Fucked Ch. 02: The First Date

Story Info
Jessica ploughed his ass and now she's back for more.
9.3k words
4.55
84.5k
120

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all guys, thanks for watching Dizzy-mites, I'll see you next time!"

Dom clicked on the end recording button and double-checked the live stream was finished.

'All done.'

A sigh escaped his lips and he flopped back in his chair, cherubic expression relaxing into a tired grimace. Two hours of livestreaming is not easy when your mind is elsewhere.

He rubbed the arms of his gaming chair - The place where he had lost his anal virginity.

Long tan legs, a glistening shaft, and the tangy taste of his first cock floated through Dom's head.

Foot tapping on the floor, hands flexing, Dom carefully closed the blinds overlooking a sunlit Miami as his focus flew to the internet browser on the desktop. He clicked on private search and typed in the two words.

Jessica Deluxe.

Overt videos and websites popped up, and his eyes flickered to the open breasted Jessica in a myriad of sultry positions, nearly always with some young twink bent beneath her. His heart beat quicker and he didn't waste time, tapping onto her personal subscription channel that he was now paying $10 a month for.

No new videos.

In the two weeks since they had met, she had only uploaded once, a masturbation video.

Dom had lost count of how many times he had jerked off to her; He couldn't stop. The shame that he had felt the morning after their twisted love session materialised once more, sliding like a needle into his skull as all the other feelings rose to the surface alongside it. The ache of his body, asshole leaking cum in a puddle on the bed. The afterglow, the morning glory already hankering for release.... The realisation of her having taken the memory card.

Panic.

Punching the pillows had followed. A bit of crying after that.

He had tried to relieve the stress by turning his attention to the morning glory, and with Jessica fresh in his mind there was only one port of call. It had only gotten worse in the intervening week since.

Other, well-adjusted people might have called her, or sent a message. Dom did what young men who lived and died on the internet did and blocked her on all his phones and social media. Far easier also to shut himself in his room for four days, masturbating profusely whilst wallowing in self-loathing and burger boxes as he envisioned his life falling apart.

Some of his housemates came on day three to check he wasn't dead.

On the fifth day, after realising dimly that the earth was still spinning, Dom had managed to pick himself up and start streaming again. On his return he discovered his fanbase had grown considerably in the clamour caused by his disappearance, with theories that he had been abducted, died, and even been imprisoned whilst supposedly filming a video in Russia.

Dom settled for the lame excuse that he had been ill, and like many other embarrassing moments in his life, tried to push it to the back of his mind and continue on as normal.

Dom paused as he scrolled to the top of her upload section....

A new video.

Fear and excitement bubbled in his gut as he tore off his shorts and underwear. He had masturbated so much to her now that it was a near-constant routine, but he just couldn't stop. Every curve and sultry flick of her rump seemed to draw his soul in like the east horizon calls the sun, and he felt himself hardening in anticipation as he grabbed his meagre shaft before the tab had even loaded. The screen came up and his face, which had been creased with concentration, went blank.

'Oh.'

A thumbnail was showing Jessica holding a small figure halfway off her huge cock, naked and erect; a figure with blond hair, and pale skin, asshole widely distended by the muscly organ halfway inside. The face had been blurred out with some sort of rough editing, but anyone who had seen Dom naked...

'She did it. No, no, no......'

His fans... His sponsors.... If even one of the millions recognised him....

'Fuck.'

Her number.

He grabbed his phone and scrambled through it, punching in letters like he was trying to crack through the screen.

J -- E... There.

Unblock, call. The dial tone took an age to start ringing.

One. Two.

'Come on.'

Three.

*CLICK*

"Hello?"

His breath caught in his throat as he heard the sultry accent he had been dreaming about each night for the past week.

"H.. Hi, hi Jessica, it's Dom."

A pause.

"Well, hello darling."

A rope was winding its way across his belly and tightening itself firmly around his midriff.

"Yes.... J-"

"You saw the video, yes?" Her voice with laced with satisfaction.

"Y... yes. Can you take it down please?"

"Did you block me?" she said, ignoring his question.

The rope was crushing his lungs.

"Yes," he whispered.

Silence.

"Bad boy."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Jessica, but please... please take it down."

"For what reason?"

"I'll..... I'll pay you."

The line went dead.

"SHIT!" he screeched, almost tearing his hear out as he called her again.

One ring.

Two ring.

His lips were trembling, tears beginning to form around his eyes.

Three rings.

Four rings.

*CLICK*

"Yes?"

"Please take it down Jessica, you can fuck me, I'll be your bitch, just please take it down!" Dom sobbed through the phone. "I'll ride you like a slut, suck on your balls, be your slave... please..."

A pregnant pause.

Dom clung to his hair like it was trying to attack his brain.

"Dom.... Do you like me?"

Dom paused at the unexpected question.

"I... well, I mean.... Yes but-"

His stuttering was cut off by her firm tone.

"Well I like you too.... Why don't you move your belongings to my apartment on Monday?"

Dom's brain was frozen.

"W.....O.. Okay. Okay J-"

"You're welcome baby. See you Monday."

With that she hung up.

It took a few moments for the gears in his head to finally process what she had said.

"Fuck," he whispered to no-one.

She wanted him to move in with her.

His lungs clawed air into his chest, pawing at his shirt as he whimpered.

This was all happening too fast. He couldn't just drop everything and move in with someone he'd met last Friday.

His Flatmates would wonder why. His fans would wonder why...

'But I'd get to feel her body against mine again.'

He dropped to his knees, sagging against the bed as he looked out of the window without seeing. The city of Miami glistened, sunny whites and greys giving him no warmth because Dom's brain was too busy churning through his situation.

'What else can I do anyway? She could destroy my life with that video.... '

He picked himself up to his feet and checked the computer, refreshing the page.

Still there.

"Please Jessica, take it down," he bleated.

He stared at it for a moment.

Maybe... He could sweeten her a bit.

'She likes me.... right?'

He flew to the closet and grabbed the holiday suitcases fresh from their skydiving shoot, throwing them open on the floor before taking an armful of clothes and dropping them into the bag.

'Come on.'

His imagination began to contort his paranoia into fevered images; the millions of reactions online, pictures posted of his face mid-orgasm, sat on Jessica's cock. Dom's flatmates laughing at him... His parents looking on in disgust.

He pulled his underwear drawer out and turned it upside down, emptying it into the suitcase.

Done.

Dom quickly snapped a photo and sent it to Jessica, punching in the message, 'Getting ready... please take the video down Jessica, please xx'

Send.

His back was hunched, knees together as he tried not to chew his nails.

'Just.... What Should I do?'

*BANG*

The door slamming open nearly made Dom's brain explode, and he whimpered, falling to his knees as Jaz, one of his flatmates, walked in. Jaz had Indian parents, with light brown skin and dark hair, and the lightest tinge of an accent. The rest was pure Florida, with a slightly built upper body and sunny smile shining in front of him. He had just finished recording and still wore his sleek black cowboy hat; a fan favourite in his videos and livestreams.

"Brother, I got us Pizz...."

His eyes slid down to the naked Dom shaking on the floor with eyes like saucers, a 3-inch cock pointing upwards in greeting.

He glanced at what was clearly a porn video on the computer screen.

He looked down at the suitcase full of clothes and a discarded drawer lying next to it on the floor.

"Dom... What the fuck is this?"

Dom flung his arms in front of his erection, shaking slightly.

"What, I.... I'm fine. Just f-fine."

Jaz furrowed his brow.

"Brother... There's pizza in the kitchen. Put some clothes on and let's talk. You've been doing some weird shit recently."

With that he whipped the door closed, leaving Dom still covering his softening manhood.

*Ding*

Dom looked down at his phone to see a three-word message.

"Done, baby boy x."

Dom took a long breath.

"Okay..."

He thought for a minute before sending back a simple, two-word message.

"Thanks Mama xx."

He put the phone down and breathed out slowly.

'I hope Jaz isn't going to be a jackass about this.'

* * * * *

"That is.... Fucking weird," said Jaz, sniggering.

"Just... let me finish," sighed Dom, picking up another slice. He'd not even told him about the recording part yet.

They both sat at the shared dining table in the flat, next to the open living space. The far end of the living room looked out over the city, which was beginning to come to life in the early evening. Traffic was blaring, and the sun was just beginning to lie down behind the horizon.

Jaz remained quiet as Dom explained the rest of the story, how they had had sex, how much he had enjoyed it, how she had the recording of them....

For a long moment he didn't say anything.

Finally: "So... you're gay now?"

Dom snorted.

"What? NO! No, I don't... Why does it matter? Also, I don't want to have sex with guys."

Jaz stared into the middle distance, and Dom could almost hear the hamster pedalling at the wheel in his head.

"So... you like dicks.... But you're not gay?"

'Fuck.'

"DUDE, I AM NOT GAY."

"Sure.... But you said there's a video of you online, on a website, of a man having sex with you," he tittered.

"She is not a man, she's.... amazing," he said quietly.

"I'm sure he is," snickered Jaz.

'Fuck this.'

"You know what, forget it, just pretend I didn't tell you."

He put his pizza slice on his plate and got up.

Jaz was still smiling.

"Brother, I'm messing with you, you can do whatever weird shit you want to do.... Come on, keep talking."

Dom's face was heating up. It wasn't exactly an apology, but hell, even with Jaz at least it felt a little better to talk with someone.

"Well.... I've got no choice. I think I have to move out."

His head cocked to the side.

"You can't be serious... You've barely met the dude, he can't just blackmail you like that!"

"Stop calling her dude."

"Person."

Dom sniffed.

'Why did it have to be Jaz?'

"You can't just move out."

"Right, but I can't let that video go online. It'll ruin me."

"Well yeah, I mean... it's your fault for having sex in front of a camera..."

Dom lowered his head.

"... but are you just going to do everything she wants?"

Dom wondered what it would be like. He imagined walking into her home, her bed... her arms.

A strange sense of peace spread through from the top of his head down through his body.

'Am I actually looking forward to this?'

His thoughts were broken by a buzz from his pocket. He withdrew his phone.

'It's her.'

He clicked answer. His lips were moistening, and he tried not to look at Jaz who was still smirking across the table.

"Jess?"

She took her time responding.

"Hello baby boy."

Shivers ran down his spine.

'That voice...'

"Hi..... Hi Jess. What's up?"

"Nothing yet... but I have a little proposition for you."

Her voice was buttery and smooth, like a warm pillow to the cheek.

'What more could she want?'

"Would you like to go to dinner tonight?"

Dom gulped.

"Dinner? When...."

"Nine O'clock."

He glanced at the time. Three hours away.

'Maybe... It would be nice to see her again...'

"Okay... Nine O'clock."

Jaz's voice chimed in.

"Aw hey, it's Dom's BOYFRIEND!!"

Dom shot a look of pure hatred at him as he got up from the table.

'Why Jaz?!'

He hoped she hadn't heard.

"Who was that?"

Jessica's voice was cold and flat.

'Damnit.'

"Oh.... no-one, just a friend, he's an idiot."

"The cowboy guy from your videos?"

"Y... Wait... How'd you know that?"

'She must recognise his voice... how many of my videos has she seen...?'

A pause.

"Bring him too."

Dom's eyebrows rose, and there was a tinge of hurt in his voice.

"But... I thought it was a date?"

She laughed, that ugly sound that meant she was genuinely pleased.

"Oh darling, you're so cute... it is.... Now it is a double date."

Jaz was still cawing after him, the echoes bouncing through the hallway.

"You going to go have Daddy's sausage for dinner!?"

'To think I used to like this guy,' Dom thought to himself.

He turned back to the phone.

"Who's the second date?"

Jessica's voice was smug now.

"It's a surprise."

Jaz cackled in the background.

'Well if anyone deserved a change of perspective...'

"Hey Jaz!" he shouted. "How would you like to come on a blind double date tonight with me and Jessica?"

Silence.

Jaz poked his head around the door, smugness dripping from every conceivable orifice.

"Absolutely, but I hope you don't mind if I order myself a hot dog with extra cream."

Dom plastered a mean-eyed smile onto his face.

"By all means.... Brother."

* * * * *

"Where is it?"

"Here, it should be right here."

"Brother, I can't wait to see your boyfriend."

"Seriously? Just shut the fuck up."

Dom and Jaz wandered past up-market shops and designer clothing stores dressed in vastly differing attire. Dom wore a smart white shirt and skinny jeans with a few accessories on his wrist ("Oooo, someone's excited,") whilst Jaz had gone full black-shirted cowboy, which worried Dom because when he was in his livestream gear there was usually a camera nearby.

"It should beeeeee.... Here."

Dom took in the sight of a gorgeous white and blue fine-dining restaurant that looked like it had been hand-crafted in Europe, plucked from its home and dropped in the centre of Miami. The words 'St Pier's' were written in white calligraphy across the top, with cars waiting outside luxurious to the point of insanity.

Outside a queue of designer suits and gorgeous dresses waited in line with a view into spotless tablecloths and gliding waiters, as well as a menu that was eyewatering in every sense.

'Surely this can't be the place...'

Dom looked at Jaz who was smiling in his cowboy hat, a camera in his hand pointed directly at him.

"Excited for date night?"

Dom's eyes nearly popped out.

"Jaz, you are not recording this," he hissed.

His lips turned into a pout.

"Why, worried I'm going to catch you kissing? Mwah mwah mwaaaaaaah!"

His lips were pressed into a comical pout and Dom decided it wasn't even worth his time protesting as he stood there staring at the perfect men and women waiting in line outside, suddenly desperate for a cigarette even though he had never smoked one in his life as Jaz continued his monologue to the camera.

"Looks like we're in for a hell of a night folks!"

"Let me call Jessica, I don't think this is the right place."

"It is," said a voice above his ear, and Dom turned into the barely controlled explosion of Jessica's chest, crowbarred into a white dress which he reckoned must have been cheap because there were enough gaps in the material to have made a second outfit.

He didn't know where to look, until a finger brought his chin upwards and into her tigerish gaze. He'd forgotten how beautiful she was in real life, and that feeling of being glued in place under her stare came rushing back.

"You... you look stunning Jessica..."

Her blood red lips were twisted in a wry smile that suggested she knew exactly how stunning she was.

"Hello lover boy."

Her accent added honey to every syllable.

'Wow.'

Dom found himself fiddling with his pockets like he was back in school talking to his childhood crush.

"So uh... You come here often?"

She didn't even bother acknowledging the pathetic question, content to turn towards Jaz with a dismissive air.

"I have brought you a date Cowboy."

Jaz bristled.

"Thanks, dude.... But my name is J-"

Jessica cut across him.

"Cowboy, meet your date."

Jaz's response died in his throat as he was interrupted by a large hand on his shoulder.

He turned around, head tilting further and further back, whimpering as he finally laid eyes on the face of the lady standing behind him.

Dom slowly turned back to Jessica.

"Seriously?" he whispered.

She remained impassive, but Dom detected a hint of satisfaction in her tone as she introduced the woman towering over Jaz.

"Dom, cowboy... Meet Zalta."

He turned back and observed the near seven-foot blond in heels drawing admiring glances from everybody within a half-mile radius.

"Good evening boys."

The voice that came out was a low alto, not one that rumbled but one that still carried weight. Her jaw was more defined than Jessica, the cheeks sharper, and where Jessica had a complexion of caramel, Zalta's was cream. Bright pink lipstick drew the eye, as did the tattoo sleeves winding their way down from pronounced shoulders, with swirls of darkness etched across the rest of her body, popping out amongst the whiteness of her skin, stopping at the edge of the jaw. The rest was covered by a black figure-hugging dress. Her hair was short, played to one side, the other shaved.

She looked like a combination of fitness model, rock chick and super soldier.

"Nice shirt, does it come in men's sizes?" she asked Jaz, gesturing at the tight black shirt hugging his now utterly outgunned muscles. Her accent was homegrown American, spoken in a way that drew you in like a talk show host whilst maintaining a smoothness that perhaps came with that extra depth in tone. The pink, kiss-me lips were twisted into a sly grin.

It was hard for Dom not to feel smug as he watched Jaz open and closed his mouth like a goldfish. He clearly didn't know which part of Zalta to look at first, and it seemed like he was going to burst a blood vessel trying to make the decision.

'I think there's going to be a lot less boyfriend jokes this evening.'

She kept her hand firmly on his shoulder.

"You can stare at my tits inside, cutie... Don't spoil the fun though, if you play your cards right maybe you'll get the close-up view later."

Zalta enclosed the hand of Jaz and pulled him along in a trance-like state, camera sagging to his side as she led him past the line of people staring in awe at this specimen of a woman with VIP entry, no less.

Dom turned back to Jessica, arms loose by his sides.

"And where exactly did you find her?"

She shrugged.

"Gym."

Dom wondered what the inside of her gym looked like, and what kind of weights girls like her and Zalta were shifting.

The edges of her lips creased upwards.

"Shall we?"

She proffered her arm and he didn't hesitate in taking it, letting her lead him towards the restaurant, clasped tight together as they strolled past the line of people who were becoming more and more disgruntled at seeing gorgeous women with their boytoys getting in ahead of them. This was not the kind of clientele that walked into St Pier's.

'God she feels so strong...'

Everything felt strangely comfortable, like her body had a magnetic charge which was pulling him in, crushed so hard to her side that he was almost welded onto her body.