Fucked Fam Ch. 01 - Picnic Incest Orgy

Story Info
The whole fam fucks wildly during a lunchtime picnic.
2.1k words
3.89
73.1k
75

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is dirty, disgusting, nasty and gross.

I got off many times writing it.

Enjoy.

I sighed, sinking deep into my teenage daughter. Her hot wet snatch yielded to my hard, angry cock. Fuck she was tight, and I moaned with pleasure at the feeling of mounting fresh teenage pussy.

We were outside, my nineteen year old slut of a daughter bent over the picnic table we had out front. It was lunchtime on the farm, and the whole family was starting with dessert.

Beside me, my eager son was already making his mother thump noisily against the rough wooden table. Aria and I watched as Davy slammed his cock into his mother. The sight made my daughter wetter, and myself harder.

I smiled, Davy would be busting deep into his mothers cunt in no time, his eighteen year old cock bursting with youthful vigor. I was taking my time with Aria, enjoying every inch, a proud father reveling in the delight of stretching out his daughter.

Megan moaned loudly as her son fucked her. She loved it hard, and rough. Her experienced pussy was loose from the decades of abuse, meaning you could pile-drive her mature cunt with wild abandon. We often did.

I picked up the pace, my long, deep thrusts making Aria grab the edges of the table for support. I was going to make her cunt just as loose as her mothers. I was going to use her as my incest fucktoy. I was going to pump her full of cum every single day.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Aria moaned as I dominated her young body. She was eager to be my incest fucktoy. She's the reason our family had devolved into this daily orgy of perverted delights.

"FUUUUUUCK!" Davy roared, slamming home into his mothers cunt. Just as I had expected, he was already blowing a massive load into the womb that bore him. Megan's dirty feet were off the ground, her body pinned against the wooden table as she received her son's white hot cum.

"AHHHHH!" Megan moaned, the incestuous joy of taking her son's seed sending her over the edge. One of the reasons I had married her was how easily she came. And how often.

"Harder!" Aria moaned, getting off to the sight of her brother cumming in her mother.

I didn't need to be told twice, I was just as turned on.

Slamming hard into my daughters cunt, I started fucking her for my own pleasure. Gone was the proud father slowly stretching out a daughter's tender pussy. Now I fucked Aria like a back-alley whore.

She could barely take it, eyes rolling in the back of her head, her mind blanking with each steady thrust. Where her mother would have fast, successive orgasms; Aria would have long, brain-breaking orgasms that left her quivering and cross-eyed.

She was cumming now as I fucked, my balls boiling as I built my own orgasm. Megan and Davy were still coupled, frozen together as they came down, both wanting to keep his cock inside her as long as possible.

I smacked Aria's ass, hard, then grabbed her thighs. My legs were wide, giving me maximum leverage as I plowed my daughter's hungry cunt. Sweat poured down my body, dripping fatly on Aria's juicy teenage ass. It tumbled down her ass crack, liberally mixing with pussy juice and precum.

Fuck her pussy was wet. And tight. And hot. Why didn't all fathers violate their daughters? I violated this cunt every single day.

"Ughn! Ughn! Ughn!" I grunted, taking full advantage of her. Fuck this was good pussy. It was my pussy. And I was going to fill it with my cum.

"FUUUUUCK!" I roared, my body tensing as I erupted. I slammed my cock as deep as it could go, flooding her fertile womb with my fecund seed. She was probably already pregnant with my child. Hell, Megan was probably already pregnant with Davy's.

The thought sent me. There was no line our family wouldn't cross. No taboo untouched, no violation too sacred. Our fucked fam had devolved into a manic sex addiction. Incest was a way of life, and we were beyond committed. We all got off on me pumping an inbred baby into my teenage daughter.

It's why we had packed up everything and moved out to the farm way out in the woods. Society couldn't handle our perversion.

Perversion I was pumping deep into my nineteen year old daughter.

After what felt like an eternity I came down, my daughter's wet sleeve milking every drop of semen from my dick. She was playing with her clit, eyes closed, still cumming herself.

Sweating, my balls drained and my stomach growling; I slipped out of Aria. She mewed disappointment, panting, her fingers squelching wetly against her used cunt. I collapsed in the chair behind me, getting a perfect view of Aria's nineteen year old ass.

I admired the sight, watching the flood of cum I had deposited ooze out of her overfull hole. Watched as it reached her clit, watched Aria's delicate fingers rub fresh cum into her cumming clit.

I smiled, I loved being an incest pervert. I was so glad that Aria had turned me into one.

The young slut had gotten me blind drunk one night, then took advantage of me, unleashing a forbidden lust that had driven us mad with perverted delight. Before long that sinful lust had infected the entire family.

Davy was also sitting now, and my beautiful wife scampered down to suck her son's massive prick. She'd have the horny teen hard again in no time, and wouldn't stop until she fed on Davy's cum. Megan spent a lot of time on her knees. It was her proper place.

I nodded approvingly, and started digging into the wonderful lunch the girls had prepared. Aria was still naked on the table, masturbating furiously, and I divided my attention between the show my daughter was providing me and the show my wife and son were putting on.

Megan choked sloppily on my son's cock. I was hung, but Davy was blessed with a true monster. It's what had turned my wife.

For weeks Davy and I had been sneaking behind her back, taking turns on Aria (or taking turns together). Aria got Davy to run the same trick on Megan as she had me- get her blind drunk, then whip it out. Megan had taken one look at her son's fat cock and crumbled.

Megan was obsessed with the eighteen year olds angry beast of a cock, stuffing it in all of her holes multiple times a day. Davy had the hunger and stamina of a teen, and Megan matched that ferocious appetite. She constantly stank of sex and cum.

Then again, we all did. The sweet, musky smell triggered all of us, and we were becoming more and more depraved every day.

To prove the point, I grabbed a handful of homemade hummus and slapped it noisily on Aria's ass. I spread it all around, covering my daughter with lunch.

Hungry, I got on my knees and dove into the feast, licking hummus off her ass cheeks. They were long, wet licks, collecting food off her porcelain skin. I was perverting even the simple act of eating lunch.

"Ohhh, Daddy. You nasty fuck!" Aria moaned, looking back to watch her father feast.

She had no idea.

Most of the hummus was caked in her ass crack, and I used a finger to start cramming it into her asshole. Aria squealed as I forced the saucy mess inside her, and she pushed her asshole out to assist my lecherous lunch.

Unable to contain myself, I drove my tongue into her ass, lapping up hummus straight from her asshole.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck!" Aria moaned, the depraved sight sending another cascading orgasm through her petite body. I took over pleasuring her clit and really sent her cumming. All the while eating the hummus she was shitting into my mouth.

"Push it out!" I ordered, hoarsely, overcome with perverted desire. She wailed, pushing out, and I lapped up the reward. Then I push more right back in. Back and forth, ass to mouth to ass again. It was disgusting. It was delicious.

I rubbed my entire face up and down her crack, asshole to clit. My entire face was covered in hummus, pussy juice, sweat and cum. I didn't care, I needed to be a pervert, needed to be dripping with nasty sex.

Aria started squirting, soaking me in her overwhelming pleasure. I moaned, pushing my face right into the gushing mess exploding out of her cunt, mouth wide. I drank in her girl juice like the nasty fuck I was, hair and face soaked with my daughter's pleasure.

Aria collapsed again into the table, her young body thoroughly spent.

But I wasn't done with her.

My cock was hard again, and Aria moaned as I got up, feeling my rock-hard cock thump wetly against her asshole.

She knew what was coming.

"Daddy..." Aria said, weakly, unable to handle the sexual onslaught I was putting her body through. But I was going to punish her for turning me into a incest sex addict. This is what she wanted. This is what she was good for.

With a savage grin I forced my hungry cock into her sphincter. It yielded to me, a nasty mix of cum, squirt, and hummus lubing my rutting member. I got up on the table, squatting over her, and started to pile drive her food-fucked asshole.

Aria made sharp, short gasps with every thrust, her cunt a running faucet of squirt. I had taken her anal virginity long ago, and constant practice had her taking it up the ass like a pro.

Davy was staring at the perverted show I was putting on, hands gripping his mothers head as he used Megan's throat as a fleshlight. Megan had no idea what was going on, her entire world the teen cock abusing her. She made happy whore noises, gurgling and gagging as Davy forced her to facefuck him.

Knowing my son, I had an idea. Without warning I pulled out of Aria, who moaned confusedly with relief as well as loss. I didn't give her any time to think, getting off the table and grabbing her by the hair.

She didn't know what was going on, but I had trained her well, and she opened her mouth instinctively as drove my cock into her mouth.

"Eat your lunch, bitch!" I said, making my daughter suck my fuck-slick cock straight out of her ass.

"FUUUUCK!" Davy roared, the unexpected sight of his father making his daughter do ass-to-mouth making him bust.

Megan wasn't prepared either, the violent explosion in her mouth making her gag. It was too much, too unexpectedly, and she started puking around Davy's fat cock.

Davy groaned, the hot wet rush making him cum harder, even as Megan desperately pulled off him. It only made things worse though- as puke covered Davy's stomach and chest.

"YESSS!" I said, watching my wife gagpuke all over my son, as I made my daughter eat the cock that had just been in her asshole.

I started thrusting, fucking Aria's throat like she was her mother. Aria was getting good at sucking cock, Lord knows she was getting lots of practice, but she wasn't experienced being manhandled like her mother.

I was counting on it, and in no time she was gagpuking over my cock, just like Megan had. And just like Davy, I was cumming down the throat that was puking all over me.

I collapsed back into my chair, squishing into the sharp juices from Aria's stomach. I was stunned at my own depravity, panting as I recovered from the terrible, perverted sex I just put my family through.

Davy also sat there, covered in puke. Megan curled up in the dirt at Davy's feet, unconcerned with the puke dripping onto her. Aria laid splayed out on table, asshole gaping, face and tits covered with cum and puke.

We sat there for a long time, recovering, nasty juices seeping into our skin.

"Well." I said, smiling, "we should get ourselves cleaned up."

I smacked Aria's ass as an exclamation point.

"Come on, everyone to the shower." I said.

Everyone groggily got up, shuffling awkwardly towards the house.

Following, I grabbed the bowl of hummus. Megan was going to serve lunch to her children.

I laughed richly. I was a terrible person. A disgusting person. But fuck me, I loved every minute of it.