Fucked Up Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine made sure everyone had a supplement, then watched as they all swallowed. Everyone stared at each other, silent, like they were expecting someone to grow horns. Nothing happened.

"You're such a Mama's boy, Austin," Alexis said. She deepened her voice, "Gee, Mom, I'll take two."

"And you're such a bitch," Austin snapped back, "What, are you ragging it this weekend?"

"Austin, shut up! Christine, don't let him talk to me that way."

"I hit a little close to home there, Sis? The way you act, I figure you're always riding the crimson wave. Is that it? You're PMSing 24-7 now?"

"Austin don't talk that way to your sister," Christine said. Austin looked at his mother like she'd slapped him. Surprised, sad, hurt.

"Maybe I would be in a better mood if I didn't have to put up with my pervy little brother," Alexis said.

"Kids, please stop," James said.

"Ow! Don't you fucking hit me!" Alexis said.

"Mom, Alexis said a bad word," Austin said, "Ow! And she hit me, too."

"My name is Lexi!" Alexis screamed. The siblings started shoving each other, harder and harder. Austin flopped backward and suddenly picnic table creaked and tipped over, spilling lunch onto the grass. Brother and sister didn't even pause, they just kept brawling right there on the ground.

"God... FUCK!" James yelled. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been this mad. He leapt up and ripped the siblings apart from each other, like grabbing unruly kittens by the scruff of their necks. "What are you two doing?"

"He started it," Alexis said.

"I did not," Austin said.

"Both of you," James felt his rage rising and he took a deep breath. Held his anger right at the boiling point. "Look at what you've done."

The two siblings glanced sheepishly over at the table, now toppled onto its side. Sandwiches scattered across the grass. A couple of mallards waddled over and started pecking away happily.

"We'll clean it up, Dad," Austin said, grumbling.

"No," James said, "Not good enough. You don't get to undo it every time you make a mess. I don't know what's wrong with both of you but you're going to figure it out. Right now. This minute."

James took another deep breath. Christine, Molly, Austin, and Alexis were all staring at him. He felt on display in a way that wasn't at all comfortable.

"There's a trail about ten minutes from here," James said, "The waterfall on the far end of the lake? That's a river running down the mountainside. The trail follows the course of the river, all the way up to the top. You two pack your gear and go walk the trail. Don't come back until you've made peace. Permanently. Got it?"

"But what if...?"

"Figure. It. Out," James said.

The siblings both nodded. At least the kids still listened to him sometimes. Alexis and Austin quickly picked their daypacks off the ground and scampered off toward the lake.

James watched them go and sighed. He didn't know if what he'd done was wrong or right or whatever. But at least he finally had some peace and quiet.

*

Molly huddled over by the tents while her father yelled at her brother and sister. As she watched him, she felt odd. It wasn't fear. Her father was so tall and strong. Molly thought he could be imposing, certainly. She could have been mad at her brother and sister for spoiling their lunch and making Daddy angry. But she wasn't feeling that either.

Instead, Molly felt her heart soar. She was sweating a bit, too. And, weirdest of all, she felt a kind of odd tingling. Down there. Almost like a warm honey was dripping out of her sex. Which was odd. Molly had been with boys a few times -- just kissing and stuff, nothing serious -- and she'd never felt anything like that. Maybe Austin was right, she thought, but about the wrong sister: maybe it was her that should be ragging it. But that didn't make any sense, either. She'd finished with her period about a week before.

Molly was starting school in the fall. She didn't want to go. Alexis went to State and Austin was working at Chez Allez two towns over. But Molly had to go halfway across the continent for college. It was the best medical program in the country, as Molly's mother was constantly reminding her, and worth the extra effort.

It was that same refrain. You need to put in the extra effort. You don't work out hard enough. You don't study long enough. You can't keep settling for second-best. Her mother should have had a t-shirt made or something, for all the times she said it. It wasn't fair -- Molly didn't see her brother and sister stuck with those expectations. But because she couldn't live up to them, Molly was being sent away.

Once her older siblings walked off to hike the trail and find true happiness or whatever, James slowly set about cleaning up after them. Molly tried to help, but her father wouldn't let her. So, she stood to the side and watched his muscles bulge as he turned the picnic table back over.

James wasn't an old guy -- certainly not old-old -- but Molly knew he was getting up in years and she was proud of how in-shape he was. He could outrun most of the other girl's Dads, she was sure. He was stronger than them too.

Molly looked at her father's tan skin. The little wrinkles at his eyes. The beginnings of grey on his arms and the tuft of chest hair that snuck out the collar of his polo. Yeah, her Dad was a looker for sure. Molly reminded herself she wasn't supposed to think that way, but she couldn't help it.

Of course, Dad ended up with someone like Mom, Molly thought. Christine was beautiful and sexy. 'A real MILF' as one boy at school had once said.

Molly looked down at her own body in disgust. She'd never be able to get a guy like her Dad. Her thick thighs and dumpy ass. Her big stupid chest sticking out. Why couldn't she have regular sized tits like Alexis or, even better, little ones like Mom's? She knew some boys liked big boobs, but to her it was a reminder of how she couldn't live up to the standard her mother had set. Molly worked so hard. And still she felt like a useless blob compared to her overachiever family.

"Honey, do you want to eat?" James called over to his daughter, "Your Mom put together a new bunch of sandwiches."

Molly looked at her body again and hesitated. "No thanks, Daddy. I'm not really all that hungry. And I don't want to get any fatter than I already am."

"Oh Honey," James jaunted over to his daughter. Squeezed her tight. "I think your body is perfect."

Molly felt a fresh batch of tingles 'down there.' Christ, it was practically dripping into her panties! What the hell was wrong with her?

Her father gave her another tight squeeze and Molly felt it right in her bladder. Oh, that made so much more sense.

She had to pee. Suddenly. Really really badly.

*

Lexi walked in front of her stupid, disgusting brother, muttering to herself. At first, she'd let him lead the way to the lake. But then she decided that she wasn't taking orders from some meat-head, so she insisted instead that she had to be in front. Once they started walking again, though, Lexi realized that the little perv was probably ogling her ass with every step. God, there was no winning with this, was there?

They went past the lake, waterfall rushing down over the rocks and into the water. It really was beautiful here. Lexi hadn't appreciated it when she was younger. The path that James had set them on was off to the left of the water. It ran right up the hillside -- so tall and steep that Lexi couldn't see the end of it. Well, at least it was clear what they were in for.

There was no grass on the path, only dirt covered in dead leaves with the occasional tree root sticking out just to make things interesting. Lexi had been working out like mad the last year and she was really proud of the results. My body's almost as tight as Christine's, she thought. OK, she hated being so tall and her tits were too small, but she couldn't do anything about those things. She was apex Lexi, and she was proud of it.

But between the steepness of the path and the weight of the pack on her shoulders, Lexi found herself struggling. God, why did James have to punish her like this? It wasn't her fault that her brother was such a dildo.

She heard him groaning behind her. Austin was in great shape, he was a star athlete in high school, and even he was having trouble with the hike. Well it served him right for being such a pig.

Lexi didn't know why she hated her brother so much. He just bugged her. His voice was annoying and the actual words he said with it were even worse. He thought he had such a great body with his toned chest and broad shoulders. Like a hotter, younger version of James only with Christine's golden hair. Like that made him special or something.

Lexi's foot slipped slightly on a rock, but she quickly straightened herself again. She felt her ankle twinge in pain, but she forced herself to keep going. Fuck this fucking hike with her stupid fucking annoying brother!

"You started it," Austin said between gasps.

"I did not," Lexi replied. The height of rhetoric, she knew. She was a smart girl -- she was at State, yes, but that was a choice. She could have been at any school in the country. Leaving home -- at the time she'd had a bunch of close friends from high school and a super serious boyfriend and it made sense to stay.

Then the friends all moved on (or turned out to be colossal skanks) and the boyfriend split, and Lexi suddenly found herself wondering what it was all supposed to be about. If she was at the wrong school, the wrong place in her life, what did that mean?

It was like playing a board game and suddenly realizing you were going to lose because of some dumb decision you'd made several hours before. Only, unlike Monopoly, Lexi couldn't just turn over the board and call it done. Couldn't take it as a learning experience for the next playthrough. This was her life and if she'd played it wrong or followed the wrong rules or whatever she was stuck with it forever.

And that was terrifying.

It didn't justify acting like she was twelve, though. What was it about her brother? He seemed skilled at bringing out the worst in her.

"Maybe if you weren't being such a witch all the time," Austin said.

"If I was a witch, you'd already be a toad," Lexi said. She stopped and turned, purposefully eyeing her brother up and down, "Actually, I was wrong. Clearly I am a witch."

She spun and flounced forward again. Thrilled at the reaction she'd gotten from her brother. He had actually, literally, turned bright red. That was awesome. Lexi didn't know why getting these reactions from her brother made her so happy. But they did.

"God, Alexis, why do you have to be this way?" Austin said. It wasn't a jab, he seemed legitimately hurt. Still, Lexi couldn't let it slip past.

"Lexi," she growled, "I keep telling you my name is Lexi. Why doesn't anyone listen?"

"Because it's not your name," Austin said, he jogged up so he could walk side-by-side with his sister. "I don't know why you insist on everyone calling you that, anyway."

"Why not?" Lexi asked. Her ankle was throbbing. She told it to stop.

"I don't know," Austin said, "Lexi sounds like -- I mean it's kind of a bitch name. I don't mean you're a bitch, just that the name is... I guess that's kind of my point?"

Lexi almost stopped in her tracks. She wanted to yell at her brother for being so rude. Insensitive. Yet what he said had sounded so authentic and from the heart. Like he actually, possibly cared what she thought. Cared about her.

Honestly, Lexi didn't know why she wanted to be called that. Alexis just seemed like someone else. Alexis had the high school friends, the high school boyfriend, and the unassailable future. Lexi was an adult with adult problems and adult fears. She was different. Mature and strong. Unable to be hurt by stupid things like feelings.

OK, maybe Lexi could see what her brother was getting at.

Lexi stopped walking. They'd come to a small clearing, overlooking where the waterfall cascaded into the lake below. Wow. They'd gotten way higher than she'd realized. The view was simply amazing.

The tall brunette rested back against a tree and pulled out her water bottle. She took a deep swig. Felt the sweat dripping over her everywhere. Her ankle still hurt. She couldn't even put weight on it now without feeling a sharp, biting pain. She tried to roll her foot around. Snap it back to normal.

Austin pulled up next to her, panting. He found another tree behind her, leaned against it, and drank his own water.

"Look, sis, I'm sorry about before," Austin said.

"A sorry sack of shit, you mean," Lexi said. The response came out before she could even think about it. Austin's eyes went wide. He stood up abruptly, stomped off to a further tree, and faced the opposite way.

Lexi sighed. She was supposed to be fixing this relationship, not making it worse! At this rate, she might as well plan on living on the trail. Lexi grunted unhappily and reached down to her bag. She felt a new pain right below her stomach.

Lexi realized she had to pee. Really badly. Like, right that second. It was as if she'd downed a Big Gulp, seen a four-hour movie, chugged six beers, then gone straight to sleep for twelve hours and was now waking up to this. It was beyond having to go or even needing to go. It was an almost indescribable requirement and demanding as fuck.

Lexi tried to put her foot down. To start walking, running, back down the hill to the bathrooms. Her ankle screamed. Lexi gasped in agony. She wasn't going anywhere.

Lexi looked around frantically. They were in the middle of nowhere. She couldn't pee there in the forest right in front of her brother! Except, her body was quite insistent that she had to do exactly that, right there and then, no matter how much her mind might protest.

God, it really felt like it was going to gush out of her any second. Her bladder was overfull, like a urine-filled balloon about to pop. Even her kidneys ached. What the everloving fuck?

Then, on some strange instinct, Lexi looked over at her brother. Austin was still leaning back against the tree. His face was practically purple. Cinched in pain. His hand squeezed his crotch. Physically holding it in.

"Gotta pee?" Lexi asked, trying to sound casual.

"Really, really badly," Austin said, his voice as pinched as his face, "Like all of a sudden."

"Me too," Lexi said. They looked at each other, the truth dawning on them both at the same time.

"Fucking Mom and her fucking pills!"

*

Molly fought her way out of her father's grip and started racing toward the bathrooms. James watched her, confused, as she went. Suddenly he felt it: a pain in his groin like he had to piss six gallons and he'd been holding it for twelve days.

Instinctively, his hand shot down to hold his dick. He shifted back and forth on his hips. James laughed at himself -- over 40 years old and here he was doing the pee-pee dance.

"Oh fuck!" James heard his wife shout. He looked over to where Christine was sitting at the picnic table. Even from where he was standing by the tents, he could see her blue eyes wide open in shock.

"Got to pee?" he called over.

"Yes, how did you..." Christine stopped. "The pills!"

The skinny blonde mom practically fell backward off the bench. James felt the piss rising up his penis whether he wanted it to or not. He looked over to where Molly had raced off. He didn't think he could make it to the bathrooms in time.

James looked back at Christine. She was on her back on the grass, shucking off her jeans and panties like they were on fire. Well, fuck, if she could do it, so could he. James started towards the bushes and realized even that was already too far.

He turned and quickly ripped his penis out of his fly -- just in time -- and a massive arc of urine shot out into the nearby fire pit. At least I missed the tents, James thought with relief.

James looked over and saw Christine squatting behind the picnic table, urine gushing onto the ground. Neither of them had picked the best place to piss, but there could have been worse consequences, James supposed. Not for the first time (or the last) James said a little prayer thanking God for how secluded this campground was.

It seemed to take forever, but James' stream of urine finally subsided. The rocks of the fire pit were dripping like they'd suffered a torrential and very specifically located rainstorm. James chuckled to himself. He felt way better, almost like a after-sex satisfaction. He had a little post pee shiver, and then tucked himself back in.

James looked over at his wife squatting over by the wood table. Somehow, she was still going. Her face looked a little pained and it reminded James a bit of when his wife orgasmed. But he knew that wasn't the case. Something about watching her piss though -- her bare snatch covered in downy blonde pubes and out in the open air for anyone to see -- it kind of turned him on.

"Oh, fucking hell!" Molly shouted. James quickly turned his attention from his wife to his daughter. Without thinking, he jogged down to the road that lead to the bathrooms. It wasn't paved -- just pale, sandy dirt made hard by cars driving over it again and again. Trees lined the far edge, surrounding the campground in forest.

James found Molly a few yards down, lying on her back. She hadn't gotten far. He saw her face was red and her cheeks were stained with tears.

"Daddy, I wet myself," Molly said. She didn't use her little girl voice, but James heard it anyway. To his shock, as his daughter said it, he felt himself get a little hard. OK, something was definitely not right with him.

He looked down at Molly and saw that, sure enough, the crotch of her pants was dark with urine. Both legs were soaked almost to the knees as well. Jeez, the poor girl hadn't just peed, she'd gone full fire hose.

"What's wrong?" Christine called out. She started to walk over.

"Daddy, please," Molly said, "It's already bad enough. Don't let Mom see, OK? God, I'm so embarrassed."

James really felt for his youngest daughter in that moment. It wasn't like he'd been far off from doing the same thing.

"It's OK, Chrissie," he called back, "I've got it. Molly's fine."

Molly looked up at her Dad and smiled warmly. Her protector.

"We should get you out of these," he said. He reached down to help his baby girl pull down her pants.

"I have clean ones back in my tent," Molly said.

"You think you can walk over there?" James asked.

"These are pretty gross, I think I want to... oh SHIT!" Molly suddenly jumped. James was still touching her thighs and he felt another wave of warm wetness soak the denim.

"Again?" James asked, but suddenly he didn't have to question it. The urge to piss overcame him, almost worse than before. This time he didn't even bother with the fly. James ripped his pants right down to his shoes, underwear and all, and let fly.

This second stream was somehow even stronger. It fired like a rifle over the trail and into the nearby bushes. James looked back at his wife over by the campsite. She was squatting again, too.

The back of his mind registered that he was standing in the middle of what was supposed to be a road, his pants around his ankles and his dick hanging out, right in front of his youngest daughter. That Molly might be seeing her Daddy's dick -- it was a worry, but one James couldn't spend time on. The biological demands were too great.

"What is wrong with us?" James asked, daring to look down at his daughter. She was still pissing, writhing on the ground. He felt bad for her, honestly.

"It's Mom's pills," Molly said, groaning, "It has to be."

123456...9