Fuck Weed: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want to be done with me, but you got the itch now, Mrs. Hayes. You gonna want the BBC again and if it ain't me, then another brother's gonna gives it to ya."

"That's never going to happen," she muttered. Sweat started to bead on Jodi's brow as she stared at Shawn's cock in all its giant perfection. "I'll be fine without the weed," she stated without conviction. She did have an itch inside her, but that was from the weed, right? The itch had started after Shawn's cock had opened up new territory, deeper than Mike could reach. "You'll really leave us alone?" she asked, eyes flickering back and forth from big black cock to the bong.

"If that's what chu wants."

Jodi reached out and took the bong. She bent down and placed her lips around the end sucking the smoke up into her lungs through the pipe. She wanted to laugh. Several weeks ago, the very thought of putting her lips somewhere a black man's lips had just been would have disgusted her. Now her lips had been on his lips, her tongue in his mouth, and wrapped around his huge cock. She exhaled and took another hit. The sense of relaxation already spreading through her body. She really did have a fucking itch. She snorted out some smoke, wanting to laugh. Her fucking itch was an itch to fuck! She took in her fifth and final hit, her brain wondering if the itch was going to get so bad, she'd actually have to call Shawn to cum over... snort! Come over and scratch it. She certainly wasn't going to fuck some other black guys and where'd she even find one with a cock like Shawn's anyway? Jodi's eyes rolled up in her head as her lids closed, the bong falling from her fingers. Already her brain was recalling her first sight of Shawn's huge black cock as he stood up in the hot tub, her hands reaching out to touch it. She collapsed on the couch.

Shawn sprang up and picked the bong up off the couch, patting at the ashes to make sure they were out. Mrs. Hayes was slumped over on the couch. He lifted her and sat her up, her head falling forward. He made sure she was stable before letting her go. His phone was still by the recliner. He grabbed it and opened the text app. "Ready," he typed before hitting send. Might as well have a little something to remember this, he thought. He opened the video app and hit record, resting the phone against his empty beer can on the stand by the chair, aimed at Mrs. Hayes.

He stood up and walked towards the front door, giant erect cock bobbing in front of him. He didn't give a shit if any of the neighbors saw a nude black man standing in the Hayes' doorway. He was reaching for the handle to open the door when it rang.

DING DONG!

**********

Jodi's brain quickly ran through her encounters with Shawn her arousal growing with each memory ending with this morning when he fucked her from behind. She couldn't understand why having his thumb in her ass had felt so good and after he came inside her while her ass was plugged had given her one of her biggest orgasms. Next time, he fucked her from behind she hoped he'd stick his thumb in there again. She wouldn't have the courage to ask him to do it, but she wanted it. Her nipples were straining to push through the lacy material on her new bra as her horniness grew to an unprecedented level. Her pussy pulsed, each time sending a fresh flow of lubrication through her already soaked pussy.

She heard voices... men talking. She tried to wake up, but she couldn't. She wanted cock. The second hit of weed was acting like a double whammy on her already oversexed libido. She needed a big black cock to satisfy the emptiness in her pussy. So empty. She'd never forgotten the day senior year when the black men had surrounded her on the sidewalk, nor had her brain forgotten the sex dream she'd had about them that night. She was there again, wearing her sundress, raising her arms so that they could pull it off over her head. They pulled their cocks out, they were all as big as Shawn's, all perfect pussy pleasers designed to satisfy the emptiness inside her. The cocks started poking at her again only this time she opened her mouth and took another in her pussy, her hands jerking off two more. They took her on the sidewalk and afterwards, pulled her to her feet. Her new friends led her into a club filled with hot sweaty black people. She was in the "Hot in Herre" video and it was getting hotter by the minute. Her pussy was on fire. The men lifted her onto the table. When it was hot in here, you took off all your clothes, so Jodi started dancing, working the sun dress up and pulling it over her head as the heat became unbearable. The crowd cheered and then booed, seeing her boring old white bra and granny panties. I wanna take my clothes off, she thought. I wanna take my clothes off. She removed her old bra. The crowd cheered as they saw the lacy black bra underneath it. The cheers grew louder when she slid down her granny panty to reveal her lacy black panty. The crowd stared at her as they danced, most of the men shirtless, the women pulling their tops off over their heads. Jodi was lost in the song, dancing to the beat. Her hands found the hook in her bra releasing her tits from their confinement. The crowd cheered as the rapper rose up in their midst. Nelly walked across the crowd to step onto the table. He was shirtless and sexy. She pushed down her panty for him as he pulled out the biggest blackest cock her brain could have imagined. A moan of awe rose up from the crowd as she fell to her knees and took it in her mouth. She sucked Nelly's cock as he continued singing. He looked down at her, grinning, light reflecting from a gold canine as he sang, "Can't nobody stop the juice." Her stomach and mouth filled with his cum and it was delicious. She gulped it down, trying to jerk his cock off for more, but the rapper just stepped back, his huge cock hosing her nude body with cum until it was dripping off her. He stepped back as more black men climbed on the table, jerking off their huge cocks as they began to cum. "Can't nobody stop the juice," sang Nelly in the background. The juice came at her from all sides, covering her body in semen.

"OHMYGOD!" cried Jodi jerking awake. She found herself staring cross eyed down Shawn huge black cock, hard, ready, and waiting for her to come to her senses. "Jesus, Shawn," she gasped, taking it in with her eyes. "It looks even bigger!" She leaned forwards and took the sleek head in her mouth, sucking it past the glands. It did appear longer, but not quite as thick. Not as dark as normal either, a dark brown as opposed to black. She pulled back to stare at this strange cock. The head wasn't as bulbous, it was more serpentine, the glans laying lower and not flaring up as much, making it look more streamlined. She licked around them before sucking it back in her mouth. He even tastes different; she thought her eyes running up Shawn's torso. His skin was browner and his musculature leaner, not as bulky. Was she still lost in her fantasy? She swallowed a good ten inches down her throat as her eyes looked at the grinning face of another teenage black man. His black dilated pupils staring at her intensely.

Her eyebrows shot up as she stared at him in confusion while continuing to suck his cock without missing a beat. Something about his face rang a bell.

"Damn S.W., I can't believe Mrs. Hayes is sucking my cock," said the strange black man. "An she good at it, yo."

"I made sure she had plenty of practice, Assman," said Shawn appearing to Jodi's view left of the newcomer. His huge familiar darker cock was bobbing before him. "Mrs. Hayes, you remember Antione Anderson, doncha?"

"MMMPHH!" she protested, the snakelike head of Antione's cock sliding more easily through her throat then Shawn's more globular head did. She did remember Tony Anderson. Another former disruptive student of hers. She'd had him expelled.

"And you know Wilson, Mrs. Hayes," said Shawn.

There was movement to Antione's right. A wall of blackness blocked out the light from the window. Her eyes came into focus to see another naked black man. "MPH MPH!" she gurgled, not recognizing the disgusting fat man. He had to be closer to sixty then fifty. The jowly face was smiling at her displaying yellowed or missing teeth. His pate was bald with a halo of curly white hair like a monk's tonsure around the head that came down as sideburns that met above his lips in a bushy white mustache in an old Victorian era style leaving the chin bare. He did look familiar. She'd seen that mustache before. Her eyes didn't want to look away from his ugly face because his body was worse. Wilson was obese with a large belly and saggy tits with some gray chest hair and even hair around his nipples. His belly stopped beneath his navel and there was another bulge of fat under his belly that was mostly covered by white pubic hairs. A hideous dark black cock stuck out from that bulge, almost as long as Shawn's but considerably thicker with a bulbous head covered by a slightly darker foreskin. It was the ugliest thing she'd ever seen sticking out from one of the ugliest men she'd ever seen.

"Come on Mrs. Hayes. Wilson. Donnie Wilson?" Wilson had a loud voice that seemed to rumble out of his big belly. "Maybe you don't recognize me with my clothes off?" Wilson seemed annoyed. "We've worked together for seven years, bitch." He quit grinning, thankfully hiding his bad teeth. "Yeah, that's right, Mrs. Hayes," he added when her eyes widened with recognition. "Couldn't be bothered to remember my name, could you?"

Wilson was right. She hadn't bothered to learn his name. He was a subcontracted landscaper at her school. She'd never even disdained to speak with such an ugly man so beneath her station. He'd often given her a friendly greeting to which she usually replied with a nod, but often ignored. He was just the fat old black man riding around on a lawn mower, trimming the hedges, or planting flowers around the school sign. Only the flamboyant mustache made him stand out in her brain at all.

"Fatboy's my plant expert," said Shawn. "He gonna make sure my Fuck Weed business gets up and runnin."

"Been growing pot for thirty years," said Wilson proudly, showing off his ugly teeth with another grin.

