Fucking at the Office

Story Info
Sam meets Mark at his office for a special surprise.
9.3k words
4.75
16.2k
15

Part 11 of the 30 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
278 Followers

*Sam*

Later that week, one of my classes got canceled, and I ended up with an afternoon free. I knew Mark was working, but texted him anyway as I walked home from campus in case he had a light meeting schedule and might have time to chat a little.

Sam: My afternoon class got canceled :)

Mark: Nice

Mark: What are you going to do with all your free time?

Sam: I guess I should probably study...

Sam: But all I can seem to think about is having your cock in my mouth ;)

Mark: Mmmm

Mark: I'm about to start a meeting now, then just administrative type stuff for the rest of the day

Mark: I think you should come meet me at my office

Mark: I have something for you

My stomach fluttered with excitement when I saw Mark's replies. I didn't know if he meant he'd gotten me a gift or what, but really, I didn't care. I just felt excited that he invited me to come meet him at his office despite the riskiness, and that there was something that made him think of me.

Sam: Okay :)

Mark: Oh, and wear a skirt :-*

I chuckled, a big smile on my face as I looked up from my phone to cross the street, almost back at my apartment. Once I was across, I texted back.

Sam: haha, okay

Sam: Any other requests? ;)

Mark: I'd tell you to make sure you're wet when you arrive, but I don't think I even need to ask, do I?

Sam: No, you definitely don't need to ask :P

Mark: mmm

Mark: Can't wait to feel that

Mark: Meeting is starting now, should just be half an hour

Sam: Okay, I'm just going to go up and change, then I'll be on my way :)

Mark: Sounds good

Mark: Text me when you're here

Sam: Okay

Sam: See you soon :)

Sam: Have a good meeting

Mark: Thanks :-*

Mark: See you soon, my slut

My cheeks were already hurting from smiling so much as I clicked off my phone to let myself into the building. As I climbed the stairs, I planned out what I would change into, getting excited about what Mark might have planned.

As soon as I got into the apartment, I kicked off my sandals, dropped my backpack right inside the door, and went into my room. My roommate Molly was still out, so I took off my clothes without bothering to shut the door, tossing my shirt and shorts into the laundry in my closet. Then I looked down and stripped off my underwear and bra too, wanting to put something special on for Mark.

I didn't register that my curtains were wide open until I was already naked. As a habit, I normally didn't think twice about changing in front of an open window. But now that I had a voyeuristic neighbor and a dominant married guy who wasn't always okay with him watching, I had to be more careful. I looked over to Chris' window as I shut the curtains... no sign of him, anyway.

Ten minutes later, I was ready to go, wearing red lace cheeky underwear and a matching bra under a cute black, white, and red dress with a heart pattern, short sleeves with ties, buttons all the way up the front, and a belt tie. The dress came to my mid-thigh, so I knew it would provide easy enough access for whatever Mark had in mind, without being so slutty that I'd draw too much attention at his office.

Mark had texted me the address to his office, so I looked up the route on the CTA site, already heading out and guessing that the #22 Clark bus would be the best option. I'd probably arrive within a few minutes of his meeting ending.

As I walked and waited at the bus stop, I texted Mark to give him an update.

Sam: On my way now :)

Sam: Just waiting for the bus

Sam: Should be there in about 20 minutes

Before putting my phone away, I scrolled back a bit to reread our recent text exchange. I smiled again when I saw Mark's message about having something for me, wondering again what it would be. Knowing Mark, it would likely be something with a sexual theme. Did it have anything to do with him telling me to wear a skirt? Or was that just him not wanting clothes in the way, so he could easily fuck me in his office? I knew there was no use guessing, so I tried to practice patience, putting my phone away to look around and people watch instead while I waited for the bus.

***

I remembered Mark saying that his office was right next to the Willis Tower, so I knew about where I should get off. I texted again as I made my way to the address he gave me on Wacker Drive.

Sam: Almost at your building now :)

He got back to me right away.

Mark: Okay, I'll come down to meet you :)

I waited just outside the main doors, looking around as a mix of tourists and people in business attire passed by. It was nearing 5:00, so there were a good number of people on their way out of Mark's building, leaving work for the day. I smiled to myself, getting excited about what we might get away with in a nearly empty office.

"Hey there, sexy," Mark called over the city noises as he approached me.

"Hi," I smiled back. I wasn't sure how to greet him there, in public. Any of the people walking by could be his coworkers and might know his wife, or at least what she looked like. So, I waited to follow his lead.

Mark wrapped his arms around me in a hug when he was close enough, kissing the side of my cheek. Then he spoke into my ear, "Cute dress. I can't wait to see what you're wearing under it."

I shivered a little, feeling his warm breath on my neck and reacting to his words.

He gave my ass a quick squeeze and winked as he pulled back, leading me inside.

I bit down on my bottom lip to keep from smiling too much as Mark held the door for me and directed me to the right elevator bay for his floor. I was feeling jittery with excitement as we waited for several people to get off of an elevator on their way out before we could get in. Since it was nearly the end of the day, we were the only ones going up.

Mark hit the button for the 29th floor, then backed me up against the side of the elevator. I gasped and moaned as he pressed himself against me, kissing me deeply right away. His hands slid over my hips and down to grab my ass through my dress before pulling it up, revealing lace and bare skin.

"I want to fuck you right here in the elevator," Mark groaned, pulling on the back of my left thigh until I wrapped my leg around him. As his lips slid down my neck, he brought his right hand around to my front, fingers rubbing and pressing into my slit through my underwear.

"I want you to," I moaned, grinding on his hand and reaching for the front of his pants.

He took my encouragement, pulling my panties to the side and slipping his fingers into me, feeling how wet I was for him.

Just as I was working on opening his pants, we heard the elevator ding, letting us know we were approaching his floor. Mark pulled back just slightly, and we smiled together, enjoying the closeness until the elevator came to a complete stop and the doors opened. Then I quickly readjusted my panties and smoothed my skirt down as we stepped out onto his floor.

We passed a few others as I followed Mark through the common areas of his company's office. He said a quick, "Hi," or "Goodnight" to most of them in passing. I met eyes with a woman walking down a nearby aisle between some employee cubicles, and she seemed to look me over, eyeing me and Mark together and assessing our situation. I could feel my cheeks heating as I blushed, and watched her smirk at me before continuing on her way. After that, I opted to avoid eye contact with any others.

Mark walked quickly, leading us straight to his private office. It was a decent size, with an exterior window and view of the Willis Tower, as well as an interior window leading out to the rest of the space, which was mainly filled with cubicles. Luckily, Mark already had the blinds closed, so we didn't have to close them suspiciously now.

As soon as he'd locked the door, Mark reached for me and pulled me closer, one hand on my hip and the other behind my neck. He kissed me deeply, and I moaned, wrapping my arms around him, too.

We made our way around the desk. Mark led me, tugging on me as we kept kissing before his lips started trailing down my neck as his hands worked on the front buttons of my dress. He moved a few things out of the way on the desk, then his hands slid around my back and down to my ass, squeezing and lifting me until I was sitting up, right in front of his chair.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest as Mark pushed my knees apart and ran his hands up my thighs, pushing my dress up to my hips. Then he slid a hand between my legs to rub my pussy through my underwear again, pressing his fingers into my slit.

"Fuck," I gasped, freezing and clenching for a moment before reaching for him, too.

My hand went straight for the bulge in his pants before slipping up higher to undo his belt. I fought his pants open as quickly as I could and reached inside to wrap my hand around his hardness, earning a groan right into my ear as he sucked and nibbled on my neck and earlobe.

Before I could get much further, Mark pulled back, sitting down in the desk chair. He pressed back on my thighs, keeping my legs spread wide and looking me over as I sat up on his desk before him with my dress hiked up. I followed his gaze to the wet spot that had quickly formed on my underwear. He rubbed it with his thumb, slowly at first, but getting faster quickly, pressing harder. I sighed and moaned, my head rolling back momentarily, and then back up, our eyes locking.

"I've been hard for you sitting here at this desk so many times, Sam. Every time you text me while I'm working, my cock stiffens and twitches for you."

"Ohh god," I moaned, getting close. I was already losing the ability to form complete phrases or even thoughts, only focused on cumming with Mark; cumming for him.

"I'm going to make you cum just like this, so I'll always be able to picture you here, sitting up on my desk with your legs spread, cumming for me."

"Yess, so close," I breathed, my eyes still trained on him, only looking away to glance down at the way his fingers were moving over my clit, rubbing through my underwear. I tensed up, my toes curling, pussy clenching, hands forming into fists as my face furrowed in pleasure, bracing for the impending release.

"So wet already. You are always so wet for me; I love it. I want you to cum. I want to make your underwear soaked for me."

"Fuck!" I groaned, my hips grinding, pressing up to feel more of his fingers.

"That's it, cum for me, Sam. Cum hard, right here on my desk."

I felt it building. Soft, staccato moans flowed from my mouth involuntarily as my pussy clenched, my hips raising in quick thrusts.

"Cum!" Mark ordered. "Cum now!"

And then I was. I yelled out, cursing and moaning as I rolled over the edge, fighting to maintain eye contact with Mark as my body writhed on his desk.

"That's it, good girl," he moaned, smiling as his fingers pressed into me, rubbing fast through my orgasm.

Even as I came down, he continued pressing his fingers in, rubbing between my slit and pressing up into my opening, getting my underwear as wet as possible.

I smiled too, sighing as I recovered, still breathing hard. "Is this the image you were hoping for?"

"Definitely," Mark concurred.

Then he reached to open one of the side desk drawers and pulled out a small gift bag, setting it on the desk beside me.

I couldn't help the big grin that spread across my face. "For me?" I asked.

"It is," Mark nodded.

I sat back up on the desk, my skirt still hiked up, and legs still spread around Mark as he sat between them. I picked up the bag and reached inside through the tissue paper, pulling out a smooth box that was not fairly small, but heavy. It was pink and purple and displayed a picture of what appeared to be a pink sex toy, shaped roughly like an egg with a longer tail.

I smirked up at Mark. "I had a feeling it was going to be something in this genre."

He laughed. "Yeah... I guess I'm pretty predictable, huh?"

I laughed too and shrugged. "You know I like it. What does this one do?"

"Well..." Mark started, taking the box from me and pulling off the lid, taking the toy out of its packaging. It looked like he'd already opened it to set it up and get it ready to go. "You slip it inside, and you can wear it around. You can either control it with the button that's at the tip of the little tail part that sticks out, or there's an app that works as a remote control."

"Oh?" I asked, getting intrigued.

"Yep. And you can allow a partner to control, too. From a distance," he added with a wink.

My smile grew even wider. "Interesting."

"I thought so," he smiled back. He held the toy and looked up at me expectantly. "Want to give it a spin? I already charged it up, so it should be ready for action."

I laughed. "How thoughtful of you."

"I try," he smiled.

Mark's free hand cupped my cheek before sliding down to my neck and squeezing gently, then trailing down my chest through the open buttons of my dress, squeezing my boobs through my lacy bra and moving down further still. He pushed my thighs back up and pulled my underwear to the side before rubbing the toy along my wet slit.

Then he pressed the button at the end of the toy's tail and it buzzed to life, vibrating against my lips.

I gasped and bit my lip, watching as he continued to rub it on me for a few more strokes before pressing it inside. I was wet enough by that point that it slipped in easily. He teased me with it a little more, smiling up at me as he slipped it in and out. Then he pressed the egg in deeper, his fingers following as he pushed it up as far as he could inside of me, leaving just a couple of inches of tail sticking out.

I gasped as I felt it pressing so deep into me, my thighs clamping shut around his arm reflexively.

"I want you to wear it now, while I show you around the office and control the settings on my phone," Mark commanded.

"Mmm," I moaned. "You already downloaded the app to test it out?"

"I already had the app," he explained, scrolling on his phone to find and open it. "Heather has a similar toy that we hardly use. So I figured this would be pretty safe, since she won't question why I have the app at least. Might just need to keep deleting yours from my profile while we're not using it, just in case."

"Oh, okay," I agreed, smiling and looking over the top of his phone as he maneuvered through the app. "That works."

Then Mark started adjusting the vibrations using the remote function, changing the style and pattern of the vibes, as well as the intensity. He smirked and watched my reactions to each one, asking me what I thought.

"I like that one," I moaned, when he'd stopped on one that felt like a heartbeat pulsing.

"Yeah?" he asked, turning up the intensity of the vibrations.

"Fuck!" I yelped in response, my toes curling again. "Yeah, that's good. And the one that's like a wave."

"Good to know," Mark winked.

"What does the 'touch' function do?" I asked, looking over his phone at the app screen.

"I'm not sure... I was curious to try that out, actually. Heather's toy doesn't have that."

Mark clicked on the icon I'd asked about, and a blank box came up. He touched within the box and started moving his finger around, and I felt the vibrations swivel with his touch.

"Ohhh, that's good," I moaned, smiling. "It's like you're touching me."

"You like that one?" he asked.

"Yeah... that'll be fun when we're not together. I can imagine your fingers inside me."

"Yeah, I like that, too."

We experimented with it a bit more before deciding to get on with the tour. I re-buttoned the top of my dress and adjusted my underwear around the tail of the toy before smoothing my skirt back down.

Mark continued teasing me with the toy as we left his office, changing up the vibrations here and there as we walked, and he showed me around. A few employees were still working in their individual offices and cubicles, but most people seemed to be gone for the night. I was mostly glad about that, feeling self-conscious, and wondering whether the vibrations would be audible. But I realized that there was also a part of me that was sort of wanting more of an audience.

I got a taste of the riskiness I desired when Mark led me into a conference room, where the after hours cleaning crew was already getting to work. Mark led me over to the windows while they worked, pretending to be showing me the view. One woman was vacuuming, so at least there was a noise buffer to cover up the sounds of the vibrator, and Mark's words.

"This is where we always have our meetings. I spend a lot of time sitting at this conference table. It would be nice to make some memories in here, so I can entertain myself with those thoughts whenever I get bored during meetings from now on."

I smirked at him. "Might be disrespectful to make a mess right after the cleaners finish..."

"Maybe we should start now, then. They can clean up around us," Mark teased, turning up the vibrations yet again.

I flinched again when I felt it. He was making it hard for me not to react or moan. I felt my nipples tingling and getting hard, and couldn't decide whether I hoped they were visible through my dress and thin, lacy bra or not.

Mark leaned in closer behind me as we continued facing out the window, leaning in to speak into my ear. "I'm going to sit you up on the conference table as soon as they finish, in the spot where I usually sit. Then I'm going to go down on you until you cum all over that freshly cleaned table with the toy still going inside you. So any mess we make will still be there for tomorrow's meetings."

I watched as he used the app to turn the vibrations up again, as high and as loud as they would go, and felt my pussy clench in reaction.

"Fuck!" I muttered, reaching back and gripping Mark's thigh.

Then, the vacuum turned off just as he said, "I can't wait to feel you cumming on my face," in a voice much louder than a whisper.

"Shit," Mark cursed.

We both started cracking up, glancing at the cleaners, who all graciously continued their jobs with little more than some amused smiles. In fact, they seemed to move a little more quickly, trying to finish up and get out of our way, apparently.

They left the room soon after without a word, and Mark kissed me again, guiding me back to the table right away.

"Right here," Mark directed, helping me up onto the table in what was apparently his unofficial spot. He kissed his way down my neck, once again working on the buttons of my dress, pushing it open and off of my shoulders. It felt so naughty, knowing that anyone who might still be around working, including the cleaning crew, could easily walk in and catch us. I was a little surprised that Mark wasn't more concerned about that, but I figured if he wasn't too bothered, then I shouldn't be, either.

He pressed himself between my legs and pushed down on the backs of my thighs until I was leaning back on my elbows, my dress sliding up once again. This time, Mark hooked his fingers in the waistbands of my underwear and tugged them down and off quickly, tossing them aside and leaving me exposed.

He slid down into a chair, still holding my legs back, his eyes trained on my pussy as the toy continued to vibrate within me.

"See the wetness glistening on your lips?" he asked, smiling up at me.

I smiled back at him and leaned up to look.

Mark continued to tease me by tugging on the tail of the vibrator, pulling it out and pushing it back in a bit more. Then, as promised, he leaned in closer slowly. His eyes met mine and held my gaze as his tongue and then his lips met my pussy, first teasing my lips, brushing over me lightly. Then his mouth hovered over my clit before his lips circled around it and held there, his tongue alternating between rolling over it in circles and then flicking up and down, back and forth quickly.

AJPages
AJPages
278 Followers