Fucked Up Little Twist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale began to pull out slow and as his cock emerged from her love tunnel, the walls of her slit snapped shut but not before a flood of sticky white cum flowed and dripped liberally from her well lubricated vagina. Dale simultaneously pulled his fully immersed thumb out of her hungry little dirt box widening her eyes as the unfamiliar sensation made her feel suddenly empty.

"Dale,"

Cori said, still convulsing,

"I've never been fucked like that before."

Her knees were weak and she curled up naked and twitching in front of Dale on the sex fluid soaked futon.

Dale's cock was still rigid and dripping with their combined fluids. Cori's eyes were fixated on the object of her satisfaction,

"Let me suck it Daddy"

Cori said in a cute little voice. Her eyes turned up to Dale's pleading for him to shove his sloppy softening rod in her mouth.

Dale readjusted and knelt down beside her with his cock near her mouth. Cori latched onto the head with her lips and applied suction as her tongue licked up the slick mixture of their fluids still dripping off of Dale's slimy fuck stick.

"Mmmmmph" grunted Cori as she thrust her head forward to engulf more of Dale, she was trying to throat his giant log. Even as it softened it was huge and difficult to accommodate in her small mouth. Slobber and snot erupted from her nose and mouth as she spat it out and began coughing. Strings of thick mucous adhered her face to his member with strands of sex goo. Her eye makeup was messy and racoon like, mascara tear trails down her cheeks from the joy and pain of the incredible carnal experience she had just endured. She licked and sucked Dale's cock clean using her hands to manipulate him into her mouth as she slurped their mess off of his rod.

"You squirt like a garden sprinkler." Dale noted with a smile.

"I've never seen so much girl cum!"

"I'm glad you told me to drink water earlier, I am already dehydrated again." She said before popping her lips back over the head of his dick.

Dale turned his upper body to pour more water for both of them, Cori kept Dales cock in her mouth as she continued to hungrily suck his softening dick. He poured the two glasses full and handed one to Cori. She looked up at him gratefully as she let his cock fall out of her mouth.

She sat up slightly, her tight little body looked amazing, her fat little tits were glistening with sweat, her pink slit was soaked and dripping with cum. Her hair and makeup were thoroughly disheveled from being used like a fleshlight to drain Dale's stubborn load out of his frustrated dick.

Dale touched her sloppy slit, she jerked and spilt some water on her boobs as Dale sunk his middle finger deep inside her satisfied and squishy cunt. He moved his finger in a come hither movement against the front of her pussy and she dropped her water glass spilling it on the already soaked futon.

"You're going to need to get cleaned up baby." Dale said as he fingered her well fucked snatch. "I'm going to make you spray my face with that high pressure girl cum before we shower up."

Dale continued to coax her towards another creamy cum with his finger massaging the front of her box. He kneeled down between her legs and began to gently prod and lick her snatch as his finger worked inside her. Cori was already hyper stimulated and she knew she was going to cum again very soon, she grabbed Dale's hair and held his face to her moist slit.

"Ohhhh daddy." She moaned as he poked and licked her box.

"You taste so good baby," Dale said as his the tip of his tongue explored and prodded her piss hole,

"I want that sweet girl cum all over my face."

The tingle and stimulation of her clit and urethra combined with the sight of this muscular blond hunk knelt between her legs eating her sloppy box, the smell of their combined sex and Dale's dirty talk had her ready to pop. She felt the tingling build as he rubbed and penetrated her while sucking her clit just right. She could hear herself grunting but couldn't control it, she didn't even realize she was making these animalistic noises as the pressure and pleasure inside of her steadily built.

Dale sucked her clit and hood, and started moving his tongue back and forth over the little love button he held captive in his mouth. He continued gesturing with his finger inside her coaxing her towards another sweet release. "I'm gonna, I'm gonna, Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh fuck Unnnnnhh!"

Cori's sweet nectar didn't flow forth, It sprayed out! Like a high pressure line that had fractured inside her. Her swollen pink slit ejaculated several healthy doses of clear fluid in three short bursts. Dale, having never been at eye level with her girly emanations was treated to a drenching in her love juice that left him surprised and soaked in her musky dew. His face, hair and beard were soaked and dripping. He didn't even know girls could cum that hard or in that amount.

The eruption fascinated him and started blood flowing into his cock again bringing it back to half mast. Cori was cum drunk and reduced to a cute twitching cum soaked mess on the futon. Dale stood up and grabbed his glass from the table and drained it. She was a curled up little animal jerking and spasming in the afterglow of primal lovemaking as she touched herself, rubbing her bent legs together to assuage the tremors emanating from her throbbing clit. She layed there for a minute enjoying the sensations and admiring the muscular form of her able and aggressive lover.

"Do you want to get in the shower with me?" Cori asked.

She grabbed Dale by the cock, leading him towards the bathroom, enjoyed the girth of the monster dong in her hand. She had never been destroyed by a cock like Dale had just unleashed. Her box was slatternly and dripping wet with a mixture of their cum.

As she stood up cum dribbled down her legs and she scooped some up on her fingers and ate the sloppy goodness, a combination of both of their passion. More delicious hot cum was what she wanted, she needed to be cum on, to feel the thick spermy mess dripping off of her chin and tits. She was slippery with wetness and cum and loved the feeling of being covered in Dale's sex fluid. She had squirted buckets of sticky sweet girl juice all over Dale and his hair and beard were wet and fragrant with her freshly sprayed chowder.

"I want you to shower with me Dale."

Cori said as she turned the faucet in the shower with one hand while she gently squeezed and jerked Dale's hardening cock in her other hand. He smiled at her as she tested the water temperature with her hand and stepped into the large tub/shower surround.

Her body looked amazing to Dale's hungry eyes, she was slick with fluids from their lovemaking, sweat and cum and spit all soaked her body and made her skin glisten, her gorgeous figure and feminine musculature accentuated by the slick coating of their lovemaking. She grabbed the shower head and sprayed her face and hair, her makeup racooning up her eyes as her short blue/black hair slicked against her scalp.

She looked amazing to Dale as she cleaned herself with the shower head, she sprayed her back with her arm extended over her shoulder making her perky little tits stick out as she arched her back. Her boobs were enticing globes of moist flesh, her nipples standing out against the gentle spray of the water. Her round, voluptuous ass jiggled as she sprayed her stomach and legs. Dale grabbed his cock and started jerking it while watching her, she smiled seductively and began to use the shower head between her legs. She manipulated her left breast and nipple with her left hand as she leaned back against the shower surround and showered her lady parts with warm water. The water soothed and excited her sensitive vagina causing her knees to go a little weak as the spray from the shower head tickled her little nub just so.

Dale started to piss, his half hard dick thick and meaty hung down trickling a clear stream of hot piss. Cori looked at him with her piercing blue eyes and wet hair.

"I want you to cover me in piss daddy."

Cori got down on her knees in the tub then laid down in front of Dale on the floor of the shower. She grabbed her thighs and spread herself open in front of him on the ground, her pussy and asshole fully exposed, holding her legs up by her head.

"Piss on my pussy and tits." Cori said. Dale released his full bladder on Cori, his piss hitting her in the pussy and streaming down her ass and pooling on her taught stomach. He peed on her tummy and breasts as she smiled and began to also pee. She stuck her ass and pussy in the air as she pushed her hips up to the sky towards Dales steady stream of pee.

"Piss on my asshole daddy, let it run into my face."

Her pussy dribbled faint yellow piss down her stomach and over her tits pooling in her neck and running down her face. Dale continued to drain his cock pushing his hardening dick against her wet bung, his swelling cock head right against her asshole as a strong stream of piss emanated from it. Cori felt the warm piss against her asshole, some of it squirting inside her loosened shit chute, warming her insides as she continued to piss all over herself and Dale continued to release his bladder.

"Mark me like your property daddy."

Cori demanded as she looked up at Dale opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. She was still inverted, holding her hips up off the ground her weight on her shoulders, elbows and upper back.

Dale's warm piss was now entering her ass as she relaxed her sphincter to the warm rush of his fluid. The thought of him using her like a dirty toilet excited her and made her feel like a slutty little princess. She was his fuck toy now, something to be used for daddy's pleasure, and if her daddy was happy, she was happy.

Dale's cock was hardening and he placed his piss squirting urethra against her moist shitter. He could feel his piss going inside her, he was incredibly turned on, this girl was dirtier than any he'd ever been with before. She seemed to need his dominance and revelled in being a receptacle for him to empty into. Her eyes stared at him as she nodded approvingly, moaning seductively as she felt the warm rush of hot piss enter her asshole and begin to fill up her rectum. She was filling up with piss, and the idea was so sexually exciting to her, she needed to be overflowing with all of her daddy's fluid.

"Pee in my cookie daddy!"

Cori's filthy invitation needed no repetition, Dale guided his huge dick towards the opening of her vagina and continued to relieve himself, this time into her tight snatch. Cori felt her vagina being filled with warm piss as Dale held her lower half up to his urinating hose. He dipped his cock into her and piss began spraying out messily dripping down Cori's inverted torso and pooling around her face and hair. Cori pushed hard on her bladder and pissed an arch of urine out of her tiny girl hole that sprayed up and over her torso hitting her square in the face. Cori stuck out her tongue and crossed her eyes in extacy, she loved being dirty.

Dale kept pissing, her vagina overflowing with light yellow fluid, drenching his cock head as it coursed and dribbled down her ass crack and all over her body.

"Lay down for me daddy,"

Cori said as she reached up and grabbed Dale's dribbling cock. He obliged her by first kneeling then laying on the floor of the shower surround with his head propped against the back of the tub. Cori squatted over him and grunted like a fuck mule as she bore down and farted and squirted piss out of herself like the spit valve on a trumpet. The warm splash of fluid gushed out of her as she pushed hard with her ass and keagled her snatch. She sat astride Dale on his muscular piss soaked abs, her dirty little smile indicated she was proud of herself for being such a dirty little piss play nympho. Her self satisfaction derived from the fact she was a piece of fuck meat for daddy to use however he liked, because that's what she liked.

"I'm really enjoying myself today." Cori said as she lifted up her sexy ass and set it down over Dale's half mast dick with an ass cheek on either side of his slick whistle. The smell of piss permeated the steamy shower as she used the shower head to spray themselves and the shower clean of their piss play. Cori had a kink for piss and often peed on herself in the shower after or during masturbation. She had never had a man hose her down though and she loved it. The sight of liquid coming from Dale's massive tool turned her on, she liked cock and now that she had found a really good one she wanted everything it had to offer.

"Dale?"

Cori asked in a playful coy manner that emulated a shy little girl.

"Can you train my ass so I can take your big daddy cock inside me?"

"I'll train your ass Cori."

Dale said happily, he reached up and squeezed her boobs as his stiffening cock slid between her undulating wet asscheeks.

"I want to take your whole cock in my tiny little bum daddy."

Cori said as she sucked her little finger and fiddled with her love button.

"I'm going to have to ease you open baby, I'm too big to fit easily."

"I don't care." Cori said with a pout.

"I need you to fill my ass."

Cori continued to slide forward and back on Dale's hard prick her plump little ass squeezing and massaging his member as she stared down at him like an obsessed fanatic for dick.

Dale used his right hand to lightly grab her wet hair, he pulled her down to his mouth and kissed her deeply.

His cock was ready again and it needed to fuck, It was already rigid and swelling with anticipation of exploring Cori's forbidden backroad tunnel.

They continued to kiss deeply their tongues swirling as the water ran around them spraying out of the shower head onto the floor of the tub. Cori started shifting her hips so Dale's cock could rub the outside of her pussy. She bucked and slid as his fat member massaged her swollen lips and tickled her love nub.

His cock was massive and thick, she wanted it in her tiny butt because it was dirty and she wanted to be stretched open like a filthy slut. She had used her fingers in her ass when masturbating, usually with the shower head in her friend Cheryl's apartment, it had felt good. The unusual pressure on her anus had felt unique, she usually soaped up her fingers and gently massaged her bung until it dissented and started to open and relax. Then sometimes she would slide her middle finger inside a little, easing it in and out as she diddled her clit. Her finger penetrating her dirty little pooper as she frigged her excited cunt made her climax quickly because it felt so different. Cori liked freaky sex, she liked to be a dirty girl, she wanted to be an object of desire for Dale from the minute she first caught wind of him. She had stalked the coffee shop since she first saw him, she knew eventually, she would convince him to fuck no matter what she had to do. She wanted that sexy blond man to dominate her, stick his fingers inside her, pull off her panties and slap her tits and ass. She wanted his hand on her throat, holding her down as he pumped her full of his manly seed. It made her feel sexy, being dominated like a female animal, being mounted, bitten, held down and fucked from behind.

Cori had a fundamental urge to be dominated and humiliated by her lover, she wanted to be underneath him, squirming with pleasure, a slave for cock, a nubile whore to be pissed on and defaced. She couldn't explain it. It seemed like she was made this way, to be used rough by a master, a daddy, a strong and loving man who knew how much he could give her and had the self control to hold himself back so she wouldn't be used too rough, so he wouldn't hurt her.

This animal sexuality is what drove Cori to act like such a slut, she was just a female animal, made perfect by nature, ready to be inseminated by a strong male, it was her most basic function, a beautiful bitch to be fucked by a suitable strong stud. Dale was that stud, his cock was a giant pillar of pleasure, his balls dangled beneath it like a sexy resivoir of potent and delicious manly cum. His stomach and chest were hard and chiseled with a sexy covering of light blond hair. His arm and leg muscles were well defined and bulged when he moved casually, he was a beautiful beast, like a lean muscular horse. Her imagination reeled, she felt like a mare being mounted and pumped by a long cock aimed straight at her womb, ready to squirt hot seed into her belly and inseminate her, breed her.

Cori stood up and Dale also stood as he held Cori close his hard prick poking her in the stomach as he soaped up a scrubby and began to wash Cori's back. She smiled and allowed Dale to soap her body as she gently touched his massive throbbing tool. Dale soaped up her boobs and shoulders, the soapy scrubby felt good on Cori's sexy body.

The sight of her tight little body all soaped up had Dale ready to bend her over and penetrate her little ass right now. His dick was raging, Cori's highly sexualized nature and her riveting blue eyes reduced him to his most animal self. He knelt down and scrubbed her bum and legs watching the soapy bubbles foam and flow down her body. Her tight little hairless box looked so delicious and tasty so close to his face he wanted to pull her to his face and eat her out again.

Dale grabbed the shower head off the floor of the tub and gently sprayed Cori as she rubbed herself and rinsed the soap from her lithe sexy little body. Dale handed her the sponge, dripping soap and foam.

"Wash my back baby." He said as he smiled down at her.

Cori drank in his tall muscular body as her mouth started to water, she took the soaped up scrubby and started massaging his cock lightly, watching the soap as it dripped off of his erect pistol. She giggled,

"turn around daddy."

Dale leaned on the wall as Cori reached up to soap and scrub his body from his head down. She ran the scrubby over his muscular back and tight buttocks. Her eyes drank in the beautiful sight of his ass and legs as she knelt down to scrub the backs of his calves. She took the shower head from Dale's hand and began to rinse off the suds from the top of his head down. She knelt again and stared at his muscular ass just inches from her face, she could see his balls hanging sexily between his legs, swaying every time he moved his body. She grabbed a muscular buttock in each hand and spread Dale's ass, she could see his hairy blond asshole all clean and tight. Without hesitation she pushed her mouth up against his butt and stuck her little tongue into his sphincter. Dale groaned as his cock released a drop of clear pre cum while Cori licked and prodded his sensitive asshole with her mouth.

"Mmmmnnn Daddy's ass is tasty," Cori purred as she licked and stabbed vigorously at his dank and sexy asshole. She let go of his right buttock and reached between his legs, past his big swinging balls, to grab his giant meat stick. Her soapy hand felt amazing on Dale's tool as she snorted and licked his shitter. His cock felt huge in Cori's little hand as she jerked him and licked enthusiastically at his pucker.

She felt so dirty eating this man's sexy ass, she was a little bung munching slut, playing a virtuoso performance on Dale's rusty trombone. Dale's sphincter loosened slightly allowing Cori's tongue to squirm deeper inside his hairy starfish. He tasted clean and manly in her mouth, his cock felt enormous and thick in her stroking hand. She sucked hard on his butthole so it made a popping sound when she removed her mouth. She started to lick his sexy swaying nutsack, tasting and sucking his balls into her mouth. She felt them twitch and contract as his sac changed shape from the gentle pressure of her exploring mouth. The tang of his hairy balls on her tongue made her pussy flood and engorge with circulation.