Fucked Up Family Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly closed her eyes and drowned in the sensations. The blonde baby sister rubbed her pussy with abandon. Her brother had started to tremble with each thrust. He was getting close, she could tell. She squeezed her bowels tight and her brother groaned like it was the greatest thing in the universe.

Molly understood, now, what Lexi had said about the sexiness of being in control. Austin was so big and strong, but he was putty in her hands. Well, ass. But still. It made Molly feel powerful, alive. She'd spent her life a scared mouse, but here in the shower she was a goddess of sex. And her big, strong, older brother was a supplicant to her superiority. All the pussy rubbing in the world couldn't feel as good as that sensation as it washed over her.

"G... getting close, Mol," Austin said. His voice wavered the same as his body. Little paroxysms of pleasure rippled through both of them: the promise of what was to come.

"Kay," Molly said, barely able to get more than single syllables out. "In my ass. Cum. OK?"

"Yeah," Austin said.

Molly dropped her hand from her pussy. She didn't need it anymore. The pleasure was building on its own, with every plunge from her brother's splendid penis. He was pushing her over the edge. Molly couldn't even imagine what this was going to be like, the coming orgasm felt like a freight train.

BANG

The bathroom door flew open. Molly's head shot around like it was on a spring. Her heart leapt into her chest. Austin's fucking faltered.

"Oh, hey Lexi," Austin said.

"There you guys are," Lexi said, "I've been looking all over the house."

"Just -- ohfuck that feels good -- taking a shower," Austin said. He practically fell over as Molly squeezed his cock again. She couldn't help herself.

"Austin's doing my ass," Molly said. The pause in pressure had let her get her words back. At least for the moment.

"I can see that," Lexi said. She'd opened the shower door and was studying brother and sister like they were a new art installation. "Anything I can do to help?"

"No, I think we're good," Molly said. Austin drew back, then plunged forward. Molly's brain fritzed out again. Through the haze of it, she saw Lexi staring back at her. Her big sister was sitting on the ledge of the tub, looking up at Molly while their brother plowed her posterior.

Molly worked to keep the world in focus, but it was hard. That pounding, pulsing rhythm. Molly found her clit again and she put herself back on track. Her body reacted to the sense of her brother's impending release. She kept the one hand on her cunt and rested the other on the shower wall. She could barely hold herself up.

"Our brother's really close," Lexi said. She put her hand over Molly's. Held it tight. Like sharing her strength. "He's going to cum in your ass."

"Uh huh," Molly said. It came out like a whine. Needy and scared.

Lexi leaned even further into the shower and took her sister's massive breast into her mouth. Molly was assaulted from everywhere. Her ass, her tits, her hot little pussy.

Austin's hands, impossibly, got even tighter on Molly's backside.

"Oh, Molly I hope you're close baby cause I can't hold back," Austin said it like it was one long word. A stream of consciousness. A last second effort to be a good man and get her off.

"It's OK," Molly said. Each word was an incredible effort. "I'm close. I'm there. I'm OK I'm there."

"Ohgod," Austin groaned and froze in place, "Here it... COMES!"

The first spurt splashed hot against the back of Molly's rectum. Just like that, her orgasm overwhelmed her as well. It wasn't the normal explosion of pleasure, but a strange rush of release that sent the same message in a new language.

Molly's teeth clenched, her eyes rolled back, her butt cinched tight around Austin's cock. Her brother burst inside her again.

"Ahhhhhhhh my brother's cumming in MEEEEEEEE," Molly cried. Everything dropped away and it was only pleasure arcing through her. Her brother filling her ass. Her body. Tight and strong and glorious.

Molly opened her eyes. She was lying in the fetal position at the bottom of the shower. The water ran over her lukewarm. Her big brother stood over her. Her older sister rubbed her shoulder.

"You OK, buddy?" Austin asked.

"Yuh-huh," Molly said, but it came out more like a question. Together, the siblings helped their baby sister stand. Molly's legs were so wobbly, she nearly tumbled right out of the shower. But Lexi and Austin lifted her out. They wrapped her in a towel, practically swaddled her.

"Molly that was amazing," Austin said.

"You too," Molly said. Not even caring at the nonsense of it all. Austin and Lexi dried Molly off, then led her back to her bedroom. They laid her down on the bed. Austin climbed in and curled up next to her. His skin was warm from the shower, but dry. His muscles so hard, body so soft.

