Fucked Fam Ch. 02 - Daughter Doms Momma

Story Info
Megan's forced to do chores, including full tongue service!
3.1k words
4.43
22.2k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Momma's naked body as she puttered around the house, doing our daily chores. Davy and Daddy were out in the field, tending to the crop. It was hard work, and I could help, but Daddy was firm that a woman's place was in the home.

There were plenty of chores to do inside, but I made Momma do it. She cooked, cleaned, did the laundry, and a million other tasks. I just sat on the couch, naked and horny, my legs splayed open and my pussy dripping.

While the others worked, I played with my cunt. And my ass. And stuffed silicon cocks down my throat. All day. Every day.

I was making myself gag now, laid back on the couch as I slowly pushed a bright purple dildo into the back of my throat. I liked tickling my gag reflex, loved the sloppy spit it created, loved drooling that spit onto my taut naked flesh.

Daddy liked when his women were sloppy, and I was practicing gagging up throat-snot and drooling it onto my tits. Daddy liked that. He liked to get me nice and messy, then fuck my tits, using my gag as lube. I loved feeling his hot, hard muscle between my slick, sensitive breasts. I loved how he'd tell me I was a good girl, tell me I was a pretty slut, tell me I was his favorite whore.

I worked hard to be his favorite. And as long as I was his favorite, I didn't have to do chores. Which gave me plenty of time to play with myself. And with Momma.

"Momma!" I barked, commanding her attention. She stopped what she was doing immediately and looked at me attentively. She knew who was the boss here. She knew I was Daddy's favorite. She knew who to serve.

I slowly circled my clit as I looked at my mother. I let her wear panties today, an orange thong that rode high against her tanned skin. She was a blown-out bimbo bitch: Fake tits, fake lips, expensive coloring, kept her tummy tight. The older she got, the more desperate she was to still be fuckable, and Daddy poured tens of thousands of dollars into his slutwife's body to keep his cock happy.

Truth be told she pulled it off. My sexy, mature mother looked like the kind of bimbo housewife you could do whatever you wanted to- because she was that kind of bimbo.

But I was nineteen years old, looked like Momma when Daddy had met her, and constantly horny. Daddy barely touched Momma now, endlessly fascinated with plundering my tight teen body.

Momma had become completely subservient to me. The bitch was my slave, and I made sure she knew it.

I snapped my fingers, pointing to my cunt, and Momma scampered over. She immediately got on her knees and drove her tongue into my sensitive snatch. I moaned as the skilled tongue manipulated the folds of my gash, flicking at my clit, then lapping up the sweet juices I gushed.

Momma moaned too, addicted to the sweet nectar between my legs. She smacked her lips, pushed her fingers into my hole, then licked up the slick reward covering those fingers. Momma loved my pussy almost as much as Daddy did. I was sure half the reason she became my slave so easily was the amount of times she'd get to worship her daughter's delicious snatch.

I leaned back into the couch, grinding my cunt into the bitches fake fat lips. Fuck it looked sexy. She was made to be used.

I played with my tits, lazily spreading gooey drool over my skin. Momma reached up and grabbed a handful as well, eyes locked on my plump, perky breasts. Like Daddy, Megan liked her women sloppy too.

I obliged her, guiding the purple dildo back into my mouth. I slowly pushed it right to the limit, then gagged.

I pulled the dildo out and leaned forward as I collected spit in my mouth. She looked into my eyes lustfully, knowing what was coming. I spit on her, a fat wad of throat-juice, telling her exactly what I thought of her.

Half landed on her nose, the other between my legs, and I saw her eyes go wide with excitement at the degrading act. She fucking loved being used like this. It made me feel powerful, sending a thrill throughout my body. I moaned as she dove her face into my snatch, devouring my cunt like the trained slave she was.

"Ohhhh fuck!" I moaned, putting my legs on her shoulders, hooking them around her back so her face was pinned to my sex. Her fingers were fucking my slit now, her face mechanically rubbing up and down my hungry pussy, her eyes wild with the manic lust my spitting on her triggered. She was rubbing her entire face into my pussy, spreading my spit and juices from chin to hair to chin again. The bitch had gone wild, and I was loving it.

I grabbed her head, arcing my hips up, humping her face. I was going to cum right on her slut face.

And she knew it, attacking my sensitive clit with all her effort, desperate to make me cum.

"FUUUUUCK!" I crowed, a massive orgasm suddenly exploding through my body. I crossed my legs behind her head, crushing it into my cumming pussy as my entire body shook with euphoria. My back arched as I moaned, Momma's hands gripping my hips as she endured my shuddering orgasm.

Momma squealed, a confused sound of horny delight and the pain of being crushed by my strong thigh muscles. But I couldn't hear it, my entire body was shaking I was cumming so hard, driven wild by the lesbian incest slave sex.

All at once my body went limp, and I sunk back into the couch with a satisfied sigh. I fucking loved cumming. My legs hung limply on Momma's shoulders, and I looked down at her. Her face was a mess, covered in pussy and spit, eyes glazed over, mouth agape in a stoned smile.

I knew the expression, she was fuck drunk. Hot incest lesdom sex broke her brain, and she'd be useless for anything now other than more sex.

I'd have to punish her. I knew she wouldn't finish our chores today. Technically it was my fault, this was the third time this afternoon I had her between my legs.

I couldn't help myself. I had always been extremely horny, but ever since I embraced incest I had been in a state of permanent sexual overdrive. No matter how much I cum, I'm ready and raring to go within minutes.

It must be a genetic thing, as my mother kneeled before me, licking her lips and tracing the slobber on her face with her fingers. Megan was always horny too, and I knew she got off on being my personal fuck-slave as much as I got off telling her what to do.

I got Daddy's need to dominate. And with Megan being the desperate housewife she was, I had taken full advantage of her since we moved out on the farm.

Technically it was my great-uncles farm. Once Daddy realized our family was embracing a shameless incest lifestyle, he knew we had to get out the city before the rumors started.

He used me to convince Uncle Bob to give us the land. Or, more appropriately, was whoring me out to Uncle Bob to pay for the farm.

That's when I learned incest ran in our family, because more often than not Uncle Bob double-teamed me with Daddy. Every other week I was getting railed by two horny old men.

I fucking loved it.

We'd be going into town in a couple days. I was looking forward to another payment to my nasty old uncle.

I pulled my legs back, and didn't even have to order Momma to start eating my ass. She was a good slut, and started rimming and probing my tender asshole eagerly. I groaned, twisting my fat nipples hard as I plunged the dildo back down my throat.

All these thoughts of being double-teamed made me want to go give the boys a break. Their balls would be getting full, and it was a woman's job to keep a man's stomach full and balls empty.

I took that job very seriously. But right now there was a busty milf between my legs that I needed to fuck.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into my lips, moaning as I sucked on her tongue. We rubbed our bodies against each other as we made out. Our breasts crushed together, nipples sending a thrill through our bodies as we ground into each other. Our cunts ground into each others thighs, both of us squirming into each other with lesbian incest lust.

We were sweaty, stinking of BO and sex, and loving every nasty second of it.

Momma raised her chest to my face, and I eagerly latched onto a long nipple.

"Momma!" I moaned, voice muffled from the big tits in my face. I slobbered from nipple to nipple, soaking my face with spit as I worshiped her rack.

At the same time my hand snaked down and found her pussy. She moaned loudly as I found her clit, her gushing gash begging for attention.

So was mine.

"Turn around." I ordered, hoarse with desire, and we repositioned into a sixty-nine position.

I'd take my time to admire her perfect pussy in my face, but Momma was too horny, planting her wet cunt right into my face. Combined with her tongue assaulting my clit at the same time, I gasped with pleasure.

For long minutes we moaned and licked, lips smacking with satisfaction as we gushed our sweet juices into each other's mouths. I could eat pussy all day.

The tail of a fat butt plug stuck snugly in Momma's asshole was winking at me, and I played with it as I feasted on my mothers cunt.

"Ariaaaa!" Momma moaned my name as I teased the fat butt plug firmly planted in her asshole. She was a shameless anal slut, and couldn't concentrate on her chores without her well used asshole being stuffed.

Not that she could concentrate much better once she was stuffed.

I would catch her bent over the laundry machine, frigging her cunt with one hand and playing with an anal toy with the other. I would have no choice but to punish the bitch, strapping on an angry dildo and showing her well-fucked hole what happened when she didn't do our chores.

She'd cum like a maniac, body shaking at the knowledge her own daughter was raping her asshole in punishment.

She was cumming now, pussy dripping, as I continuously pulled the plug out and stuffed it back in. She was drenching my face in her nasty juices, and I lapped it up. Momma came easily, and often. It kept her docile. A well fucked slave was an obedient one.

Momma was making me gush now. I marveled how good she was at eating pussy, decades of serving both men and women alike perfecting her technique. Her juices poured into my mouth, and the sight of her ruined asshole being abused by the buttplug was too much. I moaned, face soaked, as another desperate orgasm rocked my body.

Momma shifted off me, turning around onto her knees as her fingers buzzed mercilessly against my clit.

I was nineteen, my body tight and sensitive. Momma knew it was important to keep me cumming, knew how vicious I would be unless I was too fucked out to punish her. A well fucked mistress was a docile one.

This is why I didn't do any chores. This is why I sat on the couch all day stuffing my holes. Once I started cumming, I couldn't stop. Momma knew it, and did everything in her power to keep my young body cumming.

My mind went blank, eyes rolling in the back of my head. I had straight A's in school, scholarships lined up for ivy-league college. I could have done anything, achieved anything I set my mind to. But all I wanted to do was to cum.

It was my brother's fault. I was a normal girl. A good girl. But then I saw his cock one night and knew I couldn't rest until it was inside me. He had thought he was alone in the house, jerking off with his door open. He was huge. One look was all it had taken, and I knew I needed to feel it sink into me- no matter what.

It had been easy to get what I wanted. That massive tool was in full control of his brain, and I made my body irresistible to him. I'd "forget" to close the door showering, wear revealing "pajamas", walk around in my underwear.

I sucked him off for the first time on his eighteenth birthday, and my little brother has been my boytoy ever since.

It wasn't enough. It's never enough with me. Once I had a taste of incest I needed more. I needed Daddy dick. So one night I got Daddy good and drunk, then took advantage of him.

Daddy wasn't as big as Davy, but he knew how to put a woman in her place. With his inhibitions lowered, and a cum-hungry nineteen year old begging to be fucked, he had pinned me down and made me cum like the slut I was.

For weeks Daddy and Davy passed me around, feeding me cock and cumming in all my holes. And once I got Davy to turn my bimbo mother into an incest freak as well, I stopped going to school altogether.

I hadn't even graduated from high school. I dropped out with less than three weeks to grad. I got off being a highschool dropout. I wasn't good for anything other than being an incest fuckslut, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

All I wanted was to have sex. I wanted to feel my brother blow a fat load in my mouth. I wanted to feel my father to cum deep inside me. I wanted my mothers tongue pushed deep into my asshole.

And that's what I got as I leaned back on the couch, stinking of sweat and pussy juice, my mother feasting on my cumming cunt as I shook and moaned like the whore I was.

Just as I was starting to cum down, I felt something press into my asshole. I looked down, and saw my mother had pulled out her butt plug and was now mercilessly grinding it into my sphincter. I moaned, immediately pushing my asshole out around the nasty toy.

Momma must have seen the accusing look on my face, one that wondered how she could be such a nasty whore, sharing an anal toy like this. She smiled sweetly, and licked the wide rim as she crammed it ever further up my ass.

Another wave of orgasms rocked my body as I bucked at the disgusting sight. God my mother was a nasty bitch.

I fucking loved it.

I screamed as the plug slipped the full length in, an overwhelming cascade of orgasms exploding through my body.

Momma egged me on, slapping my fat tits and delicate face as I came. She choked me, spit on me, stuffed her hand down my throat. She knew how to keep a bitch cumming.

Bleary eyed, my ass stuffed and my brain barely processing, I vaguely saw my mother towering over me, standing on the couch. Hungry eyes peaked over her massive fake bimbo tits, her hand furiously squelching at her creamy cunt, one leg raised to stand on the top of the couch. Her pussy was aimed directly at me, her cream freely dripping from pussy to hand to my face.

"Momma..." I moaned softly, and the small defeated moan was enough to make my mother cum.

I heard her groan. It was an ugly, nasty growl of a woman who had forsaken any decency. Then I felt her juices shower my orgasm-disabled body. My mother was squirting on her daughter, and we moaned in unison as she vented cunt-juice all over me.

Steady jets of squirt blasted my face. I just lay there, taking it, mouth gaping, letting my bimbo slut mother cum on me. Her juices soaked my face, and hair. It filled my mouth, and I swallowed, only for more to pour in. It drenched my sloppy tits, flowed between my wet teen tits into a river of squirt aimed right for my pussy.

My pussy was so oversensitive that just the warm rush of my mothers squirt on my clit was enough to trigger another orgasm. I whimpered, spasming, my ruined body unable to handle another wrenching wave of pleasure.

"Take it biiiiitch!" My mother roared, letting her own brain break from the orgasm. She loved being dominated by her daughter. And her son. And her husband, of course. She was the bottom-feeding bitch of the family that got off being the nastiest whore in the room. But she knew how to keep her daughter cumming. She knew what I would do to her if she held back even a second of pleasure. She probably hoped I did it to her anyways.

But I was spent, collapsing into a wet pool of girl cum that soaked deep into the couch. The couch was ragged and tattered, and since we arrived on the farm was constantly reeking from the constant parade of foul sexual acts committed on its threadbare cushions.

But I didn't care if the couch was fucked. I was paralyzed, sinking lusciously into the cushions of our lesbian mess. I would often pass out after truly wild orgasms, and this time was no different.

Momma was also spent, collapsing slowly into me into a tangled pile of female flesh. She still aimed herself so that she was scissoring me, our warm, fucked-out pussy's pressing deliciously into each other. She took one of my dirty feet into her mouth, needing something to choke on. It was a mindless action, Momma always wanted to suck on something when she was fuck-drunk.

We quivered into each other, sleep taking both of us. Momma knew I'd beat her when we woke up. The house was filthy, few chores had been done today. The thought thrilled her addled brain, and she twisted at her nipple as she forced her face deeper around my foot.

But that pain would have to wait, as I was already lightly snoring. Momma would likely choke herself a bit longer on my foot then pass out herself.

I smiled. I was a terrible person, a disgusting person. But fuck me, I loved every second of it.