All Comments on 'Fuck Weed: Pt. 01'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No one cares about your GOP delusions.

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year ago

You are an artist. I love your work.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

OMG, great fucking story!!!! I can’t wait for the next chapter. I want to see Mike’s wife high as the sky and keeping Shawn happy. They should sleep together in the main bedroom and Mike in the guest room.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Utter crap. But I surpose it satisfies the author's need to be a cuck and also all the weak and pathetic arseholes that get off on this. Oh, the writing was good and it was well structured.

The husbands actions...? A normal man would have either called the cops or got a gun and shot the fucker for "breaking in and raping his wife". But the cucks don't think that way.

latinarita4latinarita4over 1 year ago

can't wait for Ch. 2!!! Maybe some of Shawn's friends/old classmates from high school will take part?

I can imagine the twist where it's not 'fuck weed' and just regular weed, or like oregano!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What wrong wit chu, whitey?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

6 pages of trope shite. Dang, you must have written this story backwards.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 1 year ago

Well written and hot! I can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this part waiting for the next part

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!!!!!! Well done!!!!

dickcockson845dickcockson845over 1 year ago

this dude weaves racism into every story LMAOOO but damn this one was the worst. let hate go my man!

Adameve777Adameve777over 1 year ago
good so far..

Lets see how the teacher act when she gets back to school dress like the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

there is some deeper psychology going on here, there's the black man, the swipe at democrats in government, and of course the weed, which makes the wife horny, and the husband gets lucky. The very deep-seated fear that submissive white women would lose their sexual inhibitions and have free and satisfying sex and God forbid with black men.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

I'm really into the wife fucking a guy in front of husband and getting away with it. Not my bag, I think I'd rather if the husband was wimp he walk out and leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it !!! Wish it was my wife but I would of clean both.

Walker_BronsonWalker_Bronsonover 1 year ago

Your stories are always great

Volume51Volume51over 1 year ago

excellent and erotic story. Thanks.

warner34warner34over 1 year ago

I am addicted to this story! Anxious for the next installment.

Bigpat55Bigpat55over 1 year ago

Good job , very entertaining, hope its a very long series you have planned out

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 1 year ago

Classic Stormbringer! This genre seems so easy for you. I feel like I always know ahead of time that I’m going to like whatever you write next. In my writing, I always ask myself if readers are going to believe what I pen, but it doesn’t matter how far fetched your stories are, I buy in every time. You are the Godfather of IR on Literotica. Keep writing!

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Oh my! So hot 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a nice long hot read like a nice long hard fucking. Well, I've got to admit sharing a nice joint with fellow is one way to bed me, twice with a BBC at my mostly lily white college.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So far perfect 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Though your writing is descriptive and hot, it is a serious turn off when characters are beyond cowardice, for starters most real men would fight to the death to protect their wife and like me it wouldn't matter the physical size of the assailant nothing would stop me. There are however many situations where you don't have to insult the male MCs character, honor, and self-respect, add the general feeling of it is an insult to all men as cucks are fictitious personalities who's actions are in complete opposition of all male virtues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There just is zero way either the monkey or the wife would see the next sun rise....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Disgusting your MCs show your absolute detest for men "white" men to be precise. It ruins the story no man would stand by like that you literally enjoy dehumanizing the character. How it would have gone down in the real world your thug pot dealer looking down at the whore when he hears a long scratchy sound ending in a mixed snip and snap as the pair of hedge trimmers cleanly slice the wannabe thug pot dealers cock two inches from the base. A quick backhand drives the 10"s of severed appendage deeper into his whore wife's throat sending her stumbling back, the hot tub water already a dark crimson the stupid jig in shock his hands trying to grip the stub to stop the guiser, hate and anger purge from him as with one quick motion he drives the clippers right up under the ghetto chumps chin sinking cleanly 12" deep, in the thugs brief few moments left, the husband grabs his collar getting in his face spitting " you stick 12" in my wife's head, I just returned the favor skid" releasing his collar as the lifeless piece of shit tumbles back over the hot tubs edge. Walking calmly back up and into the house to call 91 1 seeing my soon to be ex chasing after me, I slam and lock the sliding glass door locking it and feelings rather emotionally beat head up to bed I'll deal with calling and removing the garbage in the morning!

charliem100charliem10011 months ago

The premise is good, but the disrespect of both husband and wife is unnecessary and a turn-off. Please stop with the absurd 12" dick thing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It is obvious that like Shawn, Stormbringer suffers from a serious inferiority complex, unable to be aroused without putting down Mike, and degrading his whore wife. The story is right from the mind of a twelve year old racist black kid who got taken up the but and then passed on every day after school for years. Just hateful delusional troupes in this failed story, to bad you'd be a good erotic writer if you could grow up and write somewhat realistic characters but your racism, bigotry, and hate ruins all your stories. Stop being such a coward and get over your trauma

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Way to inject your personal politics into a porn story.

"An dats all I got to say."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

dednigr

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

do you

ever

deign

new

info

given

right

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The sex was hot but the story was very negative. Whenever I bought an ounce or a "J" in college (late80's), I lit up with the seller and gave him a blowjob, sometimes I'd fuck, depended on how good the weed was.

TerellBBCTerellBBC7 months ago

i want a part 2

ehppmsehppms6 months ago

Really enjoyed this story can't wait to read the next installment.

BendItLikeAWhaleBendItLikeAWhale2 months ago

Oh my . . . my two favorite genres Afrucan Supremacy and weed that turns you into a primal animal ... kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Absolutely loved the story.. hope you write more similar to it

DeaconNyteDeaconNyteabout 2 months ago

Thought this was an awesome story, very detailed and good buildup - some of the commenters are a Tripp. Its a fictional story, don't like it don't read it... I mean its Fantasy ... Gets 5 stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...