Fucked for Attention

Story Info
Teenage guy picked up at a party then fucked in panties.
1.2k words
4.31
44.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 19 I went to an older friend's party. I was probably one of the younger guests at the party. There was a keg of beer, weed being smoked and other drugs that were not so obvious.

As the evening wore on I started kicking it with this older man who was chatting me up and out of the blue asked me if I wanted a couple lines of coke. I had never done coke and said so and he was really cool and said I would be fine and should give it a try so I did; I was instantly horny! Being mostly couples it was kind of a lonely party for me and an hour later as the party ended my friend asked me if I wanted to go back to his house and do a couple more lines and hang out so being eager to have some social interaction I readily agreed.

He gave me a nice fat line and a beer. I noticed I felt alive and very horny. Soon we were talking about sex and watching Cinemax soft core porn. We did some more coke and he told me he was gay and thought I was really cute... I was so high that I was eating up his compliments. His touches, his breath and the porn had its effect on me and I was thinking he wanted to suck my dick and I was going to let him after a few more lines he grabbed my arm and spun me around into his arms and lips he grabbed my ass I was shocked and horny ready for him to suck my dick.

I could feel his dick against my belly through his slacks, his tongue was pushing into my mouth; oh man I was horny. I just stood there and let him kiss me and grope my body and feeling his hard dick pressing into my belly; his dick felt big and hard. When he pulled back he asked if I wanted to smoke a bowl I was very agreeable so he pulled out a glass pipe and told me to take a hit as he lit the bowl. I was curious about the pipe and did not question it. After two or three hits I was so horny that I felt I would do anything he wanted me to do. He didn't smoke.

The next thing he did was pull my hand to his dick and kiss me some more. His dick felt great and I enjoyed feeling him I was ready for anything and started kissing him back I was sucking on his tongue and grabbing his dick. I felt the kitchen counter behind me he spun me around and started kissing my neck I felt his dick pushing against my ass. I reached back and held his hand as he started dry fucking me. His hard dick pressed snuggly between my butt checks was a new sensation for me.

We made out for a few this way. His hands pulling my hips his lips and tongue on my neck oh his dick and the coke. When we broke he handed the pipe to me and I took three big hits while holding his dick. He asked me if I wanted to fool around more as he looked into my eyes and I was just melting and squeezing his dick. We went to his room and he asked me to undress. He told me to go into the closet and get something to wear. There was all woman's clothes in the closet but I didn't care I just wanted to feel his dick. Standing there naked I pick a pair of black panties and a red babydoll. I went to him. He was naked and he kissed me and was pushing me to my knees and started rubbing his dick against my face.

I started kissing it, licking it, pretty soon I had the head in my mouth while jerking on it. I was being pulled towards his bed and he laid me down on my back he crawled between my legs and pressed his dick right against my ass as he started kissing me again. He said that he was going to fuck me and I was so horny I just moaned and pressed my ass against his dick. He pulled my panties to the side and I felt his dick against my hole pressing hard.

He lubed me up and started pushing into me while calling me his bitch. I had tears in my eyes and would of cried out but his tongue was in my mouth and his lips caused my crying to be muffled grumbling but still he pushed and I could feel him throbbing the pain was short lived and soon I felt his balls against my ass. He said he was going to cum and I wrapped my legs and arms around him and held him as he kissed me.

When he was done he asked me to shower with him and I did. I washed his body. When I got to his dick and started sucking him in the shower and next thing I know my hands are on the shower wall and I'm pushing my ass out as he pushes his dick into my tight ass. This time he was pounding into me as I moaned and begged him to fuck me and again he came in my ass. He picked out a very sexy nightgown for me and said if I wanted more dick his roommate would be home shortly.

I did want more dick. I asked him to get me high again and as soon as I smoked I was ready to suck more dick. His roommate had a nice dick that I kissed and licked for half hour I was learning to deep throat without gagging before he came on my face. I felt him move towards my ass and my friend gave me the pipe again and feed me his dick in that order. A dick rubbing and pushing against my sweet bubble butt and one in my mouth and me in a very sexy nightie. I was loving the feeling of being worked at both ends.

The dick in my mouth is removed and my friend starts kissing me and pushing his tongue into my mouth telling me what a good bitch I am and then grabs my hard dick and squeezes ; I'm going to come I cry. A fat dick pounds my sweet butt as I start squirting cum on the nightgown I'm not aware of much. The dick is in my mouth again. The man fucking my ass starts cumming and my ass is quivering as I continue sucking while squeezing my hard dick. I think getting filled up with cum caused me to cum for over a minute and then when I'm done my friend tells me to swallow, and squirts in my mouth this pushes me over the edge again as I jerk on my dick with cum dripping out of both ends of me.

I lay there in cum and fall asleep. When I wake i walk into the kitchen with dry cum on me and my friend starts kissing me and holds my ass and tells me the pipe is in the bathroom so I get clean. They are watching football when I get out of the shower I put on a jean mini skirt and panties with a silk t-shirt and take three big hits and walk into the tv room where I'm greeted with a great hug and kiss from two different men who are just smiling at me.