The Massage Temptress Ch. 01

Story Info
Her first seduction. How it all began.
3.5k words
4.51
5.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The massage temptress that's what she had become known as. She enjoyed conquering male and female clients in her little massage shop if they were taken and unavailable oh how much better. How hurt cunt would ache and drip when she saw wedding rings. Oh she was an actual RMT and would face certain loss of her license if she was ever caught but to date she hadn't been. She was actually an amazing masseuse, had the ability to bring someone back to full health but she just couldn't contain this urge to take what wasn't hers. She loved knowing there was a loved one at home completely unsuspecting that their lover was now her lover and was cumming for her, with her. The rest of this story is told through her eyes Amy the Massage Temptress.

I was running a few minutes late to get to my office it was in behind a coffee shop in a quieter part of my little city. I lived an hour out of Seattle had run my own massage business for 3 years now and it was doing well and well... so was I *giggle*. I suppose I should start by bringing you back to the tale of my first conquest. She was such a sexy woman oh man... she had curves in alllllll the rest places, blonde, big tits 36 D's and her nipples were so puffy and thick to suck on. Her ass and legs might have been her best feature though. They were toned really from her neck down was toned, flat tummy just a little girth around her love handles, clearly a mother (of 3 as it turns out, you'll find that out soon enough). Her ass was voluptuous it curved like a peach and you could see every single curve in her tight lulu lemons. Hey beautiful blonde hair fell down just below her shoulders and she had an innocent smile that could light up the entire room, she positively glowed. In hindsight maybe she glowed because she was such an angel, I'd come to find out that this married mom of 3 was the lead singer in her churches choir and had only ever been with her husband and never ever thought of looking at the same sex as her.

So how did this beautiful 32 year old mom wind up shrieking and cumming at the top of her lungs in my room? Well let's get to the story why don't we. Though I suppose it's only fair I quickly describe myself. I'm 5.8 brunette wavy hair down about 3 inches below my shoulder blades. I have piercing blue eyes, a great smile and a tongue that can do some real damage. I've been told I have cock sucking lips but I think that's discriminating to all the beautiful pussies that have never complained as they creamed in my mouth and all over my tongue. My tits are sexy and modest 34 C's, smaller waist, great hips and a big ass that will consume any pretty faces or huge cocks. My legs, arms and stomach are all well toned due to my line of work and well who doesn't like to stay in shape, I find it makes it easier to turn my victims.

Now where was I... Oh yes Stacy, Stacy was her name the moment she came through my door and I laid eyes on her I knew I wanted her. I had been fantasizing about breaking the rules of being an RMT for some time. I'm quite insatiable I have a high sex drive and some kinks that aren't for everyone. If you have something against cheating (and I don't blame you if you do) then this is where you should stop reading, my tales aren't for the faint of heart they are about owning someone elses property, and gushing on their cocks and having their pussies explode in my mouth. So I digress, as I was saying I had been dreaming about this for some time I was just waiting for the right victim. Enter Stacy *giggle*

The door chime went off, I looked up from my desk and saw an absolutely breath taking woman. She smiled as innocent and cherry as you could possibly imagine.

"Hi I'm Stacy I'm your 9:00am appointment" She said with a smile

"Welcome Stacy my name is Amy, I'm so glad to meet you in person" I gestured to her to come to the massage room.

As she walked past me I couldn't help but smell her lovely perfume and take in her beautiful bosom, she was wearing a tighter black athletic jacket to go along with her skin tight pink pants showing off every damn inch of her ass and even a small cameltoe clearly on display.

I grabbed a clipboard and asked her to sit on the table and fill it out, I told her when she was ready she could disrobe place the towel over her privates and when I came back in we could discuss what we were working on today.

She thanked me and I shut the door behind me. After about 5 minutes of letting her fill in the paperwork I knew it was time, I was going to seduce my first married women. I knocked and entered slowly.

"All good for me to enter Ma'am?" I said.

"Oh yes I just got settled the paperwork is on the side table thank you" she replied

I looked over the paper work, perfect a tight hamstring I knew just the release needed for that I chuckled to myself. But now how to go about seducing this pretty damsel in distress. I looked again at her paperwork. She had wrote down her basics she was 33, married stay at home mom but sang and led the churches choir. Oh boy I thought... If you're going to learn how to seduce why not start with the hardest ones (they of course taste the sweetest). Turns out she wasn't all that hard though to turn she was very repressed as it turns out. She felt lonely he husband worked too much and had stopped putting attention in to that fine ass that I was about to take as my own for the next hour.

As I began applying oil we spoke about her leg injury she had slipped on the stairs she had kept telling her husband that they needed to apply some treatment as it was too slippery and always raining on the west coast. I started working her shoulders and neck, she melted and just started blabbering about how lonely and pent up she was. How great this massage was feeling. How her husband worked 60 hour weeks and made time for sex once a week if she was lucky. She quickly realized she was sharing too much and instead went back to focusing on the massage.

"Oh my goodness this feels amazing" She moaned

"That's the point Stacy, I'm here not just to help heal you but to help you relax as well, sometimes we just need a big release to fully relax you know" I hinted at what was to come.

She was still completely unsuspecting and at this point I wonder if I could've just dove in face first and she probably wouldn't have denied me but still, better to play it safe and make sure I had her fully. After all a married women with one lover on her belt is not going to break those vows willy nilly!

She giggled replying "Oh yes I really do need to release all this stress I just feel so wound up lately and you're doing such a great job unwinding me, you really should get paid more for this magic"

"Oh your thanks and appreciation is plenty payment enough" I replied with just a hint of seduction in my tone. Again she was oblivious.

By now I had worked my hands down her back, down her sides moving them all over back and forth up and down, I had even slide my forearm in and really worked her lower back. I felt I had earned my reward I still had 40 min left plenty of time to put my plan in motion.

I started by moving my hands under the towel ever so slightly but noticeably to her curvaceous ass. She stiffened immediately questioning if that was normal.

"Oh um, oh ah.. that's a little bit below the towel isn't it?" she exclaimed.

"Oh Stacy don't worry hun, your hamstring is sore we need to work these muscles all around it please relax, sitting up and tightening all these muscles completely undoes the job I'm doing! You'll give me a bad review out of this ya know! I said jokingly and with more seduction in my tone.

"Bu.. bu. But but I'm not well... I'm married ya know and I've never crossed any lines with another person especially... well ya know" her voice lowered.

"I know what?" I said acting completely clueless

She whispered so low I could barely here her "I've never even thought about being sexual with another girl"

"Oh wow" I said " Oh Stacy love, I'm an RMT oh my" I laughed

"I could lose my license for any conduct unbecoming" I explained

"Oh... ohhkay.." I could see she was still conflicted

Time to go in for the kill I thought "Stacy hun, I told you, your muscles need some releases, some big ones! That's all we are doing here, very professional I'm fully clothed, this is nothing more then business, your hamstring can't heal if we can't keep you relaxed"

The change was immediate, I don't think she knew what she was agreeing to when she relaxed and melted back down in to the face pad of the table but I made my move with her guard down and she didn't stop me she didn't even ask me to slow down. Something in her must have just given way, 13 years of marriage down the drain in the next 10 min.

I started by lowering the towel and really working my hands in to her glutes, she moaned excessively I think she was near orgasm and I hadn't even had the pleasure of touching her pussy yet! Her beautiful body started to wriggle as I continued to poke and run my hands along her ass.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh A..A.Ammyyyyyy Ohhhh myyyyy goooooshhhh that feels good" She moaned

I chuckled despite everything going on she still wouldn't use the lords name in, well that was about to change.

I quickly slid one hand underneath her hip, a move that gave me great leverage to her cunt. Oh wow it was already dripping on to my table!!! That wasn't oil well... it was someone's oil I chuckled she is absolutely soaking. My hand hit the front of her perfectly clean shaven cunt. She didn't say stop she just moaned harder.

"OH FUCK YES OH GOD FUCK YES" she screamed

I laughed to myself as my panties got real fucking creamy, this is amazing this is exactly what I envisioned when I opened this shop up. I went back to the task at hand. Literally in my hand I could feel her warm sticky juices flowing down my knuckles as I rubbed her clit slowly but deliberately. Oh boy we were getting close now, her whole body was vibrating and I chuckled she couldn't stop swearing now.

"OH MY FUCK, UGHHHHH FUCK THAT FEELS SO AMAZING AMY DON'T STOP DON'T STOP" she cried out.

Now I obviously had her, 10 seconds or less this amazing sexy little mama was cumming for me, the thing was I really wanted to taste her and while I was rubbing her clit so perfectly with my right hand from underneath my left hand and face were... well very lonely. So as I felt we were under a minute to lift off I made my switch hoping she would accept this one final act of disloyalty to her husband of 13 years. I moved my hand away swung my body around behind her and buried my face straight in to her cunt as deep as I could get it, tasting every droplet of her cum that hit my tongue, my cheeks, oh my she tasted as delicious as the peach her ass resembled.

It worked she never flinched she just started to buck her hips uncontrollably in to my face, my nose must have been an inch deep in to her ass, I didn't care and evidently neither did she.

"Oh fuck Amy, oh my god you're fucking amazing you're going to make me cum, oh my fuck I'm going to cum on your face, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she cried out.

And it happened, her bucks started to get harder and more forceful as my tongue dove through her folds, tasting every bit of her juice I could get. What was once her husband's of 13 years and only is was now mine and it was mine for the taking. I stuck my tongue all the way in I could feel it bottom out I couldn't get any deeper, she writhed and wreethed under my tongue but my hands held her ass firmly in place as I continued my assault. Suddenly I felt her first pussy contract tightly around my tongue and I damn near choked on the cum that flowed out and no... no this was not urine it's not that kind of a story nor is that my kind of kink guys. No she was cumming pure white fluid almost male sperm like it was so sweet and delicious. Her whole body was convulsing it almost looked painful as she finally cried out one last time and her body tightened right up and then collapsed.

I continued eagerly licking up every last drop of what I had earned including running my tongue for several moments across her ass. I didn't want her guilt to set in too quickly I wasn't done with her yet and still had 20 minutes.

She lay there desperately trying to get her breath back "Oh god, oh my god" she moaned "Fuck that was amaz.....oh my lord what have I" her voice trailed off

I could see the remorse setting in, nope no time for that I thought, I had already removed my own tights and panties. I cut her off in stride "Stacy you have nothing to be ashamed of, you're a grown woman who has been incredibly repressed"

"This was wrong, this was sinful" she started to break towards tears.

Nope I thought this transaction isn't over until we have both had our cum. So as she was still wrestling with herself and what she had just done I rolled her on to her back and straddled her face.

"Wha.. wha... wait! What are you doing Amy? I'm not gay" she squealed

"I beg to differ based on how much cum I just swallowed of yours, you really don't want to return the favor after I just gave you the best orgasm of your life?" I confidently exclaimed.

I knew if I could get her to just taste me once I'd have her, I've been told many times over the years that my nectar is as pure and sweet as candy one taste gets you cumming back for more every time.

She was still conflicted, I decided to take charge after all this was my seduction.

"Stacy I promise I know what's best for you here, you need this you want it you're just too scared to take it and I won't let you regret this for the rest of your life" and with that I sank my hips down to her shoulders and pushed my own well shaved cunt (just a little landing strip well manicured) down to her face, grinding back and forth and of course she did what you inevitably do when someone is grinding your face you open your mouth and stick your tongue out.

The change once again was instant she became so slut pussy hungry, licking and slobbering all over my gash. For someone with 15 seconds of training she was learning on the fly really fast. I could tell she could barely breath, I wasn't fucking around I wanted mine like I had given her hers. So I continued my assault of her face, her hands trapped underneath my big powerful legs.

"glug glug glub" the sounds of her tongue mashing in my tight little hole, she licked all the way in, exploring my box with her sexy little tongue, her tits mashed up against my ass as I leaned back giving her better leverage.

She slowly started to focus on my clit and I knew I was done for, again fast learner for someone so repressed she was clearly quite sexual as she slashed her tongue in short fast spurts to long slow passes, I started to moan and I could tell I was getting quite creamy as I looked down her face was covered. I laughed to myself my juices were on her hair, in her eyebrows this hungry married mama was going to town. Church choir or not I was leading the charge now and I was going to get what I wanted.

I sat back forward and grabbed the back of her head, I instructed her to hold her tongue just as she had it. She obliged. Back and forth I slowly grinded my crotch against her tongue, my clit of course being the main attraction. Soon I was grinding harder, moving my hips faster, it was all she could do to breath and not pass out but her tongue never moved. In no time at all she got her reward and I gushed all over her face, she instinctively dove her tongue in to my cunt as I spasmed, not a bad touch for a newbie.

I could hear her slurp down a lot of my cum, it was a lot for someone never having tasted pussy before but I could tell she loved it. How could I tell cause she was still going and ramping me up quickly to a 2nd quick orgasm, I don't cum back to back often but she never slowed down and was back torturing my clit again.

"OH FUCK STACY" I hollered "Fuck you're doing great for your first time, keep going you're going to get a 2nd treat"

"Mmmhmmmm glub glub" She said.

I took that to mean yes please fill my mouth again. So I did, I arched my back, tightened all my muscles and released a torrent of cum on to her tongue again, this time she didn't miss a drop she was improving fast. She loved it.

"Ohhhhhhh Amy you taste so fucking good" she moaned.

"Why thank you Stacy so do you" I replied.

The rest of the story is short and sweet, we 69'ed and both came once more and I finished her from behind once more as we both enjoyed that it was 10 to 10 my next appointment would be here in 10 min and this room reaked of sex. She thanked me profusely for opening her up to a whole new world. She still felt a bit remorseful but I assured her this was a patient client confidentiality thing and it would be our secret, she was welcome back anytime and I thanked her for her business and her silence as well.

She got the message we both had something to lose but we also both had something to gain. I gained a lower client that day and she came back once a month for her regular session thereafter. We would make each other cum over and over and over, to my knowledge she never was unfaithful to her husband any other time then that once a month appointment with me. What a true honor to be her only other lover and a damn good one I was at that.

She also opened the door to several more prospects as she slowly over time started to refer friends to me who were in similar situations, none of them knowing exactly what was going to happen as none of them were to share their secret sessions with me. It was perfect.

So that dear readers is you see how I became Amy the Massage Temptress, this is just the first chapter of my story I have so many more. Stacy's friends were all great but I have a few others in mind to tell you about as well, I've fucked doctors, I've fucked big juicy black cocks, I've taken more loads of married cum (both male and female I don't discriminate) then you could possibly every imagine. One time I my sisters husband came for a massage, I'll let you think on that one for awhile, I mean spoiler it ended the same as the rest all do his cum buried in my pussy and in my belly and since he wasn't allowed anal with my stuck up prude sister I also got to walk around with cum in my ass the rest of the day. So if you enjoyed this story read on and watch for Chapter 02. Thanks