Fucked Ch. 02: The First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaz moaned into them, the smell, the taste of the woman who had his head firmly crushed against her bosom. She didn't let up, using her power to pull him towards a cubicle, and Dom stared open mouthed as he let himself be pushed in, not even closing the door as she abandoned their cocks and just mashed their bodies together.

Dom was hard as a rock as he watched her bend over to fuse her face to Jaz, suffocating him between her lips as she half-ate his face. It was less of a kiss and more of a brutal tonguing of Jaz's mouth, letting her use it as a place to excavate and explore him at will.

When they separated Jaz was panting like a marathon runner on his last legs, eyes akimbo as Zalta grabbed his head and lowered him swiftly to his knees.

"Z... Zalta?" he squeaked.

"Yes cutie?"

Her dick was now waving in front of his face.

"I.... it's."

Left. Right. Left.

"It's just...."

Right. Left.

"...."

His face lost all expression, and he kissed it. The tiniest peck of his lips on the front of Zalta's fearsome helmet, but it was enough to make both Zalta and Dom moan as Jaz sat back, and seemed to come to his senses.

"I... I shouldn't," he whispered.

Zalta looked down, confident.

"You should."

Fear poured from every orifice, fear of Zalta, fear of himself, fear of everyone in his life knowing what he was going to do, and yet in that moment, Jaz's resolve held strong.

He put his tongue out and gave a good, long lick of Zalta's proffered lollipop.

The rumble that came out of Zalta was so loud that Dom's gaze flickered to the door briefly.

'She almost shook the walls...'

Zalta grabbed Jaz's head and shoved the middle of her shaft into his face, and he sucked on it, pursing his lips around the veiny sides and administering clumsy kisses as she mashed her cock against him.

It was one of the sexiest things Dom had ever seen, and he murmured as Zalta spat her words at Jaz, hand tightening in his hair.

"Smell it."

He watched Jaz took a good, long whiff of Zalta's cock, and let out a high-pitched squeal as her smell invaded his nostrils.

It was a sound of genuine need.

Zalta pushed the bottom of her leg into Jaz's crotch as he continued salivating over her balls.

"Hump it."

He began to hump like a dog.

Dom's cock was throbbing and he pushed it against the counter, yet to put any water on his hands as he watched Jaz gyrating against Zalta's leg, whimpering as she pressed against him, enveloped by her.

Zalta had one hand in his hair, one hand on the cubicle bracing herself so she could push as much of herself into Jaz as she possibly could. She made no attempt to close the door, and Jaz seemed so overrun by her that nothing else was able to enter his head.

Eventually Zalta pulled back. Jaz was gasping now, on his knees, waiting for Zalta to use him as she deemed fit.

He watched as she unceremoniously grabbed hold of the base of her dick with one hand and aimed it squarely at his face.

"Suck it."

Jaz didn't even hesitate and plunged his mouth over the monster's head.

"Oh my God," groaned Zalta.

Dom let out a quiet whistle as Jaz somehow managed to distend his jaw enough to get that thing inside of it. There was a slick, moist sound of Jaz's mouth inflating and deflating around Zalta's horsecock, and then it was moving, and moving, a steady invasion of Jaz's stretched out lips.

He mewled around her beast, eyes flicking up to the famished gaze of his conqueror as she steadily fed him her meat.

'God... surely he's going to choke to death if she tries to put it in his throat..?.'

His hypothesis seemed to be coming true as tears were forming at the corners of reddening eyes, Jaz trying to pull off the fleshy log sliding to the back of his mouth, teasing his tonsils.

Zara then surprised Dom by gently releasing him from her weapon, sliding it back out.

Jaz fell back, spluttering, against the cubicle wall.

Zalta's eyebrows were creased in concern.

"You okay cutie?"

He coughed a few times and wiped his face where tears had fallen.

"Y-yeah, yeah."

She touched a hand to his cheek.

"You feel amazing."

He giggled.

Dom couldn't believe it.

'Jaz just giggled after sucking Zalta's cock.'

"Yeah..." he said between coughs, "uh, I- I mean, obviously I'm not going to say you are amazing or anything..."

This time it was Zalta's turn to giggle.

"Sure cutie, sure... so I should just... put this away then?"

She took her cock in her hands and made to squeeze it back under her dress and into her distended panties.

Jaz's eyes bugged out.

"NO! I mean... no, no it's cool, you know, just....."

She was beaming now.

"Did you just beg for my cock?"

Jaz's tongue seemed tied up.

"It's... I don't....."

She shushed him with a finger to his lips.

"Relax cutie... you're so damn sexy, and I promise I'm not going to call you a slut or anything like that, because you're not."

Jaz seemed to inflate as she said this, a bit of pride coming back into his chest.

"Seriously, you're funny. I mean, you're nothing like this bitch," she said pointing directly at Dom, which felt like a sudden punch to the gut. A spotlight had suddenly been switched on directly at him, and when Zalta's eyes connected to his through the mirror, the shame that wrapped itself around his stomach was so tight it was painful.

Jaz looked over and snickered.

Dom had a moment of bewilderment as he watched Jaz making fun of him whilst on his knees, in front of a gigantic penis.

"Oh, ah, sorry....I'll go... Sorry."

He shoved his hands into the sink and began washing his hands as fast as possible.

"Did you think we hadn't noticed?" said Zalta, and her tone this time was sharp.

"I... didn't mean to..."

"Yes, you did. You wanted to see this, so you're staying, and you're going to watch, Slut."

She was grinning now, and Dom didn't know how to react, unable to think of a logical response.

"Besides, I'll be showing my new boyfriend your sex tape tonight."

Dom could only stare back in shame at the mirror, because somehow turning away would be even more humiliating.

"Boyfriend?" whispered Jaz.

She looked down at him and smiled.

"See, I told you," she said dotingly, and Jaz stared up with songbirds floating around his head.

"Now no offense, but weren't you busy?"

Jaz bit his lip with a sultry expression and nodded, turning his attention back to her rock-hard erection and opening his maw as far is it could go to try and gobble up her womanhood. Once again Dom was amazed by how eagerly he forced himself onto her, and soon the head was sliding to the back of his throat again.

'Will he go further?'

Sadly he didn't try, perhaps bowing to the fact that his first deep throat experience could potentially be quite dangerous and perhaps required some practice first, instead settling for a depth of five inches or so. His head began to bob, up and down, up and down, a wet rhythm that was punctuated by gurgles and soft gags.

The slick sounds of cocksucking began to echo around the bathroom as if seven boys were on their knees taking huge cocks in their mouths instead of just one.

Jaz added both hands, taking a moment to adjust to how thick Zalta was, not used to holding a dick this large in his hands. His fingers were not even close to touching each other as he tried to stimulate the taut ridges and cables of her steel bar, and Zalta threw back her head and let out a guttural moan as he started sucking heavily, tongue sliding up and around the top half of her whilst he jerked the bottom.

Dom watched, wide-eyed as Jaz debased himself at Zalta's feet. He had become fully invested in bringing her to orgasm, his cock still sticking out from his pants and dropping slivers of pre-cum onto the floor between them as he gagged and choked on her lovestick.

It was insane how into it Jaz was, and Zalta was careful not to overstep or scare him, giving him occasional strokes on the chin, or giggling in a girly way that made Jaz's cock jump, little spurts of happiness falling to the floor.

"Oh Cutie you got me, right there, yeah right there, Ooooooooh so GOOD," she panted.

Jaz's face was becoming a mess, and Dom realised that Zalta had precummed, because a little bit was dribbling from the corners of his mouth, but Jaz must have sucked the rest of it up like a high-pressure vacuum, a cum receptacle waiting for it's main course.

On schedule Zalta began to heave lungfuls of air in and out.

"Oh damn... Cutie... Yeah, Yeah, YEAH, YEEAAAAAAAHHHHhuUUHHHHnnnn!!!"

Her muscles spasmed and her long drawn out cry of release was punctuated by a choked scream by Jaz, who was suddenly stuck on the end of a high-pressure yoghurt cannon. Cum exploded from the corners of his mouth as he desperately gulped for his life, holding her legs to stop her from accidentally shoving her cock into his stomach whilst she clutched his head.

