All Comments on 'Fucked My Wife’s Sister in Our Home'

by Deltapilot69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

More tails of these two please.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Needs some (a lot) of dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

cheating asshole and some horrible sister that doesn't mind doing this to her own family. nuff said. No need for more.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 year ago

If other story is true, why doesn't sister talk with your wife about how bad she needs attention since divorce and lock down. Since there is only one man and you have already been swapped, wife maybe interested in playing with sister with you, especially since sister is being a slut daily in the she is dressing and acting in front of both of you every day. You don't think she notices, she isn't stupid, snoring is probably faked, better talk, before things explode.

Polyamory can be more fun than divorce or at least shared threesomes till lock down is over and jobs open up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I fucked my wifes sister karla after lending her money which she couldn't pay back,I let her off the first month it was due and told her I wanted it next month,the time was coming and she sends me a picture of her tits in her bra! And what is that in aid of I said back? I can't afford to pay you back sorry,is that all you're going to show me I text? Get them out hun! I didn't think she would but the next photo message I received was her lying on her bed with her tits out and they are big believe me! I always knew that she had a hairy pussy because we'd been on holiday with her and her husband many times and I've seen her bush poke out of her bikini,tell you what I said take your dress and knickers off and you can pay me half? Again I couldn't believe the next photo message,there was my sister in law karla naked on her bed sending me pictures,the next time we saw each other was a little awkward,she came over to us for lunch but her husband didn't,she had one glass of wine to many and my wife said its fine my darling husband will take you home,it was a really hot day and karla had a flowery dress on,she said goodbye to her sister and got in my car, after a few minutes I broke the silence and said I loved the photos she'd sent me! Pervert she said! Oh really and how much money do you owe me karla? Well I can't pay you back for another month! That's not good enough I said and pulled over into a lay by,why have we stopped she said? One guess I said and put my hand on her knee? Is this the only way she asked? Only you can answer that I said running my hand up the inside of her leg,the dirty bitch opened her legs and my hand found her hairy pussy,take them off I said,they got stuck around her ankle,I pushed her left leg onto the dashboard and finger fucked her hairy cunt,she seemed to love me calling her a tart,she looked down at me getting my cock out,suck it I told her! She sucked cock better than her sister and got me hard in no time, i struggled a bit but managed to get into the passenger seat underneath her, I pulled her down onto my cock which she took up her wet hole, is this going to be our little arrangement karla asked bouncing on my cock? She started borrowing more money from me and my demands got dirtier! When her husband went to work night shifts id go over her house and fuck her on their bed up her arsehole even!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Clearly you aren’t happy in your marriage just get a divorce . You are a selfish husband and her sister is just as bad as you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I fuck my wife's married sister in both our homes plus in a fleabag motel. Jenny is such a better fuck then my wife is. My wife does not like giving blowjobs. In our 10 years of marriage, I have never cum in my wife's mouth. Not only does Jenny gives the best blowjobs but she swallows. I am fucking Jenny a couple times a week and neither of us has any regrets. I think I married the wrong sister. The only thing is Jenny is quite the flirt. I know if I got a divorce, I could handle her flirting. It is just the problems we would have with our kids being cousins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous