Fucking My Wife's Best Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
After years of secretly wanting my wife's best friend...
1k words
4.09
70.1k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's name is Lindsey. I met her best friend just before our wedding. I had heard of Rosemarie, but never met her until our wedding rehearsal dinner. She had flown in from Denver, where she lived with her husband, to be the Maid of Honor to my soon to be wife.

Rosemarie was simply stunning. She was 5'3" tall, with perfect 34DD breasts, a flat stomach, rounded ass and toned legs. Her hand and toe nails were expertly manicured and painted with a bright red polish that made me want to suck her feet.

I managed to get married without drooling on Rosemarie or letting my new wife know her best friend had given me a perpetual hard on (that I put to good use on my wedding night and honeymoon).

After the festivities ended, Rosemarie returned home to Denver and I stayed behind with my new bride and my lustful thoughts.

Fast forward a couple of years. My wife and me had settled in, bought a house and moved on with our careers. My job was stable and locked in with very little travel. My wife's work, even during the height of Covid, had her traveling.

She was on the road and would be gone for a week when our land line rang. I was actually surprised to hear it as I couldn't remember ever using it. I answered and to my surprise it was Rosemarie. We exchanged greetings and finally she asked for my wife.

"You missed her, she's going to be on the road for a while."

Rosemarie's response was a shocker. "I know. We talked last week and I found out about her plans. That's why I'm calling."

Confused I said, "I don't understand."

Rosemarie said, "I'm coming into town and thought we could spend some time together."

I don't think I knew what was going on, yet, but I felt this might be the answer to my dreams about her.

"That's sounds really nice, when are you arriving?"

She said, "I'm already here." And she gave me the name of the hotel where she was staying. We made arrangements for dinner and drinks and I hung up the phone.

My mind was racing as I thought of spending the evening with Rosemarie. Things were good with my wife, but I already knew that if the chance presented itself I would fuck Rosemarie. In fact, my cock was already hard thinking about it. And what was up with Rosemarie? She planned to be here when my wife was away?

The rest of the afternoon passed slowly, but it was finally time to meet Rosemarie. We had arranged to meet in the hotel bar and when I walked in I immediately spotted her sitting in a dimly lit corner. She was dressed in a dark pantsuit that absolutely flattered her marvelous figure. She also had on red stiletto CFM's. As I walked up to her, she stood and greeted me with a tight hug and a kiss. I was already dizzy, but managed to maintain my composure.

After ordering a drink, I turned to her and straight up asked what was happening.

Rosemarie said, "Since the first time we met I've felt a spark with you, and I know you felt it too. Things aren't so good with my husband and Lindsey knows that. We were talking last week and she knew I'd be here and she encouraged me to spend time with you."

I was dumbfounded. Suddenly my cellphone rang and I saw that it was my wife. All I could say when I answered was a weak, "Hello."

"Hi honey. By now you're sitting with Rosemarie, right?"

"Yes."

"Now you must be going crazy. Just know I'm good with you being with her. I want you to show her a good time. She's had it rough lately and I want you to treat her well. Can you do that? Now hand her your phone. Bye. Love you."

Without a word I handed my phone to Rosemarie. They chatted for a minute and Rosemarie said, "Bye and thank you." She handed my phone back to me.

We sat there without saying anything as my drink arrived. I looked at Rosemarie and said, "I think I, actually we, just got a hall pass."

Rosemarie said, "Yes, we did."

We decided to have dinner in the bar where we were sitting. We ordered fresh drinks, dinner and proceeded to quickly shake off the discomfort we were unexpectedly feeling. A couple of drinks and dinner later we were enjoying each other's company. As dinner was ending I reached over and held Rosemarie's hand. It felt like an electric shock passed between us.

Rosemarie made the first, decisive move. She said, "Would you take me to my room?"

I stood up, pulled her up and kissed her and told her, "That's going to be my absolute pleasure."

We exited the bar and went straight to the elevator. She punched number 12 and we were on our way. As soon as the doors closed I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. I forced my tongue into her willing mouth. She was now pressing into me and my hard cock, she suddenly reached down and was squeezing my hardness. I reached under her jacket and blouse and felt her ample tits. I was so horny I was ready to cum on the spot. Luckily the elevator doors opened and we managed to get to her room.

We frantically pulled off our clothes. I told her, "Our first time might be quick! I'm going to fuck you."

We fell onto the bed with me on top of her. She reached down and guided me into her wet, hot, tight pussy. In one thrust I buried my 7 inches of thick cock into her cunt and marveled at her sexuality. She moaned, "Fuck me! Ohmygod, FUCK ME!!!"

I pumped as fast and as hard as I had ever fucked anyone. Rosemarie was now screaming that she was cumming. That sent me over the edge and I erupted into her. I kept pumping in and out until I collapsed onto her.

After a few minutes, she looked at me and kissed me and said, "I hope you have more." I answered by flexing my semi-hard cock that still was still impaled in her now dripping pussy.

[END of Part 1]