Fuck Weed: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fat man was gasping and wheezing as he fell off her and struggled to lift his sweaty heaving body onto the couch. His thick eleven-inch cock stayed erect, throbbing and bobbing along with each gasp of breath the obese man took.

"Holy fuck," said Tony, staring at Mrs. Hayes in awe after Wilson had moved his bulk out of the way.

"Nice, ain't it," said Shawn.

"Unh huh," agreed Tony, nodding. "It's... perfection. Like the full moon is shining at me." His jaw dropped and he began to fall. Antione "The Assman" Anderson fell to his knees still staring worshipfully at the firm well-rounded globes of Jodi's ass. He didn't see the stream of Wilson's semen dripping out beneath it. All his eyes saw was the upthrust rear end of his former teacher, the last teacher he ever had because she was one that had gotten him expelled. He reached out and caressed her cheeks with both his hands, a shudder passing through his body as he touched them. His eyes ran down her crack to the tightly puckered rosebud in the center. "She's untapped," he hissed between his straight white teeth.

"I left it for you, bro," said Shawn. "It wasn't easy."

"Thank you," Tony whispered.

"I owe you, Assman. I owe you a lot." They'd hit a warehouse a few years back. Tony had gotten caught and spent fourteen months in prison despite being only seventeen when he got arrested. He'd never ratted out Shawn. Shawn had a long career of criminal activity, but no record. He'd been locked up, but no charges ever stuck.

Shawn expected to see Tony line his cock up right away and shove it through that tightly puckered hole. Instead, what he saw was Tony leaning forward and pressing his nose between her cheeks. The Assman stuck his tongue out and slid it up her crack, over her anus, and out the top. He turned, kissed one of her cheeks then the other before returning his tongue to her sphincter. Even Shawn wouldn't lick out a girl's asshole. He'd happily fuck it and planned on fucking Mrs. Hayes' ass later, but he'd never lick it.

It wasn't normal for Tony either, but for some reason, he had to lick Mrs. Hayes. He was grateful Wilson had fucked her in this position so that Wilson's cum wasn't running down her ass crack. It wouldn't have stopped Tony if it had been, but he was glad her it wasn't. He pushed the tip of his tongue hard against Mrs. Hayes sphincter and wiggled it inside.

Jodi wiggled her ass back at him. She was barely aware of what she was doing, the orgasm Wilson had given her had knocked her out. For once, her needy pussy and belly both felt satisfied, but there was a new pleasurable sensation registering on her brain. She pushed her ass back into that wet squirmy thing probing into her asshole unsure exactly what was going on.

Tony turned his head sideways and kissed both cheeks again. He sat up, his hands worshipfully running over and squeezing her firm white globes. Tony looked down at his erect missile-shaped cock sticking out and pointing at the crack in her ass. The other black men watched intently, Wilson still catching his breath on the couch and Shawn walking over to sit back down in Mike's recliner.

"More," moaned Jodi, missing the strange thing playing with her anus.

"More's coming," he said before spitting in his hand and rubbing the saliva around the head.

This was his way of getting back at the teacher that had expelled him. He was going to turn Mrs. Hayes into an anal slut. He never went back to school, never graduated, and ended up selling drugs on the street along with some other minor criminal activity. He knew the street well and it would be his job to set up Shawn's network of dealers to move his product.

As long as he could remember, he'd been obsessed with asses. He didn't care what the woman looked like, as long as she had a great booty, he was in. If he was getting his dick sucked, he looked down her back at her ass. His favorite position for fucking was doggy so that he could play with her ass, but his favorite of all was the ass fucking itself. If they were reluctant, he was good-looking and charming enough to usually convince them.

Tony spit in his hand again, coating his saliva around the head of his cock, but he didn't think it was enough. He had a small bottle of lube in his pants pocket for occasions like this, but his pants were a good fifteen feet away. He was holding his cock down, head aimed at her pink rosebud, but he forced it down even further and let it glide smoothly between the folds of her pussy lips.

"Mmm, fuck me," moaned Jodi, still slightly out of it with her head resting on her folded arms.

Tony did, but slowly working his cock slowly in and out of her, letting his brown shaft get coated in her wetness and Wilsons's thick cum.

"OH!" she squealed, his extra inch pushing in even deeper than Shawn's cock had gone as he sank his cock in her up to the hilt. He held her hips tightly, feeling her pussy clenching down, quivering around his cock. Her muscles squeezed his shaft trying to force him to move it. He started to remove his cock, his primal brain screaming at him to fuck her, to plant his seed deep in her womb, to knock his former teacher up with a little black baby, but he was "The Assman" after all and he needed to fuck her ass more than he needed to knock her up. There'd be plenty of time to plant his seed in her womb later.

Tony groaned as he slowly withdrew his cock. Jodi groaned also, pushing her ass back as far as it would go to keep his cock inside her. His sleek missile shaped cock sprang up as it cleared her pussy. It was covered with her and Wilson's combined fluids. This will do, he thought.

Tony grabbed his cock and bent it down. Both Wilson and Shawn leaned in to watch more closely. It was easier when they spread their cheeks open for him, but Mrs. Hayes didn't know what was coming. He adjusted his stance so that he could push his cock down, poising the head against her tight little pink rosebud. It was a beautiful clean anus and it was his to destroy. Tony pushed the head down against her anus and thrust his cock through his fist.

Jodi came alive!

"UNH!" she grunted, feeling her anus pushing in as it began to open. She arched her back, lifting her rear into it to make it easier for him, thinking it was just his thumb pushing into her butt before he put his cock back in her pussy. She even moaned wanting this again, the fullness and satisfaction of having her pussy stuffed full of cock while her rectum was being stimulated. But her ass kept stretching open. She winced, sweat forming on her forehead. Antione Anderson must have a really big thumb? Her opening went from the diameter of a dime to that of a nickel, and as it passed that of a quarter, she knew she was in trouble. Tony Anderson was trying to sodomize her!

He grabbed her waist and held her tight as she began to pull away. "Relax, Mrs. Hayes," he told her calmly. "Relax. Take a deep breath. I want you to enjoy this."

Jodi's face was scrunched up with the strain. Enjoy it? He's got to be kidding? "It's too big," she protested. "UUNNHH!!" She could feel her ass stretching open around the thick middle of the head. "OHGOD!" The head pushed in deeper, his glans slipping through her opening. Thank God for the fuck weed, she thought. The marijuana was helping with pain relief as well as relaxing her. Thank God for fuck weed? You don't thank God when you're skipping church to let a black teenager sodomize your ass. She was going straight to hell for this.

"There Mrs. Hayes. The heads in, that's as thick as it gets. We'll let you get used to it."

"I'll never get used to this," she growled, keeping her head down. She could feel the color rising in her cheeks as she fought to accommodate having such a huge cock in her ass. Nearby Shawn chuckled.

"This yo first white ass?" asked Shawn.

"First white woman," replied Tony. He'd taken a few white men in prison. They struggled at first, but then they'd all begged for him to do it to them one last time before he got out.

"Oh," said Shawn, sitting back knowing exactly where Tony would have butt fucked some dude and knowing that he was partially to blame for Tony being in prison in the first place.

"Ready, Mrs. Hayes?" asked Tony. He placed both hands on her hips.

"OHGOD, NO!" she hissed between her teeth. "Fine. Just do it! Get it over with."

"Tense up your sphincter."

Jodi flexed her sphincter muscle, feeling her squeeze around the serpentine head of Tony's cock.

"Yessss," moaned Tony. "Squeeze that big black cock. Now relax." He felt her grip slip and he slowly pushed more in until she tensed back up. "Good, squeeze and relax." He pushed more in. "Squeeze and relax."

"OOOHHH!" she moaned. He didn't have to speak anymore. She heard his voice in her head. "Squeeze and relax," it said hypnotically, over and over. As she relaxed, his cock pushed deeper and eventually as she squeezed her sphincter around his cock, she began to enjoy it. "Yes," she moaned, squeezing. "Mmmm," she sighed, relaxing. He began working it in and out not just pushing forward. He was slowly fucking her ass still pushing deeper. She squeezed her ass tightly around it. "OH YES!" she gasped as he started fucking her with nearly half his cock. "That's it, Tony, Fuck my ass."

"You liken it now, Mrs. Hayes?"

"Yeah, it's not so bad, kinda good. Fuck my ass, Tony. Mmmm, it is good." She squeezed her ass tight around his cock. Quivers of pleasure running along the nerve endings in her anus. "I like... I love it. So fucking good." The quivers grew into tremors that turned into an explosion of pleasure from her womb. She raised her head and cried out as she came from being sodomized by the black teen. "Cock... ass... good!" she gasped before crying out in pleasure and then shame. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she sobbed even as her ass continued squeezing and releasing Tony's cock.

"You okay?" he asked, stopping when he noticed her sobs.

