Fucking an Indian Wife

Story Info
I fucked an Indian housewife at a party.
1.8k words
4.22
70.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadboi23
sadboi23
174 Followers

"What a lame ass party," I whispered to my wife, as I looked around with a glass of wine, "I'm serious, tell me, why do I have to be here, again?"

Becky, my wife, gave me a stern and hurtful look. She knows that I'm not really into being around people. And I never really go to parties with her, especially to one where I don't know anybody. But, Becky has been nagging me for days now, as her boss Mr. Sharma has thrown this party, especially for her, being that she just got promoted.

"Jason, please behave? I know you hate parties, but for me? Please?" she quickly whispered back to me, as she noticed the host coming down the stairs. She pressed my arm to let me know of the situation, and looked at the hosts.

Mr. Sharma is a small guy, with a bit darker skin with a balding head, but that's not what I was looking at. Behind him was his wife, a middle aged woman, probably in her late 30s, with black long hairs and a round face. She was wearing, what I'm guessing is called a saree, I've never really seen anyone wearing this, so I can't really tell if everyone looks so unbelievably sexy in saree. I could see bits of her toned stomach, and her thin black blouse was struggling to hold her boobs in. I could perfectly outline her bra underneath, as I whispered to Becky, "Ok, maybe the party is not so bad."

Becky knew what I meant, but she couldn't say anything as they almost reached us, so she just pressed my arm hard with a pleading look, before introducing me to the hosts. Her name was Parvati.

"Nice to meet you." I said, softly, as I smiled at her, and kissed her hand, which I could feel made Mr. Sharma cringe hard, but he didn't say anything. I've heard that people from that area are a bit conservative, but I've never experienced it first-hand.

Anyway, Becky quickly made a joke, trying to break my gaze from her, as she continued to talk to him about the party, thanking him again and again. All the while I was gawking at the wife, it was hard not to. I could see that she was getting uncomfortable and was pulling her blue saree, trying to hide as much of her body as she could, but it all just made me want to watch more.

Mr. Sharma whispered something to his wife, and she went away, as he introduced himself to me again. And again, I was so lost in his wife that didn't even notice his name. He asked me about what I did, and I told him and then he told me what a great employee my wife is, which I couldn't care less about. He then took her hand and guided her towards the stage. But his wife cut in halfway, and told him something, and from the way she was touching her body, I guess she was feeling a bit sick or dizzy. I watched Becky look at me over her shoulder once, as Mrs. Sharma left and they went up to the stage. I kept track of where she goes, and as people gathered around the stage to listen, I quickly walked away to the stairs, where I just saw her running up to. I could see Becky looking around for me from the stairs, as I ran up to the second floor. I looked around to guess where she went, but it wasn't necessary. I could hear water running down in one of the washrooms. I quickly ran to it and pushed open the door. She gasped looking at me, but then just sighed. She knew it was gonna happen. And now that I look at her, she doesn't look sick at all.

"You are not sick, are you?" I ask, with a grin as I watch her.

She looked out the door to where they were celebrating my wife. "You know they have been fucking, right?"

I followed her gaze and looked at my wife who got her third promotion in two months, "yah, I guessed that." And then I looked back at her, "So, now what?"

She stared at me, and I could feel her still trying to decide what to do. I also knew that if I waited too long, I'm not gonna be fucking her tonight. I closed the door behind me, locked it as I stepped towards her. As I almost got to her, she took two steps back. "Please stop. I really should not do this." She says sadly. She was sad. I reached out and took her hands into mine. "Parvati, hey, look at me," I said, softly. She didn't. She looked down at her feet and cried silently. She found it funny how her husband has been cheating on her for so long, yet to her, it feels so wrong to be with another man.

I let go of her hands and cupped her cheek, wrapped my fingers around her ears and pulled up her face. She wasn't wearing any make up, and yet her tears made her face look so beautiful. I put my lips onto hers and started to kiss her. She shivered as my lips touched hers. At first she was too confused about what she should do, but then she started to respond. Soon, we were kissing each other hungrily, as my hand roamed around her back. Her blouse had some sort of ropy design in the back, that left most of her back open for me to touch. As I traced my fingers against her skin, her body shivered. Her saree fell from her shoulder and was hanging from her arm now, as I pressed her against a wall and kissed her hungrily. I broke our lips, and continued to kiss her face, neck and shoulders. She watched me as I did that, her hands were around my hips. I then took a step back and looked at her. Her hairs were open and messy, and tears rolled down her cheeks, but she offered me a smile. I pulled down the saree from her upper body as she stood there, I bit her boobs over her blouse and bra, she moaned out a bit. Her boobs felt a lot softer, though maybe actually a bit smaller than Becky. I unbuttoned her blouse and she helped me take it off of her. Now she was standing there in only white bra on her upper body, as her saree was lying around on the floor.

I could sense that she felt shy and uncomfortable; trying to hide her body with her hands, and it just made her a lot sexier. She was so delicate and tender, and I felt like I was gonna violate her. It just turned me on even more.

I reached up and pulled her hands away, gawking at her beautiful body, as she stared at me, probably trying to read from my face if I like it or not. I gave her a reassuring look that I loved it.

I reached behind her and unhooked her bra, took it off. Her boobs were perfect. The nipple had a dark brown tone and it was unbelievably sexy. I didn't waste a moment before I took a nipple into my mouth and started playing with my tongue. I bit her nipple with my lips. She started to moan.

But it was not the moment to waste time. Any time someone could come up and knock, and Becky will definitely try to find me soon. I got back and she looked at me questioningly.

I guided her onto the counter, and I guess she realized why I was trying to hurry. She sat up on the counter and I pulled up her saree and petticoat. She was wearing white panties. I quickly pushed it aside as I unbuckled my pants and brought out my dick. She stared at it for a moment, as I put some spit on it, trying to make it a bit slippery. I then set it at the slit of her pussy and matched her eyes. She gave me a nod and I pushed into her.

She gasped, and grabbed onto me, as she got used to my size. I can feel that she is horny and dripping wet, probably her husband hasn't "got time" to be with her lately.

I pushed my dick in completely, as she got used to my size. She was still grabbing my back, and he nails were digging through my shirt. As she slowly got used to it and let go of my back, I started to pull out, only before shoving in again. Making her gasp. I started pump in and out of her, as she gasped with every push. She moaned and put her hand on her mouth so that she doesn't alarm anyone. I continued to shove in and out of her as her boobs jiggled; it was such a great view.

I kissed her neck as she moaned into my ears. I bit her neck and shoulders, I was worried if her husband will see them, but she assured me that he doesn't take her clothes off anymore; what an idiot.

I continued to shove in and out of her, and I could feel her breathing get heavier. Her pussy was getting tighter around my dick and it was talking me close to cumming too.

She dug her nails into my back, and I could feel that my shirt provided no protections to her nails at all. Her pussy was getting tight against me as she had her orgasm, and with that, I started cum too, filling her pussy up with my semen.

I stayed there with my dick inside her as we caught our breath. Then I pulled out and cum came oozing out of her pussy. It dripped onto her petticoat. I took a step back and took in the view.

We didn't have much time. So I quickly put on my pants and said goodbye to her, before checking outside the door and leaving her there, half naked, filled with my cum.

I went downstairs and joined Becky. She asked me where I was and I told her that I had an important work call.

A few moments later I saw Parvati walk down the stairs and joined the crowd. She acted as if she doesn't know me at all, but it didn't matter, I knew that my cum was dripping down her inner thigh at this very moment, and that was all I needed to smile and take a sip of my wine. They did have good wine.

sadboi23
sadboi23
174 Followers