All Comments on 'Fucked for Attention'

by Buildersnailit

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welp

Welp if this was real, that dude would likely be HIV positive now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2?

Hope you continue this story with more description of the narrAtor being fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What’s your snap

You’re fucking amazing what’s your Snapchat! I wanna hear more

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerover 4 years ago
Poorly Written

This was an interesting story but it was poorly written. Proofreading would help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck I wish that would happen to me, Oh how i love to get really high and go wild

wish wish wish that would happen to me god yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I think he gave you some very addictive ghetto drugs

Sounds like you were give some very illegal ghetto stuff. Especially since he didn’t partake.

FaggyannaFaggyannaover 4 years ago
Sequel?

I loved it - I just wish there was more!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Please keep writing

I *LOVE* stories in which a guy goes gay and is humiliated, embarrassed or shamed in the process. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Got me with a double whammy!

Your story not only made me horny, it brought a fantasy of mine from the past roaring back in2 my thoughts, lol. Every time i did club drugs &/or speed, the last half would be in panties playing ur scenario out with my imagination. I hope to read about more of your adventures. Lol, and find out if we're as similar as i suspect we are...

Riki1942Riki1942about 3 years ago
Spit Roast

I love the multiple fucks, taking their loads bareback, stamina of the Tops and the spit roast components of your story and it has them all!

My buddy always cums in my ass bareback and about half the time, (usually if we take Viagra) he can stay hard enough to stay in me and fuck me for a long time before he cums the second time.

I love a guy with the stamina to keep fucking me after we cum the first time. Being a Bottom and not limited to how long I can stay hard, I'm always ready for more long after one guy can get it up again.

I have only been gang banged once and I could count on my fingers the number of threesomes and foursomes that I have had. I like to swallow my boyfriends load as much as any fag but I really NEED that first and biggest load up my butt, so I don't usually suck him to completion. The times that I have had two or more Tops at the same time were fantastic because there is nothing like having a cock in both ends and being able to swallow a load and have one deposited up mu butt at the same time..

It's even better if there are enough guys that I can take at least one load down my throat and several up my butt! There is something about having a guy slide his cock in my cum filled ass after another guy has just shot his load in me that drives me into a sexual frenzy!

Riki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuildersnailit@Buildersnailit
I’ve been a reader for some time and really enjoy y’alls writings. I have started to submit a few stories. I hope you like them. 🙂