She looked away from the ugly black man only to see Tony's pubes rushing up to her eyes as he grabbed her head and pulled her deep down on his cock. "Gurk!" Jodi choked, she barely managed to deep throat Shawn's foot long black cock and Tony's extra inch was a bit too much. Thankfully, he realized she was having trouble and let go of her head. Jodi pulled back, Antione's sleek cock gliding smoothly up her throat and into her mouth. She stared at his brown shaft admiringly. It really was streamlined, straight as an arrow, with the serpent shaped tip even resembling an arrowhead. Another hand grabbed her head and turned her attention left. She found herself staring at Shawn's blacker more familiar cock. His round bulbous head with the large flare of the glans was so different from Tony's. He pushed it against her lips until she opened her mouth and swallowed the head. Jodi leaned into it, swallowing a little more than half Shawn's cock, her hand stroking Tony's shaft while she sucked Shawn. Shawn stepped back. She stared at it a moment before turning her attention back to Tony. She opened her mouth and leaned forward, but another hand grabbed her head and turned her attention to the right.

Wilson's ugly cock was the opposite to Shawn's. Both their cock's matched their owner's. Wilson's cock was so fat the entire shaft looked squat even though it was nearly a foot long. The entire shaft was covered in blue-black veins that ran up to a wrinkly black foreskin that covered a cock head even more bulbous than Shawn's. It was slightly crooked, leaning to his left and she could see a large reddish-black urethra peeking at her through a hole at the tip of the foreskin. His scrotum matched the foreskin, dark black and wrinkly, his right testicle was a big as one of Shawn's balls, but his left testicle was nearly twice as big, hanging heavier and lower in the sack. It looked like the weight of the one huge testicle was what was making his cock bend to the left.

She smelled it before the head even reached her lips. His cock reeked of sweat and musk like it hadn't been washed in a week or maybe it had, but his layers of fat made it too difficult to clean properly. Her brain told her to keep her mouth shut, to turn away from the from the smelly loathsome bratwurst shaped phallus sticking out from beneath the man's big belly, but as disgusting as Wilson's cock was, it was still big enough to satisfy the yearning emptiness inside her. Her lips did open, they opened wide, wide enough to accommodate his additional girth, the foreskin sliding down as It pushed past her lips. It tasted as bad as it smelled, but the taste was manly. "Mmmm," she moaned, her throat stretching wide around the thicker cock.

"Well, shit. The slut likes it," said Wilson, staring down at the lovely redhead. Her eyes were closed as she bobbed her head over the end of his cock.

"Told chu," grunted Shawn.

"This shit's amazing," grunted Wilson. "Not only is Mrs. Hayes willingly sucking my hog, but my old colored dick ain't been this hard in ten years. It's like I'm eighteen again."

"Just get my weed growing an chu can have all you want, fatboy."

"I'm go-OHH-nna need cash."

"I gots me an investor," said Shawn. "The green is comin. Enough to get the rest of the seeds planted and to expand into yo greenhouse."

"Mmmm," moaned Jodi again as she forced more of Wilson's cock down her throat. Her forehead pushed against his fat belly. Her pussy was wrenching in lust for this cock. She kept her eyes closed as she sucked him so she didn't have to look at him, but that made her brain focus on his scent and taste. His powerful man scent filled her nostrils each time she inhaled. It was like nothing she'd ever smelled before. This was no sanitized dick, well-scrubbed with body wash or scented soap, this was how a real man smelled. She liked sucking this cock even more then she liked sucking Shawn's. Her belly hungered for his manly seed. "Mmmm," this time her groan was in complaint as she was pulled off the smelly cock. She opened her eyes and stared greedily at the crooked chunky sausage as she was pulled away from it, her face turning back towards Antione's cock. She opened her mouth to receive it.

Jodi moaned again, taking her other former student's sleek cock into her mouth. This time she started bobbing her head faster, desperate to finish one of these studs off so she could fill her belly with cum. She grabbed his hips to brace herself only to have Shawn grab her arm and pull her hand over to his cock. Wilson soon did the same. Jodi rapidly sucked Antione's cock, her hands jerking off the other two men. She was servicing three feet of black cock and it was all hers.

"Oh shit," grunted Tony, throwing his head back. "You want some more?" he asked Wilson, not wanting to give her mouth up.

"No. I'm a gonna fuck that white pussy."

"Good. Keep sucking that black cock, Mrs. Hayes."

"Get her down on the floor," said Wilson.

