Fucked Ch. 02: The First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the entrance, a thinly moustached waiter was waiting for them.

"Mademoiselle Gentile," he offered in a French accent, "A pleasure to see you again."

She nodded.

"Comment allez-vous Max."

'She speaks French?'

"Je suis très bien mademoiselle, très bien.... Follow me."

'Are we still in Miami right now?' thought Dom as they wound their way through a sea of delightful dishes and well-mannered diners, all the way to a quiet table at the back, laid out for four.

Zalta had seated herself next to Jaz, and was in the process of sliding his chair to touch with hers, him still seated in it. He was unable to stop staring at her, his camera forgotten and facing the ceiling. Dom seized the opportunity to snatch it out of his hand and focus it squarely on Jaz's new look of terror.

"Here we have the happy new couple enjoying their time in St Piers!"

His joyful on-camera persona was easy to slip into.

'Not so sarcastic now, huh Jaz?'

"Give me a smile guys!"

"Dom, Y... You fucking asshat..." he hissed, preparing to stand up.

"Ooooh, a picture!" cooed Zalta, clapping her arm around Jaz's shoulder and slamming him abruptly back into his seat, taking the wind out of his sails (and lungs).

She put on a photoshoot smile, crouching to get under Jaz's cowboy hat, and waited for the picture.

"One sec lovebirds," he sang, switching it from video to photo as Jaz became aware that Zalta's cheek was brushing his own.

'Wouldn't want to waste the moment.'

"Okay, say cheese!"

The look of confused excitement on Jaz's face was priceless as the flash lit up their expressions, and Dom had to stifle laughter as he showed them the results.

'Actually quite a picturesque couple... if he didn't have that stupid hat on', he had to admit.

Jaz looked like he had seen, and then had inappropriate thoughts about, a ghost, and seemed to only be capable of showing one reaction befitting a Greek Goddess at a time, flitting between fear, awe and wonder every few seconds. It was as if he had never been in the presence of a human being with as much energy and presence as the woman sat next to him, and if someone had opened up the contents of his head and served it at the table they probably would have discovered a brain-flavoured omelette.

Jessica cut through Dom's thoughts with a slight nudge to his ribs.

"I want a picture."

"Ooof... I'm sorry my lady," he said, pretending to clutch his wounded side, a sheepish grin on his face.

A huge hand flew out of nowhere and removed the camera from his grasp.

"I'll take it," Zalta chimed in.

Dom bit his lip as he put his arm on Jessica's shoulder, and when she gave him a look his hand slipped to her waist. She smiled at this change of location.

He couldn't help running his fingers lightly up and down her back, much of which was exposed to his fingers between the silky slivers of her dress.

'Her back muscles are so taut. Is she flexing or are they just naturally this strong?'

He found himself wondering if she would ever want a massage and whether he would be able to put a dent in those steel ropes when Jessica shook him slightly.

"Sit down baby."

He realised that Zalta had already taken the picture and he was now just holding Jessica's back and smiling into space.

'She feels amazing.'

"What if I don't want to?"

The smile that followed was as delicate as a butterfly's wing.

"I won't put my dick in your mouth tonight."

Everyone's eyebrows rose, and Jaz's mouth nearly fell to the floor.

"Holy shit," he gasped, and began guffawing uncontrollably, that is until Zalta put a hand behind him and squeezed his ass, making him choke on his laughter.

Dom's cheeks burned red, and he quickly removed his hand, not knowing where to put it as Jessica pulled his chair back, ushering him in. He sheepishly sat down, and was rewarded with the slightest brush of his cheek from her finger.

"Good boy."

Dom's face was a red lighthouse, warding the stares away as he prayed that the other tables nearby hadn't heard this exchange, although he couldn't help noticing a few odd looks.

Jaz wore the expression of a child who had just been told Christmas had come early this year.

The waiter did not react other than to give them a tight-lipped smile, remaining silent until they were all at the table. Clearly he was either used to all sorts of odd behaviour, or he was simply a knife-edged professional.

"Drinks for Monsieur, Madame?"

Zalta spoke.

"I'll have the Château Batailley red please, and what would you like cutie?" she asked Jaz, who was suddenly grasping for the answer that had been in his head a second before she had called him that.

"Ah.. Err.... A uh...a Budweiser?"

The waiter tightened his expression a few notches.

"Monsieur, we do not have any Budweiser, as you say, here."

Zalta was all smiles as she cut in.

"Oh don't mind him, he's new... He'll have the craft beer, your choice Max."

Jaz raised his eyebrow at Zalta, his indignation finally unlocking the ability to speak directly to her.

"They don't do buds?"

"Not unless you want to clean the toilets."

"Oh."

Dom snorted and was about to open his mouth to order when Jessica cut in.

"Bring two glasses for the wine, and beer samples for him," she said, gesturing to Dom.

"Hey, I think I can order my own drink darling," he said teasingly.

She stared at him.

"I treat my sluts well," she said.

Dom stared into Jessica's expressionless gaze, shocked at the way she was referring to him in public, but even more surprised that she didn't seem perturbed in the slightest.

'Is she just making a joke? Or is she serious?'

Dom felt his eyes water and had to look away from her gaze which was once again winding its tendrils around his brain and squeezing.

Jaz was almost bent double struggling to contain his mirth.

Zalta responded. "Are you sure about that Jess? I've seen the way you treat them in bed." When she looked knowingly at Dom his stomach shrivelled, and his eyes dropped, fidgeting with his fork, unable to look up from the pristine tablecloth at the amused faces watching him.

'She saw the video? Oh GOD.. how many people has she shown...!?'

Jaz couldn't hold it any longer and exploded.

"HAHAHA! Oh wow, brother that's so ga-"

The insult died in his throat as he realised he was in front of an audience that would not find slurs of that kind amusing, and let out a polite cough.

"G...reat, that's, that's real funny.."

Zalta's eyes were peeled at him, and he withered a little in her headlights before her humorous expression reappeared.

Max's smile was becoming so thin that his lips could no longer be seen by the naked eye.

"And for the main course?"

"We'll have the shared platter for six, thank you Max" said Jessica.

"You're welcome Miss Gentile."

As he glided away Jaz looked up at Zalta in confusion.

"There's more people coming?"

Zalta raised an eyebrow.

"Hell no... Big girls gotta eat. Maybe you could learn from us, pip-squeak" she jibed, punching his arm lightly, which almost sent Jaz flying from his chair.

"Jesus," he grunted, clutching his arm, "Careful where you put those hammers." He rubbed the place where she had connected, although his cheeks seemed to have taken on a glow.

Dom leaned into Jessica as Jaz and Zalta continued trading quips.

She smelt like fresh Lavender, and some other, heavier aroma that covered him like a sweet-smelling blanket.

"Your last name is Gentile?"

She gazed at him.

"Yes."

"I like it... it's a nice name."

"Sure."

She didn't respond further, but Dom could tell she was pleased by the way she began to fidget with her nails. It was actually kind of cute.

* * * * *

Sizzling meat on hot plates steamed the air in front of their faces, and splashes of colour, the pinks of the salmon and mellowing greens of asparagus and mixed salads, enticed everyone at the table into the forest of flavours.

Dom's mouth was watering but he knew better than to grab anything, as Zalta had immediately taken Jaz's plate from him and was piling up portions of each eyewatering dish for him to try.

"So you are both black belts?"

Zalta smirked.

"Hardly.... Jessica here is a green belt in Tae kwon do, and she's lucky to be that."

Jessica remained impassive.

"The only reason you have three black belts is because you enjoy hitting people too hard."

Zalta bristled as she placed a piece of salmon carefully onto Jaz's plate. Jaz was caught between sulking that he couldn't pick his own food and curious excitement around the sharp, gorgeous woman who had taken control of the situation.

"I'm lovely."

"No, the last time you left my arm with a bruise the length of my arm."

"No need to exaggerate, and it's called sparring Mademoiselle."

"Erm, ladies?"

Jaz found all sets of eyes trained on him.

"I gotta ask... Why do you even do this stuff? I mean, you know... you don't look like you need it, exactly."

For a second Dom thought he had mis-stepped, but Zalta formed a silly pout on her lips.

"I need it for self-defence!" she cooed.

Dom reckoned Zalta would be quite comfortable wrestling bears in her spare time if she chose to do so, but he didn't voice his opinion.

"Sure you do," chuckled Jaz, placing his hand on her leg, before realising what he was doing and hastily snatching his hand away.

'He's so into her,' thought Dom as Zalta pretended she hadn't noticed and placed the plate laden with food in front of him and began to set his napkin on his lap. Jaz looked uncomfortable, but not in a way that suggested he wanted her to stop.

Dom knew how it felt, looking over at Jessica. Something made him brush her hand with his.

She flashed her first bright smile of the evening, and Dom knew he wanted to keep it there for the whole night. Seeing that Zalta had finished serving Jaz she picked up Dom's plate and began placing food in a perfect circle, each piece separate from the rest in a delicate balancing act.

Her OCD-ness was kind of quirky to Dom, and it made him smile as she picked up a shrimp and curved it around the edge of a mushroom slice, avoiding any contact between the two foods in case they connected and caused some sort of nuclear explosion.

'She still blackmailed me...'

He leaned over, placing his hand on her knee and whispered.

"Hey, it's kind of hot but... could you not call me a slut in front of angry waiters?"

She didn't seem fazed, and responded in an almost bored tone.

"No. You like it."

Her hand slipped to his thigh and grasped it firmly, which wiped the frown forming on Dom's lips.

"How do you know I like it?"

Her hand slipped a little higher and grasped his erection firmly.

'Okay, I like it.'

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do it when you introduce me to your parents."

Dom's legs went slightly weak.

"To... my parents?"

"Is there a problem?"

Her hand had was now firmly enclosed on Dom's manhood, rubbing the tip through his jeans.

"No, I... I don't think there's any problem," he replied.

"Good."

"Thanks Mummy."

"Louder."

He looked over at her and a hint of smugness was played across the statuesque expression.

'God, I really like it.'

"Thanks Mummy," he said in a raised tone.

A few lavishly dressed people nearby turned with looks of confusion at the odd scene taking place, and Zalta watched on with a wry grin on her face. The boys could only try to process how openly Jessica was degrading Dom, whilst also being aware of things progressing between Zalta and Jaz in a similar direction.

They began to eat and the conversation flowed, mainly involving Jaz being teased by Zalta and discussing the delicious food arrayed in front of them. Eventually they reached a point where every morsel had been tasted. Most had been exceptional, others merely delightful.

Jaz still looked awkward, like someone had left a puddle on his chair which was slowly soaking through his trousers and underwear. This was not how he had expected the evening to go, camera sitting forgotten at the edge of the table.

He put on his most polite voice as he addressed them.

"Erm, ladies, please excuse me but would it be alright if Jessica's slut and I use the bathroom?"

Jessica snorted and Zalta let out a giggle. Dom nearly spat his beer out.

"Fuck off Jaz."

He desperately wanted to slap Jaz across the mouth, and reckoned that perhaps the bathroom was as good a place as any, throwing a sharp glare his way as they stood up. The pair politely shimmied past their respective dates and wound their way through the tables, arriving at a quiet restroom area covered in bright white tiles, mint and citrus drifting through the air. Dom was quite sure he could have licked the floor, it was so polished.

Dom moved fast as soon as the door closed, shoving Jaz hard into a cubicle door.

"OWW!!! What!?"

"Knock it off."

"What?"

"Calling me names, you fucking hypocrite."

"Hey, I'm not the one sucking dicks bro."

Dom wound up for a slap, but Jaz pushed him away.

"CHILL brother."

Jaz asking him to 'chill brother' was like having a red-hot poker pushed into his ear, fuelling the growing furnace that had been building all evening.

"You seem pretty keen on Zalta for someone spewing this kind of crap."

"Okay, let's do a survey, hands up who HASN'T had a dick in their mouth."

He raised a hand in the air with an 'I told you so' expression.

"Oh right, sure, even though you've been fluttering eyes with a woman the whole evening who, if she is in proportion, probably has a dick about the size of your leg."

"I'm NOT fluttering eyes with her, it's just for content bro."

"You haven't used your camera all evening."

"I'm waiting for the good bits."

"Like when she fucks your ass?"

"Whatever fag."

Dom bared his teeth.

"Say that again and I will slap you in the face."

"Why, I thought you said Jessica was amazing, why do you care about what I say?"

This made Dom pause, the clarity of thought becoming hazy.

"Like I said before, I don't care what weird shit you get up to," Jaz continued.

Dom snorted.

"Wow, how magnanimous of you"

Jaz let out a long breath.

"Look, just chill, I was actually going to ask if we could talk, before you went all crazy on me."

"Talk about what?"

"Well, you're not gonna like it."

"I don't think I've liked anything that has come out of your mouth the whole evening, so it's not like that's going to make a difference."

Jaz took a deep breath.

"Well.... You realise that you're literally letting her call you a slut right?"

Dom's eyes burned at the openness of this statement, and it was true.

"...So?"

"Bro, no offense, but me and the boys, we... we can't be associated with that."

"...Wait... What?"

"Brother, if they saw you guys together, they'd all say the same thing, this is not gonna fly with the fans bro."

He nodded in understand as he realised where Jaz was going.

"Wow."

"We'd lose too many sponsors, too many fans.... She's a PORNSTAR MAN."

"You are such a prick."

'At least he is calling her 'she' now....'

"Like, imagine if she called you a slut in a livestream, or in public or something. How many celebrity endorsements would we lose, opportunities man?"

"So you want to kick me out of the group."

"I don't want to, but think about it brother. It's just business."

"No Jaz, it's not just business, FUCK you! I'm going through some things right now, and you're the one person I've told, and you decide the best course of action is to wrap up my entire career and kick me out. Fantastic. What a fu-."

At that moment the restroom door opened... and in strode Zalta.

Both the boys looked over and balked as the towering figure closed in, that disarming smile not working its charm quite so much in the supposed safety of the men's room.

"Sorry boys, I hope I'm not interrupting."

Jaz's expression snapped to a mixture of terror and lust squashed into one face, registering a small squeak as Dom simply turned back to the urinal and concentrated on peeing as fast as possible.

"This is the men's room," Jaz said, his voice jumping somewhat.

She chuckled.

"Yes I saw the sign on the door cutie, but then there was a queue for the ladies', and urinals are so damn useful."

"Right...."

Dom couldn't remember seeing any queue outside the ladies' room.

"Mind if I join you?"

Jaz seemed to have caught some skin in his zipper, face chewing through his words as he spoke.

"S-...sure."

They both seemed knocked back by this giantess asking their permission to take a piss, the tension in the room tightening.

"Thanks cutie."

With that, she strode forward and planted herself shoulder to shoulder with Jaz, completely ignoring the open urinal to the left. Jaz looked like he was about to be eaten alive as she leant over him and placed her hand underneath the hem of her dress to reveal a humungous cock tucked between her legs. It unfurled like a hosepipe; head hidden by the flaccid foreskin as it hung ominously between her thighs.

"Jesus," whispered Jaz.

It looked about nine inches soft, a smooth, aesthetic beast with massive balls hanging behind it.

Everyone in the room was silent as Zalta put one hand on Jaz's back, who had involuntarily released a stream of piss into the bowl as his eyes took in Zalta's sleeping monster.

"You okay cutie?"

She rubbed his back and began to gently stroke her shaft, turning almost side-on to him as he whimpered, the last drops of urine flying from his cock. The monster now hung across his own penis in a hilariously lopsided 'X'.

As the shaft begin to swell, and the pink, spongy head began to reveal itself from under the hood, Jaz's eyes got bigger, and bigger, and bigger.

He began to whine uncontrollably as she continued to purposefully pump away at her womanhood, gripping it like the shaft of a spear as it began to throb upward, with zero intention of using the urinal.

Dom's mouth was getting wet.

'Holy crap.'

It seemed to be growing to a total of twelve inches, about twice the width and four times the length of Jaz's, who had finished emptying his bladder and was now frozen in place.

Zalta loomed over Jaz like a skyscraper, casting his terrified face in shadow.

"Here cutie, let me."

With that, she took her hand from his back, delicately placing a finger and thumb around his penis, and shook the few final drops into the bowl.

Jaz looked like someone had just replaced his blood with ice water, shivering as this unearthly being touched him. His knees were shaking, eyes briefly flicking to Dom, aware that he was watching.

Dom kept his face neutral. As smug as he wanted to be, he severely hoped that Zalta did to Jaz what Jessica had done to him.

'Let her do it, prick. You can't kick me out the group if you're a cock-whore as well.'

Jaz's breathing had got so heavy that it looked like his ribcage might break under the pressure of his lungs trying to escape, as Zalta continued shaking his cock, overshadowed by her own beast.

Dom snapped out of his reverie and shook himself dry.

He made to move and couldn't help slowing his walk to the sink as he watched in the mirror.

Zalta wasn't letting go of Jaz's cock.

In fact, she had added another finger, and was now shaking forwards and backwards in more of a stimulating motion, in time with the fist plunging up and down the weapon protruding from her hips.

A tear dropped down Jaz's cheek, but he didn't move a muscle as he began to moan gently, Zalta's ass shivering as she openly wanked them together. Then his left arm crept up and placed itself delicately onto her derrière.

Zalta's movements became far more animated in this return of affection, and she turned into him, forcing them face to face so that she could wank them both roughly with one hand whilst shoving Jaz into her tits.