Fucked Up Family Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi made to worship at her father's cock, but she knew he was the one venerating her. She put on the works: testing, tasting, teasing. She imagined Molly was watching, seeing how much better her older sister was at oral. Feeling the pain of her inadequacy deep in her heart. Jeez I really am getting dark here, Lexi thought to herself.

James ran his fingers through his daughter's hair while she sucked him off. Lexi felt the pressure at the back of her skull. She decided to let him feel like he was in control, for the moment. Knowing at any time she could flip the switch and take it all back. She even let her father pump her mouth a bit.

"God. So good."

"Mmmhm," Lexi said, mouth full of Dad dick. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to blow in her mouth, her tasty treat, or put it all in her pussy. She was definitely feeling the need for seed, and the thought of being inseminated by the man whose cum had created her seemed really appealing in the moment. Also, coincidentally, it was another thing Molly couldn't do for her precious Daddy. Not that that was on Lexi's mind. Not at all.

Maybe I'll let him do both, she thought to herself, I'm sure Dad can give me two loads for the price of one.

Lexi focused even harder on her task. She wrapped her fist around the base of her father's cock and began stroking back and forth. Like pumping him into her mouth. She loved the feel of his hot hardness on her tongue. His masculine scent in her nose. She reached back for her father's balls, to coax out that magical, life-giving liquid.

The door flew open behind them and Lexi nearly fell over. She felt her father's dick go semi-soft in her mouth, like the poor thing had been shot. In all the excitement of the oral, Lexi had forgotten completely about Melanie. But there the petite blonde girl was, eyes locked on father and daughter. Jaw on the floor.

"Oh I..." Melanie stuttered. The words spilled out of her and Lexi only caught a few of them as they fell. "Come back. That is. Sorry."

"Shut the door." Lexi said it with a command she didn't feel. She'd taken an incredible risk. Pushed all her chips in the middle and then added in everything else she'd ever owned. All for this one moment. It wasn't a bluff exactly, but the outcome was unclear. This was it; this was her life. And for what? Lexi wasn't sure anymore.

If Melanie did leave where did that leave Lexi and her father? Their whole lives could be ruined by one impulsive decision made by a bitter girl too stupid to ignore her own aching cunt. The whole family had spent incredible effort trying to avoid this exact scenario. And here Lexi was intentionally making it happen.

Everyone froze. Seconds stretched out. Lexi felt her heart bursting to escape and leave the rest of her behind. Finally, to her great relief, Lexi heard the door slide closed with a click.

The athletic brunette looked back and saw little Melanie. She had her back against the wall. Arms behind her. She gave Lexi a nervous grin.

"Good girl," Lexi said, "We're working on this project and we could use a little help to get it finished." She curled her fingers at Melanie. She wasn't worried any more -- this woman was hers now. Well, hers and James'. Surprising considering how all this had started, Lexi was more than willing to share.

Lexi help up her father's cock like evidence in a hearing. It hung a little limply. She looked up at James. His eyes were wide. He looked more shocked than little Melanie did. "I've got this," Lexi mouthed to her father. He nodded, but his pupils didn't un-dilate. His dick didn't spring back to life. Too much blood to the brain and heart, Lexi thought. Not nearly enough where she needed it.

"Come here, Sweetie," Lexi said again. The tiny blonde tiptoed over. Her pants suit swished as she walked. Lexi stood up, leaving her Dad to lean against the desk, bottomless. She put her hands on Melanie's shoulders. Lexi knew she was taller, but damn she practically towered over this girl. She felt like Shaquille O'Neal meeting Jose Altuve, though probably the difference was mostly in her mind.

Melanie looked up at Lexi, searchingly. She started to speak, but the tall brunette leaned down and kissed her quiet. Lexi felt Melanie gasp in her mouth as their lips met.

Lexi pulled back and looked her in the eyes. Melanie appeared even more frightened now. But there was something else in her face, as well. Want. Need. And an almost reflexive willingness to obey. "I know," Lexi said, "I know. But this will be so good, I promise." She kissed the girl again and felt Melanie's body respond in a rising sigh. Lexi shifted her tone slightly.

"I know how much you want this. Want us."

Melanie nodded powerlessly.

Lexi slid the jacket off Melanie's shoulders. She undid the belt at her waist. Slowly she unwrapped her present, like revealing a matryoshka doll -- peeling layer after layer back to discover that, yes indeed, great things came in small packages. Just by kissing and stripping, Lexi got little Melanie down to her bra and panties. The woman was truly fantastic.

She had an incredibly tight, tiny body combined with prominent tits and jutting hips that screamed woman. Melanie's bra-covered breasts were probably a C-cup at most, but on this girl's build they might as well have been quadruple-Es. Sensing Lexi eye-fucking her, Melanie looked down at her own body, like only noticing her semi-nudity for the first time. She blushed from head to toe. Adorable didn't even begin to describe her.

"Oh, we are going to have so much fun together," Lexi said. The tiny blonde could only nod. They both looked over at the boy standing to their side. James was leaning back against the desk. His erection had returned in full force. He looked at his daughter and his co-worker and smiled, cocksure. What a perfectly appropriate word that was.

"So, back to this project we were working on," Lexi said. The three of them giggled a little. Lexi began to kneel down and gestured for Melanie to do the same. Melanie stared back at her, deer-in-headlights. Lexi stood again and pushed down on the little blonde's shoulders, forcing her down to her knees. Then Lexi followed suit.

"Guess I'm a little overdressed for this," Lexi said. She made sure Melanie was watching, then slowly unbuttoned her top. She'd put on the standard bright colored blouse/skirt combo which she now thought of as her 'hunting gear.' It had done so well for her before.

Melanie watched intently as Lexi undid her shirt and pulled it off, revealing her pert, little breasts encased in a black lace bra she barely even needed.

Melanie gasped. "Your body's incredible," she said.

"I think yours is pretty awesome, itself," Lexi said, and the girl went all pink all over again.

"You're both fucking amazing," James said.

Lexi wanted to continue exploring Melanie, but she knew she needed to get her father involved before he ran out of patience. She reached up and slowly started to stroke her Dad's dick. Just enough to keep his attention without going much further.

"Does your... Do you like doing that for your father?" Melanie asked. Lexi realized that the blonde girl was clearly into her and was desperately into James. But the third part of the triad, the incest between father and daughter, was a step too far for the little assistant. She was only willing to ignore it in order to achieve the two things she was actually interested in. Lexi decided it was best to drive straight into Melanie's desires and swerve around everything else.

"I bet he'd like you doing it even more," Lexi said. She held her father's cock out, offering it to the blonde woman.

Melanie took a good look at that pendulous, purple penis and visibly gulped. Lexi could tell Melanie hadn't seen many cocks, let alone had much practice with them. Had certainly never kissed a girl or so deeply desired one. But the more she was exposed to it, the easier it was to push her forward.

"Here, we'll do it together," Lexi said.

"You mean, um, touching it?" Melanie asked.

"All of it," Lexi said.

Melanie nodded slowly. She put her fist next to Lexi's.

"He's... wow. That's really, um, bigger than I..." Melanie was at a loss. Lexi let go of her Dad's dick and let the tiny blonde start stroking back and forth on her own. She did so, entranced. She was so focused on Lexi's father's phallus, Melanie barely noticed as Lexi reached around and unsnapped her bra, letting her gorgeous breasts spill free.

"Look at her tits," Lexi said.

"They're fantastic," James said. There they were: daughter in a bra and skirt kneeling on the ground while her father's personal assistant knelt next to her, down to just sheer blue panties, stroking his cock. Yet they were talking about the blonde girl's boobs like discussing a Netflix show they'd both enjoyed.

"They're almost as nice as Molly's," Lexi said. She couldn't help but twist the knife a little.

"She, umm, does this, too?" Melanie asked, but she smiled naughtily when she said it. Again, Lexi wondered if the innocent blonde understood way more than she'd been letting on.

"Oh, Molly does a lot more than that," Lexi said. She caught James smiling hungrily, clearly thinking about all the things that Molly did with him. Then she saw the troubled look on Melanie's face. Quickly she leaned in and kissed the girl, hard. She had to remember to steer away from the incest skid, or all of them would crash and burn. Yes, ironically, it was the good old, wholesome girl-girl-guy threesome that Melanie was most comfortable with.

As Lexi explored her mouth with her tongue, Melanie's stroking on James' dick started to speed up. She sat forward, breasts proudly jutting outward. Lexi dragged her tongue down Melanie's chest and kissed at her tits. The blonde and the man she was stroking both groaned at the same time as Lexi took a pink nipple into her mouth and suckled.

"Very... sensitive..." Melanie said in a way that could be taken as warning or encouragement.

"Suck him," Lexi said, mouth full of nipple, "Suck him like I'm sucking on you."

