Fuck The Language Barrier

Info
A quick fling in the back alley with some German lessons!
201 words
4.55
4.7k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if your love language was language? A lonely woman catches the sight of a man that keeps checking her out at the local bar. Noticing that he is much too shy to make a move she does so instead. She realizes he doesn't speak a bit of German because he’s a tourist, so she teaches him a few lessons in her language. These end up with some steamy lip-locking and dry humping in a hallway before being caught by a passerby. She leads him out into an abandoned alleyway where the chilly German night is made hotter with passionate fucking against the wall. With sensual German dirty talking this intense, who needs a translator?

This was a custom script written for me by my always incredible friend and Reddit user u/AGreatView.

Voice, editing and sound design by myself.
Background tracks from freemusicarchive.org
All sfx either found on freesound.org or from my own library / provided by performer.

Disclaimer: All characters depicted in this fantasy audio are fictional and consenting adults. Written by an adult, performed by adults, and only to be listened to by adults. It is expressly forbidden to repost, download, upload, clip or share anywhere without prior permission.

--:--
--:--
1.0
She_wears_Shadows
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Benji2049Benji20494 months ago

I feel so dumb. Here I was thinking your German accent was the sensual height of your powers. But of course your native German sounds like music in your mouth.

compassrose004compassrose0045 months ago

A really wonderful piece. I love how you tease the translation and sometimes don’t even bother, knowing that it really isn’t necessary. I love the quality of your voice, so rich and darkly seductive, especially when you laugh. The whole thing comes from a place of deep realism, more so because of the subtle ambient sounds and the beautifully performed physical effects. From one creator to another: 10 out of 10.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the story very much. Would to meet you and do the same as the story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You have a beautiful voice and I love the German accent! Please make more videos :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love the accent.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Double Teamed by MILFs at the Pool Hey there, you look pretty lonely. Mind if we join you?in Audio
Tell a Stranger An encounter in a quiet hotel leads to a night of passion.in Erotic Couplings
I Am Cuck Ch. 01 The start of my life as a willing cuckold.in Loving Wives
Part 1: New Airplane Friend Airplane girl strips in seat next to me.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Paris sauna A French boy fucks me in a sauna.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories