Fucking a Femboy Gymrat

Story Info
Straight guy meets a cute femboy at the gym.
1k words
4.36
26.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanksalo
Wanksalo
77 Followers

Moved to town not too long ago. Needed to find a place to workout so i can keep myself in shape. There's a smaller gym nearby, but its fairly new so its in pretty good shape.

Going through the usual routine, then while im between sets, i notice this... person. They were so cute. Longish blonde hair, a nice butt squeezed into some yoga pants, was hard to see their chest beyond the loose tank top. But I couldn't help but steal glances as i continued to work out. Well they must have noticed, because they started to walk right towards me.

"Hey hows its going?"

"Not bad, how about you?"

"Im good thanks, the names Chrissy by the way. You new here?"

"Yeah, just moved to town recently. And im Mike."

"So i couldnt help but notice you staring at me. You like what you see or somethin'?"

"Uhhh yeah sorry. Couldnt help myself."

"Haha, its okay, i dont mind. But i dont know if you could tell."

"Tell what?"

They looked over their shoulder quick, only 2 other people being in here, the place was practical empty. Then Chrissy stretched the front of their yoga pants to show the small, but unmistakable bulge of a stiff erection.

"You staring got me going, so i had to come over to... say hi hehe."

I couldnt even tell. Here i was thinking this smoke show is working out at this tiny gym by herself, but its actually a dude? And i always considered myself straight... I guess not. But she... he?... was still really cute, and its been a while, being busy with the move and everything.

"Sooooo, is that a problem for you?"

"Oh, uh... no. Youre just... so cute, i wasnt expecting it" I snapped myself back to the conversation.

"Hehe, well youre pretty hot too. I was just wrapping up, you wanna join me for a minute?"

"Sure lead the way"

I followed Chrissy into the locker room. I could feel my dick starting to get hard in my shorts. Chrissy took a quick look around. Empty. Then drops his shorts and looks back at me.

"Care to join me?" Then walks off into one of the shower stalls. I whipped off my shorts and shirt and followed Chrissy in. By the time i reached the stall, i was fully hard, and when i pulled back the curtain, so was Chrissy. Chrissy dropped to his knees and said "You ready?"

"Yes" I said, so horny, i could barely take it. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed it towards my throbbing cock. Right away, he started licking and sucking on the head. Looking down, he was staring into my eyes as he shoved my dick deeper and deeper into his mouth. Working a good rhythm in and out of his mouth. Slobbering all over my cock. Sucking the head with a pop, working his tongue all over my balls, before going all the way down the shaft. His deepthroating was incredible. I thought i was going to cum at any minute. Then he pulled me from his mouth, gave me one last lick all the way up the bottom of my shaft, and stood up. We rubbed our cocks together. At 7 or 8 inches, i wasnt too bad, but he was probably half my size, and much thinner.

"God, youre so big hehe. So... you wanna fuck my tight little boipussy?" He said.

God this feels so good, why is this so fucking hot. Ami really going to fuck this dude right there in the clocker room. I thought to myself. But it didnt matter, i was too horny, and i needed to fuck.

"Yeah, bend over for me." He turned around and held his buttcheeks apart. He really did have an amazing ass. As i lined up my saliva cover dick to his hole. He turned around and whispered "Shove it in me." That was it. I grabbed his hips and sunk my cock into his tight fuck hole. A small moan escaped his lips. And i couldnt help groaning at how tight he was. I stopped half way in, pulled out a bit, then pushed it in balls deep. Bottoming out inside this cute little slut, i knew i wouldnt last long, but i was going to make it count. We repositioned a little, then i started pumping in and out of him with long deep strokes. "Oh fuck, this is so hot." He said. "Yeah this feels so good i replied."

Still fucking him nice and deep. He reach backward and started playing with my balls as i pushed in an out of him. "Oh good your dick feels so good in me." He moaned out. I couldnt take it. i needed to cum. I pushed him against the wall and fucked him as hard and as fast as i could, the slapping audible all through the locker room. "Im gonna cum" i grunted, as i felt my throbbing cock explode inside him. My hot load filling his insides. He let out a feminine moan before his own dick erupted on the wall in front of him, as i continued emptying my balls inside him. I pumped his ass a few more times before pulling out and watching my huge load spill from his gaping asshole. His knees buckled a bit as he braced himself on the wall. After we took a minute top catch our breath. He stood up and said "Wow, i havent been fucked that good in a long time." And leaned up for a kiss.

At this point, i just went with it, and stuck my tongue in his mouth. We made out for a minute before pulling away.

"Well... we should probably get cleaned up before we get in trouble."

We peaked out of the shower. Thankfully the locker room was still empty. We quickly got dressed and grabbed our stuff to leave.

"Well i hope we can do this again sometime. I'll see ya around stud." He said as we left outside.

I stopped for a half second to think about what had just happened. But really, it didnt matter, it was still really fucking hot.

The end

Wanksalo
Wanksalo
77 Followers