Molly wrapped around him and rested her head on his chest. She felt Lexi crawl in on the other side, pressing her body tight against her little sister's back. The siblings all sighed as one, deep and content.

Molly's whole body ached. Sleep overcame her anyway. She felt Austin slip away at one point, but it was distant. She woke up in bed, naked, with her sister. The sun was low in the sky.

"Hi, sleepyhead," Lexi said, and kissed Molly lightly on the nose.

"Hey," Molly said, "I think we kind of slept the day away."

"You did," Lexi said, "I've been in and out."

"That's hot," Molly said, "Especially cause we're naked."

"It was fun to be naked in the house," Lexi said, "You should try it. Naked laundry, naked sandwich-making, naked TV."

Molly giggled as she pictured it. She sat up and stretched. Her whole body still hurt, especially her pesky posterior. Pooping was going to be a problem.

"So, Austin, huh?" Lexi asked.

"Just having fun," Molly said.

"I could see that," Lexi said, "I'm glad. I like having fun with Austin, too. But we've never done, ummm, that before."

"Figured it was safer," Molly said.

Lexi started to laugh. "I can't believe I'm going to say this but it's true: I'm proud of you for letting our brother fuck you in the ass."

And Molly laughed, too, feeling closer to her older sister than she had in a very long time. She knew in her heart that the both of them couldn't be happier.

*

Lexi turned the treadmill up on high and ran. No TV, no music, just the pumping pressure of legs on moving land. Most days now, Lexi went outside to run. She preferred the fresh air and it was nice to enjoy the warm weather while she could. Most of all, running on the treadmill was boring. Miles seemed to drag on with nothing for her to look at but bad television or a concrete wall.

But when Lexi felt like punishing herself, there was no better place to be than that basement. She upped the velocity again. Sweat ran in rivulets down her body. Her legs throbbed. She would not let herself slow down.

Lexi tried to pretend she didn't understand why she was so upset. She told herself that she was fine, that she was stressed for no reason at all. But deep-down Lexi knew exactly what was bothering her: she was jealous.

It was all so stupid. Lexi was the one who'd encouraged Austin and Molly to fuck in the first place. How could she be mad that they did it again? Besides, she'd shared Austin plenty of times already, it's not like he wasn't sleeping with their Mom every chance he got. Nor was Lexi any more loyal, what with her trips to the library and their Dad's den. Her and Austin were a lot of things: siblings, lovers, each other's greatest supporters. But exclusive? Please.

All the rationality in the world didn't matter: Lexi was jealous so Lexi was jealous. She'd tried to be casual about it when she caught them in the shower. Her eyes were naturally green, but she hoped her envy didn't show through the frosted glass. She'd held her sister afterward, warm and loving, secretly hating the blonde girl. Which only made Lexi feel worse about feeling so bad.

So, she got on the treadmill and ran to fucking daylight. But the pain stayed right on her trail. All Lexi could think about was a way to get balance. She could let Austin fuck her in the ass, that would certainly even things up. But she'd always be second to her baby sister in that and besides, she knew Austin would see right through it. Also, Lexi had less than zero interest in anal. Just touching her asshole, grazing it, during sex was enough to shut her down.

Could she do something with Mom? Lexi knew Molly feared Christine and, honestly, she could see why. Their mother was tough on all of them, but she seemed to have a special distaste set aside for her youngest daughter. It wasn't something that Lexi ever understood. Christine loved all three of them, obviously. Clearly. But maybe she didn't like Molly so much?

Anyway, it seemed like a nice idea in theory but how that worked in practice was less clear. What was she going to do, tell on Molly to their mother? It was a waste.

No, there was only one real option here. It wasn't rational. It wasn't going to hurt Molly, really. But Lexi knew doing it would make herself feel better. She shut off the treadmill, slapping it hard for good measure. Then she went upstairs to go take a shower and get dressed. It was time to go to war.

*

It wasn't a particularly long drive, especially at midday when the traffic was low. Lexi felt the anticipation of it in her chest. Excitement and guilt. Thrill and worry. At least the roads were clear enough to let her concentrate on other things.

Once Lexi had settled on the idea, it seemed to make so much sense. After the lake, Lexi's relationships with her family had all changed. She gained a loving relationship with her brother and a new closeness with her sister. Lexi found that she even got on with her mother in a way she never had before. But everything with her father was... Fine? Everything was fine.

