Fucking at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh god," I moaned, my hands coming to the back of his head, fingers combing into his hair. "That feels so good. I love feeling your mouth on me."

He pulled back and looked at his phone once more, setting the toy to the highest vibration on the wave setting that I'd told him I liked. Then he set the phone down at the table beside us and got back to work, licking and sucking on my clit while the toy stimulated me from within.

"Fuck!" I yelled out, leaning up to watch him, maintaining eye contact so he could see the pleasure washing over my face.

My hips started grinding of their own volition until I was practically rubbing my pussy on his face. I felt myself quickly building up to an intense orgasm and decided not to hold back, despite the semi-public setting. My moans got louder in between muttered curses and encouragement.

"Don't stop! Fuck, that feels so good! I love how hard you always make me cum. You're going to make me cum so hard on your face... I'm so close. It's so hot being here in your office... and feeling you control the toy. I can't wait for you to make me cum with it all the time while we're on the phone."

I felt and heard Mark moaning into my pussy as I went on. Then I leaned up again to watch him and noticed that he was stroking his hard cock as he licked and sucked on my clit. There was something about seeing him getting so turned on as he was pleasing me that just drove me crazy. I started breathing harder and felt myself clenching suddenly, knowing I was close.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

And then I was. It came on more suddenly and stronger than usual, my body writhing out of control on the table. I felt my thighs shaking and clamping closed around Mark's head, trapping him there as my hand held his mouth down on my clit. I was yelling out so loudly that anyone on the entire floor likely heard me, despite the sound of the vacuum being audible, as it was still running in another part of the office.

It took some time for me to come down and relax from that intense orgasm, especially with the toy continuing to buzz inside me. But then, as I finally released my grip on his head, Mark stood up over me, smiling and wiping his face. He opened his belt and pants quickly, pulling his cock out and rubbing the head along my pussy, getting it wet on my lips and pressing into my opening a bit to feel the vibrations on his cock.

I moaned and smiled up at him. "I want to feel you inside me now. I need to feel you fucking me."

"I'm going to," he assured me, continuing to rub and slap his cock on my pussy. "I'm going to cum fast inside you. Do you feel how hard I am for you?"

"Yess," I breathed. "I can't wait to feel your hard cock inside me, filling my pussy. I'm so wet for you right now... I always want you so much."

"I always want you, too. It's so hot having you here, making you cum in my office. Seeing the wetness on your lips and the tail of the toy sticking out, and hearing your reactions as I controlled it."

"Yeah, it's really fun," I grinned.

Then Mark reached down and pulled on the tail of the toy until it popped out of me. As it released, I could feel a gush of fluid that followed.

"Fuck!" Mark cursed.

I leaned up on my elbows again, looking down to see a puddle on the table beneath me. My surprise must've shown on my face. I felt myself smiling involuntarily, somewhere between embarrassed and excited.

"That's never happened before," I told Mark, laughing a little, nervously.

He just grinned back at me, shaking his head. "So hot." He leaned over me, holding me behind my neck and pulling me in until our lips crashed together, kissing me hard.

I moaned and sucked on his tongue and bottom lip to encourage him and keep him from pulling away.

Mark moaned into my mouth, sliding the head of his cock between my wet lips before finally pressing into my opening, groaning as he filled me.

"There's going to be a lot more where that came from," he added as he pulled back from the kiss to thrust into me, hard and deep right away.

I gasped and sighed as he held the toy on my clit and continued pumping into me. The wet sound of his cock sliding in and out of me was audible in the room.

"God, that's so hot!" Mark groaned. "I love hearing how wet and sloppy you are."

I smiled and moaned, my back arching again as he pressed himself into me, hard and deep. "You always make me so wet."

"I'm going to cum so hard inside you."

"Ohh god," I moaned. "I want you to. Please give me your cum."

Mark groaned, pounding into me as he held my hips. "I want you to cum again first. I want to feel you gushing and cumming all over me before I fill you up."

My head rolled back as I moaned and clenched around him.

He kept thrusting, slowing just a little as he rubbed the toy in circles over my clit. "That's it, Sam. Cum on my cock."

"Fuck!" I yelled, feeling him pick up the pace of his thrusts again.

"Who's slut are you?"

"Yours! Ohhh god!"

"Show me! Cum on my fucking dick. Make that wet fucking pussy cum all over me! Now!"

"Ohhh my god! I get so fucking wet all the time thinking about you, and how much I want your cock. All the time!"

He grunted, slowing his thrusts slightly as he seemed to get closer, too. "You're such a good slut for me. My sexy college slut."

His words did the trick yet again. I held his hand with the toy down against my clit, grinding my hips and writhing, thrusting up onto him as I came again, clenching on his cock and yelling out again, practically screaming and not caring who heard me.

"That's it, Sam. Good girl. Cum on my cock. Cum hard," Mark said, holding my hips to keep his cock buried deep inside me.

I was breathing hard and moaning contentedly as I came down again, toes curling and continuing to squeeze around him. "Cum inside me now. Please?" I begged, smiling up at him.

He smiled back. "I'm going to. I'm going to send you home with a big fucking load of cum in that slutty pussy. So hot hearing you beg for my cum."

I moaned, listening to Mark's hot words and feeling his hands slide up my chest. He tugged the lace of my bra down roughly, grabbing and squeezing my tits before reaching up higher. One hand clamped around my neck while the other held onto my shoulder as he braced himself to keep pumping in and out of me furiously. I yelled out again, feeling his deep, hard thrusts. And then he was moaning and grunting over me, cumming deep inside.

I smiled and moaned, running my fingers up and down Mark's sides and back, luxuriating in the feeling of him holding me and filling me. He was breathing hard, too, and still moaning as his eyes gradually fluttered open and his body relaxed. He leaned over me and waited for me to meet him halfway for another kiss before slowly pulling back and out of me.

I started to get up too, but Mark stopped me.

"Wait a sec," he said, holding me down gently with a hand on my chest.

He picked up the toy again. It had stopped vibrating at some point. I guessed that the battery must've finally died. Still, Mark smiled as he pushed my legs open and pressed it into me yet again.

"I want it to hold my cum inside you as long as possible. I like thinking about you having it inside you all night as you go home and have dinner with Molly, watching TV or doing your homework. So you'll keep thinking about me every time you feel it."

I smiled back up at him, staying put on the table with his cum and the toy, his gift, inside of me as requested while he retrieved my underwear and slipped them back on over my legs.

Then, we both readjusted our clothes and helped each other to check and make sure we were presentable enough before leaving the conference room. It felt like a futile effort, since the cleaning crew clearly knew what we were up to. But we both had to look presentable enough to make it home, anyway.

Mark had finished working for the day, so he was ready to head out with me. But as we passed by his office, he squeezed my hand to hold me back for a moment.

"Oh, hang on a sec, I almost forgot something."

I followed him in, watching and waiting as he went back around his desk, retrieving the gift bag and box from the toy. He reached into the bag and pulled out a small piece of paper that appeared to be some sort of list. He smiled as he held it out to me across the desk.

I smiled back, tilting my head to the side quizzically as I stepped closer to take the paper from him. "What's this?"

"It's another part of the gift. And maybe some more homework for you."

I laughed a little, inspecting the list:

In class

On the train

Walking home from campus

Out shopping / at the grocery store

Watching TV with Molly

At work lifeguarding

During swim lessons

Out at a bar, while you're flirting with someone

In a cab / Uber

"It's a sort of to-do list, I guess. Or maybe a scavenger hunt is a more fun way to think of it. I want you to wear the toy to each of these places and try to cum while you're there. And I want you to let me know when you're getting ready to cross an item off the list so I can log onto the app and control it if I'm available."

My smile grew and grew as my eyes scanned down the list and I heard Mark's explanation. I felt the excitement growing fluttering in my stomach. "I see you've been thinking about this quite a bit."

"Maybe a bit," he replied with a wink.

I laughed again, reading over the list again, picturing what it would be like to have the toy buzzing inside of me in each of those places.

My attention caught on number seven: During swim lessons. My first thought was of how exciting it would be to wear it with Mark and his wife and kids right there in the pool, too. Not to mention the other swim instructors and all the other families. He obviously wouldn't be able to control it in that scenario, but it would be exciting to have that little secret just between us with so many others around. I wondered whether the vibrations would be noticeable under water, or whether it would cause bubbles or something... It made me nervous but so excited at the same time.

"What are you thinking?" Mark asked, sensing me getting lost in thought.

I shared my reactions with him, and he grinned in response. "Yeah, it'll definitely be daring. And exciting."

"Yeah," I agreed, blushing. Then I asked, "Is this list complete? Or still in progress?"

"Why, do you have some places you'd want to add?" he asked, smirking back.

I shrugged, playfully. "Maybe."

"I'm sure we'll both come up with some more ideas as you go."

"Probably," I nodded.

"Better get to work," he teased, coming back around the desk and leading me back out of the office, towards the elevator.

I laughed.

"Which one do you think you'll go for first?"

"Hmm..." I pondered, looking back over the list again. "Well I guess I have to take it home and charge it first tonight... but maybe I could try in class tomorrow."

"I think that's a good plan."

"I'll probably try to go in order, unless other opportunities pop up sooner."

"Sounds good," Mark concurred, pressing the elevator call button as we entered the bay.

"And I think I want to wait until you're free to help control it for at least part of the time... I like the idea of it being something we're doing together," I suggested. I wasn't sure if that's what Mark had intended, but it felt more fun to me that way.

"Yeah, I want that, too," he agreed, reassuring me.

"Okay, good," I smiled as we heard a ding, an elevator approaching to take us down to the lobby.

We stepped inside, both smiling at the memory of our ride up to his floor, just about an hour earlier. I knew that's what he was thinking too, as he pressed me back up against the side of the car, seemingly unable to resist. We both chuckled as he kissed me again, reaching up my dress again to flick the tail of the toy through my underwear briefly before pulling back again.

*Mark*

I was finishing up a call at work a few days later when I got a text from Sam.

Sam: I'm at work now, sitting in the guard chair with Eggy in :)

We'd landed on that name for the toy at some point. Not the most creative, but it felt like we needed a name to refer to it, rather than "the toy." It / He was quickly becoming a prominent fixture in our conversations as Sam was working through the to-do list / scavenger hunt.

Sam: Any free time between meetings this afternoon? ;)

I smiled at my phone, deciding to wrap up the call in favor of the chance to play with Sam a little. So far, I'd been able to help her check off each place on the list and I wanted to continue that record.

I texted Sam back to let her know.

Mark: Give me a couple minutes ;)

I clicked to open the app and connected to Sam's toy as I wrapped up the call, already requesting to control the vibrations. Sam allowed my request right away, and then I was in. I started her slow as usual, choosing a low intensity setting on one of her favorite vibration patterns.

We'd quickly discovered that there was also a chat function through the app itself, which made it easy to communicate while we were playing, without having to toggle back and forth to texts. I saw the message notification icon pop up as I was adjusting the vibration settings and clicked through to read it and respond.

Sam: hi :)

Mark: Hi, my slut

Mark: Feeling tingly in that lifeguard chair?

Sam: I am

Sam: Thinking about the time you turned me on with your onslaught of messages and caused me to run into the guard office to make myself cum during my shift :P

Mark: Mmm

Mark: I want to do that again

Sam: :D

Mark: Just finishing up a call now

Sam: Okay, take your time ;)

I didn't take my time, though. Feeling impatient, I brought the call to an abrupt end, pretending to have another emergency come up. Then I turned my attention back to Sam, turning up the intensity of the vibrations to get her attention and let her know I was back.

Mark: Think you'll be able to sneak off again?

Sam: Maybe... only one swimmer now

Mark: Mmm

Mark: What are you thinking about?

Sam: Still thinking about that other time I came for you during my shift

Sam: And the time you met me here as I was getting off at the end of the night and fucked me in the office

Sam: And getting excited for the next item on the list... swim lessons :P

Mark: Mmm, yeah I'm excited about that one, too :)

Mark: Thinking about you wearing Eggy all morning, and how turned on you'll be by the time we finally come

Sam: Yeah :)

I turned the vibrations up more.

Mark: Might have to come up with an excuse to sneak off and fuck you after

Sam: Fuck

Then a knock on my office door jarred me back to reality. My coworker Andrew poked his head in, and I clicked my phone off and put it down in reaction, spinning back to my computer to act like I was working.

"Hey," he greeted. "Everything okay? What's the emergency?"

He'd been on the call too, and was clearly checking up on my excuse for hopping off so abruptly.

"Oh, it's actually not a big deal. I just realized I still have to finish this spreadsheet before the end of the day and wanted to get off that call. You know how that customer is. She could keep us on all fucking day just complaining about random shit."

Andrew laughed and agreed, but also seemed to pick up on my quick cover-up. He stepped into my office and nodded his head to my computer screen. "You know that spreadsheet isn't due till Friday?"

"Oh," I stalled, trying to figure out how to pivot my terrible excuse. "That's right. I don't know what I was thinking."

He gave me a knowing look. "So, who are you texting with? It's still not Monica, is it?" He closed the office door and made himself comfortable in the chair on the opposite side of my desk.

I laughed a little, deciding to just give in, knowing I was busted. Andrew had been the only guy to know about another affair I'd had a couple of years earlier with a woman who still worked with us in the office part time. I guess he caught on to my bullshit pretty easily.

"No, it's not Monica," I answered.

"Good. I was hoping you'd learned not to dip your pen in the company ink after that blew up."

"Yeah, no shit," I agreed.

"So?" he pressed, a smug, insistent look on his face. "C'mon, don't hold out on me! Who's the new girl?"

I smirked and shrugged, deciding to give him what he was asking for. "Her name's Sam," I answered, feeling a little excited to actually tell someone about her. "She's a student at DePaul."

Andrew started cracking up. "Of course you're fucking a college girl. Damn! Good for you, man. I don't know why Heather puts up with your ass."

I scoffed. "Yeah, well, she probably won't if she finds out. So keep your fucking mouth shut. Please."

He laughed. "You know you don't have to worry about that. And there's no way I'll be the reason it blows up in your face again if you're still being this obvious. Didn't you learn anything after last time?"

I knew Andrew was right, and that I had to be more careful. Even more than I thought I was being, already. But despite how easily he'd just caught me, I also knew I was being smarter about everything than I had been with Monica, and suddenly felt a need to prove it. I was pretty proud of my idea of getting the toy for Sam, using the same app that I had for Heather's. So, I showed him. I told him all about it, and all the places Sam had worn it already. Then I showed him the app and the messages I was exchanging with Sam currently, as she wore the toy at work.

"Shit, that's pretty hot," Andrew admitted. "She's using it right now? And this controls it?" he asked with a smirk.

I knew right away what he was thinking, but wasn't sure how I felt about it. I guess it took me too long to answer though, and he just went for it, trying out some of the different vibes and the intensity control. "I wonder if she'll be able to figure out it's not you on the other end of this thing?"

I just shook my head and sat back, letting him have his fun. "We'll see."

Andrew laughed then, turning the phone back to me and holding it out so I could see that Sam had sent another message.

Sam: Fuck, you're going to make me cum right here in the seat if you keep that up :P

I shook my head at him. "I guess you're a natural."

"Guess so," he smirked, continuing to change up the vibration styles and intensity levels haphazardly.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sam noticed something different. Even after just a couple weeks of playing with the toy, I'd figured out some patterns and moves that she liked and what helped her to cum. So, I could also manipulate that to tease her and draw it out when I wanted to, which had been my plan while she was at work. It seemed like Andrew had other plans, though.

"Alright, calm it down, man. I don't want her to get in trouble at work."

"I don't know. I think she's liking it," he responded, showing me some more messages Sam had sent, still gloating.

Sam: My legs are squeezing together so tight right now

Sam: Clenching hard

"Should I ask her if she wants me to stop?" he teased.

I just shook my head. I knew I should get the phone back away from Andrew before he took it too far, but seeing Sam's responses gave me pause. Maybe it was exciting for her, feeling something different like that, rather than my usual teasing patterns. I was curious to see what else she'd say, and excited by the prospect of my coworker making her cum while she thought it was me. I wasn't sure how fucked up that would be, or whether Sam would be pissed if she found out. But my horniness won out in the end, and I let him go for it.

"Go ahead," I conceded. "Do what you want."

His grin widened, eyebrows raising in excitement as he typed out a message back to Sam.

I decided not to even ask. I knew I'd be able to read the messages back later anyway and had decided to just sit back and see what would happen. So all I got were Andrew's occasional muttered comments, like "This is fucking crazy," and, "I'm surprised by how hot this actually is. I might have to pick one up for Nicole," referring to his wife.