All Comments on 'Fuck the Police'

by genderqueerotic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

GENDERQUEERROTIC WROTE STORY # 2!

AND IT IS JUST AS LOUSY AS THE FIRST ONE THROUGH AND THROUGH!

ArmphidArmphidalmost 7 years ago
Thank you for sharing

Ignore the Anonymous there; trolls here are plentiful but boring. They used to actually try. It's sort of sad.

I enjoyed reading your story. I really liked the scenario for both the power balance and the exhibition aspects. Your description of the narrator's sensations was good as well.

I was confused at some points in the story. Particularly in terms of the, ah, sexual equipment of those involved. The tags have "strap-on" but I don't remember reading a reference to one. Some details about the characters and their appearance would have given more clarity.

Thank you for sharing! I hope you write more and are willing to share it with us.

genderqueeroticgenderqueeroticalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the response, Armphid!

I'm glad you liked the story. I make the equipment of the characters unclear on purpose so that readers can imagine their preference or their own equipment in the story. My intended reading audience has transgender people and people who enjoy sexual gender play. A strap-on is someone's real cock in that context and referred to as such, so that's how I write about them. In this story, the narrator did not know how the cop related to the cock she was using to fuck--was it flesh or a strap-on in her mind? Physically, it may have been either, as well, but what we were all imagining is more important to the scene. As for the narrator, they've got both a cock and a cunt. What that cock is made of and how it came to be I've left for the reader to decide based on their preference. You can imagine as many strap-ons in the story as you like! To aid in that, it shall remain a secret what I imagined while writing. ;)

GeeQTGeeQTover 6 years ago

Excellent story! I especially like the ambiguity - and it was sexy as hell, too! Thank you for sharing it! Wow I use a lot of exclamation points!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous