Fucked Up Family Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your huge tits and those wide hips," Christine said, "It's so feminine -- you're like our little blonde Venus."

"Moooom," Molly said. She felt the blush creeping up her chest.

"Well, don't just stare at her James," Christine said, "Your little girl's been waiting for this for a long time.

"Uh huh," James said.

"Come here, Daddy," Molly said. She kissed her father then pulled him back down on top of her. James responded suitably. He slipped his tongue into Molly's mouth. His hot hardness pressed against her leg. His hands found her butt again. Then her boobs.

"God, I love your body," James said. Molly giggled, it made her so happy when her Daddy talked to her that way. She felt someone patting her head and she looked up to see her mother stroking her hair, lovingly.

"You're going to be such a good fuck for your Daddy, I know," she said. "Are you ready? Or do you want him to lick you a little first?"

"Put it in me, pleeeeaaase," Molly whined, "I want him so much and I'm ready right now." She was surprised to find it was true. Molly usually needed a bit of buildup before her little pussy was ready to take her Daddy's big, wonderful dick. But the alcohol had really lubricated her. That and all of her father's kisses. The excitement of the moment. She felt like James could try to slip a telephone pole into her and it would slide inside.

"Here let me do it," Christine said. She clapped her hands excitedly, then popped off the bed. "Let me put his cock in you."

James stood up and Molly slid herself to the end of the bed. Christine grabbed her husband's member and gave it a couple of cursory strokes.

"God, that's so good," Christine said, "Look at that massive Daddy dick, Molly. That's the cock that put you in my womb. And now it's going to go into your unprotected, tight, little pussy."

"I know. So hot," Molly said. She groaned.

"Are you going to be able to take your father's massive cock in your tiny, teenaged twat?" Christine asked.

"Yes, Mommy," Molly said, "I promise I'll be good."

"And when Daddy's ready? You'll take all of his devious little sperms inside you? Even though you aren't safe? There's nothing to stop your Daddy's fertile friends from firing right through your cervix and into your waiting, wanting womb."

"Oh God, yes," Molly said.

"I checked, Molly," Christine said, "You're so fucking fertile right now."

Christine squeezed her husband's cock as she said the word 'fertile' and he groaned with desire. "You're ovulating aren't you? I can see it: your little girl grool is clear as glass. You could probably get pregnant just standing next to your Daddy, let alone when he puts his bare, unprotected penis inside you."

Boy, Christine was totally getting off on this, Molly thought. But the buxom blonde couldn't judge -- all this talk was turning her on, too.

"Your Daddy's going to make you a Mommy now," Christine said. She dragged James forward by his cock. Placed his purple, raging head right at Molly's quim. "Are you ready for him to give you a baby brother or sister?"

"Oh yes, Mommy," Molly shimmied her body down, desperate to get her father's cock inside her. "Please."

She felt the head of her Daddy's dick push inside of her. Her vaginal walls strrrreeeeeetched to accommodate the thick, pulsing invader. If anything, her father felt even bigger than usual. His cock slid halfway in. Father and daughter both groaned together.

James pulled back, pressed inside, and now he was almost completely buried. Somehow deeper than he'd ever gone before. Molly felt so full. She knew there was more to come. James drew back one last time, then stuffed his daughter to the hilt. Molly, to her amazement, felt her pussy cinch around his dick. A tiny orgasm rolled through her.

"Oh God," she said, and her eyes rolled back.

"Did you just cum, little girl?" Christine asked.

"Uhn. Uh huh," Molly said.

"Look at our little slut, already cumming on her Daddy's cock," Christine said.

"Such a good girl," James said. He reached up and tousled Molly's hair. He couldn't resist squeezing her boob afterwards. "Ready, baby girl?"

"Oh yes, Daddy," Molly said, "Make me cum again. I know I can do better for you. Let me show you. Let me show you how your little girl can cum so BIG."

James started pumping his daughter's pussy. Short, sharp strokes. Long drawn out teases. He felt her body respond, then shifted rhythms, leaving her unable to keep up. The pleasure rose in orgasmic crescendos. A little cum. Then a bigger one. Then even bigger than that. Always building, building towards the next explosion.

Molly gasped for air. She shouted and screamed. Mewled and whimpered. "Oh God. Oh Daddy. Making me. FUCK! Oh yes. I'm fucking my father and it feels so good. Oh Daddy can you feel it? My pussy. Made just for you. The pussy you made with that gorgeous, giant cock. You're in it right now. You're making it -- oh god -- CUUUMMMMMM!

Christine, now back by her daughter's head, leaned over and kissed Molly right on the mouth. The blonde girl wasn't sure if her Mom was trying to show her affection or just shut her up, but it amplified her pleasure, so she went with it. The sensations of her mother's mouth on hers, mixed with her father's pounding pressure, it took Molly to another level entirely. Everything drained back to sensations. Wants. Needs.

Molly reached her arms up and found her mother's bare chest. At some point Christine had stripped down as naked as her husband and daughter. Molly felt her mother's little breasts in her hands. The sharp nipples scratched at her palms. She felt so naughty, squeezing them.

"You always used to like Mommy's tits," Christine said, "You couldn't get enough of them."

"I think... fuck. I think I like them for a different reason now," Molly said, "They're so sexy."

"Oh, thank you dear," Christine said, "I always wanted to have big knockers like yours. I can tell your father loves them so much."

Far be it from James to ignore that reminder, he reached over and squeezed at his daughter's massive melons. It messed up his tempo, but Molly hardly cared as her Daddy worshipped at her tits with his hands.

"You know our little girl's gigantic boobs are only going to get bigger once you give her a baby, James," Christine said. Her husband groaned and his grip tightened on Molly's mammaries. "Have fucked our daughter's titties yet?"

"Not yet," Molly said.

"Oh James, you really need to do a better job caring for our baby girl. Those boobs are begging to have your big cock between them."

"Next time," James said, "Promise."

He was clearly having trouble speaking. His grip began to falter. His backside moved more erratically.

"OOoooo, I think your Daddy's getting close," Christine said. She stood up and walked over to stand next to her husband. "Are you ready, baby? Are you going to cum with your father?"

Oh God. Cum? Molly couldn't stop cumming. She'd had so much illicit pleasure. All the sex they'd shared. Molly thought she'd seen all of what it had to offer her. And yet, she saw something in the distance. Felt it. A rumble of thunder echoing across a valley. A sense of something headed her way. Getting ever closer.

"Mol...? Molly?" James voice wavered while he spoke. "Daddy's getting... I'm getting close, baby. I can feel it. God, you feel so good and I can't hold back."

Molly grunted, tried to push words out of her mouth, but it came out only as meaningless sound. She felt her mother squeeze her hand, tightly.

"Tell your Daddy what you want," Christine said.

"Oh, Daddy. I... "

"Use your words," Christine said.

"Please Daddy, I want your cum so bad," Molly said. Now that she was finally able to talk, the words streamed out of her. The way her father's cum was about to stream into her wanting womb. "Give me your baby. Breed me. Please Daddy I'm going to cum so good and I need you to fill me up.

"Are you sure, baby?" James asked. "I can still, ungh, I can pull out. Cover your tremendous titties. I'll put it in your mouth. In your -- ohgod -- in your tight little bum."

"No Daddy put it insiiiiiide me," Molly said, "Give it to me. Put your baby in your baby girl. I want your load in my cunt. Your seed in my womb. Your baby in my belly. I want to be round and full and look at you and know you did that to me. I want you to feel my big tummy and know it's yours."

"Give it to her James," Christine said. She leaned up against her husband. She kissed his cheek. Then she reached down and carefully cupped his balls. "Feel that? It's all going inside your daughter."

"Oh God," James said. Molly reached down and found her clitty. She started rubbing it for all it was worth. The storm -- that massive, roiling cum -- was getting closer. Gaining speed at an almost alarming rate.

Molly worked herself so hard, she was practically slapping her pussy. She could feel her father's dick driving into her, slipping past the tips of her fingers.

"Oh. Oh baby girl," James said. His whole body began to shake. "It's... I can't... Oh god YES!"

Time slowed. Molly's father froze in place. His hands squeezing her hips so hard it hurt. Her backside slowly lifted into the air. Arching upwards. Her pussy practically sparked as she crested. Her hands dropped to her sides. She went stiff as a board. Then limp.

Already ensconced in ecstasy, the first hot splash of her father's cum ricocheted past Molly's cervix and sent her to another world entirely. The bliss exploded out of her pussy. Blasted through her arms, to her fingers. Her feet down to her toes. Her fucking hair was fucking cumming and Molly really thought she might be dying, the ecstasy was so incredible.

"Oh god, DAAAADDDDY!" she screamed. Her whole body shook uncontrollable. Her massive breasts flopped and floundered. Her ass trembled and her pussy, impossibly, clamped down so hard she was afraid it might rip her Daddy's dick right off.

The next spurt filled her pussy and Molly went even higher now. Each injection of fertile sperm took her further past what she'd truly believed was the limits of human pleasure.

"CuMMMMMING!" Molly didn't even realize the words were coming out of her. "Oh, I'm cuummmming on my Daddy's cock. He's filling me up so GOOOOD. Putting his baby in me. Oh OH OHHHHHHH OH OOOOOoooooh!"

"Oh yes, Molly. Oh God. That's a good girl. Take it. Take it allllll," James rambled onwards. Father and daughter found each other there, in the heaven they'd created. Molly felt her Dad embrace her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. Like holding on to a life preserver while she dropped down a waterfall.

Her father's next ejaculation felt a little weaker. The next weaker still. Instead of a great firing cannon, James' cock became more like a faucet, leaking cum into his daughter's spasming cunt. Molly's pussy flexed and tightened, driving to draw out every bit of her father's spend. Each another orgasmic burst of bliss, growing ever smaller.

As the ecstasy slowly released its grip on her, Molly felt an odd sense of relief. She'd never known how pleasure could almost overtake you. How frightening it could be in all that wonder. But she'd survived it. Somehow.

Her consciousness floated back down to the bed, like a feather in an updraft. She felt her father's body pressed against hers. Both of them dripping with sweat and far other, less appropriate, liquids. She could smell her tangy pussy mixed with her father's salty cum. The spice of the scotch lingered in her nose and tongue.

She heard her father panting. "Oh Molly. Oh, my baby girl. You did so good. Oh, God I love you so much, Molly."

She heard herself talking, too. "Did I? Oh, did I do good for you Daddy? I tried so hard. God, I feel so full. So full of you. Your salty, sexy stuff. I took it all, Daddy. Did you see? Your little girl took your big, thick cock and all that incredible cum. Your massive load is in my tiny pussy Daddy, can you see?"

Molly spread her legs. Her father's cock slipped out, soft. A big warm glob of white liquid ran out with it, right down to her asshole.

"Naughty sperms," Christine said. Molly watched, still in shock, as her mother reached down and pushed her husband's semen back into her daughter's fertile snatch. "Stay in there where you belong."

"Did I do good, Mommy?" Molly asked.

"Oh, honey you were the best," Christine said, "You did so good for your Daddy. I'm super proud of both of you. My perfect, wonderful family."

James rolled over and kissed his wife. Christine wrapped her arms around him. It was the most loving Molly could remember her parents acting in a long time. She smiled, seeing her father's cock leave a little white drip down his wife's bare thigh. Christine barely noticed.

"Not me, you dope," she said, not unkindly, "Go be with your daughter."

"I love you both so much," James said. He lay down on the bed, rested his head right on Molly's huge tit. Molly kissed the top of his head lovingly. She felt her mother curl up on her other side. The three of them started to drift off.

"Mommy, do you want me to do, you know, anything for you?" Molly asked, barely conscious.

"Oh Honey, you're so sweet," Christine said, "I already came before. When you and your Daddy were fucking, I rubbed myself freaking silly. But it's very kind of you to ask."

"We have an amazing daughter," James said, mumbling.

"We have an amazing family," Molly said.

"Damn straight," Christine agreed. Molly didn't remember falling asleep. She woke up sometime way later in the day, naked, still wrapped in both her parent's arms.

*

Once again, Lexi found herself laying back in bed, staring up at nothing. She could hear her parents and Molly. Her baby sister was screaming bloody murder, and Lexi didn't need to be a detective to figure out her father's weapon of choice.

"My Daddy's fucking me so good!" the blonde girl's voice echoed throughout the house.

Lexi wasn't upset in the least. If anything, she was happy for her little sister. It was Lexi, herself, who wasn't so sure she wanted the package she was currently carrying.

OK, that was a lie too.

I have to stop doing this, she told herself, making myself feel the way I think I ought to, instead of experiencing the actual emotions. It was safer the other way, she supposed, though not nearly as healthy in the long term.

When her mother had told her she was pregnant, Lexi freaked out. She felt literal insanity tug at the back of her brain. She wanted to run through the kitchen glass doors, out across the back yad, and sprint across the continent till her legs fell off. Anything but actually consider what she'd just been told.

When Lexi finally calmed down, though. When rational thinking reentered her brain, Lexi looked at herself and realized that she wasn't all that upset, actually. Oh sure, in the moment, it had been horrifying beyond conception. But the reality was...