The flow seemed endless, and Dom's eyes slid down to Zalta's balls which were pulsing, emptying their seed into Jaz's belly, remorseless and shivering gleefully. Jaz spluttered on pints of Zalta's jizz, and she removed the cock from what must have been by now an aching jaw.

Dom couldn't believe it, but cum was still flying out in thick ropes, all over Jaz's face.

'She's an animal...'

He couldn't imagine how full of Jizz his housemate was right now, but his shirt looked somewhat tighter at the waist. His face was no better, caked in viscous frosting which was drying and crusting on his lips, rivers of ejaculate flowing from his open mouth as he had stopped trying to gulp down her semen with nowhere to fit it inside.

Zalta giggled and took a swathe of her cum from his face, and popped it into her mouth.

"Sorry Cutie but... damn you give some good head."

Dom made out the hints of a smile underneath the wet mask as he quickly washed his hands and slipped out of the bathroom.

* * * * *

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Huh?"

Dom didn't know how to respond.

"The food," Jessica clarified, with a knowing smile.

He visibly relaxed, shoulders sagging.

"OH, yeah... yeah amazing," he breathed.

She hadn't asked any questions about what had happened in the bathroom, but Jaz and Zalta's new demeanours told most of the story, entangled in each other as Jaz remained quiet, whilst Zalta was almost bursting at the seams with enthusiasm for just about everything, food included.

When Max glided back to their table the food had disappeared (mostly into Zalta's mouth), leaving a pile of empty dishes and plates with specks of meat and leaves littered across them.

"Deserts?"

Jaz burped, and his faced turned white as the overwhelming smell of cum wafted across the table.

"No thanks," said Zalta, with a satisfied sigh. "We're all full up I think."

Max the waiter's nostrils moved so slightly that it could almost have been an illusion, his smile wavering for a second before it was hoisted abruptly back into place.

"Very well."

Jessica nodded approvingly.

"Merci Max."

She placed her credit card on the table and Max bowed and went to fetch the bill as Zalta leaned over and placed a soft kiss on Jaz's cheek.

"Maybe ask for two mints when he brings the check," she murmured, and Jaz looked up at her with an unamused expression.

"Oh Ha-ha," he replied sardonically.

She brought him in close and stuck her tongue in his ear, making him moan before replying.

"No, seriously, your breath smells like my dick."

Jaz's paleness returned in full force.

When Max returned, there were ten mints on the table. Jaz took four.

Dom's eyebrows rose as he saw the price on the check, and they went even higher when Jessica simply tapped her card and added a one-hundred-dollar bill on top.

"Merci Miss Gentile," said Max, whisking the bill away and floating off to judge another, more deserving set of patrons.

'Clearly work pays well,' thought Dom as Jessica took him by the hand and rose from the table.

He squeezed and she reciprocated by pulling him out of his chair and across the floor in a slow dance towards the door, with Zalta close behind, arm in arm with Jaz and refusing to let him go.

When they reached outside the fresh air was just cool enough to feel light on the skin, as they took a moment to enjoy the feeling of being in each other's arms.

Dom placed his head on Jessica's shoulder as they walked under the streetlights, with Zalta and Jaz giggling in the background, placing his cowboy hat on her head as Zalta attempted her best impression of him into the camera that she was now holding in front of them.

"Did you enjoy it?"

Dom looked up at Jessica's cool stare.

"What, the food?"

She smirked.

"Our first date."

He thought about the way she served him his meal, how she talked to him. His mind couldn't help lingering on Zalta emptying her balls into Jaz's mouth though.

"I loved it but.... Maybe next time we can go, just the two of us?"

She let out a guffaw, that unsexy but wonderful laugh that meant she genuinely found something funny. His chest swelled up as she did so.

"Hmm, Oh baby, I guess we can.... But first, wouldn't you like to see your new home?"

His heartrate escalated.

'Oh crap.'

He'd forgotten completely about that.

Dom smiled as a sly thought crossed his mind.

"Well what's the bedroom like?"

He felt her hand clasp him tighter.

"Soundproofed."

Dom looked up at her in amazement.

"Want to make a video?" she grinned evilly.

* * * * *