All Comments on 'Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 08'

by plazabull

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done! Glad to see the next entry, have been looking forward to the SIL's appearance.

acevitalacevitalalmost 2 years ago

I only discovered the story today, a great IDEA! Parts 1-8 are great please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While the story was good, there seemed to be some confusion about Anne’s husband’s name. Is it Kevin or Frank? Also the grammatical and spelling errors detract from the reader’s enjoyment of the story. I’d suggest you use an editor to review your stories before releasing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So who is Anne's husband? Half the time it seems to be Kevin then it changes to Frank. Very confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm confused, or you are. Is Anne's husband Frank or Kevin? What a fucked up part 8 of the story. No wonder you had trouble writing it.

knee_melterknee_melteralmost 2 years ago

When can I expect the next part? Really great series.

plazabullplazabullalmost 2 years agoAuthor

For anyone who has discovered that I have mixed up the names - you are of course correct. A new version is hopefully out soon - with the names corrected. Brainglitch...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No worries on the name mix up, the story flowed very well! I hope you have a few more chapters to add. My only suggestion would be to slow down just a bit, as the last chapter seemed hurried. Great story though! Would love to read a scene where “mommy” directs her daughters to be true porn stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Perspective changed in part 8

In hopes of helping with your writers block, I'd like to make an observation or two. First of all, I like this series very much, and am waiting with baited breath for each chapter. The wait has been excruciating! What made me like the first 7 chapters so much was a) how his personality changed from passive to fed-up and calculatingly and cunningly evil, and b) that he worked out a plan to dominate and humiliate his MIL AND his WIFE and was intentional in doing it. It seems that the humiliation is the driving theme, and the dominance is the means to his desired end. The difference I saw in part 8 was that there was little to no plan, and no humiliation. He just tried to dominate his SIL through a fortunate but not engineered setup, and she GAVE him a small victory without having her spirit crushed.

Hope this helps you to get his evil mind fully engaged again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start, you have gotten the goods on three very awesome sluts, now lets hear you put them through their paces. I can't wait to hear the 3 of them competing for your hard love muscle, you fucking stud.

- jimvette

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userplazabull@plazabull
Married man with a sexy wife that has been shared naked online for years - without her knowledge. Into domination fantasies, involving wife, my mother in law and my sister in law.