"Yes, don't stop. Keep fucking me Tony," she told him, still crying, a slow horror spreading through her body at what was happening to her. It wasn't dismay that she was being sodomized. She was horrified that each time Tony pulled back, she began to feel an emptiness where his cock had been, a yearning to have it back inside her. She would want this again. First her pussy, then her mouth, and now her ass would need to have that emptiness filled again.

Jodi was gently thrusting her hips up to meet his thrusts. Tony was slowly pumping her ass. He wasn't in a hurry, just enjoying what was a dream come true for him. "You gonna let me fuck your ass again?"

"Oh yes, Tony. Any time," she moaned.

"This is my white ass now," he growled, picking up speed. He had a hold of her hips and was pulling her back into his thrusts, forcing his cock a little deeper.

"Yes." She moved one hand out from under her head and it found its way to her pussy. She started diddling herself. "Yes, your ass." Jodi felt the pressure building as another orgasm began building up inside her.

"Who owns this white ass?" asked Tony, spanking one of her cheeks.

"You Tony," she gasped. "It's your ass to fuck any time."

"That's right, gonna fuck your white slut ass anytime, gonna fuck it all the time." Tony fucked faster. "Ready for my jizz, Mrs. Hayes?"

"Yes," she hissed through gritted teeth. "Do it, give it to me."

"Here it is, slut." Tony pulled her ass back into his cock as it began pumping her bowels full of sperm. Jodi's body shook as her orgasm broke. His cock continued spewing out its voluminous load, filling her ass and rising up to squirt out of her anus around his shaft. It ran down her perineum to mix with Wilson's sperm still leaking from her pussy. Their combined cum dribbled down to pool on her carpet.

"Fuck yeah," groaned Tony, pushing her forwards and slowly withdrawing his cock. More semen welled up in her ass, following his retreating cock, and pouring from her stretched out hole the second his cock sprang free. "That's the best orgasm I ever had."

"It's the fuck weed, bro," said Shawn.

"Nah, it was Mrs. Hayes ass. Definitely her ass."

"Dayumn nigga," wheezed Wilson through his teeth. "I think you made her cum too."

"Twice," said Tony.

"That normal, Assman?" asked Shawn.

"No," said Tony, climbing to his feet. "The men do, but then they jack it while I'm doin'em good. Women love it, but usually don't cum. She special."

"She is special," agreed Shawn, but suspecting it was the fuck weed again that relaxed her enough to cum. He'd have to experiment with that. "Why don't you go get cleaned up, Mrs. Hayes. We ain't done with ya."

Jodi was weak and wiped out, but she did need a shower. She pushed herself up and stumbled her way to the stairs. She used the railing and slowly climbed the stairs, her belly and womb full of semen, and now her ass squishing, leaking sperm with every stair she climbed. She felt ashamed and dirty, but for once felt like all her needs had been satisfied.

"Damn cock's still hard," said Tony, staring down at his cock bobbing before him. He pushed it down with his index finger watching it spring back up and bob. "Guess it's time to give that white pussy a go."

"Why doncha head upstair den," said Shawn.

**********

It took Jodi forever to feel clean. She washed between her thighs and ran the cloth up between her butt cheeks, but each time she wiped Tony's semen up, more poured from her ass. Rubbing the body wash across her breasts was sending spasms of desire back down to her pussy, the emptiness began returning. She dropped the wash cloth and closed her eyes as she played with her nipples, her arousal increasing to the point she slid one hand down her belly, her fingers slipping into her pussy. She was able to bring herself off while thinking about the three black men's cocks, her orgasm releasing more of their trapped seed from her womb and rear end adding to the emptiness. She washed that away and finally felt clean enough to step out of the shower.

Jodi dried herself off and wrapped a towel around her body before walking out into the bedroom. She froze when she saw Tony sitting on the bed. His thirteen-inch torpedo cock rising up between his legs. "Co'mere, Mrs. Hayes," he said.

Jodi's eyes focused on the huge black cock as she stepped closer. She'd stripped the bed and he was sitting on just the mattress cover. The sheets were piled on the floor still sticky and wet from last night's multiple couplings with Shawn.

She stepped between his legs, Tony reaching out and untying the knot in the towel above her bosom. It fell to the floor. "You have an amazing body, Mrs. Hayes," he told her, running his brown hands over her pale white breasts before sliding them down and grabbing her hips. He pulled her closer, she turned her head as their lips met. Jodi moaned, her arousal growing as they kissed passionately. Tony reached around and grabbed her ass, squeezing it. He pulled her closer, tighter. Jodi found herself climbing into his lap, still kissing him.

