All Comments on 'Fucked by Hostel Strangers'

by jtwy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Nice & nasty

Properly given a gay baptism!!

hungbottomhungbottomover 4 years ago
Tag Teamed

Fucking hot man....did they fuck you some more while you were there? Do tell......

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

That's one way to get broken in to gay sex.

sublandsublandabout 4 years ago
Good hard gay sex

Really enjoyed this hot and believable story and looking forward to reading the following parts. Well written with nice descriptions. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lake Louise Hostel - Oh Canada!

I had an actual experience with a super nice guy in our hostel dorm-room we had to ourselves in Fall 1993. We had been out hiking together for the day after meeting at the Hostel and hitting it off real friendly over two beers each at the Hostel the evening before hiking the next day in the high alpine Banff wilderness. When we returned to the Hostel late that afternoon, we dumped our gear in the dorm-room, went and refreshed over 'high octane' craft beers and continued building our mutual camaraderie. Back upstairs on our own again, we stripped to underwear to shower but started looking over his photos, instead. He sat, I stood behind him, and oh God his hiking body odor/aroma wafted up triggering my erotic response like a wall hitting me. We were both leanly muscular, in our shorts only; I started rubbing his shoulders lightly, he said, "go deeper," I did while his photo showing started to falter. His odor hit even harder, I got instantly super hard in my shorts, he had gotten hard in his in response to my shoulder massage. He turned his head, saw my dick protruberance (I have a major heavy girth 8"'s), said "whoa guy" and reached up and back for handling mine,pulling down the front of my shorts while I reached down his front and peeled his shorts out and looked at his beautiful cock hard as one gets. He stood up, peeled his shorts down; I did the same standing, and we navigated to standing within inches, our clocks crossing and rubbing as we closed our distance and erotically hugged as only two guys can, vigorously, gripping our respective dicks sensually as we started in making truly mad, passionate love and having hot raw, safer sex together. Wow, the connection! This was the best of some really great male sexual connections made at hostels, in Canada, Seattle, and the west coast of California, way before CoVid-19.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story Literotica presents here is hot, probable fantasy and makes for great 'stroke' material. I wrote the "Lake Louise Hostel" story/letter/reaction below quite a few years ago, and every word is true, but I wish now that I had felt free enough to get into the raw sexual part,then, because that part of the experience was as hot, wet, and soaked in semen by the conclusion as any experience I've ever had. The mutual fucking we threw into each other's asses was truly raw and noisy as any I can think of ever having had, and I'm as noisy as a guy gets when shooting up another guy's asshole. My partner who came 2nd was totally 'overcome' as well, and made me shoot a second time with him, youth being what it can be in one's twenties and thirties in that respect. I have have never smelled guy as erotic and charged for sex in my life to this day. Both of us had showered that morning, and we had swum in a high alpine lake on the return trip to the Lake Louise Hostel. My dick is wrist-thick and 8.5" or so long, so to 'enhance' his pleasure and not hurt him and his asshole, I erased my hesitations and for the first time ate-out a guy's anus completely getting into doing it deeply and for a prolonged time. He could hardly breathe while pulling his cheeks apart as wide as he could reach back and spread them. For me, it was totally enabling to find his asshole completely clean, so I really got into him and his anus deep, and then fucked him into orbit because I can hold back a long time if I want to, and boyo, that time we both did in turn. Neither of us was hiking the next day, just afternoon beers and lingering, enjoying our company at Lake Louise with its amazing mountain views. I still jack-off thinking about his 'aroma and rubbing his shoulders, getting aroused while looking at his photos all these years later. Whew, fuckin' hot!

- Denver, Colorado

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjtwy@jtwy
Thanks for checking out my profile and reading my stories. I especially appreciate all the ratings, comments, and feedback I've received. Feel free to email me with your thoughts. I mostly write stories about young submissive bottoms like me getting fucked by dominant older g...