Fuck You, Dick!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was covered in sweat and hopelessly cum drunk when I pulled away. Oliver smiled at me, and I felt a different kind of warmth as I realized he wasn't just using me as a casual hookup. He genuinely cared about me and wanted to give me orgasms because of it.

"Fuck..." I whispered breathlessly as he began stripping.

"Yeah," he agreed as he finished. He leaned forward and we kissed again, this time slowly and passionately.

I shamelessly eye fucked him as I wandered down his toned body. The effects of youth and daily exercise were clearly on display. I felt a forbidden thrill from watching what many of my younger employees would've given an arm and a leg to see.

He kissed me again and lovingly caressed my curves until he found my pussy. Instead of sticking his fingers back in, he began slowly massaging my clit with shallow circular strokes.

"Fuck!" I cried. "My pussy is still sensitive."

Oliver smirked. "Yes. Yes, it is. But it isn't done yet. There's still one more thing your pussy wants."

"Yes!" I shrieked. "I want you inside me!"

"No, no," he chuckled. "That's not what your pussy wants. That's what you want. You've been ignoring your pussy for so long you've forgotten how to listen to it."

I was putty in his hands as he continued to torture me with his thumb. "Then... what does my pussy want?"

With his biggest grin of the night, Oliver leaned in and whispered, "Your pussy wants me to cum inside you."

"What!" Adrenaline shot through every vein in my body in an instant. "Oliver, I'm not on birth control—"

"And that's precisely why your pussy wants me to do it," he stated.

My mind raced even as I struggled to keep my thoughts logical. It wasn't easy with Oliver's hands stimulating my clit, but I did my best to analyze the situation rationally. I might've been in my forties, but my instincts told me I was fertile. If I let Oliver inside me now, this would end in my impregnation. While my pussy was vocal in its support of that idea, I needed to make that decision myself. This wasn't some one-time thrill good for getting myself off to later; it would be one of the biggest events of my life.

Money wasn't an issue: I could pay for sextuplets if I wanted. Then there was the question of time. If I did have a baby, I wanted to raise it myself, not be an absentee mother. With my business stable, that wouldn't be a problem. I was in good shape and physically prepared to raise and play with a child. No matter how hard I tried to think of a valid reason for Oliver to pull out, I was left with one conclusion: I had the means for motherhood. The only question was if I wanted it.

The answer was yes. I repeated the question more than six times in a fraction of a second, and each time I realized I wanted it. Motherhood was one of the things I'd sacrificed for Richard. I'd accepted that so long ago that I hadn't even seriously considered having kids before, but now that the thought was in my head, I couldn't get it out. I wanted to hold a piece of myself in my arms and watch him or her grow up to be their own person.

Oliver was objectively the best person to make that happen. He was intelligent, good-looking, driven, loyal, and compassionate. The genetic lottery had been very kind to him, and he would offer the best chances at tipping the odds of winning that lottery in favor of our child. He deserved me in a way Richard never did. Oliver was superior not just in physical traits but in the way he treated me with respect, dignity, and even love. I didn't know if a relationship between us would work out, but I wanted his—and his alone—baby inside me.

Fate was giving me one last chance to become a mother before I became too old. I would've been a fool to turn this down.

I kissed Oliver in a way I hadn't done before. "Do it!" I begged him with my eyes shining. "Fill me! Make me a mother!!"

He needed no further permission. Faster than lightning, he pulled me off my seat, turned me around, and bent me with my face planted on the hard desk. He wasn't even particularly rough, but the sheer speed he moved with was enough to make me grunt.

"If I'm gonna breed you like a bitch," he whispered deliriously, "Then I should fuck you like a bitch."

My pussy produced heat and wetness from his words. Oliver was right. I saw that clearly now. I had forgotten how to listen to my pussy. It was time to fix that.

Oliver took his place behind me. When I felt his hips pressing against my ass, I knew we'd passed the point of no return. I could no longer stop him even if I wanted to. I was going to take an unprotected cock in public whether I wanted to or not.

He settled in and began teasing my lips until he saw how wet I was. Further lubrication was simply not necessary. My pussy's destiny was at hand, and it was eager to welcome it.

We both drew a sharp, uneven breath as he gently placed his cock between my folds without parting them. The physical contact was terrific, but I wanted more. I wanted him sheathed inside my fertile redheaded cunt.

"Fuck!" I squealed as he pressed in.

"Oh fuck!" Oliver groaned as his cock began sinking in.

I dropped my head and looked down to watch the magnificent sight. My lips parted and his hard shaft entered me. I smiled as I saw and felt my wet cunt envelop his fully erect cock until his manhood vanished and he was buried inside me. Once I felt how well he filled me, I realized I was right to be taking him without protection. This was as natural as watching two birds mating in the wild, and it was not my place to interfere with it.

Rather than start pumping me immediately, Oliver caressed me, feeling my sides, stomach, and tits with his hands. The heat from his body felt as exquisite as the spots he was touching, and I reflexively squeezed him. In every way, we were perfect for each other.

"Feel good?" I smiled as he retreated to grip my hips.

"Better than I hoped," he groaned. "I had enough of those dumb young bimbos in college. I want a real woman like you."

I couldn't help feeling proud at exceeding my lover's expectations. It also confirmed that I wasn't looking at some hormonal teenager. Oliver was a real man who knew how to pleasure a woman.

At his own pace, he began moving, driving his hips to bury his cock inside me. I moaned as he filled me, stretching me as my husband never did. Oliver wasn't outrageously hung, but he was marking his territory. My pussy would never belong to Richard again.

That wasn't the only way Oliver was asserting himself. I'd never dreamed this day would end with me taking a cock into my unprotected pussy. Now that the shock had worn off, I realized I was happy. I was looking forward to being a mother. Right or wrong, I felt a torrent of primal joy wash over me at the thought of Oliver knocking me up.

"See? I knew this was what your pussy wanted," Oliver said softly. "Your pussy said, 'Make me cum like a little redheaded slut and fill me up.'"

I tried to look passive as I turned to face him, but my expression was insincere, and we both knew it. I switched to smiling naughtily. "You like fucking your boss, Oliver?"

"I love fucking my boss, Liv," he gasped. "You know what I'm going to love even more? Impregnating my boss!"

I whimpered and convulsed involuntarily at the reminder of our goal. Every mention of pregnancy drove my body higher, made my pussy more eager to ensure it happened. I wasn't sure how long I had before I fell apart.

"You like that, huh?" he asked bemusedly. "You like the thought of me knocking you up?"

"Yes," I moaned as he slid inside while his hands moved to my tits. "I want you to cum inside me."

"Oh, don't worry. I will. Your bare cunt feels too good not to fill."

His invading cock had grown quite insistent in its determination to explore me. Like an adventurer of old, Oliver knew me, had a map of my needs and desires, and was putting it to good use.

"Are you looking forward to having an heir?" he asked. "A little redheaded mini-slut to hand your business over to someday?"

I hadn't considered that before, but that thought was kinda nice. Having a son or daughter to inherit everything I owned.

"Or are you picturing how big these tits are gonna be and how hot you're gonna look after your belly starts swelling?"

The final coherent thought I had was that I would look sexy with all my curves on display. After that, I was lost in an ocean of lust. All that existed was the pleasure of my pussy as Oliver continued to merrily hammer away at it.

My brain was fuzzy after I was finished, but it didn't escape me that all this pleasure was because of Oliver. It was only equitable that I repaid him, and the only thing I had to offer was my unprotected pussy.

Covered in sweat, panting so hard I could barely breathe, I turned around to face him with wide, desperate eyes. Gone was the successful businesswoman who answered to no one. The pleasure from my wet cunt was becoming unbearable. I suppose that was my pussy's revenge for refusing to give it what it needed.

"Feel good?" Oliver asked sweetly.

"Yes," I rasped, my own voice unrecognizable because of how deep and hoarse it was.

"Good," he said before leaning in to whisper, "You're so beautiful."

I felt a pleasant warmth spread through me while my breathing returned to normal. Happiness turned to alarm as he began to resume his rhythm. My pussy was hyper-sensitized from three orgasms, and I couldn't handle another.

"Please," I said, no longer above begging as my large tits began swinging again from the force of his thrusts. "Are you gonna cum? I can't take much more of this!"

Oliver didn't seem to get the memo about redheads not being sensitive. My body was reacting against my will. It knew there was a man who could give it what it needed, and it refused to allow any backseat driving. I needed Oliver to cum—soon—or it would push me past the threshold of insanity.

"Don't worry, baby," he smiled and bent down to kiss me. "If you need me to cum, I'll cum inside your pussy."

My cunt found those terms acceptable. I was able to lower myself onto the desk and relax. My arms felt like jelly, but the pleasure turned from one of a thousand needles into the world's most virtuoso massage therapist. Me and my pussy were on the same page: I was a slutty bitch and nothing more.

With my eyes shut and resting on the hard surface that felt like the world's softest pillow, I tried to memorize every sensation. I knew there wouldn't be another orgasm, but it felt right that the memory of the conception of my child should be one to look upon with fondness.

The sense of utter contentment and being where I belonged helped drain every ounce of tension I felt. No one had come walking by yet, and I knew no one would. Providence was smiling upon us, blessing my breeding. There would be no interruptions until Oliver claimed my fertile womb.

"You ready, Liv?" Oliver asked.

"Mmph," I moaned in the affirmative as his cock began swelling.

"Are you looking forward to me cumming inside you?"

"Yes," I purred. "Cum in me. Fill me up."

"As you wish."

His thrusts became quicker, his pace more frantic, and I knew it was only a matter of seconds before biology took things out of my hands. He drove forward for the final time, and with the two of us joined beautifully, his cock throbbed like it was possessed and began filling my womb with his seed.

"Yes!" I cried. "Yes! Cum inside me! Knock me up!"

I felt every twitch of his invading cock as my cunt squeezed it of everything it had to offer. Our moans joined into one as his cum entered my fertile pussy. My body welcomed him and was eager to make a baby with him regardless of whether I agreed or disagreed with the situation.

He remained buried inside me long after we were finished. I moaned when he pulled free, leaving me with a sense of emptiness.

Except I wasn't empty. My pussy had more than enough of his cum to make sure I'd never be lonely again. That gave me the energy to stand up and give him my most passionate kiss of the night.

"Thanks, Oliver," I said, still trying to catch my breath. "I needed that."

*****

My instincts were spot on. Six months later, I was visibly pregnant.

I had no idea how badly I needed this until it happened. Years of frustration and self-repressed depression washed away with the news that I was expecting a young one. Waking up every morning, knowing that a piece of me and Oliver was being nurtured inside my body, made me choke up with emotion. It was like a part of my soul had been cut off without me realizing it until now.

The happiest moment of my life was when I missed my period, but the most priceless was when Richard saw me. I would've traded my entire fortune for a camera when I saw him struggle to answer a reporter's question. Richard was infertile, a fact he worked very hard to keep hidden. All records of his vasectomy were erased years ago. He finally got a taste of his own medicine as he was forced to play a part he didn't want in order to keep up appearances.

Oliver and I haven't had the chance to repeat our fantastic sex session yet. We saw each other often enough, and every time our eyes locked, we would silently say, 'Hello, lover. I know what you look like naked.' That and the memory of how hard I came were excellent material for getting myself off to, but I needed more. I needed Oliver inside me again. Fortunately, I had a plan to make it happen.

After summoning him for a performance review, I informed him that he had just received a major pay raise. He'd earned the promotion all on his own, but I made sure to add my own private bonus. Sitting on his lap, resting my head against his chest while he tenderly stroked my belly after a lengthy makeout session, I asked if he would be interested in some financial assistance for moving into a house right across from mine. To my great relief, he agreed in an instant.

As neighbors, it will only be natural for us to start spending more time together. It might even be appropriate for him to start regularly spending the night over, and it would be amiss to offer him any bed but my own. As he noted, It is also quite likely he will have the chance to assist in raising his daughter from time to time.

My future has never looked brighter, to be honest. The one thing I can't help but note is that all of this could've been Richard's. He had my love and he could've reversed his operation. I would've had his child in an instant. He chose to throw that all away for the sake of the promise of power and fame that could change on a dime. I know Richard; I know his path will end with him alone and loveless one day, with no legacy and no children to live on in, and that's entirely his choice. I've made my choice, and it's a future without him.

Fuck you, Dick!

*****

Please leave me five stars. I get review bombed immediately after publication, and I have to anxiously watch the score creep back up and hope it gets high enough.

This likely won't be the last time one of my characters is an IT geek. I happen to be one myself.

Please try to leave comments. I always do my best to respond.

12