Fucked by Her Own Brother

Story Info
Fucked by her own brother for the sake of her friend.
1.7k words
2.99
31.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends, my name is Shanaya. I am going to tell you my story.

This chhoti sis ki chudai story is 2 years old when I was 21 years old. I had never imagined what I had to do.

I have a brother, his name is Shekhar. He is 2 years older than me.

I had a good friend whose name was Rinki. She made my brother her boyfriend on my suggestion.

In relation she used to be my sister-in-law but I used to call her Rinki only. It had been a long time since their love story.

Rinke often used to come to my house and she had sex with my brother many times. My brother was also madly in love with her.

I also had a boyfriend Shanky. Rinke had made my brother her boyfriend when I had made Shanky her boyfriend.

But I had a breakup with Shanky.

It's been 6 months since my breakup. I was over my grief.

Here there was a tussle between Rinke and my brother, the brother was angry with Rinke. Brother had not fucked my friend for 3 months.

Meanwhile, I persuaded brother a lot, Rinki cried a lot but he did not agree!

One day when my brother Shekhar wanted to fuck, he talked to Rinki.

But Rinke also had her period. Still she said yes to fuck to please my brother.

Their sex was to happen that day at my house because only I and Shekhar were at home. My parents had gone to my maternal grandparents' place.

Rinke didn't want to get fucked on the day of her period, but she didn't want to annoy him either.

She started telling me- Shanaya, you have to help me. I said - what kind of help? She said - I cannot take Shekhar's cock today, I have periods. I am bleeding profusely and also have stomach pain. I will blindfold your brother and you go to my place.

I told him - No, Shekhar is my brother. I can't do that. Rinki started talking to me about dying.

After thinking for some time I had to say yes because Rinki was a temperamental girl. I was afraid that he might not be able to do anything.

I felt all this wrong for a moment but I could not do anything.

Now it's night. Shekhar brought Rinki to the house after I slept but I was not sleeping, I was just pretending to sleep.

According to the plan, Rinke had to message me and after getting her message, I had to go naked to her. I was lying waiting for the bus.

Around 11 o'clock in the night, Rinki's message came that come to the door of our room and come inside when I signal with my hand.

I went there When I saw Shekhar was lying on the bed without clothes. Rinke was sucking his long cock.

I was scared to see his cock... means my own brother's cock and I remembered Shanky.

At the same time, there was also some fear of the story of Rinke's earlier sex. When Rinki had sex with my brother for the first time, she had told that Shekhar does not stop before half an hour and fucks very fast.

After some time, Rinke gestured to me.

I took off my clothes right there and went inside. Rinki tied my mouth with a cloth.

Shekhar's penis was looking straight at the sky. His thick long cock was reminding me of my boyfriend Shanky.

At that time I did not think of brother-sister relationship and thought of brother's life and his love.

Rinke spit on his cock and said to Shekhar - Now I am sitting upstairs.

Shekhar said- Yes, my dear... Sit down quickly... Let me fuck you to the fullest! That's why Rinki went away and I stood on my brother. Holding Rinki's body, I started sitting on my brother's cock.

As soon as Shekhar's cock touched the soft eyelashes of my pussy, a different wind rose in my body. But I was holding myself with all the strength of my legs because I was fucking after a long time. My life is lost in kissing with a jerk.

I sat a little holding Rinki and put the cock inside a little. There was a feeling of cock in the pussy and now my pussy was starting to ache due to brother's thick and long cock.

The cloth was stuck in my mouth so I could not even scream. I spent five minutes just like that.

I was not getting the courage to take my brother's cock completely. Then the brother said 'Hey man...' and caught hold of my waist and started pushing himself from below.

In 4-5 bumps, his cock penetrated inside tearing my pussy. Tears started flowing from my eyes due to the shaking of cocks.

Rinki was wiping my tears and hissing sensual ahh... ahh... so that Shekhar would not know about my pain.

My friend was holding me caressing my hair again and again.

Now I was also pressing my own breasts to reduce my pain. Today my brother was fucking me thinking it as his rinky. Younger sister was being fucked by elder brother.

Shekhar started fucking me fast by holding my waist. As Rinke told that he fucks very fast.

Rinke saw that I would not be able to bear it, so she said in her voice - Aah darling... do it comfortably... It is hurting a lot today.

Then he started fucking comfortably. Now I started enjoying but the pain was still there.

Within no time my legs started hurting and I stopped.

I lay on top of Shekhar and started sucking his lips.

I tightened his blindfold so that the secret would not be revealed. Had the strip opened that day, they would have fought and our brother-sister relationship would have become a new relationship.

After some time I got up.

Now Rinke sucked her brother's cock and it fell in her mouth. Rinki drank all his goods.

I indicated to Rinki that I am leaving.

After that I came to my room.

I was having a lot of pain in my pussy.

I lay down and then after 20 minutes got Rinka's message. She started saying come once and handle it.

For the sake of friendship once again I went there to sacrifice my pussy.

Now there again Shekhar was shaking his horse like cock with his hands.

This time his cap was shining red differently and the sound was even stronger. He was blindfolded and cocked too.

This Rinki was playing a strange game with my brother.

I was kissing my brother in the name of my friendship.

Rinki said- My dear... now you lift my legs, I cannot jump up.

He said - ok, lie down. I went to Rinki's place and lay down. Shekhar holding my feet thinking it as Rinki and lifting it up started thrusting his cock in my pussy.

Rinki was sitting near my head. She said - Friend, at least apply something... just spit it. That's why Shekhar put his cock near my mouth and said - Rinki darling, suck it well, you will spit automatically.

When I saw Rinke, she started requesting with folded hands.

Then I opened my lips and took his cock in my mouth and started sucking it. At that time I was not enjoying brother's cock but he fucked my mouth well for 5 minutes.

Now he got up and came back, so I got a sigh of relief. Without taking time, the brother put his feet on the shoulders and put the cock in the crack of the pussy, which had spread and pushed it inside.

He started jerking, kept rubbing his hands on my nipples. He fucks and then stops; Then the teats would rub and start again.

In this way my brother rubbed and fucked me for 25 minutes.

Now my body started getting stiff, my legs started getting stiff and I held Rinki in my hands and started hammering nails into her body.

My water was about to break, my courage was broken. My eyes twitched and I fell.

At that time my tongue started playing with my lips. I cannot describe the joy I felt during that time.

Now Shekhar picked me up and made me a mare and started fucking me.

He fucked very fast for about 20 minutes. The sound of pat patt was coming out in Chudai.

This thought was coming in my mind that today my ass will be chud fiercely. Today I have been brought up by the child of a man. Shekhar's strength turned out to be the same as Rinki had told.

Today I understood why Rinke is so happy.

Then after making a mare and fucking for about 20 minutes, now Shekhar also started ejaculating. He immediately took out the cock and gave it in my mouth.

Shekhar stuck his cock in my mouth and started fucking me holding my head. Suddenly my breath stopped. He was mounted on my face like a horse.

I could not understand how to handle it. Tears started coming from my eyes.

He stopped after 15-20 consecutive blows in my mouth.

Water came out of his cock and started going into my mouth. I felt its sweet sweet juice on my tongue and I drank it. I liked it.

I also tasted the juice of his cock. Then Shekhar fell asleep with the bandage on.

After sometime Rinki helped me and took me to my room by supporting me with my sore pussy.

Taking me to my room, he cleaned my pussy and helped me to get dressed as I was very tired from this long and vigorous fuck. Then I fell asleep after taking pain pills.

Next day I got up at 12. I told my brother that I was not feeling well.

When brother asked Rinke to come back home, Rinke also made an excuse of not feeling well and said that her condition worsened at night.

Then friends, the next day parents came home.

Now my fear of getting fucked by big cocks is over because I understood that getting fucked has to happen one day or the other.

But after that I told Rinki clearly that I will do whatever happens but don't ask her to do all this... because if brother had come to know then he might have felt bad or it might have been because of my compulsion that he Takes advantage

After all this I have had many sexes because my needs replaced my habits. I will definitely tell you all those stories someday.