Tony raised her up, breaking their kiss, her lips found her erect nipples as he lowered her down over the head of his cock. He used his strong arms to raise and lower her over the end of his shaft until gently lowering her down so that she was fully impaled. They both sighed as her hot pussy embraced his hard black cock. She sat still, enjoying the feeling of fullness she got from his cock, kissing him again. Eventually, Tony grabbed her ass cheeks raising and lowering her over several inches of his cock. She assisted, raising up off her knees to bounce on more of his shaft.

"I love your cock, Tony," she whispered in between kissing him.

"It loves your white pussy," he whispered back. "And your mouth." He kissed her. "And your ass." Jodi arched her back, her pussy beginning to tighten around his shaft. Her breasts thrust up towards his face. "And some day," he added. He sucked one of her swollen nipples between her lips. "It's gonna love fucking these big white titties." He sucked her other nipple, his tongue flickering over the hard nub.

"OHGOD, TONY!" She threw her head back, her long red hair, darker because it was wet, hanging down behind her. "I'm cum... CCUUMMMMIINNGG!!" Her pussy clenched down around his shaft, her orgasm exploding outwards from her womb to rock her entire body.

"That's it slut, come all over that black cock." Her wetness poured out around his shaft soaking his crotch. Tony fell back on the bed.

Jodi leaned forward, bracing her white hands on his muscular brown chest, her hair now falling down over his torso. She gasped for air. "Wow," she said. "I love your cock," she said, staring down at his fit chest and his handsome face.

"Is it your favorite?" he asked.

Jodi nodded. "It is." She ground her crotch into his.

"Shit," said Shawn. "I think her favorite is whatever one's in her at the time."

Jodi looked up guiltily to see Shawn's broad muscular form standing in the doorway. He was stroking his cock and it was glistening in the light as he coated it with fluid. "Sorry," she told him.

"Don't be Mrs. Hayes." Shawn walked closer and then around to the foot on the bed. "I knew you was a slut for big black cocks."

"I'm not," she protested. "It's the weed." He disappeared behind her. "I'm not a slut," she denied, hoping Tony might agree with her. Tony's grip on her ass cheeks tightened, fingers digging into her flesh as he spread them apart. "I'm not..." She felt Shawn's hard rod fall on the top of her ass. He stepped back the thick shaft sliding down her cheeks. He grabbed the base, applying pressure down on it as the knobby head moved down to her recently fucked anus. "No," she hissed in shock. "You're not..." Jodi tried to look behind her, but couldn't turn her head that far. "That's too much!"

Jodi's face tightened, her cheeks turning red. Her anus pushed inwards before stretching open. Shawn's cock was thicker, the head rounder and fatter than Tony's. Her sphincter stretched open further than before. There was a brief moment when she thought her ass was going to tear open before his cock head pushed inside. After that, it wasn't so bad. Her ass had already been well-fucked and it didn't take long for it to adjust to Shawn's slightly thicker cock. She followed the, "squeeze and relax" instructions, Tony had given her and Shawn's cock pushed deeper.

"You don't know how hard it was saving dis ass for chu," growled Shawn, his cock head pushing against Tony's shaft.

"Oh, I know, bro. I know," answered Tony, keeping her cheeks spread open for Shawn.

Shawn's cock head pushed upwards, along the length of Tony's shaft until the two large cocks were pushing against each other as if competing for one tight space.

"UNNNHH!" sighed Jodi, loudly. "Oh god! It's too much!" She exhaled sharply, sucking in a deep breath she filled her lungs, holding it, before releasing the air in shorts puffs like she was giving birth. Only in this case, the thing was pushing in instead of out. "OH," she groaned, grinding her crotch into Tony. "Mmmm, yessss. It'sss gooood."

"That's it, Mrs. Hayes, now ya gettin in ta it. I knew you was a slut for big black cocks."

"No, I'm not..." Jodi let her denial trail off. "Just fuck me."

"Not until you admits it," said Shawn, smugly.

"I can't," she groaned. "I'm not a... I'm a married... Just fuck me." Jodi wiggled her ass. "Please?"

"Say it, slut," ordered Shawn.

"Say it," added Tony beneath her. He grabbed one of her heavy teats and raised it to his lips, sucking her nipple between them.

"OOOHHH ALLLL RIGHT! Alright! I'm a slut for big black cocks. Fuck me. Fuck me with your big black cocks."

Shawn pulled back on his shaft pushing forward. "Who's yo favorite?"

"Yeah, who's your favorite," said Tony, bucking his hips so that his cock pushed deep in her pussy, pulling back slightly.

1...456789