Wilson and Shawn grabbed her under her arms and lifted her off the couch. Their cocks slid out of her fists even as Tony's slipped out of her mouth. They held her arms as Tony reached out and unhooked the bra between her luscious white tits. Her tits sprang free and he couldn't help running his hands over her breasts. The men released her arms long enough for the bra to fall off before grabbing them again Tony kneeled down in front of her and pulled her black panty down over her hips until it fell to the floor. He sat up on his knees as Shawn and Wilson pulled down on her arms forcing her to her knees, one of them pushing her back so that she was on all fours. Tony grabbed the base of his cock and slapped it on her head a few times before lowering it back down towards her waiting mouth. They both sighed as she began sucking Tony was more. Wilson kneeled down behind her, he was sweating profusely and taking deep breaths. He pulled back on his foreskin, watching the purplish black head of his hog emerge from the foreskin. His chunky eleven-plus-inch dick was rising up and rearing left of her butt crack when he grabbed and bent it down towards the pussy lips. "Never had no white pussy before," he grunted, thrusting forwards.

"MMMPPH!" Jodi's eyes widened as her pussy was stretched out more than ever before. Her eyebrows slowly lowered and she closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of having both her needs satisfied at the same time. Soon Wilson's cock was buried to the balls inside her, his thrusts pushing her into the fat around his crotch even as she raised her ass up into his belly pushing back into his thrusts. He slammed her harder pushing her forward so that Tony's cock shoved deeper in her throat.

"What do you think, old man?" asked Shawn.

"Best pussy I ever had," he gasped out. "Hot, tight, and wet, just like I like them."

"Mm Mm MMMM!" grunted Jodi cumming on Wilson's cock for the first time. She looked up Tony's body. He was very fit with a prominent six-pack and well-defined muscles. He had a leaner athletic build compared to Shawn's bulkier heavy weight torso. Another difference was that Antione Anderson was actually kind of handsome. He was clean cut with short shaved hair and bright white teeth and a nice smile, a good-looking young man without Shawn's brutish thug visage. Sweat was beading his forehead and he had an intense look on his face.

"UNH!" grunted Tony, his cock bucking down her throat.

She felt it pulsing inside her throat. The need she had for her belly to be full was being satisfied as he emptied a large load into her stomach. Jodi pulled her head back as Tony pulled his hips back. His spurting cock slipped back into her mouth, filling it with his semen until her cheeks bulged out. His cum tasted as good as Shawn's, thick as pudding as she swallowed it down. Tony grabbed the base of his shaft, squeezing his hand upwards, squirting more wads of his seed into her mouth. Unlike Shawn who liked to cover her in the last few wads of cum, Tony seemed to want to feed her every last drop of his seed.

"Fuck bro, look how hard it is?" said Antione, pulling his rock-hard cock from her mouth and staring at it proudly.

"It ain't gonna start going down til you cum again," said Shawn. "And even then, it'll pop right back up."

"Unh Unh Unh," grunted Jodi as Wilson forcefully fucked her from behind. She could feel her back growing wet as sweat dripped off his belly. He was wheezing, gasping for air, not used to this kind of exertion. "Fuck me," she hissed. "Fuck me."

"You're not going to forget my name now are you, Mrs. Hayes?"

"God no."

"Say it."

"Wilson. Fuck me. Give me that big cock."

"Call me Mr. Wilson or sir," he ordered.

"Fuck me Mr. Wilson. I love your cock, sir."

"This your favorite cock, bitch?"

"Yes sir! It's my favor... CUMMING!" Her arms gave out and she lowered her head to the carpet, keeping her ass upthrust for him to continue fucking. "Fuck me," she gasped softly. "Fuck my white pussy, sir. I love your big black cock, Mr. Wilson."

"Fuck you, slut," growled Shawn, slightly miffed.

"Sorry Shawn. His cock feels so good. I love it. I want him to fuck me forever."

"I can't fuck you forever," said Wilson wheezing even louder.

"Careful old man, this is the kind of pussy that could kill you," said Tony.

"Then I'd die happy," groaned Wilson. "You want my cum, bitch?"

"Yes, Mr. Wilson."

"Ask for it then."

"Please give me your cum, Mr. Wilson. My white pussy wants your seed, sir." Jodi's body started shaking as she began to cum. Wilson pushed his fat cock in deep. A powerful steady stream began hosing her womb with his hot seed which immediately intensified her orgasm one hundred-fold. Like Tony, he didn't pull out and cum on her, her just held his cock deep until he'd emptied his balls of every drop in her womb.

1...34567...9