All Comments on 'Fuckboy Billy Ch. 01'

by hylas_

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely done!

Great buildup. Really enjoyed it!

hylas_hylas_over 7 years agoAuthor

This story was edited by MadamWhitewalker. Thank you so much for your work!

Hope you guys enjoyed the story! Next chapter is already on its way. I welcome feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice. I like how you managed to convey all the backstory without infodumps or lists. We "get" immediately who this guy is.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 7 years ago
Very Nice

I really liked this. In such a short, tidy space you were able to paint a distinct picture of our young protagonist. I really liked the clouded flashbacks Billy experienced on his knees in total submission...that you were able to do that without over telling all of Billy's unremembered past leaves the reader with only his/her own imagination to connect the dots with the correct lines...and at the same time, you have mapped out a course, or perhaps an implied course, which Billy will have to follow. (or maybe not?)

Nice clean editing too. I didn't see one thing to comment on in that regard. (but I'm not too good at editing even my own stuff, so take my opinion with a bit of salt).

And finally, in regard to the erotica factor, I found it very arousing. I liked the submission scene and Billy's own unintended pleasure. It certainly left me wanting more, which you cleverly hinted at in the last scene at the door.

hylas_hylas_over 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you, everybody, for your very nice comments :)

Unrelated: if somebody is interested in editing the upcoming chapter, please do let me know!

jennyanders83jennyanders83about 7 years ago
So Well Written!

I should start off by saying (as a girl and a straight one at that), that it did arouse me / excite me or anything like that but it did blow me away with how well written it was. I love the style, so free-flowing and natural, and the characterization pitch perfect. I am very jealous of Hylas now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great pacing, tight writing, and a good blowjob!

Good story. Fast moving, emotional, clear. Looking forward to seeing Billy get more dick and cum. ;o)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing story! I was so sad when I thought this was a stand-alone chapter. I wish there was more, I can’t get enough of them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous