Fuck You, an A Plus

Story Info
Abigail bombed her essay, and needs the extra credit.
769 words
4.17
7.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

Abigail gripped her arms tight against her camisole and shouted, "You're fucking crazy! You're a sick pervert, you know that?"

"Well where better to learn about it, than directly from the source?" Her tight bun was slightly visible behind her head. As she spoke, she nonchalantly grabbed the hem of her white blouse and lifted it up to her collarbone, unveiling her simple tan bra as though she were changing into gym clothes in a locker room, before pulling her shirt off entirely. "I'm just saying, this could be a valuable learning experience for you. Come on, it'll just be our little secret."

Abigail grimaced, unsure where to place her eyes.

What the fuck is this teacher? Just because I fucked up on her stupid queer theory paper, she wants me to have gay sex with her in her office? I really need the extra credit or mom's gonna kill me, but to get it like this, it's so, so...

"Confusing? Uncomfortable? How do you think Kobabe felt? Or George Johnson? They live and breathe this fear every second of every day of their lives, struggling. Suffering. Are you getting it now?" Amy stepped closer, reached behind her back to unclasp her bra, then slipped the straps over her arms, uncovering her breasts.

Her puffy nipples were staring directly at Abigail. "Here's the deal. Step into their shoes, just for a moment. Embody the meaning of being queer. Nothing extreme, just your tongue against my breasts. If you can do that, I'll pass you. Sound fair?"

She waited for it. Waited for everyone to come flying out from behind the desk and shout "Surprise!" but it never came. Nervously, she fidgeted and twiddled her long brown hair around in her fingers, trying to think of some way, any way out of this situation, but Amy just stared at her. Her breasts were teardrop shaped, d-cup softballs naturally well supported, small bumps around the areola. Not that there was anything inherently sexual about a woman staring at another woman's boobs-she compared her breasts with others in the locker room all the time!

Just my tongue, against her nipples. Come on Abigail, that's not even that bad. How is that so different compared to playing footsies with another chick, or that time Emma grabbed your boobs from behind in the locker room? Not weird. Will Richie be okay with this? Yes, because it's nothing weird. Come on, I can fucking do this. Jesus, she's got nice boobs. God, I can't believe I'm gonna do this, fuck.

"That's it, good girl," said Amy as Abigail slowly approached and lowered her head. "Just your lips."

Her entire face and even parts of her neck she didn't know could blush were blushing as she got up close to her professor. Her face was inches away from her breasts now; up close, Amy's milky white boobs grew and shrank from each breath she took, and her nipples were hard like how hers hardened when aroused.

Shit. Fuck! Jesus, am I really doing this right now? Oh my fucking God, I think I'm gonna be sick. Fuck!!

She closed her eyes tight and prudently opened her mouth to take in Amy's nipple, like she was doing the one-chip challenge.

"Yes, like that, unnh very good," moaned Amy. As her lips made contact with areola, Abigail realized, it wasn't that bad. It was just skin. In fact, it felt warm, soft. It was nice. She flicked her tongue against her nipple like she was French kissing it.

"Yeah! Uhh, fuck!" gasped Amy. As Abigail sucked on her nipple, Amy slipped a hand under her skirt and started jilling; Abigail could hear her fingers slicking against her pussy, feel her breath getting choppy as her chest squirmed, boobs bounced. With one final smooch, she pulled away from her glistening breast, a strand of saliva hanging off her tongue.

Breathing heavily, Amy desperately yanked her skirt up and dropped her panties to the floor. She spread her legs wide; her pussy and inner thighs were slick with juices, just like how she got when super turned on.

"An A! Do you want an A?"

Abigail rolled her eyes. "Fuck you, an A plus."

She bent down and dove face-first into her crotch. Professor Amy gasped as Abigail's tongue slid in between her glistening folds, dipped into her honeypot, the tangy taste of her lust searing into Abigail's taste buds as she rode out her slick, squirting orgasm.

"Ohhshitfuuckfuckfuck ohmygodohmygod YEESSS!!!"