Melanie seemed to falter at that, but she quickly recovered. She turned her head and gave James' penis a tentative lick. God, was being bad at blowjobs a blonde thing or something? Lexi did her best to hide her disdain, sucking on a perfectly shaped breast instead.

Melanie did have amazing boobs, full and firm with neat little nipples that poked out oh so wonderfully at the slightest bit of attention. Even better, best as Lexi could tell, they were directly wired to the petite blonde's pussy. She rocked her hips back and forth every time Lexi tickled them.

Melanie made a choking noise and Lexi saw that her father had taken charge. He'd forced her mouth all the way down his shaft and, holding her head in place, was now pumping her face like a pussy. Drool trailed down her chin and onto her chest.

"He's not hurting you, is he?" Lexi asked, genuinely concerned. Melanie made a noise that she couldn't read either way. James, in his utmost generosity, let Melanie off his dick so she could speak.

"It hurts but it's awesome," Melanie said, panting. James shoved his dick right back down her throat. The blonde choked and coughed. A tear ran down her cheek. But she looked so happy to be sucking that cock. Lexi had never seen someone so submissive.

The tall brunette crawled behind Melanie and her by the hips. Now the blonde was on all fours, cock in her mouth, backside ready for even better things. Lexi kissed the small of her back, right by the tailbone. Then she pulled Melanie's sheer panties down. The girl mewled as Lexi did it, but she dutifully lifted her knees one by one to let herself be stripped naked.

Melanie was completely bare now. She had a cute, apple-shaped ass. Her snatch was surprisingly hairy. Blonde curls covered every inch of her sex and even spread to her inner thighs a bit. It was like seeing the inner deviant hidden by the outer ingenue. A lot like Melanie herself: so quiet and innocent, yet secretly a slave to sex.

Lexi heard the wet noises of her father fucking Melanie's mouth. She kissed her way up Melanie's legs to her inner thighs. The tiny blonde spread open eagerly. Lexi tongued a trail inward. The supposedly sinless girl arched her pussy as Lexi came close, her puffy nether lips pleading for contact.

Finally, Lexi gave in and gave a light peck right on Melanie's sex. The girl bucked and screamed around James' dick. Her whole body clenched, she let the dick drop out of her mouth. Holy fuck this girl was hot to trot. She'd already cum hard and Lexi had barely brushed her.

"S... sorry," Melanie said. She seemed legitimately ashamed of how easily she'd tipped over into ecstasy.

"Cumming without permission," Lexi said, "What a bad little girl." She tutted her tongue. "Next time, you have to ask or there'll be punishment. Understood?"

Melanie nodded. Her eyes small and scared. Lexi wasn't used to talking this way. In fact, she felt a bit silly saying the words. But then she saw the look on Melanie's face and that was all Lexi needed to keep going. She pinched the tiny assistant's ass, hard.

Lexi kissed her way back to the blonde's hairy puss. If she came that hard from a little touch, Lexi could only imagine what would happen when her clit became involved. The girl might explode all over the office carpeting.

Lexi kissed Melanie's sex again. She groaned but didn't cum this time, lesson learned. Lexi explored even further. Tasted at Melanie's dripping hole. Lapped upwards to her magic button. Every movement brought a longer, louder squeal.

Lexi knew she was good at oral, but this was beyond. Like telling a joke to a drunk girl who laughed at everything, it was so easy to get a reaction that it almost took the fun out of it.

Lexi heard her father groan in frustration, and she paused to look up. Melanie was trying to go back to sucking James' cock, but she could no longer concentrate. She idly stroked at his stem, all out of rhythm. James leaned against the desk, clearly trying his best to be patient, but he wasn't doing a very good job of it.

"Here, let's switch," Lexi said. She almost said 'Daddy' but stopped herself. The less references to the 'I'-word the better, she reminded herself.

Melanie stayed on all fours, gasping for breath. Head lolled down. James looked at his daughter and raised an eyebrow, as if to ask, 'are you sure?'

Lexi's own mind was suffering the same confusion. That's the wrong pussy, you stupid slut. You came here to fuck your Dad, not help him plow someone else. But Lexi was having too much fun taking this innocent girl and turning her nasty. Besides, if she really wanted some Daddy dick, she could always get some at home. No, this was way too good to stop now.

Lexi nodded at her father and they both stood up. Neither of them even spoke to Melanie, let alone asked her if this was something she wanted. Her assistance was assumed. Lexi stripped off her pants and underwear and sat up on her father's work desk. Her bare butt felt cold on the wood, the monitor pressed uncomfortably into her back.

James lifted Melanie up, keeping her bent forward and her ass in the right place. The girl let herself be posed, placing her hands on the desk. Her head right between Lexi's lithe legs. James spread Melanie's thighs outward slightly, then stood behind her. Cock in hand.

Melanie looked up into Lexi's eyes, like a pleading puppy dog. Lexi watched the blonde's face contort as James' penis began to penetrate her. Her eyes and mouth both widening at the pressure as her pussy gave way. She gasped as Lexi's father filled her.

"Ohfuck," she said, "He's in me bare, I've never. I mean, I'm not..."

"I don't remember giving you permission to complain," Lexi said, arching her eyebrow.

"Yes. Sorry. It's OK. Just... Just pull out. Please promise." Melanie said. Neither father nor daughter said anything of the sort, but Melanie didn't stop taking James' dick in her twat. In fact, she seemed to already be trying to make him fuck her, twisting her bottom as best as she could.

Gently, Lexi lifted Melanie's head and pulled her forward. The blonde girl got the hint and immediately began to lick where she'd been placed. She grunted as James pulled back and then slammed home inside her.

Lexi's expectations were low. She'd seen the blowjob, after all. How good was this girl going to be? Then Melanie's tongue made contact and... Holy Fuck! Maybe Melanie had never gone down on a girl before, but she certainly knew how to please one. She found Lexi's clit right off and tongued her happy hole, driving the tall brunette right to the edge of orgasm. All the while Melanie's body was being plundered by the man behind her.

"God, Melanie," James said, "So tight."

"Oh, Mr. Campbell," Melanie said, "So big."

Lexi could see her father was about to correct the girl, but she caught his eye. There was something sexy about how she still called him that. Her submission so endemic to herself.

Lexi wasn't regretting her decision to let James fuck Melanie one bit. She writhed under the tiny blonde's talented tongue. Watching her father dominate his assistant made everything feel even sharper. She felt her orgasm come on and she squeezed Melanie's head, holding her in place while the pleasure washed over her. That sense of control, Lexi understood why her father liked it so much.

When Lexi's eyes fluttered back open, she saw James staring at her. Apparently, watching his daughter dominate Melanie was a turn-on for him, too. She could tell he was about to cum. He started to draw back, but Lexi shook her head.

"He's getting close," Lexi told the blonde girl.

"Uhn. M... me too," she said, "Oh God. I want it so bad. I don't want him to stop, but... "Oh, Mr. Campbell, I..."

James groaned. Lexi giggled. "You're going to have the biggest orgasm of your life," Lexi said, but not until I tell you."

"Uh huh..." Melanie said.

James moved faster. Building. His hips slapped against Melanie's. The tiny blonde's whole body shook, her beautiful breasts most of all. She was trembling and Lexi cradled her head, looked her right in the eyes. Melanie stared back, face washed over with pleasure.

"Oh, Melanie, I'm going to..." James said. He threw back his head and shouted. The tiny blonde's eyes went wide as she felt her boss's semen splash against her cervix. Her face turned so red it seemed to glow. She was trying so hard to hold it back. She really was adorable. Lexi patted Melanie's head lovingly. She nodded, once.

"It's OK now," Lexi said, "Cum for me, little slut. Cum for us."

"Oh FUCK!" Melanie cried. Her head dropped forward, her eyes crossed. Her whole body shivered. "Oh, thank YOUUUU. He's doing it IN me and I can't stop. So warm. Splashing right in my... ffffffFUCK I'm cumming. Oh I'm fucking cumming. I'm cuMMMMIIIING!"

Lexi stroked the blonde girl's hair. She bent down and kissed her head. She looked further back and saw her father, smiling at her.

"That was lovely," he said, casual as if he was talking to the waiter at a restaurant. He pulled out and Melanie dropped to the ground. She was still trembling from her ecstasy. Lying there on the carpet, naked.

Lexi reached down and helped Melanie stand. The poor girl nearly fell over, but Lexi guided her up and gathered her clothes.

"I was good, right?" Melanie asked, "I did good for you?"

"So much better than good," James said. He took Melanie from Lexi and kissed her face and lips.

"Thank you," Melanie said. Shyly, she dressed in front of them, back to acting demure. She stumbled out of the office. James and Lexi, father and daughter, looked at each other and grinned.

"Well that was nice," Lexi said.

"Oh yes," James agreed, "We should do it again sometime soon."

123456...8