All Comments on 'Fucked in the Woods Ch. 02'

by hungbottom

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Voyeur

Sounds like you really like getting fucked. Every man has his own wants and desires. I don't do anal, but I love to suck cock. I'm also into voyeurism and would enjoy watching and cheering you on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just Right

I love your stories, and you have been a favorite of mine for some time. This story really stimulates my slutty, exhibitionist, cock-loving tendencies just right. As a result, I'll be leaving shortly to visit my favorite spot in the woods where I'm sure to get what I need (safe sex only, but plenty of cock sucking and anal in store for me).

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 4 years ago
Neighbourly luv.....

I'm sure Mr Ellis and his friends have plans for the future....

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
hot story

I would love to suck one or more of my neighbors. At least 2 of them are really hot and hunky and from the bulges in their jeans look like they have big cocks. I wish I would meet them in the woods, suck their cocks and get fucked by them. In front of everyone would be such a turn-on -- I'm quite an exhibitionist.

Please write more stories. I love all your stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of my biggest fantasies is to be fucked by a bunch of guys in the woods....so fucking hot....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous