Fucked Up Family Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way out, Lexi passed by Melanie's desk again. The girl was still flushed, her blonde hair stuck out at odd angles. She gave Lexi a shy little wave.

"You OK?" Lexi asked. She leaned in close to Melanie's desk. She loved everything they'd done, and she was sure her father's assistant felt the same. But Lexi couldn't help but feel guilty, too. Maybe this girl liked to be used, but that didn't mean it was right to use her.

Melanie looked up at her with big, shy eyes. A wicked little smile started to form on her face. "I'm fine," the little blonde said, "In fact, well, if I'm being honest? I've kind of wanted that to happen for a long time. Today, when I heard Mr. Campbell's daughter was here, I..."

"You thought I was Molly," Lexi said.

"Yes," Melanie said, "I'm not stupid. I know what's going on in there. I decided, the next time, I wasn't going to be left out."

"But I'm not Molly."

"Right, so I got a little nervous about my plan. But then, well..." Melanie leaned over her desk, so her lips were almost touching Lexi's. "I'm glad you weren't Molly. In the end, I mean."

"Me too," Lexi said, "I still want to hang out, I mean, if you want to. Like actually hang out. Not dirty stuff. Though also that? God, I don't know why I get so awkward sometimes."

"That's OK," Melanie said, "Believe me I know from awkward. But, I was kind of hoping you could play a different role. Like you did in there. You know as part of my whole, um, thing?"

"Like say, 'Melanie you're my friend now?'" Lexi asked. Melanie nodded slowly. Lexi leaned over the desk and whispered, "Melanie you're my slut now."

The blonde assistant's eyes rolled back and Lexi was sure she'd just orgasmed from the words alone.

"Understood," Lexi said.

She went all the way down to the garage with a smile on her face. As Lexi pulled out onto the highway, she realized she didn't feel jealous anymore. In fact, she resolved, she was done resenting anyone for what (or who) they did. In fact, the more she shared, the better she felt. Lexi hit the gas pedal and laughed.

She played her music loud, singing along the whole drive home.

*

Austin woke up in his old bedroom, disoriented for a moment. Why wasn't he in his apartment? He tried to roll out of bed, but his body rebelled. He felt like he'd been in a fight, except...

Fuck. It all came flooding back to him.

Austin knew he was supposed to feel guilty about what had happened. He was aware that giving up on his dream job to run home to an endless incest extravaganza was, on a basic level, so very deeply wrong. But he didn't feel that way at all.

He was tired of holding himself to a standard that didn't even make sense. Lexi wanted to be with him. His baby sister had seduced him. His mother begged him for sex. This was pleasure, pure and simple, with no consequences. Why, exactly, was he beating himself up over it?

And sure, the job thing was a downer. No doubt. But there were other restaurants in this world. Heck, just in that little town. He'd had a taste of it to be sure this career was what he wanted. Great. Now he knew. He could start at some other place or even go to culinary school. Who stayed forever at their first job?

As for the family -- for all the handwringing and teeth-gnashing they all put themselves
through -- the family was fine. Better than fine, in fact. The family was fucking great. And Austin was going to enjoy it.

And then Austin made his decision.

The blond boy didn't bother with a shower. He pulled a t-shirt and jeans off the floor, sniffing to make sure they were clean. He checked himself in the mirror, his stubble wasn't so bad, and pulled his fingers through his hair. Eh, good enough. For better or worse, this was ultimate Austin, and he was proud of it.

Austin jogged went downstairs. He could smell bacon frying. The light conversation of his mother and sister. This house was so comfortable, so welcoming. Why did he miss living in that old apartment with his weirdo roommates exactly?

Austin found his mother and older sister in the kitchen. Christine stood over the stovetop, making breakfast. Lexi sat at the table nearby, checking her phone. Austin waved at his sister and smiled. She gestured back, absently.

"What are you playing?" he asked.

"Some dumb match-3 thing," Lexi said. She seemed pretty engrossed for something that was 'dumb.'

"Honey, how are you feeling?" Christine asked, not turning away from her cooking.

"I'm doing good," Austin said, "Glad to be home."

"We're happy to have you back here, too," Christine said.

Austin stepped behind his mother. His kissed her on the back of the neck, then slid his hands down to her hips. He found the edge of her waistband and started to slide it down her skinny hips.

"Oh, Austin, honey, I'd love to," Christine said, "But I'm kind of busy here."

"You can keep cooking," Austin said. He nibbled on his mother's ear.

"You said that the last time," Christine said, "I don't want to burn breakfast. And then I have a bunch of patient files to get to."

"Moooom," Austin whined. He slid his hands off her hips to cup her tiny, titillating tits.

"Stop it," Christine said. She shimmied her body free of her son's caresses. "Your sister's right there, you know."

"Moooom." Now it was Lexi's turn to whine.

"Oh, you can't tell me you don't want your brother's incredible cock," Christine said.

"It's just, I'm in the middle of something here," Lexi said.

"You can keep playing your game," Austin said.

"Fine," Lexi said. She stood up from her chair and leaned forward on the kitchen table, pushing her backside outward. Presenting it to her younger sibling.

Austin walked behind Lexi and casually pulled down her yoga pants and underwear, revealing her toned ass and, beneath that, her pink, shaved pussy. Austin dragged his finger through his sister's slot and found it already dripping.

Without pausing, Austin pushed his own pants down to his knees. He grabbed himself, aimed, and slid home. Lexi groaned, but she didn't look up from her phone.

"Almost... to level 49," she said.

"Nice," Austin said. He drew back and started to slowly fuck his big sister.

"Hey, I keep forgetting to ask," Christine said, "Lexi, have you registered for classes yet?"

"Uhm... Yeah. Oh yes. I did it -- fuck -- um, last week," Lexi said. She had to speak up over the slapping sounds of her brother driving his dick into her, deep.

"God, you feel so good, Lexi," Austin said, "Really super tight."

"It's that big brother dick," Lexi said, "You'd make the 99 tunnel feel, uhn, tight."

The smell of their sex mingled with the scent of frying bacon. Austin couldn't imagine anything better.

Christine turned, one hand still on the spatula, and looked at her children fucking on the table. "You guys both look so good like that."

"Thanks Mom," the siblings chorused.

"Is your baby brother doing a good job on your little pussy, Lexi?" Christine asked.

"Oh yes," Lexi said, "Your son is such a fantastic fuck. Thanks for giving me a brother who gives it to me so -- fuckyeah -- good."

"Well, Austin's also lucky have a sister who's such a sexy girl," Christine said.

"Oh fuck," Austin said, "Oh yes."

He sped up his thrusts. Lexi's pussy cinched itself even tighter around his cock. Her head dipped and she groaned.

"Fuck," she said, "Hang on. Almost there."

"I thought you just got there," Austin said.

"I mean in the game," Lexi said. She was struggling to keep her eyes on the screen while her brother plowed her. Austin gripped Lexi's incredible ass tight, pumping back and forth. Looking down at Lexi's backside, he thought about what he'd done with Molly. How awesome would it be to take Lexi's beautiful butt, as well? And God, wasn't it like him to be fucking his sister's cunt and wishing he could be in her ass, instead? One thing at a time, dummy, Austin told himself.

"OK, there we go," Lexi said. She put her phone down and started to move with her brother's thrusts.

"Oh God, Lex," Austin said, "That's, fuck, that's really good."

"Sounds like your brother's about to cum," Christine said, "Do me a favor. Be a good girl and let him put it all in your pussy. I don't want to have to wipe splooge off the kitchen table again."

"No... problem..." Lexi said.

Austin slid his hands down to Lexi's muscular hips. The siblings moved together. Their bodies fit perfectly.

"You two really do look so cute," Christine said, "I should take a picture for later."

Austin couldn't tell if his mother was kidding or not. He was too far gone to care. He felt the tingling trigger at the base of his cock.

"L...Lexi, I'm..."

"I know," Lexi said.

"But have you? I mean, will you?"

"Oh, that's so sweet, making sure your sister cums, too," Christine said.

"Oh yes," Lexi said, "I've already, uhn, cum twice. You're gonna... You're gonna fill me up and when you do, I'm gonna go a third time. Promise."

"Fuck yes," Austin said. He drew back, pumped in quickly, and the bliss rose right up his dick, bursting into his sister's dripping snatch.

"Ha AH!" Lexi said, gasping. She stood almost straight up. Put her hands on Austin's hips, holding him inside her. Austin didn't need the encouragement. All he could focus on was emptying himself into his sister as the ecstasy grabbed hold of him. His hands trembled on her hips.

Lexi flopped forward onto the table with a loud bang. Austin stayed attached, pumping his load into his sister's womb. Finally, he felt himself come down. He stepped back. His cock left its happy place with a squelch.

"That was really nice, you two," Christine said, "I'm glad my babies go so good together."

"Thanks Mom," Austin said. It seemed weird to him to be complimented on how well he fucked his sister, but also strangely right.

"You were great, Austin," Lexi said, "I'm glad I was able to be here for you."

"Me too," Austin said, "Did you get there?"

"How many times do I have to tell you -- I came like three times at least. Not like, super big ones, but definitely three solid cums, OK?"

"I meant your game," Austin said.

"Oh yes," Lexi said, "I crushed it."

Christine chuckled and lovingly patted her son on the back. "Now clean up so I can serve breakfast. I'm going to go wake up your father."

Austin helped lift his big sister up to her feet. Lexi pulled her pants up again and Austin did the same. He went and got a sponge to wipe down the table. He might have put his load in Lexi, but that didn't mean other juices hadn't dripped down.

"Thanks for letting me cum in you," Austin said. His sister looked at him and raised her eyebrow in that super sexy way.

"You always cum in me," she said.

"No, I know," Austin said, "I just like that you let me do it."

"I like that you want to," Lexi said. "Is it weird that I kind of wish...?"

"What?"

"Nevermind. It's a stupid thought."

Austin grabbed his sister by the shoulders and looked her straight in the eyes. "What?"

"OK, it's... Please don't freak out."

"I won't," Austin said.

"I had this thought before, when you were like, filling me. And then I thought about it again just now. I know it's totally perverted and gross and really, truly fucked up."

"Lexi," Austin squeezed her shoulders tight.

"It's just that sometimes, sometimes, I wish it wasn't safe. Like, you could inseminate me for real."

Austin couldn't hide the surprise from his face.

"OK, I know. I'm totally broken," Lexi said.

"No!" Austin said, "You're not. Not at all. Trust me. There are times I wish it, too."

Lexi hugged her brother tightly and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm not going off the pill or anything. It's only in the moment. You know?"

"I get it," Austin said, "Does it help to know that thought turns me on, too?"

"Totally," Lexi said. She rubbed her nose against his, playfully.

Their mother and father both came down the stairs and the siblings broke apart. They shared a little smile to seal their secret.

"Oh, hey Mom," Austin said, "I almost forgot. I was hoping to come by your office later. Now that I've got some free time. My, um, eyes are bothering me?"

"Oh, that sounds like fun," Lexi said, "My eyes are also bothering me. So bad."

Christine shook her head. James sat at the table and opened his iPad.

"You two can just say you're going over to fuck your mother, you know," James said.

"Seriously," Christine said, "Don't be so childish about it."

She set out plates and put breakfast out for everyone. Molly joined soon after and the kitchen filled with the sounds of a good meal, a fun conversation, and a warm, loving family.

*

James opened his closet, looking for his lucky tie. They were finally going to have that finance meeting they'd been putting off and at this point he figured he needed all the mojo he could get. He went row by row but couldn't find it anywhere. He sighed, exasperated.

"Hey Christine? I can't find my good tie," James called out, "You know the green and blue one?"

"I'm a little, uhn, busy right now," Christine called back. She was bent over the bed, her only son fucking her from behind. "Did you check the closet?"

"I'm checking it right now," James said.

"Fuck, OK," Christine said. There was a wet sound as she separated from her son. She walked over to her husband, pulled the tie out from behind two others as if by magic, then marched back to the bed with an exasperated sigh.

"Now put that big dick back in Mommy," Christine said. She groaned as her son filled her fuck hole once again. "Ohhhh, that's so nice, Austin."

*

Lexi jammed her tongue into Molly's snatch and the blonde girl shrieked with pleasure. They writhed against each other on the couch

"Could you two keep it down, I'm trying to work," Christine said from where she was seated at the kitchen table.

"Mom's just mad cause I'm licking you and not her," Lexi said. She went back between her sister's legs and Molly groaned again.

"God, sis, your tongue is fucking magic," Molly said.

"Well maybe if you practiced more," Lexi said.

"Seriously, you two," Christine said. She stared into her laptop, making a very serious face.

"Oh fine," Lexi said. She climbed up from the couch, then crawled under the table. Christine was wearing a skirt, so Lexi simply spread her mother's legs.

"Not sure... that's helping," Christine said. "Oh FUCK! OK, that's totally helping."

"Guess now's my time to practice," Molly said. She got under the table and pulled her sister's legs apart.

"That's a good little sister," Lexi said, then went back to pleasuring her Mom.

*

"James there's a call for you," Christine called up from the kitchen. "Your cell phone is buzzing."

"Can you bring it up here?" James asked. Christine grabbed his phone and scampered up the stairs. Her husband was standing in the hallway. His pants were around his ankles and his baby girl was feasting on his cock.

"You sure you don't want to wait till Molly's done?" Christine asked.

"Mmmhm?" Molly asked, slurping up and down.

"Nah, I got it," James said and answered his phone. By the time he was done talking to Simmons about the sales force bonuses, he was cumming down his daughter's throat

*

Austin, James, and Christine all sat at the table eating dinner. The boys leaned back in their chairs.

"Come on you two, we've talked about this," Christine said. Both men groaned. Lexi and Molly popped up from under the table, looking disappointed. "No blowjobs at the table."

"I was giving Austin a handjob, Mom," Molly said.

"The rule still applies," Christine said.

"Fine," Lexi said and flopped into her seat. She picked up her fork and started to eat. Molly did the same.

"You can wait till after dinner," Christine said.

"Maybe you can," James said, and he winked at his oldest daughter.

"Molly, you eat that broccoli or no eating your brother," Christine said.

The busty blonde whined about it, but she ate every green on her plate.

*

"But Mooooom, it's not fair," Molly said. She stamped her foot on the ground.

"Ask your father," Christine said, the frustration leaking into her voice.

"He's at work," Molly said.

"Look, your brother's fucking me right now. I don't know what you want him to do about it," Christine said. She bounced up and down on Austin's dick, riding him for all she was worth. Austin groaned as his mother's cunt milked him.

"I'm sorry... sis. I'll come... find you. In a little bit," Austin said.

"Why not wait for your Dad?" Christine said, "I'm sure he'll be home soon."

"I want it now," Molly said.

"You can suck on my tits," Christine said, "Or rub my clit if you'd like. Here, I know. Why don't we both rub each other right now?"

"Yeah, sis," Austin said, "That would be great."

Molly shook her head, petulant. "You already fucked Mom once today. And Lexi too."

"So, it'll be your turn next," Christine said. She flexed her hips up and down. Her little breasts jiggled. Austin's bed springs squeaked in rhythm.

"I'll be in my room," Molly said, "But I expect a big cum load of my own when you get there."

"That sperm better not be going in your pussy, young lady," Christine said.

"Don't worry, Mom," Austin said, "I always jizz on Molly's giant tits, instead."

*

"Oh FUCK, Austin that feels so fucking gooooood," Lexi said.

"I'm... ohfuck... I'm fucking cummmING!" Molly cried.

"Can you three please keep it down," James said, "I'm trying to watch a movie here."

He and Christine sat on the couch while their children all rolled around the living room floor. Austin fucked his older sister while she ate out Molly in one long chain.

"How can you pay attention through all this?" James asked his wife. Christine shrugged.

"He's... I'm... We're almost there, Dad," Lexi said.

"Well get it over with, so I can watch my movie," James said. He turned up the volume on the TV.

The detective on screen looked around at the room full of suspects. "So that would mean the killer is..."

"Oh YES I'm CUUMMMING!" Lexi cried out.

James dropped the remote on the couch and stood. "I'm going to watch this upstairs," he said, as his son filled his daughter full of fertile sperm.

*

Lexi was on all fours, her brother plowing her from behind. Molly was next to her in the identical position, getting it from her father the same way. The blonde girl turned and gave her sister a kiss on the lips while both of them took their respective cocks.

"I don't know Dad, Lexi feels pretty amazing," Austin said.

"I'm sure she does," James said, "But our little Molly's pretty -- uhn -- fantastic herself."

"Boys, stop arguing who has the better pussy and fuck us, would you?" Lexi said. Her younger sister reached over and squeezed her hand, tightly. Molly's face went red and she groaned. Apparently, James was doing fine, arguing and screwing at the same time.

"We could switch," Austin said, "Do a comparison?"

"Nope," James said, "I'm good." He slapped Molly's ass and she gasped.

"Daddy!" Molly said.

Austin did the same thing to his older sister. Lexi glared back at him. At least the boy had the good sense to look ashamed.

Lexi turned away and watched her sister's incredible tits swing back and forth. It was so hot to see her that way. The girls were still holding hands. Lexi felt Molly's grip tighten again.

"Oh God," the blonde girl said. Lexi kissed her sister, feeling her body tremble with post-orgasmic pleasure.

"I think you need to cum, Dad," Lexi said, "I don't know how much more of this Molly can take."

"What about you, sis?" Austin asked, "You had enough yet?"

"Oh fuck no," Lexi said, "You keep sticking me with that amazing dick."

"Guys, dinner!" Christine called from the kitchen.

"Almost there!" James called back. He whipped his dick out of his daughter's pussy, gave it two good strokes and spewed his cum all over the blonde girl's back.

123456...8