Part 1: New Airplane Friend

Story Info
Airplane girl strips in seat next to me.
1.1k words
4.16
18.8k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a three part series of an airplane adventure

I was completely exhausted. My flight had been delayed twice, and I had to wait an additional five hours before getting on my flight. I noticed that I had gotten the aisle seat in the very last row of the plane. Great I thought to myself. Now I'd be the last person off of the plane. More delays. I put myself in my seat and noticed that this plane was a little different. Normally you'd have the toilets in the back, but for some reason they were in the middle of the plane along with the flight attendant's station. There was nothing behind me except the actual back of the plane. Additionally, the row I was in only had two seats slotted to a side. I was sure that the flight attendants would miss me because it was very hard to find the seat in the back of the plane. At least I guess it meant I had some privacy. Now my only concern was who would I be sitting next to.

Soon a girl appeared to be walking down the aisle, and she attracted my attention. She was relatively in shape but also a little bit chubby. She was Indian with straight black hair that was about shoulder length and a very attractive face. Maybe due to the makeup she was wearing. Anyways she had a white blouse that came to the midriff with spaghetti straps. The middle of the blouse was held by four buttons, two of which were unbutton revealing major cleavage, which is why my attention was caught in the first place. Her bottoms were low rise skinny jeans that hugged her thick ass. They rose up to just barely cover her crack in the back and covered just the top of her pussy in the front. If you focused real close, you could see one or two pubes peeking out begging to see the world.

She moved right next to me and said she had the window seat of our row. I thought to myself, "great at least I get to share this tight space with an attractive girl". Before I could go into the aisle, she decided to squeeze by and get to her seat. In doing so, her pants dropped a little to where an inch of her butt crack was in my face. She then fell back into her seat a little early, and her butt cheek grazed the side of my face.

Once she was in her seat, she introduced herself as Nikki and said she was going to fall asleep. My instructions were that she's a heavy sleeper and if a flight attendant were to walk by, to tell them not to disturb her. They dimmed the lights except for a small light in the back where we were sitting, and we took off. I couldn't happen to notice that her nice breasts were tucked away in her blouse as she slept and took the opportunity to take a quick peek. I quickly stopped because I didn't want to be creepy, but at this instant she tipped over in her slumber onto my lap.

The moment Nikki's head hit my lap, I developed an instant boner, and I was afraid she would notice. She wasn't kidding. She was in a deep deep slumber, so I was in the clear for now. As I tried to decide whether to wake her up, I noticed her pants had sagged further down. Now about 3 inches of her ass were on display hugging against the back of the seat. The slight turbulence made them jiggle every so slightly. I didn't get a clear view of her ass because it was against the back of the seat, but every once in a while she would squirm and the light would bounce off of her delicate crack.

I looked back down and saw that her hand was inching towards her pussy. Then all of a sudden her hand went down her pants and started moving back and forth. I realized what type of dream she was having. One of the explicit type.

I kept trying to get a sneak peak of her pussy. After a minute, it's like she knew, and the button of her pants popped off. I realized she had never zipped her pants. On top of that she was commando. No panties on. When this occurred, her pussy was peaking out. Then she made a sudden jerking movement and her pants fell downward. Now the top of her pants where right underneath the bottom of her pussy in the front. And in the back, her whole ass was on display while she was curled up in a ball. In this sudden jerk, her third button on her top had also come loose revealing two nice breasts falling out of the top and into my lap.

About 5 minutes passed. By then she woke herself up but still laid on my lap without moving, while carefully examining the situation and pretending to be asleep. She repositioned her head to where her mouth was right over my dick and started stroking here face up and down on my pants over where my dick was erect. I couldn't help myself as my pants were severely restricting my dick, but I didn't want to stand up and knock her off in order to stretch it out. So in a moment of weakness, I pulled my underwear down underneath my pants and opened my zipper so my dick could breath.

This was all done very quickly and my dick shot out and accidentally whacked her in the face. She couldn't hide the fact she was asleep anymore as she let out a slight grin. Also while I was occupied doing this, she had let her pants fall down to her knees, so she was essentially bottomless curled up in the seat next to me.

We stayed still like this for a couple of minutes before she started to lick my throbbing dick while simultaneously stroking her hand back and forth on her pussy which was now dripping wet.

I think she wanted some more action, so she pretended to wake up. She got off of my lap and sat back in her seat pretending to look dazed. Her feet were curled to the side next to the wall so her ass and pussy were still on display and her tits had popped out of her top. While she sat back up, she had also put her hand on my dick and curled her fingers around the shaft.

While Nikki was deciding what to do, we heard a small rustle and noticed the flight attendant had made her way back to our seats to see if we wanted any service. We hadn't been paying attention at all, so we just sat there empty faced and basically naked for the flight attendant to see.

To be continued...