down even further. The cock just pushed against the opening at first, but then I could feel it slowly sliding inside.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No. Not yet. It's ok."

"Good. The whole head of my cock is inside, so you have done the widest part. The rest should be a walk in the park."

She sat down a little lower, and the cock went deeper. Then she stopped and got up a little. Then back down, but this time much deeper. Two thirds of my cock was inside her. She understood that she would not have to fear any pain anymore, so she started moving up and down in a faster pace, while going deeper and deeper. Soon the whole cock was inside her.

I could only imagine how this would look on camera. Her legs were spread really wide, and my cock was balls deep in her ass.

"How does it feel, Anne. How does it feel to be fucked in the ass? That is something Kevin would have LOVED to do, right?"

"Oh, god! It feels amazing. If he wasn't such a bastard I would have given him this ass."

"Show me what you would have given him. Let yourself free."

This was the ultimate trigger. She went full porn star! She reached back with her hands and spread her ass cheeks.

"Look at this ass. See that cock going inside? That is what Kevin also would see. But now he won't. Tough luck. Do you think he would have liked it?"

"Oh, honey. He would have loved it."

"So watch how my ass fucks your cock!"

She moved quicker and quicker up and down, but soon she had to slow down as the position was very hard on her thighs. Suddenly she pulled the cock out and threw herself on the bed. She could not do the position any more.

I rolled her over on her stomach and more or less pulled her body towards the end of the bed. Then I asked her to put her ass in the air so I could fuck her from behind while standing, one leg on the floor and one leg on the bed.

She did as told and I could put my cock back inside her ass. I soon felt that I was not going to last very long. I wanted another good angle for the video, so I pulled out and asked her to sit on the bed. I stood in front of her and said:

"I am quite sure a proper woman like you never let Kevin come in your face either?"

She looked at me, almost embarrassed.

"No. Never."

"So, there we have one more thing we should do then. Don't you think? Jack off my cock. I am about to come."

She grabbed my cock. I felt that it would happen very soon. Looking at her and knowing that I had a video of her taking my cock in the ass, was a feeling so hot I would probably have had my orgasm without her touching me. Needless to say, I came quite quick.

"Let me cum in your face, Anne. Would you let Kevin do this, too?"

"Oh, yeah. I would have let him cum in my face."

The first drops fell on her chin, but then she took the initiative to go even further.

"And I would have let him cum in my mouth!"

She guided the cock in between her lips and my cock kept cuming. To my double surprise! Firstly, that she took it in her mouth after being inside her ass. And secondly, not only did I cum in her mouth, but she swallowed everything.

I could see the last drops of sperm in her mouth as she looked at me. She swallowed and let go of my cock.

She was done.

"There. I did my part. Now you do yours. Delete the email, as agreed."

She stood up and walked off to the bathroom without saying another word. I waited a few seconds and could hear that she turned the shower back on.

Of course I was not going to delete the email. And now I had a video of her fucking her brother in law. I had her. I fucking had her as my slave. She would think that she was off the hook for a couple of hours, until the wedding anniversary.

I had planned having fun with Ashley this weekend. Maybe, maybe getting a chance to install the camera at Anne's place. Now I had them both. I had to come up with a good plan for how to let them know that they were both my slaves. I would think about that in the car back to Ashley and John. Whatever happened I was sure this would be fun.

12