They'd had sex a few times and it was good. But it wasn't the passion with Austin or the playfulness with Molly or the catharsis with Christine. Lexi loved her father, but she wasn't a Daddy's girl and didn't intend on becoming one. How did fucking her father, a taboo on about twenty different levels, become rote?

Lexi assumed, once again, it was the Molly thing. James loved Lexi. Of course he did. But he loved Molly. Maybe a few years ago that would have hurt Lexi's feelings, to find out her father felt that way. Lord knew, it had clearly broken Christine in some basic way to find out her husband preferred the fruit of their loins. But for Lexi it was more like discovering that she was out of bread. It was problematic, frustrating, but easily solved.

So no, Lexi didn't usually obsess about the sex with James and she didn't crave it like crazy. Except, on this one occasion. As she drove to his office, her decision made, Lexi found she really was yearning for some Daddy dick.

She drove to James' office, parked in the visitor's garage, and marched up to the lobby. The place was impressive -- a massive atrium made mostly of marble, brightly lit, with huge windows. Several posters hung on the walls, all espousing the philosophy of helping others instead of earning money. Like printing a philosophy on 11 x 17 foam core ever made it true.

Lexi found the security desk and an older, obese guard called upstairs. A young woman answered. She sounded flustered.

"OK, hang on," Lexi heard the woman say over the phone. There was more back and forth between the woman and the guard. Lexi did her best to stare at the blank wall.

"You're good," the security guard said, and handed Lexi a small temporary badge. It said, 'Alexis Campbell' on it. Fucking hell.

The woman on the other end of the phone, her father's assistant, was waiting for Lexi when the elevator opened to James' floor. She had pixie-short blonde hair and was quite cute with a taut little body. Though you could hardly tell by how she was buried under her clothes. The assistant had on some sort of women's business suit, but it looked at least a couple sizes too large for her.

The woman, already looking harried, appeared surprised when Lexi introduced herself.

"I was expecting the other one," the woman said.

"You mean Molly?" Lexi asked, "She's my younger sister. We don't look very much alike do we?"

"Not at all," the woman agreed. She introduced herself as Melanie, then led Lexi through a sea of desks, back towards James' office. As they went, the young assistant kept glancing back at Lexi. A few months ago, Lexi would have taken this to mean that Melanie thought Lexi was strange looking -- tall and gangly. Or, she would have assumed that Melanie was comparing Lexi to her younger sister, or her Mom.

But now Lexi had seen this enough times now to recognize it right away: Melanie was into her. She flashed the tiny blonde a flirty smile when she looked back.

"Is my Dad busy?" Lexi said, "I didn't exactly call ahead to let him know I was coming."

"That seems to be a running thing with your family," Melanie said.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, the other one."

"Molly?"

"Yes, she's come by unannounced a few times in the last couple weeks."

"That must be so frustrating for my father," Lexi said, trying not to giggle. They got to the corner office, but Melanie stopped at her desk. It wasn't even a cube -- just a sad little laptop on a tiny desk with an old, beat up desk chair. The only decorations were a few pictures of Melanie with an older couple who had to be her parents. No boyfriend pics, Lexi noticed.

"Actually, before you go in, I wanted to ask you about something," Melanie said, "Have you noticed anything, um, odd between your sister and your Dad?"

Lexi almost laughed again, but she stopped herself in time. "What do you mean?" she asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Well, I mean, it's probably nothing. I've just. That is. Sometimes it seems like when your sister visits, they maybe are, I dunno. It's nothing. I'm sure it's nothing."

Lexi stood there and watched while the girl, only a few years older than herself, spun herself into a tizzy trying not to say what she was trying to say. Lexi was willing to bet that Melanie had had one serious boyfriend in her whole life, if that, and probably didn't realize there were positions other than missionary. She seemed the type to still titter when someone said the word 'penis.' It sure was fun to watch Melanie squirm though, and Lexi wondered if the tiny blonde would do the same dancing on her tongue.

"Dad and Molly have a weird relationship, no doubt," Lexi said, finally extricating Melanie from the trap she'd created for herself. "They're more like friends than father and daughter."

"Oh," Melanie said, "I guess that kind of explains it? Sort of."

She looked at Lexi for a long time. This girl was hot to trot, but at the same time, if Melanie had been with a woman before, she'd been on Mars. No, it was more than likely that Melanie herself had no idea what was coursing through her veins at that moment.

"I'll let Mr. Campbell know you're here," Melanie said and turned, breaking the spell.

Lexi nodded. She knew the moment was slipping away and she decided to go for it. "I don't want to be too forward," she said, "But would you want to hang out sometime? I hope that's not weird. You seem like someone I'd like to get to know better."

The blonde assistant wasn't able to contain her excitement. "That would be awesome!" she said. "Sorry, I recently moved to the area. My boyfriend and I... well, ex-boyfriend now. Anyway, long story. I don't know anyone here and, yeah, I mean -- I feel it too. Like we could be good friends or something?"

Friends, suuuure. Lexi chuckled. Oh, she was going to have so much fun with this girl, she could already tell. I wonder if Kim would want to help, Lexi thought to herself, then pushed it away. I don't know if I like this person I'm becoming, but it sure does lead to some interesting situations.

James' office door popped open, and he stepped out. Lexi couldn't deny her Dad was a handsome man. He had on a pair of slate slacks and a white dress shirt. He'd rolled the sleeves halfway to his elbows. With his slowly silvering hair and toned body, he looked like an escapee from one of those Viagra ads (not that her father needed a little blue pill, no sir).

Lexi looked and saw, immediately, that Melanie seemed almost entranced by James' arrival. The blonde assistant's face went pink, she got this wide smile, and her eyes went dreamy. Lexi half-expected her to swoon like someone in an old cartoon. Apparently, it wasn't only Lexi that got the girl going, but her father as well. Something in the family genes she supposed. Did Molly get a similar reaction when she was there?

Melanie quickly collected herself and announced Lexi's arrival, as if James couldn't see his daughter for himself.

"Hi Alexis," James said, dragging out her little girl name in a way designed to make her upset. The cocky bastard had already figured out what she was there for. Well, if he was used to regular molestings of Molly, why shouldn't he expect a little Lexi loving alongside?

"Daddy," Lexi put on her best pouting voice, almost like she was doing a Molly impression. Which, based on experience, was a good thing when it came to her father. "You know I like to be called Lexi."

"Sorry, dear," James said. He gave Melanie a knowing wink at his daughter's exasperation. God, he was so smooth. If James wanted, he could have that girl eating the cum right out of his...

Hmmm. That gave Lexi an idea. She'd been right about a team-up, but maybe she'd been considering the wrong co-conspirator. Oooh, yes, fucking James would be way more satisfying if she could turn his sexy secretary, too. That would certainly shake off the Austin/Molly blues.

"I only have a few minutes before my next meeting, hon," James said. Lexi had clearly been off in her own world again.

"Oh, yes, sorry Dad," Lexi said. "I mean, Daddy. I wanted to talk to you about one little thing. Shouldn't take too long."

"Why don't I clear your calendar, Mr. Campbell?" Melanie said. Mr. Campbell?! Holy crap this girl was adorable. "You know, in case." She gave both father and daughter a knowing look. This was standard procedure, apparently.

"I can't skip out of this finance meeting," James said, "Not again." He couldn't keep the disappointment out of his voice.

"Tell you what," Lexi said, "This shouldn't be long. Melanie, why don't you come get us after five minutes. That way we don't miss anything."

"Are you sure?" both Melanie and James asked at the same time. They eyed each other. Did Melanie have more than just suspicions about what went on between father and daughter behind closed doors?

"I mean, I wouldn't want to intrude on, umm, family stuff," Melanie said.

"We could be discussing something private," James said.

"Whatever it is we're doing in there, it'll be fine," Lexi said, "I promise."

James looked at both women, then shook his head. He gestured for Lexi to follow him inside his office. It was actually a pretty large space with thick carpeting, an imposing desk, and a tall executive chair. There was a fish tank on one side and a couple of windows in the far corner.

As soon as James clicked the door shut behind him, Lexi tackled him, thumping her Dad against the door.

"Lexi," he gasped in surprise. The lithe brunette wasted no time. She dropped to her knees and dragged her Dad's pants down.

"Lexi," James said again, more of a warning.

Lexi grabbed her Dad by the waist and spun him around. She pushed him back against his desk. His massive Daddy cock stuck out stiff under his shirt tails and Lexi slurped it right up.

"Lexi," James moaned and then sighed. His daughter licked around his shaft, then began sucking back and forth. Another man fell victim to Lexi's magic mouth. She wondered if she should start using her powers for good. Maybe peace in the Middle East was only a few strategically placed blowjobs away.

123456...8