All Comments on 'Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 09'

by BlackRayne24

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

did he know she is pregnant?

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago

Really good Chapter! Wow, I cannot believe Jason, so sad that his mind became so twisted. Really, sad that Marcus left, wait a minute that baby could also be Jason's as it only takes one time. I am hoping that it is not an that Marcus is the father. What a cliffhanger!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years ago
He can't know

If Marcus knew, he would not have left. He will be back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This just got real

*****

BRAVO

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
So....

are we just gonna forget ellie slept with jason the same week as she got back with marcus?

all these characters are morons who make piss poor decisions.

you *can* write compelling drama without making the characters make dumb decisions all the time.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

What happened to Jason?

If Marcus comes back how are they going to raise a baby? All they do is argue and have sex. It seems as though they are more in lust then love.

It would be nice if they could sit down and have a conversation without it involving sex or arguing. Both are too stubborn to see that good communication goes a long ways.

BunnyLBunnyLover 10 years ago
!

"Finale... For Now" it can only be for now!! I've been waiting for this story for months. My husband is actually in prison and I send him these stories. This is the one he's been begging for and I hate telling him I've sent him all 8 chapters that there are. Now I'm gonna have to tell him about chapter 9 but to not get excited for a new one..

Please continue this story, it absolutely has to be. I'm begging you!!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 10 years ago
Baby daddy drama

Jason or Marcus, whose the pappy? Marcus if you want just an okay ending. Jason's and his parents would up the ante. Then there is Jason the lunatic, my goodness. Whatcha gonna do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wtf???

Chile boo. That baby's clearly not Jasons, y'all hush, she's two months along, like helloooooo guys? Do not plant that miscalculated seed in the authors head. She slept with Jason once, a week before all this happened. It's three weeks later, do the math, c'mon y'all???? Can't wait for the next update!

CumonmiCumonmiabout 10 years ago
wow

Ok so I definitely ready for the next chapter whenever you post it.... I must say that I was so sad when I thought Ellie was dead but then I was geeked to see that she wasn't. I'm curious to know what happen to Jason and where Marcus is at and how he's gonna take the news when he finally returns after she has the baby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Who's the dad?

Who's the daddy of her child? Marcus or jason? Coz she like slept with jason the day before and then the day after she slept with Marcus after the whole missing school, paintballing and fighting, hospital and then breaking up with jason incidents....?

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuiabout 10 years ago
yaaaaaay!

It's updated, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Who's baby ?

This was excelent and the best of show. I sure hope you continue at some point as this is like leaving your readers hanging on the side of a cliff, Congratulations !

peekingduckpeekingduckabout 10 years ago
It's been seven weeks...

It's been seven weeks since all of the craziness happened, not three. Think about it:

It's noted that Jason had been on the mend for four weeks. It is also noted that Ellie has spent almost all of that four weeks with Marcus. Now that does of course mean that the baby could be either man's. But seriously, I'd rather it be Marcus' because making it Jason's is just too cliche. The story has been awesome so far, sweet, sexy, dramatic, funny and unique. Continue to be a better writer and don't fall into mundane predictability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best Story I Have Ever Read

I have been checking to see if you updated this story everyday for about a year!

I love this story so much! I'm glad you finished it, kinda.

I hope the baby is Marcus and not Jason's. and I had a feeling that Jason was going to do something crazy like shoot them.

The love between Elle and Marcus is so real, it practically leaps off the page.

I really fell in love with this story, the sex was good too lol. And my boyfriend's name is Marcus too, so good job with that lol.

I am really looking forward to a sequel or whatever you decide to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story. People do the math

I loved this story. I'd love to know what happens next. Jason riding the crazy train was a nice twist. I hope he is in jail and gets a long sentence (or to be nicer that he is in a mental institution until he get better then goes to jail) I really hope Marcus comes to his senses. As for whose baby it is if I'm doing the math correctly the baby can't be Jason's thank God. And if my math is wrong and the baby could be Jason's I still hope Marcus comes to his senses. It seems like they could have a sustaining relationship. some one said all they did was fight and have sex. That's not true they had conversations too. And most of the fighting happened when they were forced to stay away from each other. Once that isn't an issue and there is no more high school drama things could get better again. but I'm not the author... I hope the story continues in whatever vision you see.

BlackRayne24BlackRayne24about 10 years agoAuthor
Future News

Hello Loyal Readers!

For updates on stories and progress check out my bio and some of the links to my other stories.

Thanks for all of your support!

-MrsStealYoMan24

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it!!!

Please continue!! I'm hooked!! Lol

MissDesireMissDesirealmost 10 years ago
LOVE this!

Omg. I love this series! I haven't been on this site lately because I thought I would never see the next part of this story. And I finally checked this week out of boredom, & I'm so happy I did. This is the absolute BEST story on the site! And after reading this, I said to myself, "This would be a great movie!". After which I said, "I want to play Ellie." lol.

Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please finish....

...this story. Don't leave us hanging, please.

candyman67697candyman67697almost 9 years ago
Great Story Ever

I read this story all night long, from chapter 1 to chapter 9, I could not take my eyes away from how amazing this story is!

The ending of this story or ending for now caught me off guard and honestly, it tore me up inside. I had a relationship a that I ended due to something similar, nobody was hurt like in the story but it brought back so many emotions, it hit me hard.

In many ways I wish I could find my "Ellie" and feel complete again. Great job, and I would love to see more from this story!

candyman67697candyman67697almost 9 years ago
I love this series!

Are you going to make a part 2 to this series? I would like to see a reunion of Marcus and Elie, honestly, this story has so much emotion, power, and more that it leaves you coming back for more. This story is the best one on the website and as I already mentioned I would love to see a reunion of the two and possible marriage, when everything is not so aquired or crazy.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Needs a part 2

Your writing is spectacular and the drama incredible, but this ending just won't do. Now Marcus is the one being a prick and he needs to make it right. I hope I can count on you doing a part 2 for this--especially since she still got pregnant while on the pill? Really need the part 2 to clear this up, but I think you're up to the task. Please don't let us down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What the fuck man? This whole chapter messed me up, completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I need more

Plz can I make another one I love this series if u do plz email me at gogcubswin@aol.com

ThefathackerThefathackerover 8 years ago
WOW

There are VERY few stories that can say this,

But the is one of those stories that can hold its own without the sex. In staying that the sex sense were fucking awesome, this story is a Great read.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue the story, this story has so much potential that if I wasn't broke, I would pay you to continue to write it.

Well done, Something that I do not say often

Thank you, Thefathacker

escapethefate09escapethefate09about 8 years ago
more!

please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please go on!

This cannot be the finale - there are too many open topics. Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huh

Omg where is the rest!!!! I am so ready for the next chapter!!!

Love7903Love7903about 6 years ago
Finish this!

I know its been 4 years, but please finish this!

MONKEYSLUT313MONKEYSLUT313about 6 years ago
Wooooww your the worst

So you’re seriously going to leave it off like this you’re evil !!!!!!! PLEASE FINISH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Marcus

Bring Marcus back! He would want to be with his child and Ellie. They can stand

against enemies together.

Marcus leaving Makes No Sense.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 3 years ago

Commenting on the entire series (at least the entire series to this point)—This was a very good-near great against-all-odds romance that did a very nice job illustrating the dangers of temptation and the fallout that can result when one yields to it. Yes, he was too old for her at her level of experience, but it was really Marcus's abuse of his position of authority that showed he wasn't as mature as he should have been, and this was confirmed with some of his later actions. Still, once that forbidden line was crossed, he continued to make bad decisions to be with her because he was infatuated with her, at minimum, or even truly loved her as he claimed. Ellie showed great maturity at times, but, at 18, even greater immaturity at others, which did a very nice job creating conflict and interest. Between the two of them, this made for an exciting and often erotic ride. The (current) ending sets up a potential grand finale (and hopefully tearfully joyous and erotic reunion), but after so many years since this chapter, that may be left to readers' imaginations. If it does show up someday, that will be a very pleasant surprise and I'll be here reading....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seriously why leave it hanging out there?

6King6King7 months ago

⭐⭐ And the story turns to shit at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous