All Comments on 'Fuck You, Dick!'

by TheDeepThinker

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
IcarusascendingIcarusascendingabout 1 year ago

I liked this, but dick needs a little more vengeance heaped up on him

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

Good, very good read but you need a part 2 to finish the story!

GambierroninGambierroninabout 1 year ago

This is the first of your stories I read. I liked it very much. I’d like to learn how their relationship continues to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What's the point here? While she was getting pregnant, Richard was on his way doing just fine without her. Not much payback here, just a woman who couldn't get a good man to marry her deciding to now become a mom. She probably won't be any better at motherhood than she was a picking a husband.

beanburner69beanburner69about 1 year ago

too bad there wasn't something hidden on her computer to take dickie boy down some more.

Wash2015Wash2015about 1 year ago

I put it as average. She talked about how controlling the ex was, how she had everything taken and she fought hard to get back what she could (but not everything) and force a divorce that still went against her to some extent.

Basically she was in a long fight to take back control of her life and this barely adult nobody just took control of her again at least in a limited way. Now he is going to move close to her, implied they will have a relationship moving forward. So she is just giving up control to someone else.

She is showing no personal growth, just giving it up to the first person who tells her to. This isn't someone she dated for a while to get to know outside of work, not someone who showed they could be trusted with that control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was actually hoping that since Oliver was an IT individual that he could have found something on the laptop that Richard had installed that could have been re-engineered to use against Richard. Getting even is golden (that of her getting pregnant), but getting revenge, that is divine.

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearnerabout 1 year ago

Please continue the story.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Icarusascending,

Glad you liked it. This is actually the best form of revenge possible. Dick is a psychopath, and psychopaths have ego. They adore the spotlight and hate when anyone else is on top. Liv forced him into the best corner: knowing he's a cuckold, but he can never admit it without ruining himself. Real-world psychopaths would be fuming at being outsmarted like that.

Nasty56,

Thanks for telling me you enjoyed it, but what would you say is unfinished?

Gambierronin,

Glad you liked it. I hope you will try some of my other stories as well.

woodward,

Thanks for reading. It always makes my day when people tell me they enjoyed my stories.

Anonymous,

As alluded to in the epilogue, Richard will wind up alone one day, alone and friendless. As a psychopath, he lives for the spotlight and hates not being the alpha male. Liv openly rubbed in his face that he is not the alpha male. To add insult to injury, he can't do anything about it. As far as Liv's judge of character goes: if a police officer commended for bravery can wind up in an abusive relationship, then anyone can.

Sailboater1960,

Can't argue with that. I have a thing for redheads too. :)

beanburner69,

I admit I had considered that, but I decided that Dick was too much of a coward. Also, who said he was smart enough to try something like that? ;)

Wash2015,

I appreciate the honest review. Things like this help me improve my writing. The difference here is that Richard controlled her against her will. She might well have ended up doing some of the things she did willingly; what she resented was that she had no voice, no ability to say 'no!' when she wanted. Oliver made it clear that she was free to say no at any time. She was the boss. Whereas Richard would've ripped off her shirt without bothering to ask whenever he wanted, Oliver was more like, 'Wanna live dangerous? Wanna flash those big tits?' Making the choice one she could refuse made all the difference in the world.

You have a point about the lack of personal growth. This was intended to be a short story, so there wasn't time or space. It is a story about a woman who made a choice, though.

Anonymous,

Hot is always what I go for. Glad you liked it.

Anonymous,

The best revenge against a psychopath is their massive egos. If you wanted something like public humiliation: that's the world he lives in. He sees that as just another chess move. You knock out everyone weaker than you, and you destroy anyone who tried to knock out you until you're the undisputed top dog. The brilliance here is that Richard knows all too well that he is not the alpha male, but because he can't retaliate without hurting himself, his bruised ego will be keeping him up for many, many nights.

NorthJerseyLearner,

I admit I hadn't foreseen another chapter, but since several people have requested it, what would you like to see?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

I liked this story a great deal. Nerds rule!

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Monagamous_Now,

Glad you liked it. As Bill Gates said: "Be nice to nerds. You'll probably end up working for one."

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I leave 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS because you wrote a great story, with zero dot dot dots, no hyper hyphenations and just an all around well written story. Congratulations, something many so called authors fail to do here. Thank you.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

I had the same thought that the other previous Anonymous had - thought about something that Dick left on to spy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written and well told, a believable story about getting revenge.

1thaiguy1thaiguyabout 1 year ago

The sex was good as a one off

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

RanDog025,

Thanks for the five stars. I always love it when people tell me if they enjoyed my work.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

vanye,

Never say never if there's a sequel, but my vision of Richard is that he was too much of a coward to stick his neck out.

SirCarlSirCarlabout 1 year ago

Extremely well thought-out, written, and presented. Good work and keep it up!

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

jlcnaz,

Thanks for the compliment. Every writer enjoys waking up to be told people enjoyed his/her stories.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous,

I admit this wasn't meant to be a story about revenge, but I'm still glad you found it believable. In a way, this is believable, realistic revenge. Dick is a psychopath who hates when anyone else is better than him. Liv made sure he knows perfectly well that he's a cuckold, but he can't do anything about it without sinking his own boat. His arrogant pride is wounded and will cost him, while Liv gets the best payback of all: moving on and living a fulfilling life as a mother. I leave it up to the reader to decide if Liv and Oliver will get married despite the age difference, if they will remain behind-the-scenes lovers or if Oliver will eventually marry someone else (possibly bringing Liv in for a threesome). No matter what, Liv and Oliver will have a happy ending. Richard's inherently self-destructive nature has already set him up for a very bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superb writing and a very well thought out story line. I truly appreciate that it was simplistic in the details of sex but yet told more of the emotions of the characters. Keep up the good work!!!

Wash2015Wash2015about 1 year ago

Deep thinker, thank you for the response and I see your point. It still felt like she just jumped back in with someone to control her, not even really a break to be on her own for a min, the divorce isn't even final.

I guess I tend to see the potential bad side. Aka: IT gives a choice now but if he is this in control now with zero lead in, what could happen in the future... possibly little to no choice for her later. Doubt the soon to be ex was full controlling on the first date either as the story implied she was a successful business owner before the ex and wouldn't just roll over on date 1.

Assuming the relationship continued with leading but give her the final choice, I would up to 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the storyline.

CIA-JMPCIA-JMPabout 1 year ago

Two "thumbs up"!!

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous,

Glad you enjoyed my style. Emotion is just as important sex to me when it comes to writing stories. They can be parallel, complementary, or opposing, but the two can't be separated. I promise to keep writing as long as people like you tell me they enjoy it, so thanks for replying.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Wash2015,

I admit that, in hindsight, I could've been a bit more clear that Liv was the one really in charge. She had and will always have the final say. She might even be the one to break them up or tell him it's okay to move on (I don't think she will, but she certainly has that choice). The fact that her divorce was not yet final was part of the reason she agreed to it. It was her chance to say, "Fuck you, Dick" (hence the title). She might've taken things slower if she'd already been divorced. This wasn't a rebound so much as Liv deciding to take control of her life, her way. Part of that is that she wouldn't care what other people thought of that choice. As for the future: notice she is not asking him to move in. Liv retains the ability to say "Get the fuck out of my house" if she wanted. I believe they will have a happy ending, but that will be by her choice.

Comments like this help me improve my writing. They give me perspectives I never imagined, help point out flaws, and give me ideas for the future. Thanks for commenting. I hope you do the same for several of my other stories.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous,

Thanks for telling me. I put a lot of planning into my storylines. I hope you try some of my other stories as well.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

CIA-JMP.

Appreciate the two thumbs up. Much obliged.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

SirCarl,

I'll definitely keep it up. More stories incoming. I hope you will be satisfied with my other ones for now.

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Definitely 5*, and after finishing, I checked your bio - a male writing from a female POV? Freaking Awesome. Flow, protagonist conversing in a justifiable tone, but reading about a woman getting off just from dirty talk and basically above waist stimulation is virtually rare. Great jib. In the words if Oliver, “more please!”

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Lee2012,

Thanks for the five stars. I will definitely be giving more, and I hope my other stories will suffice until then.

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

Interesting angles...no mention except indirect whether lush red muffin...how'd she/he know she was fertile that day/moment?...thought of her big beauties getting even bigger as she swells...chance of getting caught increases the temp...younger/older....

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

roverone,

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying/asking.

murfncalmurfncalabout 1 year ago

ii wished i was oliver

njstumpjumpernjstumpjumperabout 1 year ago

Well written and great story premise. I like that your story didn’t follow conventional, usual stories. Maybe a second chapter showing a jealous seething Richard’s POV watching his ex flourish…

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

murfncal,

Can't argue with that one. Who wouldn't love to have sex with their hot redhead boss?

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

XXTightrope,

Glad you enjoyed it. Have you followed me and checked out my other stories? I have plenty more to offer.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

njstumpjumper,

Thanks for telling me you enjoyed it, and for the suggestion. That's certainly an interesting idea, but I'm not sure I could make that sexy enough. We'll see though.

Rocky62Rocky62about 1 year ago

Only in an IT geeks dreams does a bodacious boss fuck his pocket protector right outta his shirt

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Rocky62,

If you didn't enjoy my work that's fine, but would you mind giving some more constructive criticism next time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a cut above the rest. The woman, Liz, genuinely desires the outcome instead of only reluctantly accepting it; Oliver, the man, wasn’t forceful about it, it just naturally (insofar as it applies to erotica) happened, and it ended with both of them creating new life and completely in love with one another. Very well written story.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous,

I'm glad you see me as above average. You're right about it being the outcome Liv desires. Oliver didn't force her: he just offered and she accepted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of your better stories. Good writing too. My only minor gripe is with the length. Would have been excellent at 12-15K words with a few more scenes, especially after knocking her up and a little more time spend on the build up.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous,

Thanks for the suggestion. I also feel there could've been more setup, but I was weary of making the epilogue too long. Regardless, glad you enjoyed it.

AerinPierceAerinPierceabout 1 year ago

Loved this story, would frankly have loved more of the relationship of Oliver and Liv. still great story

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 year ago

You missed an opportunity to create a real thriller revenge story. The set up was the possibility of a deep virus on the computer that would allow Richard to stay in her life and continue to harass and manipulate her. Instead, the story was about sex and an heir. The sex with an employee was overdone. IMHO average

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Murdaugh,

I haven't ruled out a sequel that develops the relationship between Liv and Oliver more. The reception to this has been so much more than I expected that I have begun planning to see if there's enough for a sequel. Regardless, thanks for telling me you enjoyed it.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Russ43Chandler,

This story was a story about sex with an employee. A revenge thriller might be a good topic for another story, but in this case, the sex is the revenge. Revenge via cuckolding him, having a child without him, and moving on so he has no power over her. While I did consider having Richard install some form of spyware, I'd already planned Richard's personality from the beginning, and that was that he was a manipulative coward. Having him take a real legal risk like that just didn't fit with his character. I appreciate the honest review though, and for the suggestion for a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where's the "romance"? All I see is a psycho husband hating bitch fucking one of her employees. Richard should kill both of them.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker12 months agoAuthor

I'm not even going to reply to the last comment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. Would love to have more character development for all three characters, which you seem to have done, but then not used with Richard and Liv.

I love the choice of Richard’s name since “Dick” is a contraction of it, but also he is a dick.

How did Oliver know Liv wanted a child when she didn’t seem to know herself? Lucky guess? Or something more?

Thanks for all your responses thus far, they’ve helped me to understand the characters better, which enhances the story. Would love to see a part 2 from Oliver’s perspective and possibly a part 3 from Richard’s perspective? Maybe he realises what he’s lost and then tries to get it again with someone else?

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker12 months agoAuthor

Anonymous,

Thanks for reading and leaving your comment. To answer your questions: I did sketch out all three characters and their personalities before I started writing. That's part of why I didn't include more development: they were already formed in my mind. This story was too short to really showcase any big transformations, but I may do another story that focuses more on development.

As for Oliver: it was sort of both. Part of his personality was that he is observant. That's how he guessed she was holding back how she really felt about her husband, which gave him the courage to act on his feelings toward his attractive boss. When he saw how eagerly her body responded, he knew she was repressing her desire to be a mother. I'd say it was intuition born from observation.

I may do another part to show more of Liv, but I don't think I'll ever do one from Richard's perspective. My plan from the beginning was for him to be a psychopath, and psychopaths aren't capable of remorse. That's part of why it's so satisfying to rub it in his face.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

like the story like the passion enjoy fucking DICK.. cheers

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker12 months agoAuthor

Anonymous,

Glad you liked it. I hope you will try reading some of my other stories as well.

GRG20463GRG2046311 months ago

Needs a follow up about the data transfer finding spy wear that "Dick" had hidden on her old Laptop and the revenge resulting from that...

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

GRG20463

Thanks for replying. I admit my plan from the beginning was for this to be a one-shot, but the response I got has been overwhelming so I'm definitely considering another chapter. As for your suggestion: Dick is a coward. Why would he risk something so incriminating?

BrendenPBrendenP11 months ago

Great Read,

I think that the story can head in so many different directions and would love to find out how Liv and Oliver make a go of it

good job looking for to more

Cheers

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

BrendenP,

Cheers for responding. We'll have to wait and see where Liv and Oliver's story takes us. I hope you enjoy my other stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like stories with slutty women, classy and slutty. Do another story where Liv figures out a way to stick it to Dick.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

Anonymous,

Glad you enjoyed it. I may do another chapter, but Liv has already found a way to stick it to Dick. She hit his ego: he knows she slept with someone else, but he can't tell anyone without ruining his political career. That is the ultimate "fuck you" to a narcissist psychopath!

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl11 months ago

I just happened upon you today and and perusing your back catalogue. Finding them all to be well written, and more. Keep up the good work. Your pen name is earned

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

Zephyrwhirl

Thanks for reading my stories. It always makes my day when people tell me they enjoyed my work.

NuclearManNuclearMan10 months ago

IT guy gets with sexy redhead boss? Hell yeah that's hot. Five stars and added to favorites. b ^_^ d

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker10 months agoAuthor

NuclearMan

Thanks for the five stars and the fav. Glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ask And you receive. 5 stars

Nice easy reading with good triumphs

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker10 months agoAuthor

Anonymous

Thanks for voting. Only a very small percentage of readers actually give me a score, so I really appreciate it when readers take the time to give me some stars.

StephenLendorStephenLendor10 months ago

Not really into breeding kink, but a good story, and hot sex.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker10 months agoAuthor

StephenLendor

Glad you enjoyed it.

kamalw1kamalw110 months ago

This was an amazing story. A great mix of sexy and also tender

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker9 months agoAuthor

kamalw1

Thanks for telling me that. I always try to mix sex with emotion, so I recommend checking some of my other stories if you're interested.

nagerennageren9 months ago

Hot hot hot. Love the breeding talk. Loved the sensitivity Oliver showed while also expressing the assertiveness she wanted.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker9 months agoAuthor

nageren

Thanks! Oliver's sensitivity was a large part of why Liv was attracted to him. I think she would've just refused out of hand if he was only interested in her for her body. After dealing with her psychopathic husband, it really made a difference to have a man who actually cared about her needs.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What happened? Many of your works have disappeared.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker9 months agoAuthor

Anonymous

They got incorrectly flagged as written by AI, so they're being re-added.

redlion75redlion758 months ago

Was hoping to see dick taken down for something nefarious away from liv

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker8 months agoAuthor

redlion75

Dick was taken down in the way that matters most: his ego.

Liv has humiliated him by flaunting how she found a better man but can never reveal it without humiliating himself further. I imagine he will be fuming for a very long time.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

I was half expecting the computer to play a role in the story but this was better. Just passion tinged with respect and love and a very hot sex scene. 5*

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker7 months agoAuthor

shadracht

Glad to hear it met expectations. That's always a nice thing to hear.

A lot of readers expressed everything from confusion to criticism that the laptop didn't play a bigger role. I actually thought about it at one point, but I decided it went against Richard's character. He is very much a coward at heart, and I don't think he'd risk his neck by leaving a paper trail that could be tied directly to him. Besides, who said he was smart enough for something like this?

Thanks again for the five stars.

SatyrDickSatyrDick5 months ago

[29.11.23]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker5 months agoAuthor

SatyrDick

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Short but still good. Would have liked to see more about any developing relationship. Yes, I thought the laptop was going to be featured more but not too important. The sex was quick and wild, hoped there'd be more but you have left it open. 5 from me

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker5 months agoAuthor

Ravey19

Short is what I was going for. Short but intense, with the ending being open to a lot more. I'm surprised by how many people thought the laptop would be more important, but as long as people enjoyed it, I think I did a good job. Thank you for the stars.

4certain4certain5 months ago

Nice work! It's well written and proofread. In addition, it could use a continuation of the relationship to give Liv a son too.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker5 months agoAuthor

4certain

Proofreading is a large part of how I make sure everything is well-written, which is why I always try to credit the editors in each story. As far as a continuation goes, I'm certainly interested, but I have other things to focus on ATM. No matter what happens though, thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The laptop could still be important. Dick was a dick and there was probably spyware in there. An IT nerd with an axe to grind could probably reverse engineer that access and find ways to release the dirt on Dick without it being traced back to his former wife.

Financial and political revenge would make reproductive revenge even sweeter.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker2 months agoAuthor

Anonymous

I haven't ruled out using that as the basis for a sequel, but since I don't have any plans atm, you are free to use that as your personal ending if you want.

WrstkrfftWrstkrfftabout 2 months ago

Pace, writing, everything feels like good authoring.

But for me, the story missed to provide that feeling of “might just happen like this” and some thrill, fun or satisfactory sort of revenge. As IT person, If I would especially mention a in-depth computer check in a short story, I’d deliver some outcome - or just not mention it.

Wasn’t able to believe the “loving” of Oliver for Liv mentioned several times, given that they didn’t see much of each other after their encounter without any hint for a reason. Maybe for more sex and/or to see if they can become a couple (..”loving”). So while I appreciate the effort, I’m a bit disappointed because the summary for me is just another employee gets to fuck/impregnate boss story as in the end nothing else happened.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 month agoAuthor

Wrstkrfft

Thanks for being honest in your review. I'll try to address some of your points. First off, I deliberately wanted to avoid any serious revenge, and I don't think it's likely I'll ever do a story about it. It's just not how I work. On the other hand, one reason that Liv didn't immediately come out and have a public relationship with Oliver was because that allowed her to humiliate Richard by pretending the baby was his when they both knew it wasn't. Now that they've been divorced for several months, she is slowly working towards having a real relationship with Oliver.

I admit I was surprised by how many people were fixated on that laptop, given that I specifically mentioned that Liv believed the odds her ex-husband would do something like that were low. The fact that it turns out she was right is meant to reinforce how much of a coward Richard is.

Thanks again for the feedback. I always appreciate readers who do this.

WittonWittonabout 1 month ago

I thought it was brilliantly conceived and executed.

Your ability to get inside Liv’s mind was most impressive.

I practiced law for many years; your complaints against the legal process don’t quite ring true - but close enough so it doesn’t matter

What really surprised me was how few real trashings you got; I guess the BTB crowd from Loving Wives were scared away by your introductory description

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 month agoAuthor

Witton

Thanks. That's some pretty high praise.

You're correct that in real life, Liv would've gotten much better off in the legal system. I knew that would be a bit of an artistic license, but I hoped there was enough of a kernel of truth there that most readers would find it acceptable. As long as readers still enjoyed it, that's the most important thing for me.

Thanks again for your comment.

Xavier3737Xavier373726 days ago

For me it would've been better if she and Oliver would've just ended up together as a real couple and married.

Still five ⭐ s.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker26 days agoAuthor

Xavier3737

Who says they won't some day?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheDeepThinker@TheDeepThinker
Software engineer (not programmer). I accept donations at https://buymeacoff.ee/thedeepthinker, but I prefer for people to donate to charities or organizations dedicated to helping domestic or sexual abuse victims.