Fucked Up Little Twist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared into his soul, he could feel his warm balls producing semen like a factory of procreative instinct. His cock was made to shoot loads into supple wenches like Cori. Her tits felt amazing gliding up and down his slimy dick. Her thick spit glistened on her juicy tits and ran down his cock and balls cooling and drenching his equipment in liquid lust. Her soft boobs pressing together and milking his dick as she stared hungrily at him.

"Am I doing it right daddy?"

"Yeah baby, keep going."

Dale moaned as she plopped a big dollop of spit onto his soaked throbbing cock. Her moist melons pushing together, the plumpest little fuck pillows Dale had ever plunged his hammer between.

He grabbed the base of his cock an popped it from between her sweet milkers. He slapped the tip of his cock against her nipples a couple of times each. The hot smack of his engorged dong snapping and shocking her erect and sensitive nipples sent a shock through her whole body and even tingled in her clit. She was rubbing her knees together with her hand against her mons, pushing and straining against the fabric of her soaked panties and her fingers as she squirmed.

"Daddy give me your cock back."

She said with a pout, sticking out her tongue and crossing her eyes like a practiced and obedient little slut.

Dale couldn't wait to see her asshole and cunt. He was eager to examine and determine just how bad of a girl Cori could be. Cori pushed her chest up to Dales marble hard cock and pushed her fat little tits together around it as she lowered her head down on the angry red tip of Dale's engorged cock head.

Her warm wet mouth released a moan of pleasure as her tongue swirled and swaddled his rod. Her tits bounced around his shaft pushing gently on his cum pumping ball sack making his baby butter tanks fill up to overflow. He was going to cum hard, and a lot. He could feel his nuts were swollen with spunk and ready to unload and twitch as he pumped spurt after glorious spurt of hot cum all over this sexy bitch in heat.

They both needed to fuck, like animals tasting and exploring each other with one goal in mind, to cum hard. Cori was squirming and pushing her tits together as Dale pumped his dong in between them. Her tongue swirling and her mouth sucking on his angry red glans. She needed spunk, the pre-cum wasn't enough, she wanted that hot cream to fill her up, she didn't care how.

"Cum on me, cum in me daddy." Cori begged as she pushed her panties deep into her slit with her middle finger. She drooled, and that little dirty curl of a smile sat in the corner of her mouth as she watched Dale stand up and remove his clothes.

She could see he was a button down guy, handsome with a close shaven blonde beard and short hair, back and sides. She could tell he worked out, not just because of the free weights in the corner of his living room but his muscles strained against his clothes.

She remembered noticing the first time. At the coffee shop. She had been talking to a friend with her back to the door when Dale had walked by briskly. She smelled him as the breeze of his haste swept past her in a flurry of pheromonal attraction.

Cori hadn't been with a guy for quite some time, she had gotten drunk and fooled around with her friend Cheryl a bit here and there over too much wine and porno. She was a dirty girl, she just didn't like the guys in Portland, they were mentally and physically weak and trying so hard to be different they were all the same.

From her first whiff of Dale she was instantly turned on. Her friend's eyes got big and she discretely nodded for Cori to check out the guy behind her. He was 6' or so, blond and his clothes strained against a lean muscular fuckable body.

Right now, her little love button was on overdrive because this guy was naked with a giant raging 7" dick in front of her. His unit was as big around as a can of red bull, thick, fat, cock! Dale's balls hung sexily below a rock hard flagpole below his defined abs. A treasure trail of blond hair, animalistic and wild, trailed down to his neatly cropped pubes. He obviously took care of himself.

She was drooling again. Was it the water? She poured another glass of water as he removed the rest of his clothes, the smell and sight of him was too much. She gulped down her water. She knew she was going to get railed. The way Dales prick was sticking out indicated she was going to get filled with incredible dick. She drained her glass and set it down.

"I want to see your ass Cori." Dale said matter of factly. "Bend over in front of me and show me your pussy."

Cori stood up turned around, looked over her shoulder seductively as she hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her pretty pink panties and slid them off. She stepped out of the one leg at a time and grabbed her ankles staring at Dale through her legs. Her ass and pussy exposed and vulnerable, she was dripping with anticipation.

Dale stepped over to her grabbed his prick and smacked her beautiful ass with it. She gasped and looked at him as if he'd done something really naughty, and she liked it. She shook her ass back and forth wiggling her hips teasingly. Her big blue eyes were amazing. Those eyes alone were enough to milk a healthy load from his throbbing fuck stick.

Dale bent down and inhaled a whiff of her. She was so wet, her slit was tight and her lips were pink and swollen. Her tiny twat was delightful like a tiny pretty flower. Her little rosebud asshole was vulnerable and exposed. He spread her ass cheeks and plunged his tongue into her little brown starfish. She gasped and wiggled as he prodded and licked her tight little balloon knot. Dale was rewarded with the taste of her moist pucker, slick with sweat and lust from her soaked pussy. He knew he needed to stretch her ass if it was ever going to take his enormous fireplug. He would have to train this girls ass to make her his personal fuck toy.

Dale rested his thumb gently on her slick throbbing butthole as he sniffed and inspected her pussy. Her slit was moist and tight. Completely clean shaven, her vagina was pretty and inviting. The aroma invited him to run his tongue up and down her swollen crack over and over, lapping up her sweet nectar.

She was moaning loudly.

"I'm yours daddy, I need you to fuck my little girl pussy and make me feel dirty. Cum all over me daddy. I'm a little fuck toy. Impale me with your giant cock daddy."

Cori couldn't even believe the filthy shit she was saying! But the way he looked, smelled and handled her. She knew being his well used jizz rag would leave her feeling glorious and fulfilled.

She wanted him to put a hurt on her pussy, to fuck it raw, make her feel cheap and used. Her asshole was twitching and throbbing against his slick thumb, her slit was in heaven as he kept lapping her juice with his soft warm tongue.

Dale could already taste and smell her all over his soaked face and beard. Her wanted to be covered in the smell of her cunt. He felt like a fuck machine slathered in girl juice.

"I need your dick."

She pleaded hungrily, as she stared up at him her hands holding her ankles, her ass exposed and vulnerable. The smell of her wet pussy filling the air. Dale folded out the futon, his raging dick sticking straight out the whole time. He adjusted some throw pillows and laid down on the futon, now converted to a bed.

"Come sit on my face and suck my cock."

Cori turned around and sucked her finger sexily. She approached the bed and squatted over Dales face, her scent wafted into his waiting face as the view of her tight little bum hole and slit were lowered over his hungry tongue. She settled her squat onto her knees and bent over.

Dale could feel her hot breath on his swollen head as he plunged his tongue into her pink slit. He noticed how tight and closed her lips seemed, her pussy didn't open when she spread her legs. It was tight! She was going to get turned inside out by his cock. The idea of it excited Dale, ripping her tight pussy and asshole wide with his rigid fuck tool ploughing into her.

Cori sucked hard on the purple and red angry monster in her hands. She slobbered hungrily, savouring the taste of his musk and pre cum mixed with her spit. It was hard to get her mouth around it. She bobbed inviting the cock into her small hungry mouth. Needing to please her daddy.

His tongue in her pussy was driving her crazy, his fingers were now exploring her tight slit. She moaned and pushed against his invading digits. He moved his head up and proceeded to lick her asshole as he fingered her moist gash. Her pink slit welcoming his fingers deeper into her womb as her pucker contracted against the tickling warmth of his tongue in her bung.

She saw his ball sack twitch and move as she snorted up and down slobbering all over Dale's huge cock. She began stroking his slick shaft and gently sucked and licked his balls. She worked hard to get a testicle in her mouth and then, finally, it popped into her strong sucking little mouth. She licked and sucked the engorged testicle as she jerked his monster dick. This was where the cum came from she thought as her asshole and pussy twitched with delight in response to his lapping tongue.

She could feel his balls swollen with manly cum. She wanted to be covered in it. She wanted to be a cum frosted slut for daddy. His tongue in her ass was driving her clit into red hot aggravation at not being touched. Cori started to grind and buck against Dale's chin, his beard stubble overstimulating her stiffened clit. She convulsed and released Dale's swollen nut from her mouth along with a flood of drool. Dale's beard stubble against her, had been enough to indicate she only need buck a few more times to reach ecstasy.

Cori's hips instinctively and with animal need started grinding into Dale's chin as he fingered her hole and sucked her anus. Like an animal ready to sink it's fangs into a running prey she bucked with urgency and hunger. She needed to cum. She was going to cum hard.

Her pussy contracted around Dale's fingers, her butt hole spasmed as she began to twitch and lose control. She shuddered as a gush of warm wetness surrounded the fingers plunged into her tight little foxhole. Cori squeaked as she came hard grinding against Dale's chin. The sound was so cute and unexpected. Dale smiled as he kept tonguing her throbbing pucker and twiddling his long fingers inside her. She was so wet, he pulled his fingers out of her.

"Get up and taste your pussy off my fingers baby. You taste so good."

Cori jumped up quickly, she was still sensitive and twitchy from cumming, and hungrily crouched down to suck her love juice off of Dale's strong penetrating fingers. Her pussy was still convulsing, but she needed more. She loved the taste of her own pussy and often licked her own juices off her fingers when masturbating.

"It's time to get fucked baby."

Dale said as he picked her up facing him. His hands were on each of her ass cheeks spreading her open as he picked her up. Her legs wrapped around him as he held her up against the wall. His erect cock like a heat seeking missile, homed in on her wetness. He lowered her sticky slit until it was against the tip of his upturned monster.

"I'll go slow baby."

Dale stretched her ass apart with his manly hands as he lowered Cori's soaking pussy onto his huge club. Her pussy stretched open to engulf his cock inch by hungry inch. Dale's cock felt huge inside her, her eyes went wide upon entry, then rolled in ecstasy and abandon as her insides were being pushed open. He kept pushing into her slow and steady, she could feel the strong pressure of his unyielding prick against her cervix and rearranging her insides.

"Oh my gawd Dale!" she gasped extatically.

The combination of her ass and pussy spread open by his strong hands as his incredible huge tool pinned her to the wall was almost too much to take. She was breathing heavy now, she realized he would start thrusting now and though her pussy was well lubricated his enormous pecker was stretching her womanhood to eye widening proportions.

Dale moved slow at first and she realized she was a powerless instrument for his pleasure. Her pussy convulsed and released a flood of warm wetness inside her. Cori moaned and gasped as Dale slowly withdrew his cock from deep inside her. She could feel her tight pink inner lips being turned inside out as they milked his backstroke.

"Unnhhh" She grunted happily.

Dale felt her asshole tighten against his left middle finger, supporting her plump bum. He forced the tip of his finger against her tight asshole as he plunged his cock into her hard. Her eyes went wide at the shock of having her asshole aggressively fingered.

Cori's pussy involuntarily spasmed as she started to moan and convulse like a girl under demon possession. Dale was pumping her incredibly deep, his cock was red and swollen with desire. He let her asshole adjust to his finger as he lifted her up and down over his cock. Cori's eyes rolled as she wailed and grunted with pleasure getting fucked hard enough to make her insides all mixed up and pushed on.

He was huge! She looked down through her bouncing tits to see her pussy stretched to the limit around his giant peg. Her pink inner lips pulled out and open glued to Dale's giant pounding fuck tool with sticky cum.

"Unnhh pin me to the fucking wall Daddy! I'm gonna cum."

Cori's hands grabbed the back of his head as Dale continued to unrelentingly pound Cori's very tight snatch. As she came her elbows jerked in and her heels dug into Dale's ass. She started to spasm and twitch as her asshole contracted around Dale's finger swallowing it into her brown hole.

He continued to pump her tight little fuck box as his dick began to pound against the upper front of her tight cunt. Cori screamed, "Fuck it right there daddy, oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd!"

Dale could feel his cock head rubbing unmercifully against the front of her soaking vagina. Cori's pussy flooded again with renewed wetness as Dale shoved his cock into her over and over again, forcing her open and thrusting his giant dick into the very depth of her.

She couldn't take it any more and started to groan uncontrollably as her eyes crossed and rolled back. Her pussy ejaculated spurt after spurt of warm wet girl cum all over the futon, Dale's legs, his cock and balls.

Dale continued to pump her squirting juice box like he was trying to stab it to death with his massive dick. Cori continued to convulse and babble as her asshole twitched and contracted happily around Dale's finger.

Dale popped his finger out of her ass as she gasped, then gently, let her down onto her back with him still inside her. He kissed her deeply and sucked her tongue. She was writhing and twitching as he continued to slowly move his cock in and out of her with her legs still wrapped around him.

"I need to cum baby," Dale said "It might take me a minute to get off, my cock is super hard."

Cori's mind did a double take, Wait! He hadn't been fucking her hard? He hadn't cum yet? As Dale began to pick up speed and rhythm she soon understood what he meant. She was nothing but a hole for his enormous cock to exploit. The fact he was fucking her so hard, his hand on her throat, splitting her soaked gash open with no regard for her. She was being dominated, he pulled her hair as he rammed into her again and again straining and grunting as he pumped aggressively at her snatch.

"Take it bitch, take it deep." He demanded throatily.

He grabbed her wrists and held them above her head with one hand as he kissed her and sucked her sweet little mouth. Cori could feel another orgasm coming on as Dale sport fucked her. He grabbed her hips and flipped her over, rubbing his engorged cock head right on her moist asshole,

She was scared he would try to push his monster cock inside her ass but he continued on to rub his dong up and down her raw soaked slit. She squealed as he spread her asscheeks and spit generously right onto her pretty little asshole. He shoved his right thumb against her shit chute and began to massage it as he worked his massive cock into her again.

Cori had never been opened up like this before, Dale's cock was massive and her insides had been rearranged. He could touch places inside her vagina that made her feel stretched and plundered. She wanted him to ruin her pussy with his monster dick, She wanted to be gaped and left hanging open, stretched and satisfied by Dale's huge wang.

"I'm going to shoot my cum deep in your cunt."

Dale's turgid prick forced past the opening of her tight slit and thrust deep inside her. Instantly she felt his cock head against her cervix and it was a lot of pressure, at this angle his cock was so deep inside her she felt as if she were being harpooned by it.

"I'm going to fuck you hard till I cum baby, hold on."

With that Dale began pumping and grunting at her sopping cooch as he impaled her on his giant tool. Her sticky girl cum was thickening with constant friction leaving white sticky trails on his slick cock as he turned her tiny vagina inside out from behind. Cori was breathing hard between pain and pleasure as Dale's equipment ravaged her womb.

Dale was hammering her hard, her ass smacking as he rammed against her, penetrating her with animal need.

"Unngggh"

Dale groaned as he continued to pump furiously at Cori's swollen pussy. Her asshole was hungry for the exploration of his thumb and she felt it pop inside her rectum as waves of another orgasm began to twinge in her box.

"Oh gawd Daddy keep playing with my butt while you wreck my tiny juicebox!"

Hearing those dirty words delivered by that sweet little voice put him over the edge. He doubled up his rhythm causing Cori to scream and start coming and squirting all over Dales unmercifully pounding prick. Her girl cum kept gushing out in healthy squirts as Dale angrily and desperately fucked her cunt.

He needed to cum, his cock was ready to burst, he was so overstimulated he was having trouble getting off. Dale thrust aggressively with urgent need, his nuts were tight now, ready to empty. Cori was a cum drunk slave to the rhythm of Dale's unmerciful thrusting, his cock had her pussy forced wide open and she was incoherently babbling and screaming as he continued his unrelenting thrusts. Dale was soaked by her joyful squirts. Her watery girl juice had doused him in her fragrant aroma.

She felt Dales fist grab a shock of her blue hair as he thrust his thumb into her asshole to the hilt, he turned her head to look at him as he stared at her with animal lust and intensity. Her blue eyes staring back as water welled in her eyes. He had put a hurt on her cunt, but she had needed it. To be used and fucked like a whore. She just wanted to be filled now. She had come three times and had lost most muscle control and cognitive function to the slavery imposed by Dale's giant unrelenting fuck tool.

"Unng come on bitch, make me cum, make me cum you little fucking minx!"

"Daddy, daddy daddy, ooooooohhhhhhh."

Cori replied, her eyes full of tears and her tight pucker clenched hard around Dale's immersed thumb.

"Cum for me Daddy, fill me up, oh gawd shoot it in me."

Suddenly Dale bucked hard and sank his torpedo deep inside her. The pressure of his giant cock touching the back of her tight pussy as she felt the first hard squirt of semen against her sugar walls. Cum erupted out of his cock with tangible pressure. Cori had never been filled with cum like this before. Dale held her down on his cock as he moaned and his twitching balls emptied into her sloppy fuck pie. There was a lot of cum, Cori could feel it expanding her insides and leaking out.

"Oh fuck,"

Dale grunted as another hot squirt of cum shot out of his log, conveying copious amounts of semen deep into Cori. Her satisfaction was revealed by the slight upturn in the corner of her mouth. That dirty little smile showing Dale how much she appreciated the thumb in her butt and the pull of her hair. She had needed to be used and Dale knew exactly how to treat her. His cum dripped out of her and tickled her clit as the thick white semen dripped out of, and off of, her clean shaven pussy.