Fucked Up Little Twist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a nut sucking nympho, she wanted those balls producing cum, lots of it, to cover her, make her a cum frosted slut. Dale's scrotum contracted and moved responding to her continued licking and sucking, she wanted his seed, she wanted to be fucked in the ass and her colon filled with Dale's creamy delicious sperm. She kept sucking Dale's nuts, one at a time, barely able to surround and suck each nut into her tiny mouth. Her hand looked tiny on Dale's huge prick, barely able to close around it, along with the weight of it were intimidating and exciting all at once.

She had a sex toy she liked in her nightstand drawer. It was pink and shapely, not exactly phallic but included a tickler/clit massager. The toy was not heavy and warm or covered in thick veins and hair, This cock was the real deal, monstrous and hard, ready to penetrate, not some toy, a real weapon to slay her dirty little fuck box. Cori let a testicle go from her little sucking mouth with a pop as it retracted and tightened within Dale's wrinkled scrotum. She moved back to Dale's ass and licked his ass crack with long slow wet licks.

"I want you to fuck my dirty little ass daddy, inject me with your hot load."

Dale smiled and turned around his rigid prick catching Cori off guard and slapping her in the face with the wet monster.

"Stick out your tongue."

Dale said and Cori looked up at him crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue as she squeezed her boobs together looking like some deranged cock tease. Dale rubbed the swollen tip of his cock against her rough little tongue, she eagerly looked up at him, the look in her eyes speaking for her, telling him she was ready for him to do whatever he wanted to her.

She was a depraved little animal that craved cum, he could provide her what she needed. Dale slapped his dick on her extended tongue, he wanted to fill her up, his balls were full again from all of the kinky shit she was doing to his asshole and balls.

"I like your cock daddy, I can't wait till you fill up my tiny little ass."

Dale placed his cock in her waiting mouth and slid it in, she backed her head away as his enormous girth filled her mouth. Dale's hand grabbed the wet hair at the back of her head and continued feeding her his massive rod. "Oh Cori!"

Dale whispered, as he pulled her head forward pushing her face against his pubic hair, his cock buried to the root inside her mouth and throat. He pulled out and Cori coughed and spit, her mouth was watering profusely from the way her jaw was levered around the massiveness of the cock shoved deep into her throat. Her mouth felt stretched at the corners as she fought to surround and engulf Dale again as he grabbed her nose with his other hand and started to skull fuck her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh!"

Dale moaned as he worked his love muscle in and out of her watering mouth, tears were streaming down her face, she was choking on his dick as he thrust it animalistic-ally deep into her little mouth. He withdrew his cock again, and Cori coughed and gagged as watery spit erupted from her mouth and nose coating Dale's huge cock in dripping snotty spit. Cori looked up at Dale, her eye's watering from choking on his huge cock.

"Again Daddy!"

She demanded as she opened her mouth wide, drool dripping from her open waiting mouth. Dale grabbed her wet hair aggressively with both hands and slowly fed his meat missile into her mouth, past her tongue and down her throat. He did it over and over as she wept and choked. She felt the watery spit burning her sinuses and the inside of her nose. She was being used to her limits by her dirty daddy, she loved it, she just wanted to be his dirty cock sucking whore.

Dale kept his dick inserted in her mouth and maintained eye contact with her to monitor her asphyxiation level, careful not to choke her too much with his fat cock. She looked so sexy, her beautiful blue eyes were wide and streaming tears as she snorted and coughed and gagged on seven inches of raging horny flesh. He could feel the back of her mouth with his cock as he pushed his cock up against it and it bent slightly before intruding further and down into her throat, closing off her airway as her throat muscled spasmed and contracted, then expanded, to accommodate his massive dick.

This was the rough stuff Cori wanted, to have her mouth and throat fucked and used like a pleasure hole for daddy to spunk into. She was literally choking on dick and loved seeing how mucous and stringy spit attached her mouth to his penis every time he retracted his sloppy cock from her hungry little orifice.

"More daddy."

She spit a huge glob of slimy saliva onto his fat cock as she panted for air.

"Fuck my mouth before you bend me over."

Dale was enamoured with her filthy enthusiasm for deep throating his pulsating, vein encircled, tree trunk.

"Get down on all fours and turn your upper body so I can see your eyes Cori."

Cori got down on her forearms and knees and lay her shoulder on the floor of the tub. She looked up at Dale as he squatted over her raised up posterior, his giant fuck tool hanging sexily between his muscular legs. Dale grabbed his shaft and teased her tight pucker with his spit covered rod.

"That feels so dirty daddy, tickle my little butthole with your dick."

Dale massaged her anus with his cock head smearing around the spit and pre cum glistening all over his meat. Cori revelled in the sensation of his penis rubbing on her tight pucker, it was so dirty, she was going to get fucked in the ass by this hunk of a guy. He was going to train her backdoor to accept his massive intruder.

"Let's get dried off and get on some solid ground before we do anything else, I don't want to have an accident and fall in the shower."

Cori agreed and grabbed the towel Dale provided her from the towel bar by the sink. Dale dried his body off, he smelled clean and sexy like soap and manly odour. Cori shuffled her hair dry in the towel as her boobs swayed and jiggled. Dale gently caressed her bum with his hand as she patted her breasts and stomach dry with the soft, fluffy bath towel.

Dale's cock was still hard as he hung the towel on the back of the door and went into the living room, he flipped the sex soaked mattress over and re-arranged the throw pillows so they would have a clean dry surface to bang on. He laid down and jerked his dick waiting for Cori to finish in the bathroom. When she entered the room that dirty little grin lit up her pretty face as her eyes widened staring at Dale's hand vigorously jerking his fat dick. She turned around, never breaking eye contact with Dale, and bent over at the waist as she grabbed her beautiful asscheeks spreading them apart and showing him her cooch and pucker.

"Do you want to play in my dirt box daddy?"

She said seductively. The smile on her face indicated that Dale needed to give her shit chute some loving attention. He walked over and knelt down in front of her spread asscheeks.

"I'm gonna toss your salad baby."

Dales deep voice sent vibrations into her freely presented, wide spread ass and pussy, two beautiful chunks of flesh parted for easy access to her snappy little shitter and slit. Dale licked her ass, it tasted so good, she was washed and still very warm and moist from the shower. The smell of her sexy clean little starfish invited his tongue to explore and lick her pucker as she held her ass open and moaned.

"Lick me where I shit daddy!"

she squealed as Dales tongue pushed hard on her tight little sphincter. His stubble tickled her ass cheeks as he pushed his face deep into her ample bottom she removed her right hand as her plump butt closed around the side of dales eager mouth and tongue. She started playing with her pussy and clit, using two fingers to tease her opening and frig her clit.

Dale's tongue felt positively delightful as it squirmed and dug at her clenched up little bunghole. She was moaning as he ate her butt, drooling and lapping at her tight little balloon knot.

"Stick your fingers in me Dale, grab me like six pack."

Dale's dick twitched as he smiled and sucked his fingers and thumb to lube them up for her. He slowly inserted his index and middle fingers into her tight pussy, the grip of her vagina was amazing and tight. When he was up to the second knuckle of his fingers into her box his thumb was now resting against her bung. Dale leaked more spit onto her exposed asshole and rubbed it around her anus with the pad of his thumb. He slowly rubbed and gently pushed as her asshole clenched hard squeezing his thumb. Dale stopped and rested his thumb as he gently moved his fingers in and out of her tight slit.

Cori was extremely warm and wet, she continued to frig her clit while Dales fingers gently penetrated her vagina. She felt her bum muscles relax and almost swallow Dale's thumb, he felt the sudden relaxation of her sphincter and pushed his wet thumb deeper into her bum.

"Unnngh!"

Cori grunted as she felt the huge digit enter her tight forbidden entrance. Dale had sunk his thumb up to the first knuckle into her anus and was turned on by the tightness with which it gripped. He drooled on her asshole, letting the saliva coat the area as he worked his thumb gently in and out of her tight rectum. Cori moaned and pushed back against the gentle steady pressure of his thrusting thumb, she wanted to get his fingers deep into her pussy and asshole so he could finger fuck her good and deep while she diddled her highly excited little clit.

Cori's asshole relaxed even more as she started to feel the first tingles of a new orgasm in her pussy. Dale responded by digging his thumb and fingers even deeper into her as she moaned and squeaked. Her clenching ass and pussy swallowed his fingers a little bit deeper every time Dale gently pushed into her, her moist openings so warm and inviting, he could hardly handle how tight she was. He reached down with his free hand and jerked his cock as he prodded her tenderly.

Cori was vigorously rubbing her clit now, she wanted to cum while Dale had his fingers fully engaged in her pussy and dirt box.

"When I cum, I want you to touch your fingers to your thumb and press them together while you move your hand." Cori was so excited she was demanding specific dirty acts without hesitation or shame, she needed to be six packed. Dale kept gently penetrating her tight holes as he stroked his cock. Her asshole looked so sexy swallowing his whole thumb now and her slit was snapped shut tight around his fingers. Cori kept pushing back against Dale's fingers, he was inside her ass and pussy and it felt electric and dirty.

She could see his hand tugging on his giant dong as pre cum dribbled from the monster between Dale's legs. Would that fucking python even fit in her little asshole? The thought of Dale's giant prick penetrating her tight little anus made her spasm in a surprise orgasm, her hand frantically rubbing her clit as she pushed her face against the cool wall.

Dale felt her pussy twitch as a flood of wetness surrounded his fingers deep in her tight pussy. He clasped his thumb and forefinger together, he could feel his thumb with his fingers through the wall that separated her pussy and asshole inside of her. Cori felt his fingers touch his thumb inside of her, she was tight like a Chinese finger trap, her pussy released more wetness as she moaned and felt another orgasm welling up inside of her. The sensation of being manhandled and penetrated by such a sexy strong man was enough to make her hips buck in an uncoordinated humping motion. Her little pucker twitched and gripped Dale's thumb, alternately clenching and relaxing with each wave of pleasure. Cori's tight pussy was wet and well lubricated from a nice creamy cum. Dale kept delivering the shocker and six pack as she had demanded as she writhed and moaned in pleasure.

"Are you ready to sit on a big cock baby?"

Dale asked huskily, his deep voice causing her to shudder as the force of his vocalization vibrated against her nether region.

"I need that fat cock in my tiny ass daddy."

Cori said in her most innocent and pouty voice.

Dale kept his fingers in her and pulled her with him over to the futon, she was being dragged backwards with his thumb and fingers gently clenching inside her like a human handle. He laid back on the futon with his stiff prick standing straight up. Cori licked her lips and continued to fiddle with her box as she stared at his engorged dick.

"You can sit on me slowly Cori, if it's too much to handle you can control it from above me." Dale explained.

He wiggled his thumb and fingers free from Cori's tight bung and minge. Cori had never felt so wantonly horny in her life, she wanted to sit on Dale's fireplug sized dick and swallow it into her tiny asshole as she frigged her box to more explosive orgasms.

She wanted Dale to flood her ass with hot milky seed, till it was dripping from her raw asshole and leaking down her legs. Cori stood over Dale, he was so tall compared to her, she felt so tiny trying to ride his giant dick. She was determined to fully engulf his manhood inside her tiny ass. She sat astride him with his giant cock against her swollen pussy lips, she leaned back and raised her body up with all four limbs. Gently she guided her tiny pucker over his swollen red dick, she felt the cooling pre cum on the tip moisten her asshole as she rested it against his spear tip.

She lowered herself onto Dale's cock slowly, her anus letting the tip of his dick press firmly against her little brown pucker. Dale stared at her face as she bit her lip in concentration, her beautiful blue eyes examining his equipment as she attempted to expertly lower her hungry little asshole onto Dale's unforgivingly huge prick. She rested for a moment and took some deep breaths as she pressed her anus against the tip of Dale's penis.

He was so ready to be inside her, a droplet of clear cum oozed sensually out of his cock and provided even more lubrication to Cori's moist asshole poised accurately above the tip of Dale's dick. She breathed deep as she pressed her tight butt hole down onto his pillar.

Dale could feel her sphincter, tight and small being pushed into by his rigid unyielding tool. Cori took some deep breaths and wiggled around a bit to get her asshole used to the invading force that sought to breach her forbidden zone. She smiled and undulated her hips in a gentle riding motion that invited her asshole to accommodate the giant head of Dale's prick as it loosened her anus for penetration.

"So tight baby."

Dale whispered, his glue stick leaking clear fluid at the opening of Cori's dirt pipe.

"Is it tight daddy?"

Cori asked with a fucked up grin on her face. She rocked her bum gently on the rigid dick poised at her opening. His cock felt huge between her cheeks, she let her weight bear down gently as her anus relaxed inviting some of the head of Dale's penis into her rectum.

"Unnnh!"

Cori grunted as his huge member pulsed against her stretching anus, she held herself up using one hand and the force of Dale's rock hard erection, as she used the other hand to please her horny little slit. Her asshole relaxed a little more and she felt Dale enter her slightly deeper, her hand vigorously masturbating her wet slit as she let her asshole slowly assimilate her lovers manhood. His dick was so hard, it poked rigidly towards her insides, swelling and throbbing as her anus relaxed around the head of his cock slowly inviting the monster to enter her ass.

Dale could feel her asshole dilate as he slipped slightly further into her moist pucker. He could feel her heartbeat inside her asshole pulsing against his cock as he stretched her slowly open.

"Yes daddy."

Cori hissed sexily between her clenched teeth she felt Dale's huge cock pushing inside of her rear entrance.

"So big, mmmnnhhh."

Cori moaned seductively as she breathed deeply and rubbed her pussy, her asshole began to relax even more and suddenly the head of Dale's monster dick disappeared into her stretched shitter.

"Holy fuck daddy! It's in my ass, it's in my tiny little ass, oh gawd, oh gawd, it's so fucking hard!"

The expletives were flying fast from Cori's sweet mouth as she proudly leaned forward and rested her weight fully on her knees as she sat astride Dale with his cock head swallowed into her hungry ass.

Dale grabbed her hips and began to gently buck his pelvis, working his dick into her as slowly as he could contain himself to. The tightness of her virgin ass was so exciting he had to restrain himself from thrusting aggressively, he was anxious to fuck her sexy little fart box into a quivering sloppy mess, but he needed to be patient.

Her sexy anus was stretched to the point of tearing. The sensitive flesh of Cori's shitter was not unlike a tight tiny mouth that had been forced well beyond normal capacity.

"Oh gawd daddy, it's sooooo fucking big."

Cori's hand shot out and slapped flat against Dale's chest, he was ripping her apart. Dale stopped moving and grabbed a beautiful globe of tit meat in each hand. Dale smiled up at Cori as she sat very still, waiting for her ass to relax enough to take more of her lover. Dale thumbed and pinched her nipples lightly, Her blue eyes looking down at him in a gaze somewhere between pleasure and pain.

Dale gently held her shoulders and pulled her body down close to him so they were chest to chest as his cock forced her backdoor uncomfortably wide open.

"It's O.K. baby."

Dale whispered, he grabbed her damp hair and squeezed it as he found her mouth with his and kissed her passionately. They continued kissing and tongue wrestling, Dale trailed kissed down her neck and to her shoulder and collarbone. Cori drank in the sensation of her lovers soft mouth on her skin, suddenly her asshole completely relaxed, all the tightness and stretching painful sensation ebbed away as her shit chute loosened to accommodate Dale's log ride.

Dale felt the sphincter dilate around his penis. The pressure of her asshole stretched to capacity around his member eased off and she smiled that dirty little upturned corner of the mouth smile as her hungry asshole began to swallow Dale's pride.

"Ohhhh fuck daddy," Cori screamed as she slid down onto Dale's prick.

"It's going in, oh gawd, it's inside me, so deep in my ass!"

Cori wasn't prepared for the sensation of anal sex. The cock in her tight ass had her eyes watering, had her feeling more filled up than anything she had previously experienced. It wasn't uncomfortable anymore, the giant dong in her ass, she was getting used to this new sensation, unfamiliar but wonderful. She had never felt so filled by a lover. She couldn't believe what a super dirty slut she was, between the piss play and the anal sex, she was becoming quite the little whore.

It felt liberating, there were no expectations of anything but mutual pleasure and animalistic lust. She was a bitch in heat, getting filled by a huge dick in the dirtiest way she could imagine. She'd always wanted to get fucked in the butt, ever since she'd seen a lesbian strap on scene with three girls over at her friend Cheryl's house. In the porno the girls took turns wearing the blue strap on penis to penetrate and pleasure each other. The beautiful girls in the video were made up sexy and wearing sexy lingerie as they licked and kissed each others bodies playfully. Her favourite part was when they spread the smallest girls ass to lick it and prod it with a butt plug before inserting the jewelled smooth metal toy into her ass before popping it free to rim and suck her cute little pucker.

The dirty movie playing in her mind burned up like celluloid as she was astonished and jerked out of her reminiscing by the giant dick invading her asshole. Her colon felt stretched and full, Dale's dick was rearranging her rectum and guts as he slowly bucked his hips. She was a cum drunk fuck dolly impaled on a raging cock but she had never had a cock rough up her guts like this,