Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,313 Followers

He slowly begins to slow down as my orgasm dies off, until he comes to a halt. We're both panting and sweaty, but his cock is still hard and ready to go again. I shakily climb off of his cock, which is coated in my juices.

"Fuck... that was amazing..." I let out, out of breath.

"I can still go some more. And it looks like you can too." he says, pushing me onto my back.

I smile at this and spread my legs for him.

"Why don't we find out?" I ask, my legs spread wide for him.

I'm still wet as hell, and the sight of his cock covered in my juices is driving me crazy.

He lines up his cock with my pussy, and instead of rubbing the head against the entrance to tease me, he slides it in. I guess he didn't want to wait since he knows how good I feel.

His cock fills me up once again, giving me that sensation of being full again. I wrap my legs around him gently, pleading for him to start to move again.

Finally, he begins to slowly slide his cock in and out of my pussy, letting me get used to his size again. I'm glad he's starting off gentle, but part of me just wants him to as hard as he can and destroy my pussy.

"You feel so good, baby." I tell him, tilting my head back.

"I can tell." he cockily says.

With that, he begins to move a little faster, one hand on my leg and the other on my right boob, groping it.

"Yes..." I moan out as he speeds up.

"You like this dick?" he asks, his cock sliding in and out of my tight cunt.

"I fucking love it." I answer.

"God, you're so hot..." he moans out.

I wrap my legs around him tighter, and I feel him pick up his pace even more, now thrusting in and out of me faster with more vigor. The car is for sure bouncing up and down now, making it obvious to anyone looking at it about what's happening inside. But I couldn't care less about being caught now, as I just want to cum again.

My tits are now bouncing up and down, and Logan is watching intently. I swear, he started to go even faster just so he could watch them bounce up and down like this. I think I'll make it a little more fun for him.

I grab and pinch both of my nipples, looking at him right in the eye.

"You like these tits, baby?" I ask, smiling as I play with them.

"Fuck yes." he answers, beginning to fuck me even harder.

I tilt my head back and let out a low and long moan. Each thrust makes the moan get louder. My pussy has now been basically molded to the shape of his cock. After experiencing something this big, I'm not even sure how my husband's cock will feel now.

I still can't get over how I'm cheating on my husband right now. I don't even feel bad, in fact, it makes the sex even hotter. Public sex is already risky, but cheating on my husband AND fucking someone who's my sons age makes it twice as hot and even more risky. I'll definitely have to tell my girlfriends about this. They'll be so jealous of me!

"You're such a dirty wife." Logan moans.

"Mmmmm... I know..." I moan out, enjoying his cock slamming into me.

I wrap my arms around him too, so we're pressed together now. He keeps pounding my pussy with his huge cock, driving me crazy. I'm moaning loudly into his ear.

"Fuck, Logan, you feel so GOOD!" I moan.

He moans in my ear, his hot breath giving me goosebumps. I'm feeling his muscular back as he slams his cock in me, my nails digging into his back.

"I love your fucking cock so much!" I scream out.

His cock keeps hitting the deepest parts of my pussy, and all I can do is lay there and take it like the slutty wife I am. I can hear some of cheering outside, so I think someone scored a goal, but I focus back on the cock inside of me.

He keeps thrusting in and out, making me moan and scream his name like a little whore. And I fucking love it. This is exactly the kind of sex I wanted, and I never knew someone who's my sons age would be the one giving it to me. Regardless, he's bigger than my husband and feels a hell of a lot better. I can only hope the his team and my son's play again.

He begins to thrust more erratically, and I can tell he's getting close to cumming. I'm getting close too, and I want to cum so badly. I start to think, and remember that today is a safe day. Oh, he's gonna fucking love hearing that.

"Logan, you can cum in me..." I moan out, tightly wrapped around him.

"Huh? Really?" he excitedly asks.

"Y-YES! It's safe day... so you can- oh my GOD!- so you can cum in me..." I scream out.

"Fuck yes!" he moans, slamming into me over and over.

I can feel myself getting close to cumming again, and the thought of being filled up with his hot cum is what pushes me over the edge. As I cum, my pussy grips onto his cock tightly, as if to beg his cock to cum.

And it works. He fills me up with his cum, shot after shot filling me up with his hot load. I keep cumming hard on his cock as he fills me up, and he doesn't slow down at all.

He lets out a sexy moan in my ear as he cums, while all I can do is moan out incomprehensibly as I climax. As we cum together, I hear the crowd outside cheer again, along with a whistle blowing.

With one final thrust, he stops moving and stays inside of me, resting. I'm still wrapped around him tightly, my sore pussy still gripping onto his cock. I relax, and unwrap around him, and he slowly slides out.

He gets up, and is panting heavily.

"That was... so fucking good..." I say, still taking everything in.

Logan looks around and grabs a piece of paper and a pencil from the back and scribbles down on it.

"Whatcha writing?" I curiously ask.

"My number. In case my team doesn't go up against your son's team, we can still arrange a meeting. I'm sure you'll be missing my cock soon." he tells me, smiling.

I smile back. He's right, I'll be craving his cock in a day probably.

He sets the paper on the front seat, and begins to get dressed. I watch his hot body stretch and flex as he puts on his clothes.

"Well, I think I'll be leaving first. So, we'll be doing this again, right?" he asks me.

"Fuck yeah we will." I tell him, still exhausted from the sex.

"Hell yeah! Well, just text me when you can. I'll be leaving now." he tells me as he opens the door and shuts it behind him.

I lay there for a little bit, before getting up. Some cup drips out of my pussy.

"Shit. Should've made him cum in my mouth." I mutter to myself.

There's nothing to clean up with, so I have to slide my panties on, feeling the cum drip out onto it. I get dressed, and walk outside, despite my hair being a mess.

I get back to the field, and see that the match has already ended. I look at the scoreboard, and see that my son's team has lost 3-4.

"Fuck." I think to myself.

I see my son coming back from the locker rooms, and I inform him that his team lost. He's a little hurt, but bounces back from it pretty quickly.

"It was still a fun game! Besides, there's still next time!" he says.

I smile, and we climb into the car to get ready to go home.

"Hey, it kinda smells in here..." my son says, smelling the air.

"O-oh? I don't smell anything." I say, trying to play it cool.

While we're driving off, I see Logan standing there. He sees my car, and smiles and waves goodbye to me.

ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,313 Followers
12