All Comments on 'Fucked By My Neighbour'

by GetSprung

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cherry Picking

I managed to retire from a senior position in a large utility company at 50 when they did a large clear out of staff some years ago. With no wife (a wife, daughter and or girlfriends can spend 10% more than any man can earn legally) and going straight onto a good pension, I moved back to my original home area and brought an large old place in a terrace row and settled in. I found that the next door neighbours both had teenaged sons,

one of whom was very interested in anything to do with the armed services. I had served my country for 9 years from 16 and kept a very extensive library of military history and reference books so soon I befriended the lad and invited him to read and talk about the subject. Now I am very casual in dress around my home, so he soon came over in shorts and T shirt to match my own clothing. One of the areas in my library covers Prisoners of War, and as well as the classics it included a number of private descriptions in the "Tell it like it was" genre with descriptions of POW's being Sodomised by Turkish troops In WW1 and a lot of tales about regular Gay activities between prisoners in WW2 and later. I had read all those books, being Bi-Sexual and saw him reading them avidly one day with his hand in this shorts playing with a cock of respectable size for his age. The chance was too good to miss, so after taking a quick pic of him on my phone as back-up I walked in with my own cock dangling, but stiffening. After a few semi denials I had him playing with mine and his education began. I had him read a passage out loud of one man sucking another then he had to do it to me as I re-read the passage to him and guided him in what was good and bad technique. By the end of that session he was competent at blow jobs, and seemed to enjoy it all. He was on my doorstep next morning (actually a school day) and asked me to teach him all about mano-a-mano sex, so I took him into my private sex room and began with him clamped by his lips to my tool as I began to lubricate his arsehole with KY using fingers and my extensive number of Dildoes and vibrators. By mid morning I had him nicely loosened up in body and, with a few shots of alcohol, in mind. He still experienced pain when I first mounted him (who doesn't?) but by starting slowly I kept it to a low level until he loosened up and I could give him the hard screwing he deserved. Now fully mine He spent the day with my cock in his mouth, including full throat penetration with my pubes in his teeth, or riding his now very gay Arse-Pussy. I sent him back to school next day to recover with a "Parents sick note" I forged for him. But I invited him around that night to establish a habit of at least one shagging every day. Now, a year or so on, he is my Fuck-Buddy and has introduced a few of his friends to our group (just a number of Dirty Old Men who like Teen Boy-Pussy), and the my other side teen neighbour is just the right age to learn about being a bottom for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

annonn comment was as good as the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NEWLY MARRIED, NEWLY BUGGERED

I went from first cock to gang bang in under a week. Newly married, we moved into a small terrace with lots of neighbours, My Wife was working a late shift three nights a week, and we needed the money, and for that reason I didn't go out boozing. Bored I accepted an invitation to watch some porn with my middle aged next door neighbour. As a lad I had done circle jerks and sucked one cock, so when we went from watching hetro porn to gay porn to wanking to mutual x wanking to him inducing me to take him into my mouth, only about an hour had passed. I found sucking a fully engorged man cock very different, and somehow more exciting than my boyhood game, so when he began to finger my arse with KY I pushed back to get more of this sexy feeling. Two, then three fingers stretched me, and I actually asked him tp put his cock into my arse. It was still a bit painful, but as he began to screw me, the pain lapsed into a very nice sexy feeling throughout my lower body. He eventually shot into me and, after a short rest, fucked me again. That was enough for both of us that night, but he had found a willing bottom slut, and I knew I wanted more cocks in me.

Two nights later, I was one of two bottoms in a foursome, and got fucked five times over several hours. By the Sunday, with my wife at church and her mothers, I was the only bottom with six other guys, and got more or less continuously shagged for five hours. I WAS HOOKED AND FUCKED FROM THEN ON UNTIL MY DIVORCE.

HotForLitHotForLitover 2 years ago

Would have loved more of it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous