Fucking an 'Old' Teacher, Sanjana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I loved that hun' she said and rubbed my cock. 'Can I suck it?'

I nodded, so she squatted on the floor (This was strange but so hot), and she pulled down my boxers. Her mouth turned into an 'O'... 'when did you do this?'

I just shrugged and smiled. She kissed my dick and then started to suck it. It was okay in the beginning but then she asked me to get on the bed. So I laid on the bed and she was on top of me sucking me off. It was like fucking her face. She kept drooling on my crotch but she didn't care. Then she started to go faster...

I wanted to warn her, the words were out of my mouth and she felt my hand on her headband looked up, and I came in her mouth.

When she came back from the bathroom from spitting it out, I apologised profusely.

'It wasn't bad, I just wish I had some warning hun. Dd you enjoy my first blowjob?'

'What do you think?, I smiled and kissed her.

I started to make my way down her neck and sucked on her tits licking and playing with her nipples making her moan. My flaccid dick kept touching her pussy and she'd 'aah' every time it happened. So I made my way down to her pussy and started to lick it again.

'Huuunh, hun, hah,hah,hah', she cried as she straddled my head with her thighs.

I put a finger in my mouth and coated it with saliva, pressed it on her asshole and looked up at her. She shook her head, so I put it in her pussy instead prompting a hnngh. I finger fucked her again.

I asked her to get on her back and held her hands behind her putting my pussy juice soaked fingers in her mouth. When she was done licking it clean, I put it back into her pussy but because I was holding her hands behind her back her head got buried in the bed and every time I banged her with my finger her muffled cry would be in the bed.

Before I switched from fingers to dick, I checked with her, 'Is this okay?' and she murmured her assent.

I tried to penetrate her from behind but we couldn't seem to get the angle right so we sort of did it sideways, where her one foot was over my shoulder and other on the bed. I loved seeing her expressions change every time I thrust in her. When I was close, with every thrust I asked her

Can-

-I-

-cum-

-in-

-your-

-mouth-

-again?

'Yes', she breathed.

So I got on the bed and she started to suck me off again. Going harder and harder till I came again in her mouth.

When she was done rinsing off I asked her 'How was it?'

'Brilliant! You better get a paddle, because I love being spanked.'

12