Well, she had kind of wished this into being, hadn't she? And then she remembered why she'd felt that way in the first place. Her body wasn't hosting an alien being, a destroyer of worlds. It was the physical representation of her love for Austin. And that? Well it was kind of awesome, actually.

Lexi saw some movement by her door. She looked up and saw Austin, himself, standing there, staring at her with nothing but adoration.

"You're so fucking beautiful, you know that," Austin said.

"If you give me a speech about my pregnant glow, I'll cut your cock off and shove it up your own ass," Lexi snarled.

"Holy fuck, sis," Austin said, stepping back out of the door frame, "I thought we were done with this 'hating each other' stuff."

"You're right," Lexi said. She sat up and patted the bed for Austin to sit next to her. "Sorry. Old habits."

Austin sat next to his sister. He put his arm around her shoulders. "For what it's worth I really am sorry," he said, "If I'd had any idea that we were going to... That I might put, well, that in you? I mean, we always talked about being out of control. But in my heart, I believe I'd have found a way to stop. I swear."

"I know," Lexi said. She rested her head on Austin's shoulder. God, he felt so strong. She loved being surrounded by him. "You're a good brother."

"And you're a fantastic sister," Austin said. He leaned over to kiss her on the lips.

"My Daddy's cumming in meeeeeeee!" Molly shouted from the other room.

"Apparently, Dad's cumming in our baby sister," Austin said.

"That's the rumor I'd heard," Lexi said.

"Are you upset?" Austin asked. "I mean, obviously you're upset. But about Molly, I mean. I guess, that is, do you wish that was you in there right now?"

"Oh, my poor stupid, silly baby brother," Lexi said. She kissed him on the top of his head.

"Hey, Lexi?" Austin sat up. He looked very seriously into his older sister's eyes. "I know, ummm, well we've kind of danced around it until now. I just want to make sure, you know. I mean, that is..."

"Get to the point, brother," Lexi said. She tousled her brother's blond hair. She thought she knew what he was going to say. She had no idea what was coming.

"Right. Sorry," Austin said. "I love you, Lexi."

"Yes, I know, you're my brother," Lexi said, "You were kind of born that way."

"No, not like that," Austin said, "I mean, yes of course like that. But also no. I mean I love you love you. In a way that I'd never imagined before the campsite. In a way that I still didn't feel after all that fucking. But at some point, after the workouts and that time you surprised me at my apartment and that crazy night in the playground with Mom... I fell in love with you. I'm sorry I was such a coward and couldn't say it before."

Lexi searched her brother's eyes. She felt tears begin to well and she sniffled them back. He really meant it, the big dope.

"I love you, Austin," Lexi said, "I'm sorry I was too stupid to say it before." She leaned up and kissed her brother lightly on the lips. The cheeks. "But so what? We love each other. Great. We're not going to get married. We're not even going to stop having sex with other people, are we?"

"No, I imagine I'll always want Mom and Molly," Austin said, looking away like he might actually feel guilty. "What about you? Are you going to stop?"

"I don't think so, no," Lexi said. There was the family, of course. But there was also the promise of everything with Kim and Cole. Even Melanie. Lexi knew now she'd never cease. Couldn't. Her love for Austin was more than she could imagine, but she knew the shape of it, and it didn't fit a traditional life. It wasn't built for something so expected and boring.

"So we're agreed," Austin said, "But you should know that I am yours. Truly. Like you said, I can't marry you. But I would if I could. Everything else aside, I choose you. Not Molly or even Mom. You're first in my heart and in my life. It's not what I ever imagined I'd have. Honestly, it's so so much better. And that's never going to change. Even if you don't feel the same about me."

"I do," Lexi said, "First in my heart. First in my life. I must be crazy, cause I'm totally in love with my beautiful baby brother.

There was that word again. Baby. Austin picked up on it too. "Is that you being clever?" he asked, "Baby brother?"

"Not funny," Lexi said. She took a pillow and shoved it in her brother's face. He playfully pushed it away.

"Wasn't trying to be," Austin said, "So, my long-time sister love, have you decided what you're going to do about our little bundle of joy?"

"Yup," Lexi said. She smiled at her brother, coyly.

"You're not going to tell me? The father of your child?" Austin seemed legitimately distraught.

"I think you already know," Lexi said.

"You're going to be an amazing Mom," Austin said. He kissed his sister hard, pushing her back into the bed. He was already reaching for the bottom of her shirt. The hem of her pants. Like he didn't know where to start, just wanted all of it gone. "Time to start working on baby number two," he said as he kissed her.

1...345678