Fuck Toy for the Evening

Story Info
Bi-curious guy gets used hard.
2.8k words
4.37
53.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know when I first realized I was submissive, let alone bisexual. It was a gradual awakening.

Maybe, in part, it was because I had always been self-conscious of my size -- only 5' 7" and barely 140 lbs. Though I had dated lots of women, marriage was never in the cards. As I got older and the dates became fewer and farther between, porn became the main avenue for sexual release.

I went from vanilla to fairly raunchy stuff over the years, gravitating to videos where men were cuckolded and watched their wives get fucked or were made to suck another cock or even forced into anal sex as part of the action. And I wondered what is was like. From there, it was a natural progression to gay porn, and I latched onto videos and stories involving alpha daddies or bears, wondering what it was like to be the bottom or the middle of a spit roast.

To try and feel the sensation of being fucked, I ordered a starter butt plug set and over the course of a few months, gradually and somewhat painfully built up to the largest one before purchasing a realistic silicone dildo. I practised sucking on it and fucking myself, hoping that would sate my curiosity. But, of course, it didn't.

Now 52, I decided to seek the real thing. The only question was how. There were plenty of gay bars and a few steam baths in the area, but wanting to keep my bisexuality under wraps for now, I was concerned about being seen by someone I knew.

So, after a bit of research, I discovered an online gay dating site with local postings. I signed up for the free 10-day trial and posted a profile, identifying myself as bisexual and versatile/bottom, with an interest in oral, role play, fucking, nudism, and three-ways/groups. I posted a few private shots from the neck down.

Once the posting was accepted by the site the following day, I was in business. I started scrolling the hundreds of posts in my area, looking for connections within a 30-mile radius. And that's where I came upon MascMan12. He was 60, 6' 1" and 225 lbs. He identified as a top, with a preference for subs. The only two photos were of his cut cock, one soft and one hard. It was difficult to gauge the size though without context.

Best of all, he was online now, so I reached out to him. "Hey there," I wrote. "New to this scene and looking for someone to show me the ropes. Check out my private pics and get back to me if you're interested."

He replied quickly: "I could be. You say you're new to the scene. How much experience do you have?"

"None," I replied. "But I'm eager to learn and good at following directions," hinting at my submissive inclinations.

His reply was terse: Just an address and the time: "8 p.m. tonight."

As the day wore on, I wavered between excitement and trepidation, but remained firm in my desire to follow through. I showered, threw on some clothes and headed out for the 30-minute drive to MascMan12's home.

I arrived just before 8 p.m., parked outside the modest bungalow and walked up to the front door and rang the bell. Moments later, it opened and I was greeted by a bearded, bear of a man with a shock of white hair, wearing only jeans and a black t-shirt.

"Come in, and remove your shoes and socks," he said. I entered and did as told.

We stood in the foyer, and he looked me up and down.

"My name is David," he said.

"Kevin," I replied.

"So, Kev, you want to learn the ropes, huh?" he asked. "Once we enter the house, there's no turning back, understand? So, if you're having second thoughts, now would be the time to act."

Determined to continue, I just shook my head, indicating I was not turning back.

"Follow me," he said.

We walked down the hallway to a door at the far end, and down into the basement. It was unfinished with a cement floor, poorly lit and a bit dank. I saw a sling hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the big space, a padded sex bench with adjustable legs and levels off to the side, a table with various straps, paddles, dildos and bars on it, and various chains hanging from the ceiling. There were also a couple of couches and easy chairs. The walls were painted black and the windows had blackout curtains on them.

Fuck me, I thought. This is some serious shit here. This guy was clearly a total Dom. Now I was starting to have second thoughts. Pain was not something I was at all interested in. What do I do? David interrupted my thoughts.

"In here," he said, pointing to a relatively small bathroom with a toilet, sink, and a shower stall. We walked in. He seemed to tower over me in the bathroom, making me feel even smaller.

"Strip and wait."

I decided to go with it. Frankly, I was now starting to get excited about where this might lead. In for a penny, in for a pound. He exited and I peeled off my clothes, placing them on a small towel rack. He came back a few minutes later, carrying an enema kit. Naked, I felt even smaller in front of him.

"Get in the shower, and curl up on your side with your back to me," he ordered.

I got down on the cold tile floor, as he filled the bulb up with water from the tap. He leaned into the shower, and I felt him insert the tube up my ass and then I felt warm water filling me up. Immediately, I was uncomfortable. He withdrew the tube.

"Hold it in," he ordered, as he stood up and leaned on the shower door, looking down on me. I felt embarrassed.

I don't know how long I lay there but he finally said: "Ok, let it out."

I released the water in a noisy manner, feeling it pool a bit around me. David reached in and turned on the shower and I was blasted by cold water cascading over me. He turned it off and handed me a towel.

"When you've dried off, come into the playroom," he said.

I towelled off, hung up the towel and entered the other room. He was standing by the sex bench, shirtless. His chest was hairy and he had a bit of a belly on him.

"Hop up," he said.

I climbed onto it. He adjusted the height, and strapped my legs and my arms to the bench. I was now in a kneeling forward position, more or less, with my torso prone along the bench and my ass up. He moved to the front, where my head was at crotch level. He rubbed his jeans-covered crotch on my face, and instinctively, I started licking him.

"Jesus, you're a submissive little cock whore, aren't you?" he said. "Well, you're in for quite an evening and there's no turning back now. You're ours to do with as we please."

Ours, I thought. What the hell does that mean? I heard him walk away and up the stairs. Maybe 10 minutes later, he returned and he wasn't alone.

"Gentlemen, this is Kev, our little fuck toy for the evening," he said. "Clean and ready to break in."

There were three other guys, all at least in their 60s and naked, as was David now. All were of average height, a little overweight and had cocks of varying sizes. They were all stroking them, preparing to take me.

"You didn't say anything about other guys," I said.

"Your profile said you liked fucking, oral and three ways or group," David said. "Tick, tick and tick. You came here willingly. I gave you the opportunity to leave and you didn't. You allowed me to give you an enema. You willingly climbed onto the bench to be secured. You asked to be shown the ropes. Well, we're going to show you the ropes all right."

With that, David moved in front me and ordered me to open my mouth. I obliged and for the first time in my life, I had another man's cock in my mouth. He felt kind of spongy and hard at the same time. He started pumping it slowly, and I tried to prevent my teeth from scraping him.

I felt hands on my ass, rubbing around, spreading my cheeks. I felt something wet, and realized someone was rimming me. I could feel the tongue probing and damn it felt good. I shuddered involuntarily.The double assault lasted several minutes, before David pulled out.

One of the other guys stepped in and put his cock into my mouth. It was thicker than David's, and I struggled a bit. But I was determined. I swirled my tongue around started sucking, and then he started pumping slowly.

I heard David say: "Cherry popping time!"

I felt liquid being poured onto my crack and rubbed into my hole. Then I felt the tip of David's cock and he slowly entered me. As he passed my prostate, my body shivered again in ecstasy. He started fucking me slowly.

"Boys, we have us a tight little ass," David roared. "But it won't be when we're done!"

That brought howls of laughter from the others.

Meanwhile, I was still sucking a cock. My face-fucker had picked up the pace now, and I was starting to gag a bit. I could feel spit and drool dripping out of my mouth and down my chin. Suddenly, he grabbed my head with his hands and I felt and tasted the first splash of cum and then several more in quick succession. He sure didn't last long. I swallowed most of it, though a bit escaped my mouth. It was sort of gooey and bitter tasting. I had tasted my own cum, but this seemed a bit different. It was certainly thicker than my watery cum.

He pulled his cock out and it was replaced by another, thinner and longer cock. He used his hand to pull it out and push it in several times, before he pulled it out and told me to lick his shaft. I licked up and down his long cock, before he put it back in my mouth and I continued sucking.

David was still fucking me, but now the pace had quickened. I could hear -- and feel -- his thighs slapping my ass. He then grabbed my hips, grunted and began filling my ass with his cum. He thrust a few more times until he was empty and pulled out.

"My turn," said the guy who I was sucking. He pulled out and I soon felt his cock entering my asshole. Since he was not as thick as David, I didn't get that same erotic chill when he passed my prostate. But it still felt damned good. He started fucking me.

David was now in front of me. "Clean me off," he ordered.

I began licking his cock and he stuck it in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around. It was disgusting, but I didn't really have a choice in the matter.

He pulled out, and one of the other guys took his place. He immediately grabbed my head and furiously began face-fucking me. I was gagging and drooling, but he didn't care. He lasted only a few minutes before he, too, erupted in my mouth. It felt like a hose of cum had been turned on. I tried swallowing, but a lot of cum escaped my mouth.

The guy fucking me began slapping my ass with every thrust. He quickened the pace and then unloaded. I could feel his warm cum shooting up my ass. He stopped pumping and rested a few seconds before pulling out.

And then another cock entered my ass. It was a bit thicker, and it filled my up. Fuck, it felt good. He started fucking me and I began moaning with every thrust.

"Why, you little cock slut," David said. "We're defiling you like a bitch and you love it, don't you?"

I couldn't help it. This was my place. I had fantasized about being fucked by alpha males and it was happening, though admittedly, my fantasy was a bit -- no, a lot -- tamer than this.

He continued fucking me, until he, too, grabbed my hips and almost scream-grunted as he began spewing his seed into me, with thrust after thrust. When he had emptied himself, he pulled out and gave my ass a slap.

"Thanks for ride, bitch," he said, and all four of them started laughing.

There I was, cum and drool dangling and dripping from my mouth and chin. I then felt cum starting to leak out of my ass and down my thighs.

"Beer break," David said. The others sat down while David grabbed beers from a fridge in the corner.

They slowly drank their beers, casually talking about sports and cars. They totally ignored me. About 30 minutes later, David said: "Round 2. Lucky for you, we're all multi-cummers."

David shoved his cock in my mouth and I started sucking. Slowly he started getting harder as I sucked him and swirled my tongue around his cock until he was fully erect again. He pulled out and another cock was pushed into my mouth and its owner started face-fucking me.

"Is this going to be the third fuck or fourth?" David asked with a laugh, before he penetrated my ass again and started fucking me, more forcefully this time.

I started moaning again and tried to rise my ass to each of his thrusts. He kept at my ass for five or six minutes before he again grabbed my hips and give a few more cum emptying thrusts. He pulled out, and another cock took his place.

Just as the new ass fucker hit his rhythm, the guy face-fucking me grunted and his cum spurted into my mouth and down my throat, with none escaping this time. Moments later, I felt my ass fucker pick up the pace and he really pounded me until he emptied his load into my hole. He pulled out, and the last guy stuck his hard cock in and started pounding immediately. They were relentless. This was the guy with the bigger cock, but my hole was stretched open now. He reached under me and grabbed my cock and started slowly jerking it until I got hard. He kept stroking me and thrusting for several minutes and then suddenly let go and pulled out, and I felt warm cum spraying my ass and back.

David and the other two who fucked my ass made me clean them off with my mouth. I almost threw up, but managed. Two of the guys then untied the straps holding me down. I climbed off the bench, rubbing my aching jaw and moving a bit gingerly.

David grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the bathroom. He shoved me into the shower stall and told me to sit on the floor facing him. The three other guys entered the bathroom. There was hardly any room.

"Jerk off for us, bitch," David ordered.

I grabbed my still hard cock and started masturbating while they watched with smirks on their faces. It didn't take long before I came, spraying cum up onto my chest and face.

"Scoop it up and eat," David ordered.

I complied. And as I was licking my own cum, David then grabbed his cock, pointed it me and started pissing. I closed my eyes and put up my hands up but it was no use. He sprayed his piss all over me. My eyes were stinging, and some of his piss had leaked into my mouth. This was his final humiliation for me.

"That's what fuck toy bitches deserve," David said, as he finished. "Lick my dick and make sure you get every last drop."

I got to my knees, put his now cock in my mouth and licked it clean. He turned, grabbed my clothes and threw them at me. He told me to get up and leave by the basement door, which led to the side of the house.

"You can dress outside," he said.

I got up and made my way to the door, reeking of piss, with cum still slowly leaking out of my ass. The taste in my mouth was something else all together, and I looked forward to rinsing it out with an entire bottle of mouthwash if need be.

"Bye-bye, baby," said one of them, as I opened the door. "Come again!"

They roared with laughter and I felt my facing burning as I shut the door and left. I hadn't expected my first foray into M2M sex would go quite like this, but I knew I was hooked.