All Comments on 'Fucked in the Woods'

by hungbottom

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderfully

I luved it. Wish we had woods like that

james_38671 Yahoo .com

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 4 years ago
Lots more to Cum!!!!

Can't wait to read what happens next in the woods....

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Out In The Open

i don't feel like an exhabitionist, but there is something about the danger, for want of a better word, of being caught getting fucked out in the open that's kind of exciting. My buddy and I have done it a few times where there was not much chance of being seen, but just the though of being outside where it is at least possible that someone could catch us with his cock up my ass is exciting!

46204_zipper46204_zipperover 2 years ago

You are a littl younger than I am. I went to high school. I learned about sex. He was a traveling salesman. He caught me jacking off to his girly mags when he came unexpectedly. One thing led to another. I learned about Vaseline.She never fucked me in public but we had a great time to move house right down the street for a minute. See my stories.

This is very hot. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being fucked deep in the woods or surrounded by nature is the best. There’s nothing more primal than taking the huge cock of a dominant top, while you’re literally being screwed into the ground - into the dirt. Nothing else matters except knowing your place in the circle of life and accepting the seed of your alpha wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All early sex for me was with girls in cars, bedrooms and basements, oh there was a pool once. The first guy to fuck me was up in the dunes at the beach with a few onlookers. All thought about them vanished after he plunged into me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was taken in a similar way when I was 19

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have had a similar experience when I was 19 with a much older gentleman.

horny4cum69horny4cum699 days ago

Always enjoyed cruising City Lake in Lawrenceville GA and the Chattahoochee river park in Duluth GA in the 90s. I'd leave work early and hit a family rest room for a quick enema and change into impossibly skimpy gym shorts and a tank top, then hit the trails looking for cock! I was never disappointed! My only regret is that it doesn't happen like it used to anymore. Wish I could find a guy or 2 like me, older, smooth, horny, we could have so much fun pleasuring each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhungbottom@hungbottom
297 Followers
Accommodating Bottom for Hung Dom's and Alpha Top's....Terrible at role play!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES