Fuckin' Around with My Cousins

Story Info
MILF is taken advantage of by younger cousins.
2.5k words
3.86
11.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Renae. Everybody calls me Nae-Nae. I'm a 46-year-old sistah from...I guess...all over.

I'm really not too sure where I was born. My dad was in the Army so we bounced around a lot. I remember something about Germany and Italy, then there was Hawaii and maybe Ohio or Indiana. We finally ended up in North Carolina, and that's where my folks split up.

I never saw my dad much, and then at all, after that move. I was about 18 at the time.

Me an' momma stayed with one of her friends in Fayetteville, and then we moved in with her cousin, Cyndi, near Winston-Salem. That's also when we started seeing less and less of momma. She was only 19 when she married my dad and had me, and I guess she still had some partyin' to work out of her system.

My 25th birthday was the last time I saw her. She moved to Chicago with this dude she met at a club. I might get a Christmas or birthday card from her every now and then. I'm still livin' in Carolina with Cyndi.

I've been working as a warehouse manager for the last 12 years. Cyndi is a long-haul truck driver.

We do alright. Cyndi brings in most of the money and I tend to the house. We make enough to afford a nice 4-bedroom, Ranch-style in a decent section of town.

I've also helped raised her step-daughter, Jazmin, and nephew, Kayvon.

I love them both like they were my own, but sometimes those kids are the fuckin' devil. They're the reason why I got mixed up in the crazy-shit I'm mixed up in.

Jazmin (Jaz) is 24 now. She's smart (as in too damn smart!) and really pretty. Unfortunately, she learned at an early that her looks would get her over, so she uses her tits and ass to get her way whenever and wherever she can.

Kayvon just turned 20. Like his cousin, he's been blessed (more on that soon enough) and is also very good looking. He and his cousin are like "peas in a pod".

It was just a matter of time before they found a way to take advantage of my easy-mark, dumb-ass!

So last year, Cyndi went out on a cross-country haul. She doesn't do it often, but whenever she gets one of these gigs she's usually gone for 2 or 3 weeks. That leaves me as the "adult" in the house with these devious, grown-ass kids.

I found out later that both of them fucka's started plannin' some shit the moment they heard about Cyndi's trip.

I need to give you a little more backstory -- in our house we have always had a laid-back, "body-conscious" take on things. In other words, "we walk around in our drawers, and bras are optional". We have all seen each other "half-naked and swinging" at some point. It's common for us to leave our bedroom doors open, unless somebody is actually trying to have some privacy, which is rare. Keep that in mind...

So the day after Cyndi hit the road, things were real quiet in the house. That should have been my first hint that Jaz and Kayvon was up to something, 'cause they are usually loud as fuck.

I had just gotten home from work, and I assumed that both of them were out since it seemed so quiet. I sat in the kitchen and ate the carry-out food and beer I'd bought. Then I stripped down to my panties, pulled on a robe and plopped down on the couch and channel surfed. When I got bored with that I got my tablet and went to my favorite free porn sites and browsed the new content.

I was into it for no more than 5 minutes when I heard laughter from the far end of the hall and I realized that Kayvon was home. I put away the tablet and made my way down the carpeted hallway. I wanted to just poke my head in and say hi, but I had to pause outside his door.

"C'mon girl..." I heard him sayin' in his "smooth-talk" voice. "Tell daddy how much you want this dick..."

"Oh shit...!" I thought. "Does he have a girl in there?"

I leaned to the side to get a better look without him seeing me. He was alone and laying on his bed. In one hand he held his phone and in the other hand, his "Johnson, at-full-attention". I couldn't see who he was having FaceTime sex with, but I could tell that she was blonde and white.

"You know I do, daddy..." she moaned in a "baby-talk" tone. "I want that sweet, Black dick all up inside my tight white pussy..."

Kayvon was stroking himself, and I imagined the girl was probably playin' with her pussy wherever she was.

This was a whole lot better than any porn I might find!

I stood there quietly and watched them for a few more minutes while they went back and forth like that. When the tingle between my legs got really strong, I crept back to my room to deal with it. Jaz's room was dark, which meant she was still out runnin' the streets, but I didn't want to risk her coming in and catchin' me pervin' out on her cousin.

I went into my room and closed the door behind me. I was touching myself before I even reached the bed.

Let me pause here and drop in a few insights: (1) that evening, it had been almost 3 months since the last time I had gotten laid; (2) that wasn't the first time I'd seen or gotten all wet over Kayvon's impressive manhood; (3) that also wasn't the first time I'd rubbed-one-out over a member of this household; (4) in case you haven't noticed already, I am a REALLY HORNY woman; I've often been accused of "thinkin' with my pussy"...

So, everybody probably has a special way they like to masturbate. I'm a pillow-grinder. My favorite is the Winston-Salem State throw pillow I keep on my bed (Go Rams!) -- It's soft, but firm enough on the edges and works perfectly against my clit.

I kneeled on the bed and propped the pillow on its edge between my thighs. I opened my robe, wet my finger tips and slowly rubbed circles around my nipples. They were almost instantly rock-hard. I sank down onto the pillow and adjusted my hips until I found "that spot".

"Ooooh, daddy..." I moaned with my eyes closed tightly. Kayvon's thick, chocolate cock was there -- hard and glistening. (Remember his "blessing" I mentioned earlier?)

I wondered if he was still stroking it in his room. I thought about the white girl he was talking to. Was she still rubbing her pussy? Had he fucked her yet? Probably -- I wished I could have watched. Was she able to take all of it? How long was it? My guess was at least 8-inches and maybe 4 or 5 thick.

How many times did she cum on his dick? Did she let him cum inside her or did she ask him to pull out so she could swallow it? Did she take it in her tight, white ass? Did she...?

My pillow worked its magic before I could ask and imagine any more ways that Kayvon's dick could be used.

"Oh shit..." I moaned. I saw fireworks although my eyes were still closed, my toes twisted and curled and "electricity" shot through my spine, thighs, ears and neck. I call it getting' hit by a "Lightnin' Bolt" -- I absolutely love it when that happens! I'm addicted to orgasms.

After a few quick breathes I fell face first into the bed, with my ass still sticking up in the air. I fell asleep just like that.

I was shocked awake by a knock on my door.

"Hey Cuzin' Nae-Nae..." it was Kayvon. "You all good?"

"Ye-yeah, Kay...!" I stammered, trying to compose myself. "I'm good...just fallin' asleep...all good..."

Scrambling around I shoved the throw pillow onto the floor and tried to hide under my blanket.

He said goodnight and left. It took a few minutes for my heart to slow down. I got up and tossed the throw pillow onto my dirty laundry pile, changed into my night-shirt and went back to bed.

The next day was my day-off so I didn't get up until after 10. Kayvon had left for work already. I was glad because I didn't think I could look him in the eye (I would always feel that "guilt" when I rubbed-one-out because of someone in the house). Her bedroom door was partially closed, so I figured that Jaz was in.

I showered, changed into shorts and a sweatshirt, made breakfast and plopped down on the couch. An hour or so later, Jaz strolled through the living room, wearing her favorite white, see-through nightie and a pair of white sweat socks. Her ass and perky B-Cups jiggled and bounced as she danced around while she poured 2 glasses of juice from the fridge.

"Hey Cuzin' Nae-Nae..." she grinned as she literally floated by. Obviously she had a guest, and it was apparent that they were probably just taking a break from some really good sex.

"Hey..." I acknowledged. I watched her ample, dark-brown ass sway back down the hallway.

I couldn't pay attention to the show I was watching after that. A few minutes later I muted the television and listened, hoping I could hear them.

I could hear Jaz giggling.

Her room is next to Kayvon's. I left the TV on and crept down the hallway hoping to hear or see more.

Her door was open about 3 or 4 inches -- just enough for me to see the lower-half of her bed.

I didn't recognize the guy she was with. He was on the short and heavy side, with long dread-locks like mine. From just a few glimpses and the tone of his voice I guessed that he might be older than her, maybe even my age.

They rolled around for a while, kissing and being playful, before finally getting down to business. Jaz removed her nightie and panties, leaving on the sweat socks. He removed his boxers. His dick was a little smaller than Kayvon's (but I certainly would not have turned it down).

Jaz pushed him onto his back and straddled him, easing his cock inside her.

"Mmmm...that's some good dick..." she said as she rode him.

They slow fucked like that for a while.

"I could certainly use some good dick..." I said to myself when I felt the tingle again. I continued watching them resisting the urge to play with myself.

They changed positions a few minutes later and he took her from behind.

"You like that, baby...?" he said, grabbing her hips and thrusting into her. Every few minutes he would slap one of her ass cheeks.

"Hell yeah..." Jaz moaned, gripping her pillow tightly. "Fuck me...fuck me good, baby..."

I couldn't watch any longer -- I needed to get off. I went to my room, closed the door and immediately went to the lower drawer of my nightstand. That's where I keep my quick-n-easy toy -- an 8" rabbit vibrator; sometimes I just need a fast dick up in me. I call it "Jackie".

On top of my nightstand I keep a small bottle of baby-oil. I added a few drops and rubbed it all over. I also keep a stash of face-towels in the top drawer, because sometimes Jackie makes me squirt. I tossed one on the bed.

Then I slipped off my shorts, laid on my stomach, pushed Jackie in and let it go to work. Jackie warms, pulses, rotates and thrusts inside me, and also does a number on my clit. A few seconds later I was off in my zone.

I closed my eyes and grinded against the mattress. I imagined that "somebody" was fucking me. Kayvon, or Sammy -- my last boyfriend, or even Jaz and Cyndi. I imagined that somebody wanted to put their dick or tongue or fingers inside me. I just wanted somebody to take control and blow my mind.

I hoped and prayed for another "Lightnin' Bolt".

My prayer was answered and I got hit with a good one! My body shook and tensed up all over, as sweat rolled down my face and thighs. I grabbed a pillow and screamed everybody's name into it. I kept humping at the mattress and Jackie until I just couldn't take anymore.

When it was over, I just laid there for a while. I felt amazing.

Then I got another shock!

"Damn, Cuz..." Jaz giggled, standing in the doorway. "That was off the fuckin' chain..."

She applauded softly.

Not thinking, I flipped over and sat up, revealing Jackie hanging out of my still tingling, sloppy-wet pussy. I covered myself with the pillow.

"Respect, Cuz...I hope my ass looks that good when I cum..." Jaz stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. She was draped in a towel. "I just wanted to let you know that we was cleanin' up and headin' out."

I couldn't form words. My eyes started to tear up. I was mad, embarrassed and even a little turned on.

Then Jaz did something I was totally NOT expecting. She walked over to me, tilted my chin up and gave me a soft, wet kiss. I didn't resist and even kissed her back.

"It's good to know I'm not the ONLY one in this house who gets all wet and Jills off thinkin' 'bout my cuzins..." she whispered as she backed away towards the door.

Before she left, Jaz removed her towel showing off her fit, sexy, dark-chocolate body. She licked her fingers and spread her shaven pussy-lips revealing the pinkness inside. She bit her lower lip and winked.

"You're welcome..." she smiled, nodding at the pillow and what I was trying to hide. Then she left and closed the door behind her.

I listened to Jaz and her guest taking showers, talking and then leaving. I continued to sit there for a while after they were gone.

"What the fuck...?" I finally said still trying to wrap my brain around what had just transpired.

I had to recap it all: my sexy, young cousin had sex with a male guest and I got horny watching them; I got my rocks off with my quickie-toy, Jackie; Jaz caught me gettin' my rocks off; then she kissed me an' said she sometimes does the same thing.

Did I miss anything? Nah, that's it in a nutshell...

Mind blown!

I was just a little mad that Jaz had just walked in on me like that. No one had ever seen me masturbate before, not even old boyfriends. That was MY private thing!

Jaz had watched my ass sweatin' an' humpin' an' grindin' my mattress, an' moanin' everybody's name. She'd seen my toes curlin', and my thighs shakin'...

Yep! The more I thought about it, the hornier I got. Jackie was still hanging out of my pussy, so I flipped it on and rolled over onto my stomach again.

After this "Lightnin' Bolt" I took a nap.

I woke up just before Kayvon got home from work. I spent the rest of the evening listening and hoping he would have another FaceTime call with his girlfriend.

I was a fuckin' mess...