All Comments on 'Fucking a Drunk Indian Virgin Girl'

by ndkidd333

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rubbish

Utter garbage and terrible English.

SoCaliDudeSoCaliDudealmost 6 years ago
rape

you raped a drunk. DISGUSTING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking rapist

Boys go to jail for doing that. DISGUSTING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yeah right, no one else has ever done a drunk girl!

Fun story, most of the college sex for my friends was exactly the same except hardly any virgins. So you prigs who cry rape are either hypocrites or virgins yourselves.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker! And a little weed will help things along.

Your English was understandable. Don't let the bastards silence you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't do this again

What is done is done. A drunk person consent is no consent. Please be a gentleman next time and wait for the other person to sober up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You should be arrested! Rapist in broken English

You are an awful writer and obviously a sociopath! Your English is awful!! You should be arrested!

Kat900Kat900almost 6 years ago
takeing a virgin...

It reminded me of a similar episode in my life that I'm not proud of and now regret but that's another story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You disgusting creep.

You fucked up bastard, this is called rape. Drunken consent is no consent. And you are an insult to Indians everywhere. Haven't you ever heard of something called grammar? Learn the language before thrusting your disgusting stories on others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous